Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111448 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
MekT: You have been shortlisted for an interview tomorow 20th November at Belton Consulting Services. Plot YB Mobolaji Johnson Way (Onward Paper Mill Compound) Oregun - Alausa, Ikeja. Come with 2passport photos and a copy of your CV and credentials. Time is 12noon Prompt..

I got this one todai ydai tho....n i cannot tell if they r real or fake...havent seen this address or name b4.....bur itz in Ikeja tho!

If ikeja no far from ur side , close eye go

But if it is, since u no submit cv give them, oga free d scrap
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by damsy01(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Can anybody pls confirm dis for me ? I got am e-mail which says

You r invited to a job recruitment/selection on the 20-29/11/13 at office:bassan plaza,plot 795,cadastral zone, opposite national bureau of statitistics independent avenue off herbert macauley street, central business area, abuja.
by 10am.for details call:08168255***

The fact is i dont even kno wat or wen i applied and post i applied for.... I calld d number a guy pickd and said i shld jus try and com dats its a multinational company bt no any detail explanation... Can dis b true guys.. Or if anybody also received such a mail let share ideas .thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ovieohene: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls who knows New Age Resources in Ikeja, r they a reliable coy. i was invited for interview. Pls kindly response urgently. Thanks guys!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kingsolve(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
I just fell victim to another fake employment. I was angry, wished I could do something to them or break their louvres for wasting my time and my transport fare. They posted vacancy around my area in Olambe and Matogun road looking for branch manager- 54k, asst, 49k, other posts 30k. I decked up and went there at abule egba and they started telling me stories. Hungry people that I am better than by far started telling me as manager you have to undergo training by selling electronics on the street for one to three months, before becoming manager. No payment for d training (street hawking) period, and when payment finally comes it would start with 13k.
I was so vexed. Just didn't know how to pay them back in their own coin. I wish I knew some force men to call and go destroy their dirty house which also serves as office with several boys and girls there sleeping together there. Once they ask you to come on phone, ignore them and don't waste ur money. They will ask one to come to ahmadiyya, abule egba. Even d bike men der know they are scammers.
Their address is 14 aremu lawal street, ahmadiyya, abule egba, lagos.
Biko, if you have soldiers go and teach these people a lesson for scamming job seekers. So that they can desist from scamming people.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by PerfectaB: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2013
mithe: Are u sure he is not 1 of them, cos he finds it diff 2 xpress himself "they get me job better offer".
hahahahaha!@mithe, I wish I could like your comment twice! hahahahaha!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Julieni: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2013
DONT GO!!! Shikena
ovieohene: Pls who knows New Age Resources in Ikeja, r they a reliable coy. i was invited for interview. Pls kindly response urgently. Thanks guys!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nnesochim: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2013
damsy01: Can anybody pls confirm dis for me ? I got am e-mail which says

You r invited to a job recruitment/selection on the 20-29/11/13 at office:bassan plaza,plot 795,cadastral zone, opposite national bureau of statitistics independent avenue off herbert macauley street, central business area, abuja.
by 10am.for details call:08168255***

The fact is i dont even kno wat or wen i applied and post i applied for.... I calld d number a guy pickd and said i shld jus try and com dats its a multinational company bt no any detail explanation... Can dis b true guys.. Or if anybody also received such a mail let share ideas .thanks
GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mintayo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
You're invited for a job interview/briefing at GoldenSquare RC, Blk 3,Flat 5,Godmon Est,Okota round-abt,Okota-Lag on Tues 26/11/2013 by 9am.
please I received This msg today. who knws abt them? Are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mcfynest(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo: You're invited for a job interview/briefing at GoldenSquare RC, Blk 3,Flat 5,Godmon Est,Okota round-abt,Okota-Lag on Tues 26/11/2013 by 9am.
please I received This msg today. who knws abt them? Are they real?

did you apply for the job?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mintayo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
In view of ur CV submitted online,
U're invited for job interview/briefing at Midas Solution,#20,Adekitan st,Mushin-Lag on Sat 30th Nov by12pm.
please who know s them? Are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fameland(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nobody is forcing anybody to do a job. I joined GNLD business 6 months ago and today am earning over 150thousand while those friends that were abusing me then are still jobless while some are still teaching in one secondary school whr they collect 20k per month. Multilevel marketn job is d job in vogue. Its better u work hard now and enjoy latter. If u are stl waiting for govt job u are on a long thingggggggg.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fameland(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
@bobo65. I went for the interview wth Health Stream Alliance and it was Sikirat dat talkd to us. I decide to join the organisation and am not regretting. I joined in August and today am earning over 150k per month. There is always a sacrifice to pay for every success. I thanked God I took the risk to join them that day. Many of my friends that criticised me are still jobless till now
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by leftygal: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello house, I need ur help pls, I just got this msg frm a company call MED HRM Dopemu. Pls are they real or its a fake agent b4 I waste my time and money. This is the msg below:
You are invited for a test and interview tomorrow Monday 2nd @ 60,Surulere str,Ground floor, By Dopemu B/stop,Dopemu Agege, Lagos. Time:10am prompt
Am waiting ..............
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't blame you, keep on decieving urself, FOOL.
fameland: Nobody is forcing anybody to do a job. I joined GNLD business 6 months ago and today am earning over 150thousand while those friends that were abusing me then are still jobless while some are still teaching in one secondary school whr they collect 20k per month. Multilevel marketn job is d job in vogue. Its better u work hard now and enjoy latter. If u are stl waiting for govt job u are on a long thingggggggg.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
GNLD, Runnnnnnnnnn for ur Life.
leftygal: Hello house, I need ur help pls, I just got this msg frm a company call MED HRM Dopemu. Pls are they real or its a fake agent b4 I waste my time and money. This is the msg below:
You are invited for a test and interview tomorrow Monday 2nd @ 60,Surulere str,Ground floor, By Dopemu B/stop,Dopemu Agege, Lagos. Time:10am prompt
Am waiting ..............
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't blame you, is poverty that is disturbing u, u started in 6months n ur making 150k a month, ur a bloody liar, I know someone that's has worked there 1 year n his regreting it now, keep on decieving urself, Mr 150k my FOOT. quote author=fameland. ]@bobo65. I went for the interview wth Health Stream Alliance and it was Sikirat dat talkd to us. I decide to join the organisation and am not regretting. I joined in August and today am earning over 150k per month. There I.s always a sacrifice to pay for every success. I thanked God I took the risk to join them that day. Many of my friends that criticised me are still jobless till now[/quote]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
fameland: Nobody is forcing anybody to do a job. I joined GNLD business 6 months ago and today am earning over 150thousand while those friends that were abusing me then are still jobless while some are still teaching in one secondary school whr they collect 20k per month. Multilevel marketn job is d job in vogue. Its better u work hard now and enjoy latter. If u are stl waiting for govt job u are on a long thingggggggg.

I tot you said you joined August!!!!! 4rm August till now is not even up to 6months!!!!!! kip deceiving yourself. 150K my ass.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olajumisbaby: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls, I need α̲̅ confirmation, I received an invitation Fø̲̣̣я̅ interview from VCONSULT CLINIC,
I jes want to knw if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are real or fake cos I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ogun state and †ђξ place i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Sango Ota
I don't wnt to waste M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ money and T.fare. Plssssssssssssss urgent reply
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Prodigee: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
olajumisbaby: Pls, I need α̲̅ confirmation, I received an invitation Fø̲̣̣я̅ interview from VCONSULT CLINIC,
I jes want to knw if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are real or fake cos I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ogun state and †ђξ place i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Sango Ota
I don't wnt to waste M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ money and T.fare. Plssssssssssssss urgent reply
Did u apply to them? If yes, then go try see what they have to offer.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Prodigee: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hope this helps. Although it was some time back....
skfa1:

Vconsult is a fake company,they sent me mssg too to come to their office in surulere sadiku side, i went their and they demanded 11,500 naira to become a member,after the whole lecture i left there without giving out my money,the lady was a bit aggressive when she realise people wasnt falling for her scam.Shame on her. People said they have no money and she insisted we should go to the cash machine or bring the money on monday.

DO NOT GO!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by world(f): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls who knws about Dukwe INC. Commonly known as New Nation

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olajumisbaby: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ α̲̅ lot º°˚˚˚°º
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
fameland: @bobo65. I went for the interview wth Health Stream Alliance and it was Sikirat dat talkd to us. I decide to join the organisation and am not regretting. I joined in August and today am earning over 150k per month. There is always a sacrifice to pay for every success. I thanked God I took the risk to join them that day. Many of my friends that criticised me are still jobless till now

post screen shots of ur account details, wanna see ur alert of 150k for november
if not
no come here dey deceive us
una get luck say person no wound una dat day

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
obinna002: I don't blame you, is poverty that is disturbing u, u started in 6months n ur making 150k a month, ur a bloody liar, I know someone that's has worked there 1 year n his regreting it now, keep on decieving urself, Mr 150k my FOOT. quote author=fameland. ]@bobo65. I went for the interview wth Health Stream Alliance and it was Sikirat dat talkd to us. I decide to join the organisation and am not regretting. I joined in August and today am earning over 150k per month. There I.s always a sacrifice to pay for every success. I thanked God I took the risk to join them that day. Many of my friends that criticised me are still jobless till now

have u noticed dat all of them keep using 150k?
same trash they told us at their supposed written test interview

if u see how old and worn out their clothes were
i no get job o, but i get feelings say i rich pass them

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
bobo65:

have u noticed dat all of them keep using 150k?
same trash they told us at their supposed written test interview

if u see how old and worn out their clothes were
i no get job o, but i get feelings say i rich pass them

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lobbie: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Just got a text msg inviting me for an interview at neo-life @ plot 12 chief olu crescent gbagada industrial estate.plz I want to knw,is this real?cuz I honestly don't remember tendering an application,and d interview is tomorrow...plz can any1 tell me anytn abt dez guys cuz d address is quite far from my place.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Whitest: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2013
guy ur lie stinks,150k in 6months?u must b a joker,u think we dnt knw abt GNLD?Beta luck nextym.GNLD are jst bent on using people‘s effort in marketing their guds,at d end d wud tel u to bring more people(100) of whic d might stat payin 1k5 for a stat.“Guy go park well abeg“one tin wit u guys is dat,u people are very gud n swift in decieving people wit ur swt words.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Whitest: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Atleast am writting frm experience,any job advert wit black n white posters u see pasted along a street,on phcn poles,etc and on d advert d penned down salary(ies) to b paid+d bonus tin.Infact any job advert u notice dat d are eager to persuade people to come by pasting their adverts all ova d street(s),u guys shd jst run for ur lifes.“ALL NA WASH“I believe any company who claims wud pay me 70k for a start n dnt even hav moni to advertise their vacancies on media(tv,radio,internet)n prefers using posters are all scammers.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by celine28: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
U are invited 4 an interview at our office 87A opp. Pathway school Abule-soko ojota, 9am wenesday 11/12/2013

Pls did anyone kno anything regarding this company?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51