Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (8474 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2012
Why hasn't the OP said her own? cheesy

You don't want to tell your secret, but you want us to tell ours?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2012
2buff: Why hasn't the OP said her own? cheesy

You don't want to tell your secret, but you want us to tell ours?

Tell us your own grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 1STOrder: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Bobo, off dat tin we wan survey d kini

I heard u gat d tin, it large gann......

Oya off am! Off am! Off am!

by police order abii?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2012
cindyrella: cheesy ^^finally someone for mr cork, how nice. grin

I was kidding, like seriously.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Goldieluks: i have a crush on...................MYSELF.
And they said I was vain
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^my mouth? How na? Born again Badosky!

My name go soon change to Goodosky grin

People testimonies on ur behalf go pass that of Killz'!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase:

People testimonies on ur behalf go pass that of Killz'!

Lmao! She mo bad to yen ni?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2012
1ST Order:

by police order abii?

Oshamo! cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2012
swiftycool: Oh I really miss goggles the ganja farmer, where on Earth did she go, maybe she grew up or just died lipsrsealed

Im kinda moved by dat idowu and her sexxy she devil swagga, sometimes I want to give her a hot wet fresh kiss and follow it up immidiately with a hot dirty slap on her face, then smile innocently! grin grin grin

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2012
swiftycool: Oh I really miss goggles the ganja farmer, where on Earth did she go, maybe she grew up or just died lipsrsealed

Im kinda moved by dat idowu and her sexxy she devil swagga, sometimes I want to give her a hot wet fresh kiss and follow it up immidiately with a hot dirty slap on her face, then smile innocently! grin grin grin

Thats so romantic!
LMAO!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2012
Floxyluv:

I was kidding, like seriously.

Noted!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2012
Mr..Cork:
I love Jesus angry

U don come again o....
Wait for love topic...this one na on crush levelz!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2012

Badosky gat the answer for yah!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! She mo bad to yen ni?

Based on d fact that pple misunderstand u!
I knew all along that u r fun to hang around with.....u cld be hard core sometimes....and it tilts some pple easily!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Chai...Im crushing on Stella.
LMAO!
Mo gbe!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Goldieluks: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
And they said I was vain

No, your not.. undecided

ayobase:

Badosky gat the answer for yah!

what answer?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase:

Based on d fact that pple misunderstand u!
I knew all along that u r fun to hang around with.....u cld be hard core sometimes....and it tilts some pple easily!

Awon yen ni mental problem.

It's online tins na! Here to get my groove on ojere! If massacre falls in I masoko. grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awon yen ni mental problem.

It's online tins na! Here to get my groove on ojere! If massacre falls in I masoko. grin

Masoko?
Im lagging.....se I no go carry my kaya come back Lagos so?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase:

Masoko?
Im lagging.....se I no go carry my kaya come back Lagos so?
Bring back ur brurere! On shele Leko mehn......
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bring back ur brurere! On shele Leko mehn......

Na only u fit carry me enter Lag o!
LOL!
But seriously!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase:

Na only u fit carry me enter Lag o!
LOL!
But seriously!

Awwh! We go jam mawori
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Idowu can lie ooo
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dyt: Idowu can lie ooo
Common babe adults don't lie. They only go around the truth
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2012

Seriously?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwh! We go jam mawori

If u'r willing and Im available....it takes 2 sha!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2012

U ok? undecided

ayobase:

If u'r willing and Im available....it takes 2 sha!

We go talk our talk Jare! No mind dem!

Omo Iya mi! Kosefowora sumborri wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by KINGwax(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't know about me but I know that Reality LOVES pweety
oh, here comes the caricature of a saint
mike0806: I have a crush on jesica. Is not new anyway cos I've been wanting to kiss her ever since 5rd grade
hahahaha...kid, say it again,what grade? '5rd?' that shld be oral english, right? Hahahaha
Idowuogbo:

I like me some thug luvin!

Will u b my Ja rule? cheesy
i'm like thinkin thug loving was tupac's patenty.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Orikinla(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hot Angel since 2006.
But I ended up with another Nairaland hottie on July 7, 2006 in Calabar for a night to remember.
I don't hide my feelings.
There is nothing new under the sun.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
KINGwax: oh, here comes the caricature of a saint hahahaha...kid, say it again,what grade? '5rd?' that shld be oral english, right? Hahahahai'm like thinkin thug loving was tupac's patenty.

U rite!

Clap urself! wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by chizzy86(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
After you, OP. grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. / Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.