Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (12408 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
ikee: yeye n/l, this guy may learn from this hidden posts
The hidden posts were off topic. Their contents has nothing to do with the issue being discussed. All perpetrators of those posts that were hidden, were banned by the admin as a direct result of that!
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by dudubynature: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Cut off your genital, that might solve the problem tongue
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by lakersreality(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2012
crackhouse: let me quickly remind u that this is not a joke section. Take it to the joke section and crack whatever joke u like with it, o.k. And secondly, i know u don't have any girlfriend letalone the one u are cheating one, so i suggest u sell that script to Nollywood cos i am sure they are gonna buy it
with good mani.

Ok, now go Bleep yourself

crackhouse: bros e be like say u no dey sleep at all. By this time 12:59am u still dey waka for NL.

Fucking ignorant baastard. The last I check we don't share the same fucking time zone asskit.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Cuteobi(f): 2:19am On Jun 20, 2012
This is sickening!! 90% of the posts here are hidden.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by envee(f): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2012
Cuteobi: This is sickening!! 90% of the posts here are hidden.

I don't like it either.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seun is going broke so hiding the posts saves him bout 8% using GEICO word hider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram / 31 Real Reasons To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.