Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? (11494 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

Why hassling?
Are u part of the ''Nigerian men'' here!

Does it matter? Must she make such denigrating statements reckoning that her father and brothers are also Nigerian? If she doesn't wish to date or marry a Nigerian man it's her cup of tea but to make blanket statements like that show a level of arrogance that I am pretty sure will affect any relationship she has.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Who asked for my bb?

D person talk sey e no fit use ur BB, lower version.
E wants BB shark 9235!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by drnoel: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
thank God I donĀ“t have a BB
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Biggyd2: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican: I could give a rats a55 less who deletes me from BBM, Facebook or any other social network for that matter... Their loss not mine.

Bless you. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by naijarican(f): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Biggyd2:

Bless you. I rest my case.

wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Why do you like making stup[b]i[/b]d generalisations? ONE man says something about BBM means all men have a problem? Do you really reason out your posts or do you feel that denigrating an entire country makes you a better person? Stop and think for a minute.

"St[i]up[/i]id" sounds like an opinion, from my standpoint.
We make generalization in everything we do, if it rain it must fall.

How does "denigrating" Nigerian men (if that's even possible) denigrating Nigeria?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Why hassling?
Are u part of the ''Nigerian men'' here!

Lord_Reed:

Does it matter? Must she make such denigrating statements reckoning that her father and brothers are also Nigerian? If she doesn't wish to date or marry a Nigerian man it's her cup of tea but to make blanket statements like that show a level of arrogance that I am pretty sure will affect any relationship she has.

Too late for "IF"s grin

Why the hassling, the only time we see you in this section is when a particular post cuts your ego. Makes me wonder; from your height to your game.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by LordReed(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Too late for "IF"s grin

Why the hassling, the only time we see you in this section is when a particular post cuts your ego. Makes me wonder; from your height to your game.
If you want to know anything about me ask I'll tell you.

Ileke-IdI:

"St[i]up[/i]id" sounds like an opinion, from my standpoint.
We make generalization in everything we do, if it rain it must fall.

How does "denigrating" Nigerian men (if that's even possible) denigrating Nigeria?

Indeed you denigrate the whole country because you are inadvertently denigrating the women who date/love/are married to their Nigerian men.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:
If you want to know anything about me ask I'll tell you.

Indeed you denigrate the whole country because you are inadvertently denigrating the women who date/love/are married to their Nigerian men.

One thing I try to avoid is insulting our beautiful Nigerian women. . . .so try again.

I only speak the truth about Nigerian men. If you feel like I'm in the wrong, holla at me. Let me know.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by LordReed(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

One thing I try to avoid is insulting our beautiful Nigerian women. . . .so try again.

I only speak the truth about Nigerian men. If you feel like I'm in the wrong, holla at me. Let me know.

You speak the truth about CERTAIN Nigerian men not ALL Nigerian men. My grief with you is I expect someone of your exposure to be very wary of using blanket statements so yes I think you are wrong.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

You speak the truth about CERTAIN Nigerian men not ALL Nigerian men. My grief with you is I expect someone of your exposure to be very wary of using blanket statements so yes I think you are wrong.

hmmm. . . .okay.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Ping me with dis pin: 31059f01....
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by uzoexcel(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
From what I can deduce in this romance section, Nigerian men don't have game.

From deleted FB friends, to delete BBM. . . . someone will soon come with their tweeter/Hi5 wahala.

Nigerian men who are not funny are quite boring when it comes to conversation that has nothing to do with sex/physical attraction. So I understand her need to delete.
hmmm.u sound gay 2 me
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by effiongbass: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
Wht if a frd deleted ur phone number.....ode ;DWht if a frd deleted ur phone number.....ode
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Too late for "IF"s grin

POC: Nobody has access to my ego, let alone of NLers.....Thaaaaaaah!
Dont worry abt the rest....I have taken care of them.
Respect is earned, pls, try to earn it.OVERLLOKED THIS!
And do take ur time to dissolve&grab someone's comment before quoting.
Y angry cos I said I aint among ur ''Nigerian Men''.
NA BY FORCE!
##MODIFIED##
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Modified!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

hmmm. . . .okay.

So, your point has been Nigerian Men, and not ALL Nigerian men.
COL!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

I dont wanna go dat lane with.
U need to respect urself with ur ''if''
POC: Nobody has access to my ego, let alone of NLers.....Thaaaaaaah!
Dont worry abt the rest....I have taken care of them.
Take ur time to dissolve&grab someone's comment before quoting.
So, u r angry cos I said I aint among ur opinion of ''Nigerian Men''.
Make I stop ti o to gbodi lara mi!

Sorry, I couldnt even decipher 3/4 of your post, maybe because my post was directed at Lord Reed.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Wizpa(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
I don't give a f**k if a girl deletes me, if you are of no use on my bbm and you feel am of no use to you then go ahead and delete me or if you don't know how to delete, tell me and I will help you to delete you from my list. The problem is that Nigerian Guys mess up, is it a must for you to approach a girl first, that's why most girls nowadays do yanga because guys are running after them. I did a research and found out that Female are more than male in Nigeria, so why the need of chasing girls if they are more than us, I bet that if we Nigerian guys can just wait and not talk to girls for more than Six month, the situation will go Vice versa. If you are a girl on my BBM and I notice you are proud, I delete you sharp sharp. AM OUT!!!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry, I couldnt even decipher 3/4 of your post, maybe because my post was directed at Lord Reed.

Im sorry then for your being miscontrued!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Maybe she did not like what she saw, and then to top it up, you had this 'swag', that she could not stand. grin grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp: Maybe she did not like what she saw, and then to top it up, you had this 'swag', that she could not stand. grin grin

Stop chatting shyte... If she didn't like the 'swag' she won't be quick to give me her bb, and add me instantly.. And even waited for my pin to appear on hers...

She was on it, I just can't be arsed to be overly running after any chic right now..

You may come check out my 'swag' to find out for yourself. undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

Stop chatting shyte... If she didn't like the 'swag' she won't be quick to give me her bb, and add me instantly.. And even waited for my pin to appear on hers...

She was on it, I just can't be arsed to be overly running after any chic right now..

You may come check out my 'swag' to find out for yourself. undecided

Maybe you yarned okpata!!! on the BB then.....smiley
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:

Maybe you yarned okpata!!! on the BB then.....smiley

How about let me "yarn okpata" to you as well?

You can always find out, I'll pay for your tickets from Philly to London. undecided

What happened to winning some and losing some? sad
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

How about let me "yarn okpata" to you as well?

You can always find out, I'll pay for your tickets from Philly to London. undecided

What happened to winning some and losing some? sad

I am tooo "HAWT" for you naaaa!!!! you can't handle a chic like me oooooo, you go break!!!! trust me... wink wink wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:

I am tooo "HAWT" for you naaaa!!!! you can't handle a chic like me oooooo, you go break!!!! trust me... wink wink wink

Looooooooooooooooool

What makes you think I can't handle you?

A trial will convince you.. Not being braggart but there's no chic too 'hawt' for me. cool
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

Looooooooooooooooool

What makes you think I can't handle you?

A trial will convince you.. Not being braggart but there's no chic too 'hawt' for me. cool

I don't talk too much......lets leave matter!!!!!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:
I don't talk too much......lets leave matter!!!!!

Can I send you a PM?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

Can I send you a PM?

you are free!!!!!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:

you are free!!!!!

Done! wink grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

Done! wink grin

Oh!!! just so you know, did not get any PM....incase you think i am ignoring you!!!wink wink wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:

Oh!!! just so you know, did not get any PM....incase you think i am ignoring you!!!wink wink wink

Do you remember the email addy you registered your NL account on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! / Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.