Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (5823 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
IZUKWU: i talk am ! You be man . You dey form woman.

You got that really wrong dear. Think before you talk or in this case before you type.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
How long? 2 weeks and I am out
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by FunkyMiley(f): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
I no fit shout
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01: Mine was 24 MONTHS, she didn't say yes until 2 years later (Wanted to get into school first before getting into any "serious relationship".

We were friends for the period of "waiting".

5 years after, we are still dating and by the look of things, not ending soon. (i don't even want a half completed project in my CV)

By uncompleted project, you mean after 5yrs, you still aint picked her stripes? That is enough time to move 2 ranks in the military!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by olasquare: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
took me bout six months......we were both in d choir...and she was just proving stubborn....but bcoz i was madly entangled den...i just stay glue to wooing her despite being foolish.....but i later back off
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by boron10(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
What's the biggie? My friend is still yet to give up on the girl he started wooing 8 years ago. We all attended the same secondary school, and the babe is still yet to give him the green light. He claims the gal would eventually give in, and me nor sure say e go happen. Men dey sha
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

By uncompleted project, you mean after 5yrs, you still aint picked her stripes? That is enough time to move 2 ranks in the military!

No, by making her mine forever!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
boron10: What's the biggie? My friend is still yet to give up on the girl he started wooing 8 years ago. We all attended the same secondary school, and the babe is still yet to give him the green light. He claims the gal would eventually give in, and me nor sure say e go happen. Men dey sha

Nice story. These 8yrs, has the girl been single?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

No, by making her mine forever!

You said you don't even want 'any uncompleted project' on ur CV. By 'CV', it's obvious u mean ur 'slaughter slab'.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by shymex(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hard to get babes?? I don't have time for time wasters..

Act funny, or stand-offish after the first week - and your arse is a gonner..

There are over 3billion women in the world, and I can't be arsed to chase after a chic forever. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

You said you don't even want 'any uncompleted project' on ur CV. By 'CV', it's obvious u mean ur 'slaughter slab'.

Is my english too complex?

UNCOMPLETED PROJECT = meaning i must see my union with her to the end and not end it halfway.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
boron10: What's the biggie? My friend is still yet to give up on the girl he started wooing 8 years ago. We all attended the same secondary school, and the babe is still yet to give him the green light. He claims the gal would eventually give in, and me nor sure say e go happen. Men dey sha
That friend of yours need to face reality. WTF? 8 good years of toasting and she is till saying no? I would have even forgotten that she existed
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by boron10(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

Nice story. These 8yrs, has the girl been single?
I wish
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Is my english too complex?

UNCOMPLETED PROJECT = meaning i must see my union with her to the end and not end it halfway.

Just a discourse and you start with the 'english too complex' line? Pfffft. Way to go boy.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by boron10(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
That friend of yours need to face reality. WTF? 8 good years of toasting and she is till saying no? I would have even forgotten that she existed
Omo, the guy is so blinded my the gal's beauty o, or perhaps her elegance cos I've really tried my best to talk him out of it.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

Just a discourse and you start with the 'english too complex' line? Pfffft. Way to go boy.

Not really boy, you trying to make the simple paragraph i wrote complex, had to bring u back on track.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
Damn!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Not really boy, you trying to make the simple paragraph i wrote complex, had to bring u back on track.

Buahahaha. U gat jokes.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

Buahahaha. U gat jokes.

Good to know you figured
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
boron10:
Omo, the guy is so blinded my the gal's beauty o, or perhaps her elegance cos I've really tried my best to talk him out of it.
Have you tried slapping him back to 2012? It's obvious he still thinks it's 2004!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Good to know you figured

You should throw more of them in a circus. You would be applauded.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

You should throw more of them in a circus. You would be applauded.

Why should i when your likes are all here?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44: How long? 2 weeks and I am out
Ummmm, you have not started.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Why should i when your likes are all here?

Your jokes won't impress beyond a certain threshold and you are 'built' for show business!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Ummmm, you have not started.
Hin shakara too much
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

Your jokes won't impress beyond a certain threshold and you are 'built' for show business!

We are derailing.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by joudini(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

We are derailing.

Oh well, the train tracks look strong enough. I guess we get to spar some other time wink
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
@OP FYI if you think all that WOOOOING is what got you the babe, you have a rude one coming - she set you up big time. she already new from the start what she wanted and just needed to get you very high so you do not notice that the value of the relationship is lower than the price you are paying for it - SUCKERR! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
SMH seriously!
Only a loser would chase a girl for 28 months!
wen it is not a curse!

Anybody that makes u wait for 2yrs and 4 months clearly doesn't love u!
She prolly might have said yes out of pity or frustation!
As for me a month!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by elari(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
8 months. N dats becos i was trying to convince her i neva dated her sister.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by nitlad: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
IZUKWU: i talk am ! You be man . You dey form woman.
C as the guy take cast himself...... Lwkmd
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
doyindav: SMH seriously!
Only a loser would chase a girl for 28 months!
wen it is not a curse!

Anybody that makes u wait for 2yrs and 4 months clearly doesn't love u!
She prolly might have said yes out of pity or frustation!
As for me a month!
See this one o. The love she showed me after she yessed me was beyond imagination! A true love!
She was born with a silver spoon and never demand a dime from me. She showered me with gifts - expensive ones! She would get me one or two gifts in a week.
Btw, do you know when this happened? It's years back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL / How To Make Your Husband Happy. / Date With A Boring Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.