Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? (11498 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

Do you remember the email addy you registered your NL account on?

of course i remember!!!! received an alert though....but did not get it in the mail.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:
of course i remember!!!! received an alert though....but did not get it in the mail.

Hmmm.. Check your spam, or something.. You can drop your email addy and I'll email you directly.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ooookkayy!
Oooosheee!
Im waiting to see who is HAWT and SWAGGY!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

Hmmm.. Check your spam, or something.. You can drop your email addy and I'll email you directly.

So what you wnat to tell me is so secretive that you can't say it here for all and sundry, abi? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:
So what you wnat to tell me is so secretive that you can't say it here for all and sundry, abi? smiley smiley smiley

It's nothing secretive, I just don't want all eyes in my business.. grin

So, what are you saying?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

It's nothing secretive, I just don't want all eyes in my business.. grin

So, what are you saying?

ronkebp@yahoo.com, lets see waht mighty shymmex, has to say!!!!!smiley lets see how you roll!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mod
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not trying to say anything, I just want to talk to you on a level..

Friendship is a great thing, isn't it?

just pulling your legs Man!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp:
just pulling your legs Man!!!!! smiley smiley smiley

Hmmm, ok.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
BB palava....
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks: BB palava....

Hmmmmm
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2012
shymmex:

Hmmmmm
undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided
kiss
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2012
ronkebp:

ronkebp@yahoo.com, lets see waht mighty shymmex, has to say!!!!!smiley lets see how you roll!!!! wink wink wink

That e-mail aint working.
MsgS not delivering here!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ronkebp(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayobase:

That e-mail aint working.
MsgS not delivering here!

And you are smiley smiley, what business have thou with my email ?grin grin wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
ronkebp:

And you are smiley smiley, what business have thou with my email ?grin grin wink

And I am ayobase taking a shot!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayobase:

And I am ayobase taking a shot!

Get a life.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by ayobase(m): 2:56am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Get a life.

....and u said u get swag?
O ti e le!
Ewo eni to ni ki n ''get a life'', and u still dey on dis kin parol.
SMH and LOL!
No fear, Im just pulling her legs!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
shymmex is such a wierdo- he's soo wierd. . . . .soo wierd.

anyways @topic, its most likely because you are full of shyte!

people are begging me left right and center to come back on bb, my charm is is second to none. . . meanwhile . . . .
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
queensmith: shymmex is such a wierdo- he's soo wierd. . . . .soo wierd.

anyways @topic, its most likely because you are full of shyte!

people are begging me left right and center to come back on bb, my charm is is second to none. . . meanwhile . . . .

Shymmex is a weirdo, and he's full of shyte. shocked sad

Let's find out on twitter. wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
huh?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
queensmith: huh?

Let me find about your 'charm' on twitter, ms charming. lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
just go on queensmiths posts, its charm upon charm. You can learn a thing or two!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
I hear that!

But from what I've seen so far, it's just fight galore. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
then you have dyslexia, take the recommended treatment and read it again. It's all charm!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
Then you must have a weird sense of humour with your daily mudslinging with coogar, and sagamite...

If that's your definition of 'charming' - I'd rather be repulsing. undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
who are they
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
You probably have amnesia. undecided

Don't lie, you dream about me sometimes, don't you? wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
o am i supposed to know these people? am i meant to know you from somewhere? odd. . . . .
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by queensmith: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
o yes, you got that right! Dream of you right up there with trey songz and usher raymond. . . . the screen name shymmex shimmies along in there. Obviously because you are soo... . . . . . . . . . *insert whatever reason i'm meant to be dreaming of you here*
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
I'm bored now! *Yawns*

When you're ready to leave them white boys alone, and have your back blown out by a real man - you know where to find me. undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
All those DL guys you mentioned up there can't compete. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.