Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111781 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
GNLD.
DJ_Ehimond: Got an invitation to an interview this morning from KGC, 1st Floor, 83 oshodi-Iyana Ipaja expr way, beside Jimyco filing station, pako b/stop. How real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cheal(f): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2013
mosure: New Age Resource shortlists you for an interview on Thursday 17th Oct. 2013, by 9am at #6 Akintan Str. Dideolu Estate by First Bank Ogba Lagos.H/R:08034173207

Pls hus I know dis is scam,bt pls confirm 4 me.

So urgent
hi Mosure, I got this message yest, just wana know if they are real? thanks..urgent reply ll b appreciated
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cheal(f): 1:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Prettyperez: plz help me i jst got dis msg yesterday i dnt knw if its genuine: yove bin selected 4 test/interview at new age resource nob 6 akintan cresent,by dideolu court 2nd gate b/stop ogba ikeja. h,r 08130776021, plz hlp me out

hi, I got this same mssg yest, did u go 4 d int
erview..r dey real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DJEhimond(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2013
obinna002: GNLD.
I thought as much. Didn't even bother to go for it. Thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ayancalvin(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2013
House Pls help, I got this sms on D evening of Tue inviting me 4 an interview D next day, how real is dis firm?

The msg read thus: "HSO shortlisted you for a JOB TEST/INTERVIEW on WED 13/11/2013 by 9:00am at 14, Toyin str, opposite St. Leo's catholic church, IKEJA-LAGOS. HR-08022312575"
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Ayancalvin: House Pls help, I got this sms on D evening of Tue inviting me 4 an interview D next day, how real is dis firm?

The msg read thus: "HSO shortlisted you for a JOB TEST/INTERVIEW on WED 13/11/2013 by 9:00am at 14, Toyin str, opposite St. Leo's catholic church, IKEJA-LAGOS. HR-08022312575"
I smell a rat...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Anything TOYIN street is GNLD
Ayancalvin: House Pls help, I got this sms on D evening of Tue inviting me 4 an interview D next day, how real is dis firm?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2013

dmcdad:
I smell a rat...

see when you get there, you will see a uniformed mam and you will be told to write down the numberof the person that sent you msg, then you will write a test believing it was real, then they will start talking so tey u sef go tire.... them their boss go come, one sikirat, she said she studied guidance and counselling at UNILAG.
meen you go fear grammar blunders.

am talking from experience, i can even give you one of their agent number,

they are scam,

they are HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
mcfynest:

see when you get there, you will see a uniformed mam and you will be told to write down the numberof the person that sent you msg, then you will write a test believing it was real, then they will start talking so tey u sef go tire.... them their boss go come, one sikirat, she said she studied guidance and counselling at UNILAG.

they are scam,

Gbam! The man wey sabi don yan...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2013
mcfynest:

they are scam,

So true
He keeps saying his boss earns 7 figures
Very annoying human being

From d way they dressed, so hungrily and tartar, I knew I had to run for ma life

It will all fall down to paying 8500 for membership
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
bobo65:

So true
He keeps saying his boss earns 7 figures
Very annoying human being

From d way they dressed, so hungrily and tartar, I knew I had to run for ma life

It will all fall down to paying 8500 for membership

yes,exactly, then the sikirat babe will start showing you pictures upon pictures.

guys wise up
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tgirl41real: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2013
i just recieved an invite for interview at thesame organization beebee5000 posted but dated 15th Nov.2013. Are they scammers?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tgirl41real: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2013
mcfynest:

they are scam,

i recieved a message from them this morning asking me to come tomorrow for an interview. Thank God for Nairaland

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by iyistevens(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
grlzone: U r invited to defend yr core values in an interview before B.R.M team on Mon.14/10/13 by 9am prompt @ 90,Awolowo way(SAMSUNG BUILDING) Ikeja B/stop.and dis also is it real or fake.don't knw which invite to honour
I also got an invite from them this afternoon. Are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls, I got this text, R they real.

In acknowledgement to your application,crystallite resources invites you to her recruitment exercise/job briefing on tue.19/11/13 by 10am@51 Ago palaceway opposite skye bank popoola junc.cele b/stp mile 2 way.For more info.contact the HR on 08096156246
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mintayo(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Pls i got this from standardjobs4hrm@gmail.com==Is it real?
You have been shortlisted for an oral assessment on 20/11/2013, 10a.m with the management team of our growing conglomerarte to review our company's overview/job description and corporate profile after which you might be shortlisted for an interview based on your perception.
Venue: Ray Pharm towers, 3rd floor, 14b, Adeshina str, beside Aeroland off Awolowo Ikeja.
NB: asses www.startupnation.com study,ruminate and print out any article,as this is to be presented as gate pass at our office premises.
Is this real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2013
GUYS IF YOU GET ANY INTERVIEW, ASK YOURSELF, DID I APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YES GIVE IT A TRIAL, BUT WHEN YOU GET THERE, AND THEIR OFFER IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN RUN AWAY PLS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Hi all,

Got this text message this morning for "Interview with BOSS Resources at 90, Awolowo way, (opp. MAN House) Ikeja. 20th Nov."

Pls are they for Real?

@iyistevens & @grlzone; Ladies, I noticed you got the same address. Pls help confirm if its genuine. thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cheal(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
grlzone: U r invited to defend yr core values in an interview before B.R.M team on Mon.14/10/13 by 9am prompt @ 90,Awolowo way(SAMSUNG BUILDING) Ikeja B/stop.and dis also is it real or fake.don't knw which invite to honour

hello, did u go for the interview? cos I gt d same mssg this morning...r dey real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Muttex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
ALL STATES and ESTHER breakthrough duped me some years back. What is our Govt doing about these scammers please?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by courage54(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls some one should help me verify this : U've been shortlisted to a written/Oral interview tmrw 20/11/13 ¿ No 14,Toyin street,Opp. St. Lio's Catholic church. Ikeja Lagos.Come
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by EARN: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Can some one kindly assist to Confirm this BOSS Reosurces Mgt Team @ 90 Awolowo way opp Man House Ikeja.

Are they Scammers i got their text also. for interview tomorrow.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by iamyet: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Most of des company ending with 'resources' dat kip sending out interview invite ar scammers

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MOYINOLU(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
God bless all those that mentioned VHR-9 Oremeji str.Isolo.
I am one of those deceived into it.they will tell you GNLD will pay you a hundred and twenty thousand per month on employent at paymaent of nine thousand, five hundred naira to start with,whereas it is a distributorship recognition they give you.and you have to pay for every purchase.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 20, 2013
EARN: Can some one kindly assist to Confirm this BOSS Reosurces Mgt Team @ 90 Awolowo way opp Man House Ikeja.

Are they Scammers i got their text also. for interview tomorrow.

Its GNLD stuff!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2013
pine_ed: Hi all,

Got this text message this morning for "Interview with BOSS Resources at 90, Awolowo way, (opp. MAN House) Ikeja. 20th Nov."

Pls are they for Real?

@iyistevens & @grlzone; Ladies, I noticed you got the same address. Pls help confirm if its genuine. thanks.

Its GNLD drugs stuffs
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2013
courage54: Pls some one should help me verify this : U've been shortlisted to a written/Oral interview tmrw 20/11/13 ¿ No 14,Toyin street,Opp. St. Lio's Catholic church. Ikeja Lagos.Come

anything toyin street is scam, you will pay #8500 and be giving drugs to sell
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by eddd: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
you've been shortlisted for aptitude test/interview by OWS on friday 21/11/2013 by 10am @ 1, Babatunde str off Ogunlana drive surulere Lagos state. Ref: 04499

Pls hows I need to know if dis is a scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
courage54: Pls some one should help me verify this : U've been shortlisted to a written/Oral interview tmrw 20/11/13 ¿ No 14,Toyin street,Opp. St. Lio's Catholic church. Ikeja Lagos.Come

HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
eddd: you've been shortlisted for aptitude test/interview by OWS on friday 21/11/2013 by 10am @ 1, Babatunde str off Ogunlana drive surulere Lagos state. Ref: 04499

Pls hows I need to know if dis is a scam

SCAM SCAM SCAM

My bro went for d interview last month
U gast pay money to join their team

All are agents and linked to GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Pls, I got this text, R they real.

In acknowledgement to your application,crystallite resources invites you to her recruitment exercise/job briefing on tue.19/11/13 by 10am@51 Ago palaceway opposite skye bank popoola junc.cele b/stp mile 2 way.For more info.contact the HR on 08096156246

Dont bother...dazz wer i stay.....Scam!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
You have been shortlisted for an interview tomorow 20th November at Belton Consulting Services. Plot YB Mobolaji Johnson Way (Onward Paper Mill Compound) Oregun - Alausa, Ikeja. Come with 2passport photos and a copy of your CV and credentials. Time is 12noon Prompt..

I got this one todai ydai tho....n i cannot tell if they r real or fake...havent seen this address or name b4.....bur itz in Ikeja tho!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)