Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (5826 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

D joke is......some gals won't say yes till d fellow para give dem.

Guilty# grin
The bigger joke is.......... Some girls don't realise that there are a lot of beautiful ladies out there who will replace them
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
The bigger joke is.......... Some girls don't realise that there are a lot of beautiful ladies out there who will replace them

The joker of all joke is........ Dey know but d adrenalin dat comes wiv d *he wants me bad* logo is priceless. cheesy
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

The joker of all joke is........ Dey know but d adrenalin dat comes wiv d *he wants me bad* logo is priceless. cheesy
But the ACE of the joker of the joke is ............ When the guy forgets you and start dating their friend, they feel like dying

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idacrux: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
I don laugh tire sotte i dey vomit,crying and urinating simultaneously......as for me o like 48 months sha!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idacrux: I don laugh tire sotte i dey vomit,crying and urinating simultaneously......as for me o like 48 months sha!
48 months? You guys have a hard skin for pain ooo. Any girl that tries that with me is on a very long thing
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Laff wan enlarge my p.ri.ck!!! grin grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
doyindav:

Laff wan enlarge my p.ri.ck!!! grin grin
has she been complaining about the size?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
has she been complaining about the size?

YES!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
doyindav:

YES!
Pele
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
But the ACE of the joker of the joke is ............ When the guy forgets you and start dating their friend, they feel like dying

On chat fuckeries mehn..... grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

On chat fuckeries mehn..... grin
Say what?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kai! U wicked o! U no even give space for yanga grin
ID, the thing is I've had experience of both the hard-to-gets and the straight-up-honests. And I'd go with the second category any day-no drama, no fakeness, no forming, what you see is what you get. There's almost no time to eat and the small one I sacrifice to talk to you, you wan use am dey form primary school tins? Mbanu, she can go and do that with the 28month toaster.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
fresh_dude: ID, the thing is I've had experience of both the hard-to-gets and the straight-up-honests. And I'd go with the second category any day-no drama, no fakeness, no forming, what you see is what you get. There's almost no time to eat and the small one I sacrifice to talk to you, you wan use am dey form primary school tins? Mbanu, she can go and do that with the 28month toaster.
Nkem don provoke o! Lmaoooo!!!!!! grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Say what?

It is wot it is......
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by dont8(m): 2:57am On Jun 24, 2012
They're the easiest when you know their passcode!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by toygod2: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
HEHE
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by pleep(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Now you get to wait 24 years to marry her.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2013
pleep: Now you get to wait 24 years to marry her.

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? / ★♥Nigerian Ladies should see this drawing♥★ / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.