Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1121283 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
elochukwud9: You've been Shortlisted to write an Aptitude Test & Oral Interview on the 21/12/13 SAT by 10am@203, Old Abeokuta Motor Rd, Oando Filling Station, Favor Plaza, Agege, Lagos. REF NO:HR/CEO/5454. Come long with ur C.V & Writing material.eze Pls my brothers and sisters are they scam pls help a brother thank you

all this shit with ref no are scams jare
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Full,keep following what you hear on whatever platform and let the
real thing pass u by you hear.Such People do they have anything to
Offer you,are they working themselves,the Year is Ending will you
enter the New Year with this your kind of Attitude.Whats Wrong with
"Marketing"look we came to this World to Buy and Sell period.U go to
Church,what is ur Pastor marketing to you,the World of God and
Salvation of ur Soul,you Enter Bus or Buy Bread or whatever activities
you do every day is one form of Marketing not involved.Look at the
Banks or Insurance what do u think they do there,even the so called
Bosses,are they not given Target b4 they get their Pay enery Month,so
they Must Market to Keep their Job.Better Change ur Orientation and
Stop listening to Lossers like urself.Nigeria right now is Looking for
Leaders and not Followers.Are you going to be a Follower and Listen to
People who dont have Future or know their Left from their Right.The
Choice is yours to make.

Take care and Have a lovely Weekend,and Merry Christmas in Advance.
Imagine what they wrote back when I asked them about their true motive.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Keep decieving urself.
phumi: Full,keep following what you hear on whatever platform and let the
real thing pass u by you hear.Such People do they have anything to
Offer you,are they working themselves,the Year is Ending will you
enter the New Year with this your kind of Attitude.Whats Wrong with
"Marketing"look we came to this World to Buy and Sell period.U go to
Church,what is ur Pastor marketing to you,the World of God and
Salvation of ur Soul,you Enter Bus or Buy Bread or whatever activities
you do every day is one form of Marketing not involved.Look at the
Banks or Insurance what do u think they do there,even the so called
Bosses,are they not given Target b4 they get their Pay enery Month,so
they Must Market to Keep their Job.Better Change ur Orientation and
Stop listening to Lossers like urself.Nigeria right now is Looking for
Leaders and not Followers.Are you going to be a Follower and Listen to
People who dont have Future or know their Left from their Right.The
Choice is yours to make.

Take care and Have a lovely Weekend,and Merry Christmas in Advance.
Imagine what they wrote back when I asked them about their true motive.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
obinna002: Keep decieving urself.

MEEN I KNOW YOU ARE PART OF THEM FRAUD PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU NOTICE YOUR grammatical blunders...

i know you are that sikira
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Ur a FOOL, is u I should be asking,I advice people not to go to GNLD n get duped n ur here talking rubbish, Hungry FOOL
mcfynest:

MEEN I KNOW YOU ARE PART OF THEM FRAUD PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU NOTICE YOUR grammatical blunders...

i know you are that sikira
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kingzalph: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
obinna002: Is only GOD that will punish this scammers,
elochukwud9: You've been Shortlisted to write an Aptitude Test & Oral Interview on the 21/12/13 SAT by 10am@203, Old Abeokuta Motor Rd, Oando Filling Station, Favor Plaza, Agege, Lagos. REF NO:HR/CEO/5454. Come long with ur C.V & Writing material.eze Pls my brothers and sisters are they scam pls help a brother thank you

GOT THE SAME TEXT TOO THIS MORNING. JUST WONDERING HOW REAL THEY ARE
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
obinna002: Ur a FOOL, is u I should be asking,I advice people not to go to GNLD n get duped n ur here talking rubbish, Hungry FOOL

apologies obinna didnt know we are on the same side,
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omoadara(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
House please is MED HRM real or fake? I got invite for test from them against 2mao, Pls help people.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omoadara(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
House please is MED HRM real or fake? I got invite for test from them against tomorrow Please help people.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by geokenny: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
VHR, why are you hiding your identity?, just be plane, anybody that want to join you will do. Stop deceiving graduate.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Cyrinachi: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
@DY

My sister got dsame text : You?ve been shortlisted for an Aptitude Test on Friday,03/01/2014 by 9:00am at Ground Flr(Back),161 Ikorodu Rd., Onipanu Bus Stop,beside Lanre Shittu Motors. Pls house are they real? As d name of d company was not mentioned. Pls help, tnx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Cyrina chi: @DY

My sister got dsame text : You?ve been shortlisted for an Aptitude Test on Friday,03/01/2014 by 9:00am at Ground Flr(Back),161 Ikorodu Rd., Onipanu Bus Stop,beside Lanre Shittu Motors. Pls house are they real? As d name of d company was not mentioned. Pls help, tnx

U no submit cv to company, dem kan dey shortlist u for test
Shey u need make angel kan tell u say na all this gnld and health stream alliance ppl?

They never put their names in text
All u get is time and place

At d end, it will come down to u paying 8500 for licence
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kayfam(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for interview on Friday 3/1/14, by 9.00am, @ 83, Iyana-Ipaja/Oshodi Expressway, opposite Propel Filling station, Pako B/stop, Lagos.08022936200.

We are pleased to invite u 4 an aptitude test/interview 161 Ikorodu Road Onipan B/stop beside Lare shitu's motor Lagos. Tues 24/12/13 by 9am.

U've bin shortlisted for an Interview with Hartland Admin!. Venue: 10 Salamotu Eniola Str, off Layi Oyekanmi Str, Ilasamaja, Lagos. Date: 21 Dec 2013 ¿ 9am prompt. For Enquiry: 08078604311

Thank God for forum like ds. God bless you guys. Hapi New Year.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omoadara(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Does anyone know this address, are they real or fake please help!!!

DEAR APPLICANT;YOU ARE SHORTLISTED & INVITED for ORAL/WRITEN INTERVIEW TOMOROW FRIDAY 3/1/14 BY 10.30AM @ OUR BRANCH OFFICE,CHOCOLATE BUILDING,FIRST FLOOR, OPPOSITE CASH&CARRY LTD,ABIOLA WAY,ABEOKUTA,OGUN STATE.INFO CALL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
omoadara:
Does anyone know this address, are they real or fake please help!!!

DEAR APPLICANT;YOU ARE SHORTLISTED & INVITED for ORAL/WRITEN INTERVIEW TOMOROW FRIDAY 3/1/14 BY 10.30AM @ OUR BRANCH OFFICE,CHOCOLATE BUILDING,FIRST FLOOR, OPPOSITE CASH&CARRY LTD,ABIOLA WAY,ABEOKUTA,OGUN STATE.INFO CALL

They are all the same formats, forget it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by faceit: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2014
adewumi7: Healthstream at 15 adekunbi crescent,off toyin str,ikeja. They are partners with wellness home.They made me waste my möney &time yesterday under the pretence that i had been shortlisted to write a test.When i got there,instead of test they engaged us on an endless seminar.I just stood up @a point,hissed & left d place. So also did many others.The guiding principle for us all should be this:Any company that ask u for money before giving u employment is a scam.Just keep off dem.May God help us all in dis country.
they r also in ibadan, at the end of the endless seminar, they will ask you to pay #10,000. then you will start marketing all around, they will brainwash you once you start to the extent that all you think about is marketing their GNLD drugs.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by faceit: 6:14am On Jan 03, 2014
swiftrobin:
GNLD
GNLD, its marketing of GNLD drugs.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by faceit: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2014
easy earning investment company, they have d website www.eic.com/ng they will tell u they help u invest in forex trade, that they are middle men. many v fallen into their trap, they r bigtime scammer
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DAVE5(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
pls am in of help here, got a text 4rm PRO HR

You are invited for a written Test/Interview on Monday 6th January 2014, at 60 Surulere Street,by Dopemu Bus Stop, Dopemu Agege, Lagos. Time: 10am Prompt.

how real are they pls
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
D.A.V.E:
pls am in of help here, got a text 4rm PRO HR

You are invited for a written Test/Interview on Monday 6th January 2014, at 60 Surulere Street,by Dopemu Bus Stop, Dopemu Agege, Lagos. Time: 10am Prompt.

how real are they pls

Same ppl with same format, if u get 8500 for licence and u feel u are ready to wait for like 3 yrs b4 u make ur 8500, then go
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Whitest: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2014
bobo65:

They are all the same formats, forget it
pls smbdy shd help me,i was inboxed an appointment letter tru my email, sayin i shd come n start a graduate trainee programme i applied for frm dis company,conoco phillips oil company 24 shell road,finima,bonny island rivers state. And actually,i hav forgotten weda i applied for dat or not,but pls frnds can smone b given an AP leta even witout goin for an interview?Or did smbdy recieve a similar inbox or beta stil is dis fake or real?Pls help me.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
please r they real

Sequel to your application, you have been shortlisted for a test/interview with our company, on Tuesday 7th January 2014, Time 10:00am prompt @ Alphaplus Resources, 84 Mushin/Itire Rd,Morgan B/Stop(1st Floor Demmies Delight Building), Mushin,Lagos.
Ref:Alpha/GL/5076
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
ALL NA WASH
stellayt: please r they real

Sequel to your application, you have been shortlisted for a test/interview with our company, on Tuesday 7th January 2014, Time 10:00am prompt @ Alphaplus Resources, 84 Mushin/Itire Rd,Morgan B/Stop(1st Floor Demmies Delight Building), Mushin,Lagos.
Ref:Alpha/GL/5076
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bunmayo123: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls nairalanders, i got invitation for an interview tomorrow from AR Group. are they for real? pls urgent answer
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Xvenus(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Whitest: pls smbdy shd help me,i was inboxed an appointment letter tru my email, sayin i shd come n start a graduate trainee programme i applied for frm dis company,conoco phillips oil company 24 shell road,finima,bonny island rivers state. And actually,i hav forgotten weda i applied for dat or not,but pls frnds can smone b given an AP leta even witout goin for an interview?Or did smbdy recieve a similar inbox or beta stil is dis fake or real?Pls help me.

There is no other company along that Shell Road, Finima Bonny. These Evil Scammers use Spring Petroleum, AP, ADDAX, SAIPEM names and all what nots to propagate their evil. Moreover my dear, no one will ever give you an appointment letter without an interview and test first. So run Sharp Sharp.

They know you cant come to Bonny.

P.S they also have a well run website that allows them to collect funds from people.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 4everisaac(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Got this in my mailbox on 06-Jan-2014:

You have been shortlisted by Starline consult Nigeria for the advertised job positions late last year, in view of this :

Register with First Bank Nigeria Limited Account name : Ime Friday Umoh Account Number : 3068438338 #10,000 ( Ten thousand naira only.) Latest before end of friday 10 th January 2014 .

Send copy of bank teller to us : starlineconsult2@yahoo.com , and indicate Position and city of interest , the fee is for the first and second stage online test interviews coming up next week be prepared.

Regards STARLINE CONSULT NIGERIA FOR : TOTAL NIGERIA PLC
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
4everisaac: Got this in my mailbox on 06-Jan-2014:

You have been shortlisted by Starline consult Nigeria for the advertised job positions late last year, in view of this :

Register with First Bank Nigeria Limited Account name : Ime Friday Umoh Account Number : 3068438338 #10,000 ( Ten thousand naira only.) Latest before end of friday 10 th January 2014 .

Send copy of bank teller to us : starlineconsult2@yahoo.com , and indicate Position and city of interest , the fee is for the first and second stage online test interviews coming up next week be prepared.

Lwkm
I no go reply u yet
Make I watch n c whether u go pay the 10k
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for ur Lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee
4everisaac: Got this in my mailbox on 06-Jan-2014:

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Whitest: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2014
@Xvenus,tnx dear.I really appreciate.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Before I stop following this thread, I want to use this opportunity to give some advice to every honest job seeker:

---NEVER pay a dime for any job. No matter what it is called (license, processing fees, whatever). A 'company' that demands money from you cannot pay your salary.

---ALWAYS research about a company before, during and after applying. Researching is not just to know if the company is fake, but also if it is worth working for and to save your precious time. Because, believe me it is better to do so called menial jobs than work for some organization that uses you like a donkey and pays you peanut or nothing at all every month end.

---Have a GOAL. Streamline your job search. Don't just go for anything because you have nothing yet. Know yourself; your interests and inborn talents and search for jobs around that area. That way, you will get a career and not just work.

---Lastly, don't give up. Persist in your search and believe me, one day your will strike gold.

Best wishes from yours sincerely.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^^ God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum