Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18409 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by KINGwax(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2012
jude33084:

You have rightly asked a question that if pastors put a gun to members head? Well, I will say No bt do 419 also put guns on their victims head? The answer also is No cheesy cheesy

smiley
the question still begs itself...answer this, do 419ers forced u to be gullible and part wit your money? If a pastor promised you hundred folds, did he force u to biliv and part wit your change? Cos it's guys wit changes dt complains most, people wit money do so without complaining! Keep your change dude!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2012
al shabab,boko haram,osama,al quaeda,mubarak,gadaffi,almadinajad,iraq,iran,syria,afhganistan.pakistan,somalia,saddam hussein to mention but a few all islam material! These ppl are cursed! God forbid!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by werepeLeri: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Deedee49:

Must u talk?! U beta shut dat ur mouth,b4 it gets blown out of ur head! Just go abt talkin rubbish dat u don't knw!

You are an eediot if you cant see the sarcasm in my post. Born fool
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by maipeople(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2012
[b]on
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Hitler was reportedly an athiest, but, spokesmen of the Ku Klux Klan quote the bible COPIOUSLY, in order to justify their history of lynch mob murders targetting American blacks and other minorities.

You damn straight, sir, the KKK is a self-proclaimed religious organization, and historically their murderous hatred for American minorities has ALWAYS been liberally sprinkled with religious quotations and inferences.

The Religion of Hitler (1998)
John Patrick Michael Murphy

In George Orwell's, 1984, it was stated, "Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past."

Who is going to control the present - fundamentalism or freedom? History is being distorted by many preachers and politicians. They are heard on the airwaves condemning atheists and routinely claim Adolph Hitler was one. What a crock! Hitler was a Roman Catholic, baptized into that religio-political institution as an infant in Austria. He became a communicant and an altar boy in his youth, and was confirmed as a "soldier of Christ" in that church. The worst doctrines of that church never left him. He was steeped in its liturgy, which contained the words, "perfidious Jew." This hateful statement was not removed until 1961. Perfidy means treachery.

In his day, hatred of Jews was the norm. In great measure it was sponsored by the two major religions of Germany, Catholicism and Lutheranism. He greatly admired Martin Luther, who openly hated the Jews. Luther condemned the Catholic Church for its pretensions and corruption, but he supported the centuries of papal pogroms against the Jews. Luther said, "The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows seven times higher than ordinary thieves," and "We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them." "Ungodly wretches" he calls the Jews in his widely read Table Talk.

Hitler seeking power, wrote in Mein Kampf. "... I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews. I am doing the Lord's work." Years later, when in power, he quoted those same words in a Reichstag speech in 1938.

Three years later he informed General Gerhart Engel: "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so." He never left the church, and the church never left him. Great literature was banned by his church, but his miserable Mien Kampf never appeared on the Index of Forbidden Books.

He was not excommunicated or even condemned by his church. Popes, in fact, contracted with Hitler and his fascist friends Franco and Mussolini, giving them veto power over whom the pope could appoint as a bishop in Germany, Spain and Italy. The three thugs agreed to surtax the Catholics of their countries and send the money to Rome in exchange for making sure the state could control the church.

Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and microphones. Acclaimed Hitler biographer, John Toland, explains his heartlessness as follows: "Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy, he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of god. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of god..."

Hitler's Germany amalgamated state with church. Soldiers of the vermacht wore belt buckles inscribed with the following: "Gott mit uns" (God is with us). His troops were often sprinkled with holy water by the priests. It was a real Christian country whose citizens were indoctrinated by both state and church to blindly follow all authority figures, political and ecclesiastical.

Hitler, like some of today's politicians and preachers, politicized "family values." He liked corporal punishment in home and in school. Jesus prayers became mandatory in all schools under his administration. While abortion was illegal in pre-Hitler Germany he took it to new depths of enforcement, requiring all doctors to report to the government the circumstances of all miscarriages. He openly despised homosexuality and criminalized it. If past is prologue, we know what to expect if liberty becomes license.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Allegations?!

Are you fhucking kidding me?!

Are you not aware that Islam and Judaism are both offsprings of Abraham (According to the Bible, Quran and history books)?

Hasn't the similarities between Islam and Judaism ever baffled you?! Like male circumcision, Jerusalem being their holy city, both share prophets like Moses and Abraham and co...

Are you ignorant of the fact that Isrealis are 'Occupying" the land presently called Isreal and that has been one of the leading causes of Muslim animousity towards christians?!

Nwokem drex and go research your religion jor!
u are talking all these rubish to justify ur ignorance,islam is a fraud religion
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by canuck(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2012
Da Mayor: "in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God"...John16:2b

And the Word came to pass in Nigeria. . .cry
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by KINGwax(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2012
hotwax: Is anybody still paying tithe? I think Nigerians should stop paying tithe and start accumulating their money for guns. The so called pastors are just there to sweet talk innocent poor people and collect their money.

Church should be a place of power, love and family.
Church now is a place of death and the so called pastors are only concerned with your money.

Many Christians are dyeing everyday, and as wealthy as those pastors and MOG/CAN they did not do anything to protect the lives of their tithe payers.

Wake up Nigerian christians.
The bible says "Ask it shall be given" and not "go to church it shall be given"
Churches are now clubs where you dance and marketing/stock exchange.

The Church of NIgeria has failed especially as Nigeria is heading to Yugoslavia ethnic/religion cleansing. The church is still busy defrauding and commercializing.

In those days church were symbols of power. Pope/Pastors were leaders. I remember Roman catholic had its army that defends catholics. Now they are just business moguls.

This is a war time, the church should REALIZE this and be prepared.

Christians, know the type of church you attend, a church that cannot defend you, fight for you is not a church. Church should be a family and a seat of power for the christians. It is the house of God. They just associate with you just because of your money.

You may not like the truth. Because it hurts.
i wasn't surprised nobody liked your post. It was full of shitz! And christians, no matter how angry they become, are mostly slow to kill cos of the fear of God. So, if your pope is a devil, ask him for a gun.

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tpapi: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.
which one is beta,payn ur tithes or becomn a suicide bomber
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by baby912: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
pd piper pippen: Mohammed is a devil so uis is d god of muslims, ur god tells u to kill pple shame on u all

UR A DEVIL NOT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) USELESS SON OF BITCH
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by waja(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.
. Which community school did you attend and who was your headmaster?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by bid4rich(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

you are a dummy. The bible say precious in the sight of Lord is the death of His saints. Anyhow they die nothwithstanding, God didnt loose cos they are going to be with Him forever. Have u ever considered how the disciples of Jesus died and Jesus Himself? did they die well? Go and sit down quietly somewhere without a shout rather than displaying your ignorance to the world. Mumu

Let me help you with the complete quote of the bolded from the bible..

Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

I wonder if Pst. Bimbo Odukoya expected to die in a plane crash? I wonder if the Reverends that died in the Dana Crash expected same? Is it that God is not conversant with airplanes to know that dying in one isnt good or are yall just blind following fhucks?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
ULSHERLAN: If its Gods work why can't ur leader go and blow up himself sothat he can lead by example..rot in HELL
exactly
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by biyiwilly(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2012
Ajiowe: You claimed to be doing God's work by taking away life that you cannot create. Go to the hottest part of hell.

na so o
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by achi4u(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2012
shine-eye:
Religious extremism is a classic case of Dementia. Boko haramists are lunatics. That is why it is laughable to hear say of dialogue with lunatics. What can you discuss with a raving mad man? Indeed, can they ever honor your invitation for a talk? Get rid of them, however much the cost, however long the duel!true talk
dialogue with this mumus is out of contex.

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by stanelvis(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2012
emmyitodo: the nigerian police just recruited as many suicide bomber as possible by disclosing the trash of a brainwashed hell bound fellow to unsuspecting sympathizers who will jump at the warped idea of fighting fo god. nigeria police is a disgrace

9ja would have been a better place if fo0ls with ur thinking mentality were aborted.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2012
teetee1: These retards are neither muslims nor christians, they are just a bunch of destructive tools implored by the disgruntled northern politicians (losers) who openly and glaringly vowed to make clueless GEJ's tenure ungovernable, even if it means destroying their own region and shedding blood... wake up all of you who still think this has everything to do with religion!!!
you are a muslim for sure? And the BH claims to be practicing islam too so why are you denying them? Will their act make your god reject you? Come to plain words
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tpapi: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Am wondern wat dey even use 2 brainwash dis guys
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by phemmy1987: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
B specific not muslim God but boko haram god demand destruction
Billyonaire: If God demands that Christians be bombed and killed, then God as we know, is wicked....but I guess, the Muslim god, is a bomb maker.....
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Chiefupper: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
the easiest tin is takin horse to d river but forcin d horse to drink water is d hardest,islam is not a religion dat odaz must b force into coz it is not possibu for some1 to practise wot he has not accepted in his heart.durin d period of HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED(S.A.W) d king of abyssinia den wz a Xtian but PROPHET n HIS Companions sought refugee in d King n d King help HIM,d PROPHET only fight wen he wz pushed to d wall by d idol woshippers.So neva u regard boko haram ar a muslim since there act is against wot d PROPHET ordered us-wc is alwayz show gud behaviour to odaz so dat they can lyk ur religion 2ru u.plz stop insultin oda religion as u know GOD cannot b defended
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by hotwax: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
i wasn't surprised nobody liked your post. It was full of shitz! And christians, no matter how angry they become, are mostly slow to kill cos of the fear of God. So, if your pope is a devil, ask him for a gun.

So u mean people use the "like" links on nairaland ?

Im do not belong to catholic I attend a penticostal church. I just used the pope and the catholic church as an example. And I also state it in my post that catholic church as also become a business center.

I refered to chritianity altogether.

Why didnt you get this ? What can be the reason why you cannot read a simple paragraph and understand ?
May be you are a slowpoke or an slowpoke. I just dont know how I can categorize you, because you will be an insult to fools, cuz fools are better than you.
The big question is "WHERE DO U FIT IN?"

are mostly slow to kill cos of the fear of God

Mr slowpoke, who asked you to kill ? Do you know the difference between defend and attack ?So God says you should not defend yourself?
God says go to the earth and get killed.

We have seen how Israel and America deal with them. Is America not reading the bible too?

I dont even think u are a christian. May be u are one of those muslims using the bible against the christianS. They have studied the christian that NO matter how they kill them, they will just sit down there and be crying like kids. And thats what gives them the guts to continue.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by lacasa: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
soma042: very soon, i mean soonest the word islam will be a thing of the past.
barbaric cannibal.
blow ursels up,
goat,sorry
cow

Like anders breivik shot dead 93 ppeople in norway n said jesus sent him bah

​ so​ islam anϑ christianity will soon be a thing of the past

Illiterate
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by lacasa: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Cyracks: you are a muslim for sure? And the BH claims to be practicing islam too so why are you denying them? Will their act make your god reject you? Come to plain words

Another empty vessel here
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by maigaskiya1: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2012
LocalChamp: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “We Are Doing God’s Work”
Posted: June 20, 2012 - 18:39
Posted by siteadmin
By SaharaReporters, New York
In a deathbed confession, a young suspected Boko Haram suicide bomber told an officer in Bauchi that the group was “doing God’s work” and would not stop.

The youth, who appeared to be between 20-24, was critically injured when bombs detonated and the explosion tore into his body, sending pieces in every direction.

The Bauchi State Police Command recalled his last words before his death. Spokesman Abdullahi Abubakar reported: “At around 5:05 pm yesterday in Bauchi town, our attention was drawn to a young man between the ages of 20 to 24 lying critically injured after an explosion. On reaching the youth, our anti-bomb team searched him and recovered a pistol and bomb. Before he died he told us that they are doing God’s work and will not stop,” – an apparent reference to Boko Haram.

On why the police moved him out of the hospital, the spokesman explained: “In the hospital we got an intelligence report that some people would come and take him away, and so we moved him to our headquarters under a drip with a doctor and it was with us that he later died because his legs were blown apart as were other parts of his body.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/dying-suicide-bomber-tells-police-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-doing-god%E2%80%99s-work%E2%80%9D
hoples muslims.rot in hell,say hy 2 muhamd
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by utch(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2012
Islamic jihad is the greatest mass murderer in the history of humanity:
“Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest…
In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.
Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school.” (FrontPage Magazine Feb. 2007).
It is not a few people being murdered. This Beast is now actively seeking the full genocide of Christians throughout north Africa and the Middle East, and Islam is its weapon of mass destruction:

Islamic jihad is the greatest mass murderer in the history of humanity:
“Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest…
In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.
Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school.” (FrontPage Magazine Feb. 2007).
It is not a few people being murdered. This Beast is now actively seeking the full genocide of Christians throughout north Africa and the Middle East, and Islam is its weapon of mass destruction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ13k1uxUec
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by lacasa: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2012
born2fuck: Islamic God is God of Bomb while we serving the miracle God, God of mercy. If christian were the one bombing mosque, nigeria would have been fighting war, why abubakar shekau can't bomb himself, he hide and sending bloody islamist to kill themselves and Bleep their wives , he sent those with beautiful wives first so he can Bleep their wives as soon as possible, let war rage, we will defeat you people like israel defeat egypt

Wt hitler, kkk, anders breivik etc

i rather be bokoharam than any of. The above especially hitler

Christianity, religion of adulterers, fraudsters n ashewo italian connection

if god of islam is god of bomb then D̶̲̥̅̊ xtian god is a god of pimps, god of armed robbers, god of the worlds wworst terrorist all in one person
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2012
ekt_bear: Na wa ooo

If my god tells me to blow myself up with a bomb, then it would be time for me to change gods, lol

Yes yes yes !! Its time to change gods for those who are wise.The bible says the fear of Jehovah God is the beginning of wisdom.

The guy was doing Allah's bloody job of suicide and murder as thought by mohamed and not Jehovahs Job of love as thought by Jesus Christ.

The conscienceous and bitter truth that moslems don't want to hear is that Islam is a highway to the kingdom of Allah which is hell fire. Its a bitter truth
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BetaThings: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2012
zuchyblink: imagine a world without mustlame;that world wil be peaceful,happyand joyous
The families of jews who died in the Holocaust don't agree
Victims of IRA bombings don't agree
The Hutaree in the US differ
All the victims of Berlin conference at which Africa was partitioned cannot agree with you
Yes the millions that perished in WW I & WW II, victims of the Boer war, the wars of religions, the St Bartolomews Day Massacre are up in arms against your observation
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2012
bid4rich: you are a dummy. The bible say precious in the sight of Lord is the death of His saints. Anyhow they die nothwithstanding, God didnt loose cos they are going to be with Him forever. Have u ever considered how the disciples of Jesus died and Jesus Himself? did they die well? Go and sit down quietly somewhere without a shout rather than displaying your ignorance to the world. Mumu

Wow!! You keep using the word 'ignorant' and I just wonder wether you read through your posts or even look in the mirror at all..

You are sly, but not that good.. Here is your scripture;

PSALM 116: 15; Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

It would have been an easy get away for you but this scripture holds relevance to what you said. You stupidly wrote and I quote Anyhow they die notwithstanding.. How much more ignorant can you possibly be?! I will refer you again to the scripture in Jeremiah that said "TO BRING YOU TO AN EXPECTED END".. If you do not expect the end, then its not Gods will... Hope you can fathom this simple text from the bible..

Here some more text to this;

Psalm 91: 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. - I didny see God showing any salvation to the Dana, Sosoliso or Belview crahs victims o!!

Keep believing in a Jewish God/ Dead son of a Jewish Carpenter... Haltwit imp.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2012
mathskill: The Religion of Hitler (1998)
John Patrick Michael Murphy

In George Orwell's, 1984, it was stated, "Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past."

Who is going to control the present - fundamentalism or freedom? History is being distorted by many preachers and politicians. They are heard on the airwaves condemning atheists and routinely claim Adolph Hitler was one. What a crock! Hitler was a Roman Catholic, baptized into that religio-political institution as an infant in Austria. He became a communicant and an altar boy in his youth, and was confirmed as a "soldier of Christ" in that church. The worst doctrines of that church never left him. He was steeped in its liturgy, which contained the words, "perfidious Jew." This hateful statement was not removed until 1961. Perfidy means treachery.

In his day, hatred of Jews was the norm. In great measure it was sponsored by the two major religions of Germany, Catholicism and Lutheranism. He greatly admired Martin Luther, who openly hated the Jews. Luther condemned the Catholic Church for its pretensions and corruption, but he supported the centuries of papal pogroms against the Jews. Luther said, "The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows seven times higher than ordinary thieves," and "We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them." "Ungodly wretches" he calls the Jews in his widely read Table Talk.

Hitler seeking power, wrote in Mein Kampf. "... I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews. I am doing the Lord's work." Years later, when in power, he quoted those same words in a Reichstag speech in 1938.

Three years later he informed General Gerhart Engel: "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so." He never left the church, and the church never left him. Great literature was banned by his church, but his miserable Mien Kampf never appeared on the Index of Forbidden Books.

He was not excommunicated or even condemned by his church. Popes, in fact, contracted with Hitler and his fascist friends Franco and Mussolini, giving them veto power over whom the pope could appoint as a bishop in Germany, Spain and Italy. The three thugs agreed to surtax the Catholics of their countries and send the money to Rome in exchange for making sure the state could control the church.

Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and microphones. Acclaimed Hitler biographer, John Toland, explains his heartlessness as follows: "Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy, he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of god. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of god..."

Hitler's Germany amalgamated state with church. Soldiers of the vermacht wore belt buckles inscribed with the following: "Gott mit uns" (God is with us). His troops were often sprinkled with holy water by the priests. It was a real Christian country whose citizens were indoctrinated by both state and church to blindly follow all authority figures, political and ecclesiastical.

Hitler, like some of today's politicians and preachers, politicized "family values." He liked corporal punishment in home and in school. Jesus prayers became mandatory in all schools under his administration. While abortion was illegal in pre-Hitler Germany he took it to new depths of enforcement, requiring all doctors to report to the government the circumstances of all miscarriages. He openly despised homosexuality and criminalized it. If past is prologue, we know what to expect if liberty becomes license.

Thank you Mathkill for this clarification that Hitler did in fact construct his genocidal policies on foundations suffused with religious dogma, contrary to widely held views that Hitler was an athiest.

It does makes sense too, that the evils of Nazi Germany's " Final Solution" for Europe's jews would have devolved at least in part from the early religious indoctrination of that movements fanatical leaders.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by rahouf1: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2012
islam religion teaches nothing except the truth and their no where in the book that u will ever see it that God instructed us to kill one another..boko haram are just notherners thugs and hooligans.
can you imagine bombing your fellow human being even GOD condemn suicide.

Committing of suicide is a great sin, God will purnish them and rust in the hell fire.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BetaThings: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

Yes yes yes !! Its time to change gods for those who are wise.The bible says the fear of Jehovah God is the beginning of wisdom.

The guy was doing Allah's bloody job of suicide and murder as thought by mohamed and not Jehovahs Job of love as thought by Jesus Christ.

The conscienceous and bitter truth that moslems don't want to hear is that Islam is a highway to the kingdom of Allah which is hell fire. Its a bitter truth
Christians and the truth? They are miles apart

What about the people responsible for

The Gunpowder Plot
the IRA
The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda
St Bartholomews Day Massacre

When will you advise them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blame Yourselves, Not DSS, Falana Tells NBA / Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.