Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? (11496 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! grin

I'm surprised that you didn't start calling her "wowo" after she deleted you tongue

I don't disrespect women.. I know we will definite cross path again soon, and she will probably be the one asking for my bb pin again.

It has happened before and who says it won't happen again. cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

I'm in love with goldie already. wink

We all know that.....who's next?? grin grin tongue
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ileke don't even start........

Stop using me as a cover-up for your crush...... grin grin badt gal...

I can marry the both of you, and marry shollypopz later. grin grin wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided undecided

You're sly sha. sad
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

We all know that.....who's next?? grin grin tongue

Money and career are next. wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

I can marry the both of you, and marry shollypopz later. grin grin wink

Take away your polygamous brain outta my face. grin grin shocked
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ileke don't even start........

Stop using me as a cover-up for your crush...... grin grin badt gal...

Girl plz, I have Mynd_44 and ekt_bear , that's enough grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Money and career are next. wink

So how do you wanna achieve that??
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by naijarican(f): 4:48am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

You're crazy lol.

LOL, seriously though... cry 2 tears in a bucket fu(K it! Another friend will come along... *grin*
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Girl plz, I have Mynd_44 and ekt_bear , that's enough grin

Two husbands, are you from india?? grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

I don't disrespect women.. I know we will definite cross path again soon, and she will probably be the one asking for my bb pin again.

It has happened before and who says it won't happen again. cheesy

It happened before? shocked shocked shocked How many more times?

Was it a FB chic or a Hi5 chic? tongue

1 Like

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Take away your polygamous brain outta my face. grin grin shocked

I'm a Yoruba prince, and it's normal in my culture..

Why do you think I love Yoruba culture?

I'm a prince from three out of the four royal houses in my village. grin grin grin

My oloris. kiss
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Two husbands, are you from india?? grin grin shocked shocked

No, I'm just blessed with exceptional stamina wink cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Viewing this topic: shymmex(m), Shollypopz(f), Ileke-IdI, Idowuogbo(f), Goldieluks(f), naijarican(f) and 3 guest(s)

See shymexx wives............
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

So how do you wanna achieve that??

Working hard right now - hence why you see me on NL 24/7..

It's 5a.m and I'm still awake. sad
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Wag1, b?
Notin ah gwani ya no! Me dey ya same way.

Chei! U making me go all in it jare!

Loolzzz
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Was it a FB chic or a Hi5 chic? tongue

I don't do social networking.. I do real life, madam. cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:51am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Was it a[b] FB chic or a Hi5 chic?[/b] tongue

Am sure its a 2go chic or even twitter! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks: Viewing this topic: shymmex(m), Shollypopz(f), Ileke-IdI, Idowuogbo(f), Goldieluks(f), naijarican(f) and 3 guest(s)

See shymexx wives............
grin grin grin grin

I can handle everyone.

All hail kabiyesi. grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loolzzz

Say no more, b. dun noe.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

I'm a Yoruba prince, and it's normal in my culture..

Why do you think I love Yoruba culture?

I'm a prince from three out of the four royal houses in my village. grin grin grin

My oloris. kiss

So being a prince comes with the polygamy baggages??
'get outta my face'
grin grin shocked
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

So being a prince comes with the polygamy baggages??
'get outta my face'
grin grin shocked

Gotta rep for my people na.. grin

More wives equals more wealth especially when you love everyone equally.

I'm a free giver not an indian giver. cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:55am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loolzzz

Go for idowu, she is single and ready to mingle...innit babes?? grin grin wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Go for idowu, she is single and ready to mingle...innit babes?? grin grin wink

Nahhhhhhh, Idowu is taken... I don't want to be "discombobulated" by faggit arse killz... Bwahahahahahahah
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:57am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Gotta rep for my people na.. grin

More wives equals more wealth especially when you love everyone equally.

I'm a free giver not an indian giver. cheesy

ooh good for you sir.
what is an indian giver, sir?
cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

ooh good for you sir.
what is an indian giver, sir?
cheesy

Indian giver gives and comes back for it..

I give love and never ask back for it..

I'm ready to spread my love. wink cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

I don't do social networking.. I do real life, madam. cheesy

I hear. BBM is not a social network (in miniature)
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Indian giver gives and comes back for it..

I give love and never ask back for it..

I'm ready to spread my love. wink cheesy

I can see why the girl in question dumped your arse...maybe you spread your
love all over BBM..... undecided undecided grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2012
I think it's time for me to step away from what we call "courting" in my days.

You young children, don't rush things o. Goldie, I trust ya wink cheesy
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I hear. BBM is not a social network (in miniature)

You actually meet people physically before doing the bb thing.. It's just like getting people's digits.

Social networking is different.. You can add anyone and talk to anyone - even people you've never met.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I think it's time for me to step away from what we call "courting" in my days.

You young children, don't rush things o. Goldie, I trust ya wink cheesy

Courting?? shocked shocked who's courting who? ileke...........come back here..... angry grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

I can see why the girl in question dumped your arse...maybe you spread your
love all over BBM..... undecided undecided grin

Nah, I'm spreading my love to you, ileke_idi, and shollypopz..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / What do you think of her? / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.