Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid (9277 Views)

Who Should Christians Avoid? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Davidylan; Lol. I love you very much. But your Jesus thing, that was lame!

If Jesus, too know best, there should never have been any crying out as he did
on the cross. The cry of 'My God, My God, why has that forsaken me?' indicated
limited knowledge about this event. Otherwise the cry could be viewed as a
result of weak faith, for starter in oneself.

The forsaken part of that sentence speaks volume. But I will leave that till later date.
But the God part shows that God is truly more powerful than Jesus.

I have already spoken on the why part, in the first paragraph above. Aburo, get going on
your studies. You have no understanding of your christian religion. All you do is yell.
Ma sick. Eso pele.

Just for fun, you did not know that Lut was a prophet? Was he the one visited by the angels
and throw him the sodomites were warned, refused and destroyed?

What I have just shown you in my listing of the prophets is this: Not all of the
Prophets are from the children of Judah (the father of the Jews), who was a bother
to Prophet Joseph! If Abraham was considered a Jew by your understanding of lineage, then
your great, great, grandfather was davidylan. I use davidylan to satnd in place of Jew in the
life of Abraham. Think about it, 'evil generation!'
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
Davidylan: Why are you deflecting the essence of the thread?
Is it because you wished it was never posted, or tha topic is a
nutcracker?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2007
olabowale:

Davidylan: Why are you deflecting the essence of the thread?
Is it because you wished it was never posted, or tha topic is a
nutcracker?

i ask you slave a question you claim i am deflecting the "essence" of the thread. What "essence"? Lakpenne has already turned tail and fled after being exposed for being a fellow slave like you with water in his brains.

Why would i wish the thread was never posted? It has only smeared more egg yolk in your faces!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: Lakpene is busy with other equally matters. You know, some of us
are not been fed anymore by our parents. And some of us are parents and
the sole bread winners. Alhamdulillah, you and you and you can do nothing to
shake him. I know him well.

Tell me how Jesus is like Moses. Moses a prophet who never claimed to be more than just that.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 2:29am On Nov 29, 2007
U said:
"Why would i wish the thread was never posted? It has only smeared more egg yolk in your faces! "  -- Niggah Pleeeez

I never left,  Jsut could not take your nonsensical rant anymore.  Let guees, I am a liar running away right?  A slave?  proud to me one.

Cry baby just like your fake Jesus/god.  Oh, I'm sorry that was in the 3rd person.  ha.   LOL  that still cracks me up.  3rd person.  LOL.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 29, 2007
olabowale:

Tell me how Jesus is like Moses. Moses a prophet who never claimed to be more than just that.

that's a waste of time, you can spend your days struggling to fit mohamadu in that verse.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 2:41am On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: You have no answer. So it became a waste of time.
Tomorrow, I will educate you in what you even failed to make
some attempt in; How Muhammad and Moses are like and
Jesus is not, all from spiritual/religious take on the verse Deut 18;18.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: You have no answer. So it became a waste of time.
Tomorrow, I will educate you in what you even failed to make
some attempt in; How Muhammad and Moses are like and
Jesus is not, all from spiritual/religious take on the verse Deut 18;18.

Its not because i have no answer, its because obliging you an answer is like pouring water on a rock to soak it.

You are a hypocrite, unstable as chaff blown in the wind. Didnt you tell us the bible was corrupt? All of a sudden Deut 18:18 now makes sense and is NOT corrupt because you have seen a deceitful opportunity to read mohamadu into the bible?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 3:16am On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: You did not take into account that some rocks may have, air
pockets and faults/cracks. You may be suprised how much water can be taken in.
The problem is that you did not even try at all. That is a terrible quality in you.

So give you your answers tomorrow, or as soon as you can. I know the exams
come in later in NY state, so you can use this as your preparatory for the real thing.

Am a patient man. I will wait for you. You may even be slower than I expected.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by MP007(m): 4:05am On Nov 29, 2007
may the lord have mercy,
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
@MP007: If you are in line for Rapture, it is the other lines, over there. Run
along. Unfortunately, just like the late Jerry Farwell, you will wait and wait, until
will catch up to you. Stop that nonsense. You should know better.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Mp007

Hey, have you noticed in your bible that it is only the KJV that has the verse on rapture that says, two people will be in a garden and one will be taken up etc(sorry i didnt put it as iT is said in the bible). The verse is not in other versions but except in KJV.

Have you ponder o nthe reason for that?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

@Mp007

Hey, have you noticed in your bible that it is only the KJV that has the verse on rapture that says, two people will be in a garden and one will be taken up etc(sorry i didnt put it as iT is said in the bible). The verse is not in other versions but except in KJV.

huh? Have you "ponder" on the fact that you are a lying son of belial?

KJV - Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Amplified bible - Matthew 24:40 At that time two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
New Living Translation - Matthew 24:40 “Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left.
NIV - Matthew 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
New American Standard Bible - Matthew 24:40 "Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
Wycliffe New Testament - Matthew 24:40 Then twain shall be in a field [Then two shall be in a field], one shall be taken, and the other left;

huh? What were you saying blabs?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan

You are very quick at giving me huh? Soon I will serve you verse from Revelation that cvan only be found in KJV but before I do that, kindly check these for me in the NIV:

Matthew 17:21; 18:11; 23:14.

Mark 7:16; 9:44; 9:46; 11:26; 15:28.

Luke 17:36; 23:17; John 5:4.

Acts 8:37; 15:34; 24:7; 28:29.

Romans 16:24 and 1 John 5:7.

Also in the last verse (1 John 5:7), the NIV is very deceptive, for it does have a verse 7, but it is really part of verse 8. Verse 8 has been split into two verses in the NIV (verses 7 and cool so that you won’t know that verse 7 is missing. 1 John 5:8 (KJB) says:

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The NIV splits this verse into two verses: In verse 7, it says:

For there are three that testify (bear witness)

In verse 8, it says:

the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

The true verse 7 has been removed. In the KJB, verse 7 says:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

This is the clearest statement of the doctrine of the Trinity in the entire Bible. Is this verse unimportant? Would God want it removed?

Continue with the above while I serve you the unexpected.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2007
blabs . . . have you forgotten the bible is corrupt? Why would you spend so much time reading it?
Have you read your own quran? Found the "prophets" from the ishmaelite lineage yet?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: Even in it corrupt state, the power of God continue to prevail
in that the writers and updaters, have been blinded that there is enough
from the waterdown Bible, that we can see 'TRACES' of Muhammad in it, eg
Deut 18;81.

From it we can also see that Jesus is not more than a prophet.

From it, we see disagreements, in parts, even in the NT, eg, when John was
asked about a question, his answers were conflicting with Jesus answers on
the same questions.

From it, we can see that the Qur'an is very current and consistent!

Want more? Good day to you, Tiger!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2007
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Even in it corrupt state, the power of God continue to prevail
in that the writers and updaters, have been blinded that there is enough
from the waterdown Bible, that we can see 'TRACES' of Muhammad in it, eg
Deut 18;81.

It is corrupt, it is not corrupt . . . . stay one place Alhaji!
Traces of mohamadu? grin grin

olabowale:

From it, we can see that the Qur'an is very current and consistent!

the quran that cannot agree on how man was created? Water, blood clot, air, sand?
Yup very "consistent" indeed!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: Just answer your confused questioning for the fun of it. Here we go Doctor:

About creation of man from the Qur'anic perspective. This will provide a proof, using pure
logic.

Created from Soil/dirt: Adam was created from admixture of SOIL and WATER. Therefore, all the
progenies of Adam, which included Jesus and his mother Mary, Davidylan and Olabowale, etc are also
created from this same admixture. Also, you need plants and animals to need, in order to grow from
childhood, nothingness to adulthood, something that can reproduce!

When husband and wife elements combine to form embryo, as in fertilisation, you have the developmental
stages. It starts from the sperm fusion with the egg to form what it forms. Let me take your mind to one
key element you continue to overlook: An unfertilised egg comes down as part of the blood of the menstrual
discharge. This will proof to you that the egg has some amount of blood in it. Therefore, when fertilised,
the process of clotting takes place within the inner structure of this new zygote.

This is part of the fetal development, even at the earliest stage. Then you will have combination of meaty
tissue, bone elements, still within this thing to that will develop even further to distinctively human babies!

David, please there is no confusion here. I am not a Doctor, but i play one on TV.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2007
@davidylan

Quote from babs

Quotes from Davidylan
huh? Have you "ponder" on the fact that you are a lying son of belial?

KJV - Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Amplified bible - Matthew 24:40 At that time two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
New Living Translation - Matthew 24:40 “Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left.
NIV - Matthew 24:40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
New American Standard Bible - Matthew 24:40 "Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
Wycliffe New Testament - Matthew 24:40 Then twain shall be in a field [Then two shall be in a field], one shall be taken, and the other left;

huh? What were you saying blabs?

I told you that you should work on that while I served you the missing verse and it would be unexpected.

I told you about the missing verse in other versions but present in KJV, you ignorantly quoted Mathew 24 v 40 for me forgetting to check other authors.

Here I go with the missing verses:

Luke 9 v 56:

KJV: For the son of man is not come to destroy men's life, but I save.

Omitted in Revised Standard Version, New International Version, Good News Bible and Living Bible Version.

Below is where you misfired without having a rethink:

2. Luke 17 v 36
KJV: Two men shall be in the field, the one shall be taken and the other left.

Omitted in RSV, NIV, GNB.

3. John 5 v 4:
KJV: For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool and troubled the water. Whosoever then after the troubling of the water stepped in was made of whatsoever disease he had.

Omitted in RSV, NIV and GNB.

blabs . . . have you forgotten the bible is corrupt? Why would you spend so much time reading it?

Hope you remember that I was like you and I need to give you what you believe in.

Have you read your own quran? Found the "prophets" from the ishmaelite lineage yet?

I have been doing that and will continue Insha Allah.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by martin007(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Martin007:If the 'WORD' became flesh and dwell with us, please tell me, what
happened to the ONE WHO SPOKE THE WORD?

1. Did He not have any ability to Speak in the maintime, Yes or No?
2. Did His further utterances have not the same value as the 'Word' that became flesh?
3. Now that His word has became flesh, has His power of authority gone, diminished or the same?
4. Did His word by becoming flesh became the power instead of the speaker?
5 Between the Speaker and the Word that became flesh, which is truly the Master?
6 When the word died, did the Speaker who spoke the Word died also?
7. When the Word was on the Cross was the Speaker also?
8 When the Word was being tried by the people and the authority,, the Speaker also?

My man, I have tons of questions, and we can do this all day and ll night. Please answer
each and every one from your conscience, not from your head/tongue, so as to safe face.

I know you have lots of questions to ask, so does every "Man" in this world, cos even as Christians we don't claim that we understand all the "attributes" of God, his ways are not ours ways neither his thoughts our thoughts. Our God is Three in 1, whether its the God(Father) speaking or God(son) or God(Holy spirit), They all speak as one and their is no contradictions in their statement, cos they speak as 1. To all your questions you asked. The answer to those questions are all in the Bible, if you really want to know study the Bible and don't come here trying to claim you know all, i aint gonna mention anything about the Quran cos i have not read it. Look its true that Christianity evolved from Judaism, (Lets put it this way, its like A woman(Judaism) Pregnant with a baby(Christianity) it gave birth to Christianity, and as you know a baby, sometimes/Most times would be different from the Mother. so its Christianity, its very different from Judaism, thats why we still have some of the Books of Moses in the Bible, and we have no qualms about it. Look Judaism came before Christianity, and we as Christianity ain't doubting the fact that we have some similarities with Judaism, but i know Islam came way behind Christianity, so where did Mohammad get his "writings" from? Lets not deceive ourselves here, Mohammad did copy most things from the Torah and the Bible and formed the Quran with giving credits to Judaism and Christianity, to me i think thats piracy? grin.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Martin007

@Martin007:If the 'WORD' became flesh and dwell with us, please tell me, what
happened to the ONE WHO SPOKE THE WORD?

1. Did He not have any ability to Speak in the maintime, Yes or No?
2. Did His further utterances have not the same value as the 'Word' that became flesh?
3. Now that His word has became flesh, has His power of authority gone, diminished or the same?
4. Did His word by becoming flesh became the power instead of the speaker?
5 Between the Speaker and the Word that became flesh, which is truly the Master?
6 When the word died, did the Speaker who spoke the Word died also?
7. When the Word was on the Cross was the Speaker also?
8 When the Word was being tried by the people and the authority,, the Speaker also?

My man, I have tons of questions, and we can do this all day and ll night. Please answer
each and every one from your conscience, not from your head/tongue, so as to safe face.

And you think these are questions. You keep nailing yourself unknowingly. Do you think you can provide answers to questions on trinity and do you really know how trinity come about?

Lets not deceive ourselves here, Mohammad did copy most things from the Torah and the Bible and formed the Quran with giving credits to Judaism and Christianity, to me i think thats piracy? .

Brother, how could an illiterate copy the Torah and please based on your quote above, are you saying that the Torah is different from the bible?

@Davidylan

Where you dey. I dey expect you to tear my above post to pieces. cheesy
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

@Davidylan

Where you dey. I dey expect you to tear my above post to pieces. cheesy

There is nothing to "tear to pieces". . . the rantings of a deranged illiterate are not worth my time. Go bring Lakpenne, at least he knew how to rationally compose a question.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2007
david

Lakpene is here. I just could no longer deal with your ranting and one sentence attacks. otherwise, I have no problem rationally debating.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
the second coming of Lakpenne. What other part of the tawhid do we need to "take note" of? grin
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2007
david:

Second coming? I don't remember leaving smiley.

As for Tawhid, take a look at my last post strictly on Tawhid. To give you a preview, I intend to do one of the miracles of the Quran and preservation (all short stuff cause we could talk days on this subject alone)

And, I plan to do one on how Christians respond to atheists. Or rather, how to respond to atheist/atheism as I see this as one of the greatest threats. Sometimes its not atheism per se but secularism by those who have abandoned God for man. Secular humanism/atheism is very appealing, especially these days.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Martin007: I read the Bible. I studied it, intensely for 5 years in High school. I made
good grade in it. Yet, I know that it left more questions that any clear answers. That is
why I am a Muslim. At least you are honest. Unlike the folks who blindly and rigidly
defend the indefensible.

You should now have the courage to pick up the Qur'an and you will get the answers to
whatever cloud Bible left on the table. Further, what you could not even attempt answer
above, the answers are clear in the Qur'an. God is One. He does not resemble any of His
creations. He is independent, while His creations are dependent, solely on Him. He is complete
and need no assistance. So He can not be three but Just One. Jesus is His slave and Messenger.
So, also is the Holy ghost/spirit, in the personality of Angel Gabriel.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by martin007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2007
olabowale:

@Martin007: I read the Bible. I studied it, intensely for 5 years in High school. I made
good grade in it. Yet, I know that it left more questions that any clear answers. That is
why I am a Muslim. At least you are honest. Unlike the folks who blindly and rigidly
defend the indefensible.

You should now have the courage to pick up the Qur'an and you will get the answers to
whatever cloud Bible left on the table. Further, what you could not even attempt answer
above, the answers are clear in the Qur'an. God is One. He does not resemble any of His
creations. He is independent, while His creations are dependent, solely on Him. He is complete
and need no assistance. So He can not be three but Just One. Jesus is His slave and Messenger.
So, also is the Holy ghost/spirit, in the personality of Angel Gabriel.

You said you did study the bible for 5years? and you are sure you know all about the bible and we have fellas who have studied the bible for years and are still learning new things each day? i bow for you. Well, i think you were never a christian, even though you did study it for 5years and made good grades in it. Am so happy for your claim that studying the bible left more questions in your mind than answers and so you are now a muslim, am sure your questions have been answered. See, am still studying the bible, even as i am a christian and i cant fully answer the question of Trinity, cos its out of human scope or knowledge, but to the little God has revealed to me about trinity, i will like to explain it this way. We have have the imprints of the maker in each and everyone of us, have you ever considered why the human consist of (Body, Soul and Spirit) three components, but still that is 1( You sir Olabowale) you really can't explain why, can you? can you also tell me why we all are scared of dying? its because from the beginining, we were created to live forever and not die.

I am Satisfied with and in Jesus.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Martin007: I know enough. Thats why I am a Muslim, talking to you about
God in His Oneness. And see, there is not even a single thing in my hand. You have
the choice of not even listening. I have no power over your decision.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Davidylan

There is nothing to "tear to pieces". . . the rantings of a deranged illiterate are not worth my time. Go bring Lakpenne, at least he knew how to rationally compose a question.

David, arent you ashamed of yourself? I told you about the missing verse on rapture and you hurriedly gave that to me without thinking but couldnt defend the missing verses on when two people will be in the field and one would be taken present in KJV but absent in other versions.

To further compound your woes grin, I have verses absent in early bible edition put present in the later edition of THE SAME VERSION.

Accept Islam today.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2007
ROFL
David you now have an ultimatum,accept Islam or they'll do what Muhammad di lipsrsealed
You have but 2 hrs to make a decision.
Like those Western journalists.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2007
blabs, seriously i would have taken a few mins out of my time to straighten you out but:
1. u have nothing to say but recycling untruths all the time. Check Matthew 24:40 . . . that is what you are trying to quote, it is present in every version of the bible.

2. You are just stumbling around, you really have nothing upstairs. . . go help ur murderous brothers in Sudan. I see you have consciously been avoiding that thread. Maybe you do have some shame afterall.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
missing verses missing commas.
Do we now take it that he agrees that any areas that appear unmissing are then correct?
Like the death and resurrection?
are those also missing?

when allah can't decide if women should be scourged or scourged lightly what else can I say.
Let him keep tripping over his tail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Many Times Did God Create The World In Genesis? / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.