Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? (11497 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, I'm spreading my love to, ileke_idi, and shollypopz..

Sorted. cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

You actually meet people physically before doing the bb thing.. It's just like getting people's digits.

Social networking is different.. You can add anyone and talk to anyone - even people you've never met.

I don't get the explanation.

Maybe if you buy me a BBM, I'll better understand what you're talking about.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Courting?? shocked shocked who's courting who? ileke...........come back here..... angry grin

Yellllzzzz, did you call me
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, I'm spreading my love to you, ileke_idi, and shollypopz..

Do you seriously want Mynd_44's anger and ekt_bear's knuckle sandwich?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 5:25am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I don't get the explanation.

Maybe if you buy me a BBM, I'll better understand what you're talking about.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 06, 2012
^^^I think he ran away after he saw "buy me".
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2012
#whispers# I don't think he likes spending.^^^
But he says he likes spreading.
grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^I think he ran away after he saw "buy me".

I didn't run away, had to do something quickly.. grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks: #whispers# I don't think he likes spending.^^^
But he says he likes spreading.
grin

I like spreading love - and I like spread on my toast. wink grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Usually I'm like "Thank God. One less contact."

1 Like

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nayah(f): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Nothing op.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Don't hate the player.. My game is on point...

It was just a coincidence that I ping her at the wrong time.. But I couldn't be arsed to keep running after her...

If my game was wack, I doubt she would have given me her number and chatted to me for hours..

Shyte happens. undecided
. Funny how Guys want to be toasted these days.....
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by buchibabe: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex: Hey everyone, I can still get the chic if I want..

She went to the same secondary school as some of my friends and she lives across the road from my mum..

Enough already.. **sighs** sad

Abegiii. Make we hear word. I can still get d chick again if I want(mimicking).
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2012
Same thing have happened to me a gurl I met online dat asked me for ma pin and by then I had no blackberry but kept her pin a month later. I got tha bb hook up so I added her and we talk oo just cus I ask her question she was naggin I ask questions a lot she deleted me but she still dey ma facebook sha I no send am
Na she sabi afterall I dey run tins without bb Bleep her
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2012
U knw, I've been tinkn on hw to respond to dis post but ah well... *passes by*
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2012
JOBLESS PEEPS WHO EVEN CARRY A BB NOT TO TALK OF CHATTING.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2012
Back again. I just wna say... For every badAss hottie in d world, dey'd be jus dat girl dat won't give 2 moi-Moiz about u. Get dat.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by cindyrella(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2012
I don't feel a thing.. maybe because I delete contacts from my bb like everyday.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by mspookie: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2012
Truth is; i wont notice
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nasri100(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2012
yes ARound 1965......The Pm for women affairs actually deleted me was very sad!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

I like spreading love - and I like spread on my toast. wink grin

Hahaha player much!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2012
Can I say i hate ileke-idi so much?

Her opinions are too extreme and aggressive, so shymex, don't listen to her.

Shymmex, maybe what u should have done is arrange a date afterwards, maybe cinema or picnic. The picnic would obviously make her laff, but dats da point, making dem women giggle.

And there are so many ways to get a girls attention on BB, that she will reply immediately afterwards.....

phrases like,'''' mmmm, gud morning, jheeese, dat dress is nice... She replies back, and you simply say....' just checking on u''......

you can even be sexily rude by sayin......'''' yo, stop dat ur sexy poses on here o, Why u teasing me now? (maybe when she has just changed her dp)

dat booty, jheese, where u loot it frm? 'Why do u take so long to reply, lol, better tell my other competitors to back off.. Come my place, lets order some chinese and watch dvd 2gether.

I recently fuccked dis 9Ja chic, by just tellin her to come my house, dat I'm a chef.. I cooked, she ate and she slept over..

Don't bother her much, just ask for her plans and see if u can suggest anytin interesting to her, like a friends birthday, bbq, so dat she can come along.

lol bro, all dis advice are 4 next time...... In summary, exchange bbpins, start arranging a link afterwards.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
btw, I also notice dat 9Ja chics with dem kinda attitude are the ugly 1s or the rubbish 1s in bed....

Instead of the ugly 1s to be nice, they tend to be mean, hence double tragedy...E.g ileke-idi.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

haha
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Fin9(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
obo_man: btw, I also notice dat 9Ja chics with dem kinda attitude are the ugly 1s or the rubbish 1s in bed....

Instead of the ugly 1s to be nice, they tend to be mean, hence double tragedy...E.g ileke-idi.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

haha

really think so?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
From what I can deduce in this romance section, Nigerian men don't have game.

From deleted FB friends, to delete BBM. . . . someone will soon come with their tweeter/Hi5 wahala.

Nigerian men who are not funny are quite boring when it comes to conversation that has nothing to do with sex/physical attraction. So I understand her need to delete.

Why do you like making stup[b]i[/b]d generalisations? ONE man says something about BBM means all men have a problem? Do you really reason out your posts or do you feel that denigrating an entire country makes you a better person? Stop and think for a minute.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
obo_man: Can I say i hate ileke-idi so much?

Her opinions are too extreme and aggressive, so shymex, don't listen to her.

Shymmex, maybe what u should have done is arrange a date afterwards, maybe cinema or picnic. The picnic would obviously make her laff, but dats da point, making dem women giggle.

And there are so many ways to get a girls attention on BB, that she will reply immediately afterwards.....

phrases like,'''' mmmm, gud morning, jheeese, dat dress is nice... She replies back, and you simply say....' just checking on u''......

you can even be sexily rude by sayin......'''' yo, stop dat ur sexy poses on here o, Why u teasing me now? (maybe when she has just changed her dp)

dat booty, jheese, where u loot it frm? 'Why do u take so long to reply, lol, better tell my other competitors to back off.. Come my place, lets order some chinese and watch dvd 2gether.

I recently fuccked dis 9Ja chic, by just tellin her to come my house, dat I'm a chef.. I cooked, she ate and she slept over..

Don't bother her much, just ask for her plans and see if u can suggest anytin interesting to her, like a friends birthday, bbq, so dat she can come along.

lol bro, all dis advice are 4 next time...... In summary, exchange bbpins, start arranging a link afterwards.

BB 106 for shymmex.
Besides, Shymmex, someone been ask for BB....what happened?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Why do you like making stup[b]i[/b]d generalisations? ONE man says something about BBM means all men have a problem? Do you really reason out your posts or do you feel that denigrating an entire country makes you a better person? Stop and think for a minute.

Why hassling?
Are u part of the ''Nigerian men'' here!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
buchibabe:
Abegiii. Make we hear word. I can still get d chick again if I want(mimicking).

grin grin grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

BB 106 for shymmex.
Besides, Shymmex, someone been ask for BB....what happened?

Who asked for my bb?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Oh really? she's local?
But still you decided to open a thread about her??
Loooool, am i the only one sensing your whooped arse??
grin grin[/quote] lmao.....the ishh really pained him alot......naija chics are jst too kwayzie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / What do you think of her? / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.