Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (5825 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP FYI if you think all that WOOOOING is what got you the babe, you have a rude one coming - she set you up big time. she already new from the start what she wanted and just needed to get you very high so you do not notice that the value of the relationship is lower than the price you are paying for it - SUCKERR! grin grin grin
Share your experience and forget grammar.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
boron10:
Omo, the guy is so blinded my the gal's beauty o, or perhaps her elegance cos I've really tried my best to talk him out of it.
You need to take that guy for deliverance. He has been conveniently jazzed
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=moroh][/quote] do you really think she will answer that? angry
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Ummmm, you have not started.
Then you will grow old waiting for me to come back. I don't care what she looks like. Two weeks maximum
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Kagawa: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
28 months kehori bobo yiiii ko pe saaaa......Na lack of Puzzzy dey cause all that rubbish.... If to sey u dey get kpuna tym afta tym, u for don 4go dt Biaaaaaaash.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by FunkyMiley(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Na poor,ugly folks dey do all dat one undecided undecided. Me no get time

No vex oga mi undecided undecided
lmao wetin make u think sey u fine
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
See this one o. The love she showed me after she yessed me was beyond imagination! A true love!
She was born with a silver spoon and never demand a dime from me. She showered me with gifts - expensive ones! She would get me one or two gifts in a week.
Btw, do you know when this happened? It's years back!

Just my thoughts
U sha nak am wella for all the story?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kagawa: 28 months kehori bobo yiiii ko pe saaaa......Na lack of Puzzzy dey cause all that rubbish.... If to sey u dey get kpuna tym afta tym, u for don 4go dt Biaaaaaaash.
Seriously, when i was hunting her. I had another babe i was yanshing from time to time. But i see this babe as something out of this world!
Btw, this experience am sharing here is not something that happened 7 yrs ago Ooo. Its years back!
You sef no go share your own?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by pedestal82(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
Follow, follow eh!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by pharmking: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
Seriously 28 months?
I don't think I have that much time on my hand. I would rather move on to the next.
I've never try to woo a girl past three months. If the girl won't talk or do anything with me in three to six months. She is move to the friends zone and will stay there forever. There is no point on forcing love on somebody. Attraction and love should be mutual.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Share your experience and forget grammar.

It took me under 1 month and ended in marriage - wetin dey there
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
pharmking: Seriously 28 months?
I don't think I have that much time on my hand. I would rather move on to the next.
I've never try to woo a girl past three months. If the girl won't talk or do anything with me in three to six months. She is move to the friends zone and will stay there forever. There is no point on forcing love on somebody. Attraction and love should be mutual.
It was persuasion!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
doyindav:

Just my thoughts
U sha nak am wella for all the story?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then you will grow old waiting for me to come back. I don't care what she looks like. Two weeks maximum
She does not care. Maybe you dont know what you want. Not asking you to chase her for 12months, 28 is absurd. Why will a girl do that? Blame goes to the guy grin grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by swgRIDeR: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2012
honeric01: Mine was 24 MONTHS, she didn't say yes until 2 years later (Wanted to get into school first before getting into any "serious relationship".

We were friends for the period of "waiting".

5 years after, we are still dating and by the look of things, not ending soon. (i don't even want a half completed project in my CV)
@honeric lmfao 24mnths ke, appen na so d gurl hard...d fact is no mata ow beau & hard a lady is I can't mor than 2wks b4 she says yes...na swt mouth & boldnez dey chop dem pas mk u cum dey social ontop am yeparipa...
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by swgRIDeR: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2012
Flawless~diva:

She does not care. Maybe you dont know what you want. Not asking you to chase her for 12months, 28 is absurd. Why will a girl do that? Blame goes to the guy grin grin
Itz nt sef pocible 4 12mnths kilode galz yapa na..
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by swgRIDeR: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2012
Gurlz ar not dat hard aint sayin der ar cheap o buh al ya nid iz jst no d kinda gal shez...aside galz luv sharp guyz,social,jovial,bold{smtymz tall & built}
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Its not about knowing what I want. Whupping would I chase some girl around town for a month? I have better things to do jorh
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by swgRIDeR: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Its not about knowing what I want. Whupping would I chase some girl around town for a month? I have better things to do jorh
Hahahahah...lmfao.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Tcash2: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2012
My no get time 4 dat.u no comprate u a on ur own .girls dey ful ground
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You know, these girls just don't get it; no time for nansense. There's this sweet chic wey I been dey trip for and swiftly I made my move. She likes me too. All of a sudden she begins to front and I'm like what the heck. I put her on two weeks probation, within which time I called her everyday without fail(monday to sunday). She never called back, she no even flash. I even went to her department and she go dey form busy de use me cure. But she like me. I just dey shake head for am. After two weeks I end ALL forms of communication, she first think say na play until she see me begin hang out with one other babe for her department. Irony is we are very very compatible(or so I thought) and that's the reason I even let it dragged that long(this whole thing took about two months), usually I know whether I want to chase or drop a girl within a week. No time abeg, got too many to choose from.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by ICEMAN01(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
$w@gRID€R:

Hahahahah...lmfao.
Men..I second that..lol..Why the hec would any guy wanna wait past a month max?..This is the reason why girls play silly games..they'd be lucky if they get 1-2 weeks outta me..nonsense things!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Amya(f): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
There must be instant attraction before I agree to date a guy. If there was none, then whether you like, chase me for ten years, I'll never give in. The more you do, the more you piss me off.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
fresh_dude: You know, these girls just don't get it; no time for nansense. There's this sweet chic wey I been dey trip for and swiftly I made my move. She likes me too. All of a sudden she begins to front and I'm like what the heck. I put her on two weeks probation, within which time I called her everyday without fail(monday to sunday). She never called back, she no even flash. I even went to her department and she go dey form busy de use me cure. But she like me. I just dey shake head for am. After two weeks I end ALL forms of communication, she first think say na play until she see me begin hang out with one other babe for her department. Irony is we are very very compatible(or so I thought) and that's the reason I even let it dragged that long(this whole thing took about two months), usually I know whether I want to chase or drop a girl within a week. No time abeg, got too many to choose from.
Kai! U wicked o! U no even give space for yanga grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya: There must be instant attraction before I agree to date a guy. If there was none, then whether you like, chase me for ten years, I'll never give in. The more you do, the more you piss me off.

We operate d same o!

Areaaaaa!!!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nexxy007: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

We operate d same o!

Areaaaaa!!!
hitv!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nexxy007: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
na gals gt time 4yanga
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by arapoa(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

We operate d same o!

Areaaaaa!!!
u dis ugly razz illiterate thing. na ur type guys dey use cutlass flog dem mouth. Animal.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yanga? Who get time.
If she cant make up her darned mind, I am out
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
arapoa:
u dis ugly razz illiterate thing. na ur type guys dey use cutlass flog dem mouth. Animal.
Lmao! Dem no gree pay ur pension abi? It is well...

Ode!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yanga? Who get time.
If she cant make up her darned mind, I am out

D joke is......some gals won't say yes till d fellow para give dem.

Guilty# grin
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Amya(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

We operate d same o!

Areaaaaa!!!

Abi o my sister!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? / ★♥Nigerian Ladies should see this drawing♥★ / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.