Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (12405 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by olaadegoke(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
See loads of hidden comment more than main comment
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by lakersreality(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Omolola1: Never knew you to be a cheat, Reality

embarassed undecided
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by lakersreality(m): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2012
Whata ffuck is up with tons of hidden post here and there? sickening
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by lamiobo(m): 3:58am On Jun 19, 2012
simple spend more time with ur gf
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 19, 2012
Good luck with this Reality. Like I think someone said, you have taken the first step. smiley
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by lakersreality(m): 4:17am On Jun 19, 2012
talina: Good luck with this Reality. Like I think someone said, you have taken the first step. smiley

Thanks girl
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 19, 2012
^^^ youre welcome
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Canisma(m): 4:48am On Jun 19, 2012
I guess this post would be hidden but incase its not, i think the regime of Sexkillz as a mod is going down badly on comments in this section, hence so many hidden posts.
OMG... This post is hidden.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by lakersreality(m): 4:58am On Jun 19, 2012
Canisma: I guess this post would be hidden but incase its not, i think the regime of Sexkillz as a mod is going down badly on comments in this section, hence so many hidden posts.
OMG... This post is hidden.

No bro your post is visible for now grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by crackhouse(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2012
REALITY101: I am sick and 100% tired of cheating angry embarassed what can I do? Yes I am tired of cheating on my girlfriend. She's beautiful, honest, kind, she have got everything I've always wanted among all she have got a good heart. Yea I really love her. Mom suggested I should see a therapist to avoid future infidelity but heck that's nothing. Sad I sometimes cheat with girls she's way more prettier than.

I believe we have ex players in the house, any suggestion(s)? This ain't joke. angry

Mr. Cork stay out of this thread pls
let me quickly remind u that this is not a joke section. Take it to the joke section and crack whatever joke u like with it, o.k. And secondly, i know u don't have any girlfriend letalone the one u are cheating one, so i suggest u sell that script to Nollywood cos i am sure they are gonna buy it with good mani.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by crackhouse(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2012
lakersreality+:
Whata ffuck is up with tons of hidden post here and there? sickening
bros e be like say u no dey sleep at all. By this time 12:59am u still dey waka for NL.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2012
What happened here? So many hidden post. I wish i could see them sad. @poster, go on hunger strike for 40days and 40nights, then meet prophet T.B. And you will be magically transformed. grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Goldieluks: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Hidden Post galore. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by honeric01(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2012
80% hidden post, 20% visible post.

Out of the 80% hidden posts, like 50% of the hidden posts are legal posts.

Hmmm so much for moderating.

Anyways @OP

What you need is a genuine reason to stop cheating. you need to have something very solid to reflect on whenever you feel like cheating, would you like to be cheated on? ( number one reason you should consider), what happens if karma keeps haunting you when you decide to have a new leaf? (number 2 reason). would you like if you sisters are cheated on? (Number 3 reason you should consider) furthermore, what do you gain by cheating that your current girlfriend lacks? if she does not have that thing you cheat for, don't you think it makes you more responsible by teaching her these things, giving her these things or advising her to get these things?

Lastly, being responsible is not complete until you learn how to be emotionally responsible, loyal and also TRUST-WORTHY.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by tollywhistle(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2012
REALITY101:

KK thanks brah

you really need to be true to your self. If you wanna stop it, you can. Get a hold over yourself and try to reject them as dey come. You might still get to have a go from time to time but definitely come a couple of months you should be good to go. Good thing you still have conscience
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Jeze: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2012
U are still a kid that needs to grow up lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Wislet(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2012
errrm.. i think a better, more effectiv solution would be: any time u see that girl u wanna cheat with or any time u're with her. Ask yourself: if this were my girlfriend on this bed with another man, how would I feel?
U will get up immediately and forget any lust u have toward her.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by AZeD1(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2012
This post is hidden
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by AZeD1(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2012
Wislet: errrm.. i think a better, more effectiv solution would be: any time u see that girl u wanna cheat with or any time u're with her. Ask yourself: if this were my girlfriend on this bed with another man, how would I feel?
U will get up immediately and forget any lust u have toward her.
You have no idea of how Dickson reasons.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2012
REALITY101: I am sick and 100% tired of cheating angry embarassed what can I do? Yes I am tired of cheating on my girlfriend. She's beautiful, honest, kind, she have got everything I've always wanted among all she have got a good heart. Yea I really love her. Mom suggested I should see a therapist to avoid future infidelity but heck that's nothing. Sad I sometimes cheat with girls she's way more prettier than.

I believe we have ex players in the house, any suggestion(s)? This ain't joke. angry

Mr. [b]Cork stay out of this thread pls
[/b]
REALITY101: I am sick and 100% tired of cheating angry embarassed what can I do? Yes I am tired of cheating on my girlfriend.
"She's beautiful, honest, kind, she have got everything I've always wanted among all she have got a good heart".......
Yea I really love her. Mom suggested I should see a therapist to avoid future infidelity but heck that's nothing. Sad I sometimes cheat with girls she's way more prettier than.

so ur gurlfrnd gt all dese qualities, u get mind dy cheat on am.... Mtcheew, chai!

Dis world self
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by ojjp: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2012
Jst surrender to God totally n go 4 deliverance. U ll notice absolute peace within u and u ll begin to shine. Jesus is merciful.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2012
Carry rope enta bush..... U shud knw what to do.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Cuteobi(f): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2012
There's this thread somewhere abt a g a y guy his Husband padlocked his KINI.find out from him where they got the padlock and steel pant from,gets yours,lock ur KINI and give ur GF d key.only to be opened when she wants a piece of u.

THIS SHOULD SOLVE UR PROBLEM
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by tellwisdom: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2012

[url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/199353-1/Tired-baby-fights-sleep.gif?[/img][/url]
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by snthesis(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2012
this overzealous Mod has effectively killed the thread- abeg ppl going off point is part of what makes NL interesting.

take it easy- na relax we come do 4hia angry angry
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by stpat1(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2012
meet tb joshua for deliverance
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by benemeka: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2012
most guys dat are commentin offpoint here wuld be found guilty of d same sin. @op, u are not only in dat shoe. i hav found myself in dat shoe b4, until i started dişcipline mysef. I asked God to give me d grace to avoid d temptation. though am not dat saint nah but it wasnt like before and am trying all my best to stop it. Be prayerful and ask God to giv u d grace and wisdom u need to stop it.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by butpro(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2012
@OP, we have same problems!
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2012
You are already non the right path just pray to God 3or strength and grace. Give your life to JESUS CHRIST if you haven't for he loves you dearly
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by ikee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sijo01:

me too!
yeye n/l, this guy may learn from this hidden posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / I Mast*rbate To Your Pictures Every Day – Man Posts As Curvy South African Cause / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.