Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (8563 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2012
Dyt:

wa sere
wetin b bb?

thnx 4 d editin

a glass of shekpe 4 u
May Obatala strike all my bad belles if i ever did that! angry tongue

Idowuogbo:

See dis gal o! If I catch u for riverbank hen! May thunder fire my enemies if I no make u smell amadioha yansh.

Don't vexation me o! angry
Lmao!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Jaykizz(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

My fingers na volcano not my mouth sweetie.

Come o! Worstosky ke? Lmao!

Igbo[weed] chewing don high u abi?
Sumtin dm jst tel u n u stil dy talk am. Lwkm
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: May Obatala strike all my bad belles if i ever did that! angry tongue

Lmao! U don craze grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2012
Jaykizz:
Sumtin dm jst tel u n u stil dy talk am. Lwkm
Pardon! cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! U don craze grin
Its allowed ni grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: Its allowed ni grin

On a Monday morning? Weekend igbo chewing no gree wear off abi?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by xynerise: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It's safe to say u mastyrbate den!
my instincts dont lie grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: javascript:void(0)

On a friday morning? Weekend igbo chewing no gree wear off abi?

Id, check ya calendar again. Its Monday!
embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania:

Id, check ya calendar again. Its Monday!
embarassed embarassed tongue

Is ur slow motion kicking in ni? Let's run test

How many days make a week? cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Jaykizz(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pardon! cheesy
wat?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: Seriously, your secret is safe with me wink wink

Lets get talking!

Hmmmm,...
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Is ur slow motion kicking in ni? Les run test

How many days make a week? cheesy
Anyways, am presently in Abu-Dhabi so i guess thatz why we are having the Day's clash! cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by daduke2k(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2012
lets see, new gurlz on NL. Gotta them first. Time will honey.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by pcicero(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Sweetlemon
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2012
definitely cindyrella. that girl makes me high on testosterone grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: Anyways, am presently in Abu-Dhabi so i guess thatz why we are having the Day's clash! cheesy cheesy
Kiss Mohammed for me o!

Ur aboki fly u abi? Tashanda oti arriva! grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Jaykizz:
wat?
Notin! U ok?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Imanuelle:

None :-

shocked imanuelle so you have been lying to me all this while *sobs*
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2012
joeydozzy: definitely cindyrella. that girl makes me high on testosterone grin

Really??
*Blushing*
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

Really??
*Blushing*
Copycat!

Choose ur own swagga na!

U for use sweating,shyting myself, crying etc
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

shocked imanuelle so you have been lying to me all this while *sobs*

U no give me kpekus nah.. :-/ make i die for u?? lipsrsealed
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

Really??
*Blushing*

marry me embarassed
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

marry me embarassed

i shld count dat as a joke ryt?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Copycat!

Choose ur own swagga na!

U for use sweating,shyting myself, crying etc

Iya na my own swagga be that oh. Abi na only you sabi blush? grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

Iya na my own swagga be that oh. Abi na only you sabi blush? grin grin

Really? Blushing....

Dats my line up not urs!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Imanuelle:

U no give me kpekus nah.. :-/ make i die for u?? lipsrsealed

cry cry cry so na so u wan take repay me abi? No p *heart broken*
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

marry me embarassed

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Really? Blushing....

Dats my line up not urs!

Noted! cool
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Malix: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Na Dyt!, abeg no tell her o! ;
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

Noted! cool

Good gal! wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by swiftycool(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Oh I really miss goggles the ganja farmer, where on Earth did she go, maybe she grew up or just died lipsrsealed

Im kinda moved by dat idowu and her sexxy she devil swagga, sometimes I want to give her a hot wet fresh kiss and follow it up immidiately with a hot dirty slap on her face, then smile innocently! grin grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dahbutter(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
swiftycool:
Im kinda moved by dat idowu and her sexxy she devil swagga, sometimes I want to give her a hot wet fresh kiss and follow it up immidiately with a hot dirty slap on her face, then smile innocently! grin grin grin

LMHOOL!
Guy I think u are all kinds of crazy !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY / Valentine Celebration. How Do I Organise One In My Office / Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.