Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me (4578 Views)

Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Onegai(f): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
---
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Basildon1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Poster, you know you dont need any help and you know what to do. All you are hoping for someone to say something you would like to hear "Like everybody can change".

The mistake you made is actually spying on him when you are not sure of your next move based on the results!
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
High_Chief:

Lol. Love is never pain with the right person. Cheating, lies, Dishonest, Selfishness etc are the pains and not love. People always get it wrong.
Ride on bro. I do feel sorry for her though, I know it hurts when the one you love is loving someone else. But like ID(Mama) said, she musta known the kind of guy she's dating and doesn't want to leave for reasons best known to her. She should enjoy/endure the pain for as long as she can.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
Onegai:

Dear NL, pls don't break up this rel! This is a perfect example of 2 people who deserve each other. Seriously, a man who's a cheat and a woman who likes to sneak around cunningly, what could be more perfect than that?
But seriously, I've notice cunning women always marry womanizers, even my cousin, we used to call her cunny cunny as a child, too clever for her own good. She's married 10 yrs to a serial cheat. Wonder what the correlation is...
I guess like charges attract. No be dis week we here say one babe break up with her bf because he too dey 'soft'? Eventually people attract who they are, cunny-cunny/womaniser?members of the same trade union.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
bennyraz: I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy problem here problem there.. @ sweet_jummie, you're a Guinea fowl. A serious one with a lot of problem.. The point is, if you're so good and true for a man, he will never cheat on you! Don't you get that you're the problem
Chei, see as person wey dey cclaim adult dey reason(not).
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by arki(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
i guess u guys are still too young to get married, your BF being 25yrs and u perhaps 2-3yrs younger is still not yet an okay age for marriage,so u dont have 2 rush things cos marriage is nt something 1 needs to rush into. And on d area of your BF inceasant womanizing should be an obvious reason 4 u 2 call it quit except u will be able 2 condone sharing your matrimonial bed with other ladies. Again d little advice i will give u is dat don marry a man becos of his financial buoyancy nor his facial appearance becos u might not bear it when his other side ensures. And ur hacking ur BF's password is very abysmal,u will nt like it when same is done 2 u.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by kpolli(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2012
hbabe: I advise you confront him and tell him how his cheating affects you.
The weird thing is that s[b]o many guys who cheat, actually love their partners and cheating is just a way of having fun [/b]just like some like partying, hanging out with friends or drinking beer in beer parlours.
Talk to him and hope he changes; if he does not/is unable to change his ways then you have some serious thinking/decision to make.

lie from the pit of hell
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Mynd44: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2012
This is a lesson to you OP. Stop snooping around unless you have an idea of what you will do when you eventually find the stain
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by sweetjummie(f): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
cindyrella: @op
Hacking into his facebook account was just wrong!
There is this thing called privacy and I think people should learn how to respect it.
(including you)

Talk to him about it, and if he refuse to change you know what to do....

PS handsome bankers are like magnets, women tend to notice and flirt with them even if they don't want to. grin grin

@cinyrella, I tink ur right, I sud not av hacked his fb account in d first place, afterall wat u don't know can never hurt u, as regards girls being attracted to handsome banker guys enh!, infact I don't know wats sup wit girls and bankers nowadays o!, dey way girls flock around them is sumtin else, because my bf was very faithfull to me and never cheated on me until he got dis bank job dis year o, it was wen he became a banker dat everytin changed, I don't even know if his job is a blessing to me or a curse
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by sweetjummie(f): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Basildon1: Poster, you know you dont need any help and you know what to do. All you are hoping for someone to say something you would like to hear "Like everybody can change".

The mistake you made is actually spying on him when you are not sure of your next move based on the results!

But his my bf na, am I not suppose to carry out a research on a guy I intend to settle down with, na wa for u men sha
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by sweetjummie(f): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: This is a lesson to you OP. Stop snooping around unless you have an idea of what you will do when you eventually find the stain

But am a woman na, I need to know wat my bf is doing behind my back o!
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
sweet_jummie: angryAv been dating dis guy for like a year now, and he says he loves me and dat he also intends to marry me,but the problem with my bf is dat his a serious womanizer,I was able to detect dat his cheating on me via facebook,I av my bf's fb password which he does not know abut,so I check his msgs on fb 4rm time to time, and d kind of msgs av seen on his facebook inbox is so so terrible,his cheating on me with 3 different girls,b4 we started dating,I also heard 4rm a frd dat he has slept wit 2 girls in my dept in d past,pls house wat can I do,pls I need ur advise
He is not the only guy on earth, look for a real man
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2012
sweet_jummie:

But am a woman na, I need to know wat my bf is doing behind my back o!
Now you know. Congratulations.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Jaykizz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
sweet_jummie: @lumideezle, ur nothing but a retard, @hbabe,I intend to confront him wen next we met,because we do not live in dsame state, we only see each other once a month,I bliv he truely luvs me because he came see my mother concerning our r/ship and he assured her dat our introductn will take place b4 d end of dis year,@konnecktions146,his not yet aware dat I know his cheating on me,I intend ton confront him wen we met face 2 face,his regards his maturity,his just 25yrs but his very handsome,he just got got a job dis year wit a bank after rounding up his nsyc late last year,ever since he started working,dat was wen I notice via his fb inbox dat he has been flirting around wit other girls
Gal u say u c once a month n he jst got a job+he startd double datin wen he got d job. U are way above dis. GROW UP PLZ, confront him abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? / 24 Different Types Of Nigerian Guys You’ll Come Across (PHOTO) / Let's Play A Game.... Come In, Close Your Eyes And Type "Nairaland Is Addictive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.