Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38555 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by babseg(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op everybody here has been calling u mumu. I will advise u to beg the moderator to close this topic for you.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ayzero6487(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
2 finz.....STUPIDITY or FALSEHOOD.....choose 1.....ewuuu
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by frankobaba(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
koozy:
What manner of mumu is this??!

This is Mumu of the 1st Order otherwise known as =
"Paramount MumuclocktiPussy"
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?
you are the perfect example of Egwu. I sure say you didn't tell us all that you ve spent on her. To make matters worse, you never chop her. Abeg continue dey spend on her while anoda guy man go dey chop. Anu Ofia
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kukus01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
angry and we are blaming PDP for our problems and this fool is still breathing? abeg somebody put a slug in his chest to end his misery joor! ! GOD punish you
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by wahihi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
That girl we lead u to ur ealy grave if u don't control urself,
let her go she don't love u.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by PosCaricature: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why asking question, you no know say na wetin dey hungry man dey cost im money? Na you want woman, so anything wey she demand give am. Afterall, you don dey fall mugu for her tey tey. Very soon you go buy am car. All na love!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Can someone interprete the crap the OP wrote? I cant understand that nonsense BB font he/she was using

The OP was using a BB SHY while the runs girls was using a BB BOLD. I advice OP to buy A BB SMART, and collect the BB BOLD from the girl and walk her away. I have met these kind of girls b4.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by buskeske: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
hehehehehehehehehe! Laff wan kill me for here o.
You people should stop callng the op names na,
He is just paying back the debt his forefathers
Owned the babe's forefathers.

Abeg @op just make sure you buy her latest range
Rover for her birthday.

God will continue to bless you,
Mumu of the highest order
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Gregzee: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
hehehe! buy her bold 5 shikina. grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ganjah: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kill urself
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by EKOBIZ: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
MY BRODA DONT GIVE UP TILL YOU WIN.JUST BE PATIENT because THEY SAID A PATIENT DOG EATS THE FATTEST BONE.SHE WILL GET TIRED WHEN THE CURRENT MAN DUMPS HER THEN ALL THE KANDA WILL BE YOUR OWN....LOL
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mike404(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?
Mehn you are senselezz
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by lorenzos1: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Guy it seems u really love this gal ooh but unfortunately for you she knowss it but she doesn't love you in return..she wldnt want to let you go cos she has obviously seen that you have money(in short you are her personal mugu)...
But things havn gotten so bad yet..don't giv herr d fone back and don't buy any bold 5..Try and look forr other gals that can genuinly keep your comppany, do things that wld get your attention aaway frrm thinking about her..Don't even caall her again forget about her cos she wld only rip u off more..it may not be easy but people have survived worse..see your investment time,money,efffort on her as a awaste.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by oliwaseunojo: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op u are a disgrace 2 brotherhood. Ww.u be muntula dats all
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Have I dated a girl like this before. The answer is YES...Please don't let any woman ever put you under unnecessary FINANCIAL pressure. Then I was a student and if u see the way this girl used to demand from me. Me that I was dependent on my parents then. Some women turn relationships to business. Imagine a girl telling me that it's guys like me that pay 7k to make hear for their gfs.... So how is that my concern? Some women dnt want to work for anything. My advice to you is to look for a way to collect the torch fone u got her and tell her to go to hell. You deserve better. I'm sure she must be a hungry girl from a kerosine background who sees u has her money bag. Abi I lie?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Tjohnnay: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
otondo ppl stil dey exist, na wa o sad fooooooool lyk u, no buy her bold o, cus she knw go f*ck u, buy her bb Z10, she go suckk ur d*ck and u knw nw hahhahahhahah otondo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by cashmentor(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP! I'm not here to call u names, but here's what i feel......
You like this girl so much that you're afraid of losing her? You feel the only way to please her is to buy her stuffs, expensive stuffs? You feel inferior to her, probably coz she's DAMMMMN pretty? Or SEXY? You're a beginer, just trying to fall in love.... Alas, u picked the wrong girl dude..... What next?
Simple! Grow some confidence, make more female friends, (to learn more about the opposite sex and get used to being in their presence), take your other phone and kick her A** out, seems you got the cash hence, i don't see why u should be having issues finding a better one who probably will appreciate your gifts and kindness...... It's tough though, women these days are surely not smiling and it seems all the good ones are taken by the bad guys who treat 'em like sh**t....... Sad!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kzokul(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mumu no.1 na wetin u b kai......
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Blackheritage: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
I beg my people make una not yarb this bobo too much oo,d lady might have charmed him o. If not say bobo not get money ni, he for no bring d topic come here... Or may be the dis guy na 20yrd old man and woman is 50yrs exposed and matured than him..... If not dis guy just come lagos ni. For dis 21st century!!! I beg guiness book of records, from his story is the best Mugun,Mumu,Bobo Ode of all time..#gbam#
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr OP, you must be a dull learner. Forget the bitch and move on with your life. She's after your money and don't even have an atom of love for you so don't dull yourself anymore.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by abrahym(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
you be confirm maye......
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by damflex: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
just 4get her, she does nt love u bt ur moni and hope u av gotten 2 d promise land b4 u leave her
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by rareman(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
No buy your brain and give to her too smh!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nicepoker(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Get her candle 5 or shy 3
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013

Hehehehe are u a learner?? grin grin grin
Pls hw old are u
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
mumu pikin, even as bad as it is, you still want people to decide for you. You are disgrace to manhood.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
12 inches!:
Have I dated a girl like this before. The answer is YES...Please don't let any woman ever put you under unnecessary FINANCIAL pressure. Then I was a student and if u see the way this girl used to demand from me. Me that I was dependent on my parents then. Some women turn relationships to business. Imagine a girl telling me that it's guys like me that pay 7k to make hear for their gfs.... So how is that my concern? Some women dnt want to work for anything. My advice to you is to look for a way to collect the torch fone u got her and tell her to go to hell. You deserve better. I'm sure she must be a hungry girl from a kerosine background who sees u has her money bag. Abi I lie?

grin grin grin grin TRUE!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by acume: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Tell us the truth, what's the make of your phone? 3310 or something like that? Because you must have been buying other gifts that you aren't enjoying, nevertheless, its time you wake up and be tight, as u pointed out that she's killing you with love, she doesn't love you at all, try hard to retrieve whatever you bought for her so that you will not loose completely. Infact you fall my hand
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Jarus(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2013

Mugu
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by larryjayz: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Guy u mumu no be small, even if you are a teenager i dont fvcking care, its better u collect ur bb torch and get her out of ur life, shes a gold digger, Are you a learner??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.