Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (8475 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
fluid26:

u too dey fear undecided

I know grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by onstelly(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

check your English cos I'm tired of laughing grin
And how does dat affects u, leave lyk dat for me
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by xynerise: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

check your English cos I'm tired of laughing grin
bros me sef tire grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

I know grin grin

na ijebabe dey coach u? undecided

grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
onstelly: And how does dat affects u, leave lyk dat for me

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by kilimanjaro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Na wa o, so you people are still crushing here.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Spartakos: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
the nairalander i have a crush on is jennifer.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ijebabe: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
fluid26:

na ijebabe dey coach u? undecided

grin grin
U no dey fear? undecided
Calling my name anyhow, smh at children of nowadays undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
talk of d devil...grin Old withered cargo! tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ijebabe: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
fluid26:

talk of d devil...grin Old withered cargo! tongue
May Amadioha strike ur wrinkled uncircumcised balls to crisp! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dyt:

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
ijebabe:
May Amadioha strike ur wrinkled uncircumcised balls to crisp! angry angry angry

Iseeeeee grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ijebabe: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

Iseeeeee grin grin
cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Brite02(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2012
Still thinking, ok mrs.chima suga undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 23, 2012
You promise you won't tell?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2012
Chei! See partners in crime...grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2012
Make the OP come talk her own na
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by shaneroberts26: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2012
Ma own dey 3.(1)Miss "curves.com" she knows haself.(2)Freecocoa(3)MissDarkskin.They are my life.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Aries101(f): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2012
None, i'm new here.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2012
Make the OP talk her own nah
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ijebabe: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Make the OP talk her own nah
Why you obsessed with OP? Are you hoping she'll say you undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2012
ijebabe:
Why you obsessed with OP? Are you hoping she'll say you undecided
I believe in leadership by example and anyone who wants to meet me is on a very long thing
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I believe in leadership by example and anyone who wants to meet me is on a very long thing
Why?

What are you feeling like? Are you "unmeetable"? undecided
Well, there's only one excuse for been unmeetable :-P
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ijebabe: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tashamania: Why?

What are you feeling like? Are you "unmeetable"? undecided
Well, there's only one excuse for been unmeetable :-P
I've met him so I understand why he's "unmeetable"
Ur not missing out on much undecided

@Mynd tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
ijebabe:
I've met him so I understand why he's "unmeetable"
Ur not missing out on much undecided

@Mynd tongue
I 'lld be damned if there's a better explanation to why he's "unmeetable".

@Mynd - Not to worry, Your secret is safe with Ijebabe and I. wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

Seriously? What are you feeling like?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

Huh?? Seriously? What are you feeling like?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 401kk: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Rihanna, I heard she's on nairaland.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
401kk: Rihanna, I heard she's on nairaland.

even 2pac mtchewww
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Spartakos: the nairalander i have a crush on is jennifer.
Hmm,its been ages,where's she btw?any idea?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
How many people don crashcrush themselves 4 here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.