Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (8470 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by boron10(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
190: 190
Narcissism
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by boron10(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Like seriously, can one actually have a crush on whom he/she has never set eyes on? Well, you all should pardon my ignorance sha
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
swiftycool: Oh I really miss goggles the ganja farmer, where on Earth did she go, maybe she grew up or just died lipsrsealed

Im kinda moved by dat idowu and her sexxy she devil swagga, sometimes I want to give her a hot wet fresh kiss and follow it up immidiately with a hot dirty slap on her face, then smile innocently! grin grin grin

Lmaoooo!!!!! U need Jesus!

Applies extra blusher grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by swiftycool(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmaoooo!!!!! U need Jesus!
Gerraway jor u r not romantic, tot u wud blush 4 me too angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
swiftycool:
Gerraway jor u r not romantic, tot u wud blush 4 me too angry

Modified#
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by swiftycool(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^^^ good girl! Daz gangsta luffin wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
swiftycool: ^^^^ good girl! Daz gangsta luffin wink

I like me some thug luvin!

Will u b my Ja rule? cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
I don't know about me but I know that Reality LOVES pweety
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
Malix: Na Dyt!, abeg no tell her o! ;

idowu
cm sample dis guy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dyt:

idowu
cm sample dis guy
K!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
Malix: Na Dyt!, abeg no tell her o! ;

Bobo, off dat tin we wan survey d kini

I heard u gat d tin, it large gann......

Oya off am! Off am! Off am!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by MrCork17: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
I love Jesus angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hmm so Idowu don become wetin?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Hmm so Idowu don become wetin?

Goodosky!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by mike0806(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
I have a crush on jesica. Is not new anyway cos I've been wanting to kiss her ever since 5rd grade
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
I have a crush on. . . .BRB!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Malix: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Bobo, off dat tin we wan survey d kini

I heard u gat d tin, it large gann......

Oya off am! Off am! Off am!

D thing is in order,E no dey fail brake grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Malix:

D thing is in order,E no dey fail brake grin

According to u o! We wan see am! Oya off am!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by lakersreality(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't know about me but I know that Reality LOVES pweety

Dude forget about Reality.
We all know u have a thing for Ijebabe and onila... come on now don't be shy, ur secret is safe with us... grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

cry cry cry so na so u wan take repay me abi? No p *heart broken*

Ur pomo heart?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Imanuelle:

Ur pomo heart?

angry angry angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella:

Dude forget about Reality.
We all know u have a thing for Ijebabe and onila... come on now don't be shy, ur secret is safe with us... grin grin
Ijebabe is a bone of contention between two of my guys and I will not want to get in the mix(not for a billion dollars) and they later, i am just trying to make the world a better place by helping her get rid of her craziness.
But you on the other hand, are you free on Friday?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^Now why do I find this funny?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella: ^^Now why do I find this funny?
Will you stop forming and answer the question
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Youngsage: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Crush? Hmmmn...
Lol
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Fourcade(m): 4:38am On Jun 19, 2012
Juliette cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 6:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Will you stop forming and answer the question

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2012
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2012
boron10: Like seriously, can one actually have a crush on whom he/she has never set eyes on? [][s]Well, you all should pardon my ignorance sha[/s]

I dont think you are being ignorant, you stating an obvious fact. But it's kindof nice to have fun or toy with the idea.
I think my secret crush is mr cork sad sad. Just kidding, am still searching. grin grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2012
cheesy ^^finally someone for mr cork, how nice. grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Goldieluks: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2012
i have a crush on...................MYSELF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Died For Love..... / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) / If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.