Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (12407 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Sijo01(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2012
mykejones: I jus have to see dos hidden posts before i comment! gringringrin

me too!

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2012
LMAO@the hidden posts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by swiftycool(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
Crown Prince: op,spiritually,there is a fornicating spirit hovering around you. You just have to see a powerful Man of God to remove the demon.

As in a VERRRY powerful one o, try cele! grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
undecided
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Will this post be hidden?
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Ammyng(f): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
Why all the post hidden? grin grin grin

@Topic not again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by seedord247(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Even person wey nor get girlfriend self dey cheat.... May be with his dog or cat.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Pakavy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
posts hidden,wont say
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Chidex2442(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Guy just continue may be it's ur calling! U may b arrested 1day by STD OR HIV
grin
grin
grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by bittyend(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Two ways out:

- Commit suicide
- Castrate yourself.

The choice is yours.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by henrico247(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nice decision my brother. Thats the best you can ever take. I have been so sad today because l cheated on my girl friend and am 100% tired but all we need now is the grace of God to avoid such lifestyle,it does not pay at all. There is nothing as good as committing a sin and realising you did. Thumbs up my bro. Just take her out as a sign of apology.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by JojoArmani(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: No matter what anyone says to you, you are only going to listen to yourself. . . So, until you tell yourself to stop, you ain't gonna stop. Ask yourself who is in control, you or Mr Dickson. If you are in control, Dickson should learn how to listen to you, but again it will be difficult, cos i think you've allowed dickson to take control for so long. You have been giving him so much allowance.wink The realistic way to stop this trend, reality 101 is to stop it gradually, just like every other thing in life.

If your car is in motion and you want to come to a stop, do you step on the brakes abruptly? Have you seen a smoker that quits smoking abruptly? Your cheating has become like every other addiction that has to be stopped gradually. If you are used to cheating 10 times a week, reduce it to 8, remind yourself you want to stop, remind Mr dickson you are in charge, and then monitor your progress. Reduce to 7 and then 6 and then. . .

It won't be easy, but a journey of a thousand miles begins at the airport! wink
kpam kpam kwa kwa kwam (clapping) nice from sexkillz. Seems dis mod tin changed u a bit. Now commentin reasonable tins since u re a mod. Lolz. Pls does dis wat being on de front page?
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by JojoArmani(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
daduke2k: hey dude, 4 u to stop cheating, u need a dick chain.
*hey guys where can i get chika, i need to borrow his padlock* 4 reality 101 ofcos
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I don laugh fall off my chair.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Wislet(f): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
thank u Nairaland for making my sweethrt a mod (killz).
I am astonished at the level of maturity of his posts des days.
Nt dat he ddnt write well before...but He's talking like a man of 90 yrs!
Keep it up sweethrt.
Am proud of ya! cheesy cool wink
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Wislet(f): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
the thread has more hidden posts than comments grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by amygreat24(f): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
grin grin ;DWhy all dis hidden post!!!
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Pakavy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
amygreat24: grin grin ;DWhy all dis hidden post!!!
anti sexkilz bot nah
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by tpapi: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
Try n see a pastor
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by tpapi: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: No matter what anyone says to you, you are only going to listen to yourself. . . So, until you tell yourself to stop, you ain't gonna stop. Ask yourself who is in control, you or Mr Dickson. If you are in control, Dickson should learn how to listen to you, but again it will be difficult, cos i think you've allowed dickson to take control for so long. You have been giving him so much allowance.wink The realistic way to stop this trend, reality 101 is to stop it gradually, just like every other thing in life.

If your car is in motion and you want to come to a stop, do you step on the brakes abruptly? Have you seen a smoker that quits smoking abruptly? Your cheating has become like every other addiction that has to be stopped gradually. If you are used to cheating 10 times a week, reduce it to 8, remind yourself you want to stop, remind Mr dickson you are in charge, and then monitor your progress. Reduce to 7 and then 6 and then. . .

It won't be easy, but a journey of a thousand miles begins at the airport! wink
mr dickson no wan hear all dat one o
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by frankwoodex: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
it is affliction that normally cause that... U are afflicted that is why u behave like that... Remember that the broblem was caused by u thru those ladies u called enjoyment... For u to be free u need a geniune deliverance... U are infected with the spirit of inccubus, asmodeus and succubus... All this can give u bad luck and set back in ur future... However, If u are not ready to marry that girl now, live her for now. Free ur sef first ok..
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Omolola1(f): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
Never knew you to be a cheat, Reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram / 31 Real Reasons To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.