Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (12406 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 18, 2012
firestar:
Ever confessed to her straight-up?
Its up ter you eventually, might as well end for good the heart of the matter playa or no.

I took a first step by telling her I kissed my ex and that didn't end well. So not a good idea

sexkillz: No matter what anyone says to you, you are only going to listen to yourself. . . So, until you tell yourself to stop, you ain't gonna stop. Ask yourself who is in control, you or Mr Dickson. If you are in control, Dickson should learn how to listen to you, but again it will be difficult, cos i think you've allowed dickson to take control for so long. You have been giving him so much allowance.wink The realistic way to stop this trend, reality 101 is to stop it gradually, just like every other thing in life.

If your car is in motion and you want to come to a stop, do you step on the brakes abruptly? Have you seen a smoker that quits smoking abruptly? Your cheating has become like every other addiction that has to be stopped gradually. If you are used to cheating 10 times a week, reduce it to 8, remind yourself you want to stop, remind Mr dickson you are in charge, and then monitor your progress. Reduce to 7 and then 6 and then. . .

It won't be easy, but a journey of a thousand miles begins at the airport! wink

You're right bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.