Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil (23960 Views)

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu / FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects / US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by UmmRumy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Boyloaf: boko haram is abt to smell wat united state is cooking.
u'll smell it 2 & a lot worse if something like this actually happens. Could it actually happen? I hope our "leaders" r not that stupid.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by samkoro: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
Otutu1: Don't think it will be good to allow another country come nd solve our problems, one thing is them coming another is their leaving esp USA, werather buy the technology.

U mean ,buy a technology that Buhari Atiku and his boys will later use for presidential campaign?God forbid.U.S presence is better than Boko bombing.period.

For America to even contemplate listing Boko haram as an ITO,means a lot has gone underground.Many northern politicians will crumble;their accounts right now may be frozen and u won't hear that in the media.

El Rufai,Sanusi,Ciroma,Buhari,IBB,Atiku,Adegbite,Yerima,Bauchi gov., etc are food for the drones.

Long live U.S.A
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by davida222(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
Evry state in thè north shuld b wipe off by the Drone Strike, Nigeria is a God forsakin country!!!
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by freshmoney(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
Good news that these God-forsaken extremists will be overtly wiped off by the autonomous UAV's.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by FindOut(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
uihebom: Its ok, Nigerians like to talk too much. When exactly will the drones start landing in Nigeria, if its 10 drones please America make it 10,000 drones aboki population is too much. make I go buy fuel put on gen dey watch CNN. Dis is what I've been praying for.

Good. If US intelligence suddenly decides that their satellites have spotted Abubakar Shekau in ur backyard, i doubt u'll be able to watch what will happen on CNN.

1 Like

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Decryptor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
maclatunji: LOL, drones ko, nuclear submarine ni.
You are making this comment because u are a muslim...don't worry, by the time the central mosque and maybe 5 other mosques are hit by drones and u will be shivering under ur bed reciting the Quran with ur chaplet in trembling fingers, u'll rephrase!
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by mrluve: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
grin
Joeblis: This topic is so misleading..i thought by 2mrw we'll start seeing drones..but wait o shey na only north?
grin
Joeblis: This topic is so misleading..i thought by 2mrw we'll start seeing drones..but wait o shey na only north?
you de fear?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by FindOut(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Decryptor: You are making this comment because u are a muslim...don't worry, by the time the central mosque and maybe 5 other mosques are hit by drones and u will be shivering under ur bed reciting the Quran with ur chaplet in trembling fingers, u'll rephrase!

nah, d drones will bomb wherever they decide that the terrorists are hiding, even if its Otuoke. Then when d country is in chaos & people r being killed everywhere, they'll offer to assist in managing your oil. I recently read here in NL that US has cut demand on Nigerian crude. Is that connected to d probablility/fact that they now control Libya's oil I dunno. Btw, how come Libya is now suddenly calm again

& like someone asked earlier, why was d libya treatment not meted out to Tunisia? Perhaps Tunisia has no ''attraction'' :/ .....
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2012

yes O na North North go suffer am. O. Na wah
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Fornorth(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Solution at last! When the first drone strike hit any muslim up north that's when the real and i mean real war between muslims and dirty christian will start in nigeria, every wise man know what i mean. Solution at last! When the first drone strike hit any muslim up north that's when the real and i mean real war between muslims and dirty christian will start in nigeria, every wise man know what i mean.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Boko Haram wait there and "do God's work", the drones are coming....
grin cool
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by KINGwax(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Y'all baffle me. That individual that thought of writing the U.S over drone attack is a fool because it's never possible. See how d fool looks like a person who begs. For U.S to act in anyway on a nigerian soil, they're gonna seek for permission. Do Nigeria looks like somalia or hiati? Bunch o' fools
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by ITbomb(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by ITbomb(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
webdezzi:
what if the maths/physics goes wrong and the drone ends up in my backyard in lagos.

I imagine the tables turned and Nigeria aiming targets in Washington, and the US writing us to please make sure we dont kill innocent neighbors.
How sad and unfair!
LMAO
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by gentlegg(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
I wish the drones will start this morning and possibly drone up Nigeria apart.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
nikky5: the northern Nigeria never experienced war and mass killings before.What they did during the biafran war against the ibos and west God is about to repay them.They are like the biblical egyptians who pursued after israel and eventually drowned in the red sea.Their red sea is the American drones.since the UN bombing America had waited patiently for when to strike and the foolish boko harams played to their gallery.The aftermath of this declaration will help Nigeria a great deal to deal with this menace of terrorism with great consequences.Who cares if the north is cut off from our map.Their leaders who are their sponsors will regret ever fighting a man who depends on God and asked us to pray against bombings which he said has come to stay with us.God has answered his prayers.God has seen and heard the cries of innocent souls destroyed by this agents of death who claim they are doing the work of God.God will fight for His people and now shall we know who is serving the true God.
Sure, God will fight for "His" People. The same thieving cows stealing and bombing yall to death? Sure, buddy. You better get outta any Church or Mosque youre kneeling in and realize that if you do not fight for yourself, God wont fight for you.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by coolzeal(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Drone strike sound pretty cool but it might not be the best since innocent lives will be in jeopardy. What the hell are the Northern governors, emirs and securities doing to solve this chaos?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by maasoap(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
dabigwalls: Didn't America predict we would split by 2015? Did anyone doubt it then? Is anyone in doubt still? Drones in the North will simply mean Southerners will find their ways out within 24 months. We will cut of economic ties as the north's social value will be at -20% then. The North will dry up and be like Afghanistan and thereby lose the power of negotiation to remain in Nigeria. Southern Nigeria will be one. Ibos and Yorubas run Lagos already. They won't split. The first drone is the first physical manifestation of our split. Congrats to those who waiting!

By the way, that letter is as responsible as a government can get. It endorses tacitly America's action and an admittance that we cannot handle Boko Haram. But America definitely can handle their fathers.
See your mouth like that of allegator. Ibos and Yorubas run Lagos? Lagos be your papa land or that of your ancestors?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by str8talk1: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Domaro: If this is the only action that will bring disintegration of united Nigeria, SO BE IT, Nigeria is due for division Jorr!!!. Long live USA, Long live USB, Short Live FRN(NIGERIA).
I feel u.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Fornorth(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
bid4rich: All the enemy of Nigeria holding political office and as well supporting Boko Haram activities, may the drones attack find them, pieces them and send them to unprepared hell fire. Can somebody say Ameeeeen! cheesy
how can i say Ameen while my uncle is among those in the house of rep.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by str8talk1: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Umm Rumy:
u'll smell it 2 & a lot worse if something like this actually happens. Could it actually happen? I hope our "leaders" r not that stupid.
The BH's supporter is now perspirating. mchew!
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
The US govt do not care about you why is this so difficult for nigerians to understand?

You should ask yourself why they are so intent on trying to sort out nigeria's problems when their own economy is now officially bankrupt and is only surviving because the Federal Reserve continues to print money. They are coming to nigeria for a reason, but so many of you still keep deluding yourselves that they give a shi.t about you. If you think that these drones will only be targeted at northeners you are living in a dream world.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by drmax(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
Na wah oooo. See 2015 prediction of the disintegration of Nigeria in the making!If the northern elders believe in one united Nigeria, this is the time to call the Boko guys to order. Once the US steps in, u know where their interest lies!
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
So many people actually think that if nigeria is disintegrated they will be better off. When you are smaller you are weaker and easier to subdue by your enemies, if nigeria disintegrates it will end up like Libya with inter tribal wars and mass killings, this is what your enemy - the United States and Britain want - they want you to be weak, small and disorganised so that they can control you much more easily and that is where nigeria is heading, so all of you people who keep screaming for disintegration look at Libya because that is your future.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
stillme: If It will take drone for Nigeria to be peaceful. So be it.All we want is peace.
Unfortunately, drones can't bring peace but will only bring escalation. But for our leaders, this what they want. They want US GOVT to fight their war for them. Our leaders want their responsibility to taken care by US govt. To me, Boko Haram issue still remains within our territory.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by nifemi01(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is BAD news. Wait till they start categorising loss of tens of innocent nigerians as 'collateral damage'.
I pray and hope retardeen solve dis boko equatn else don't be surprised when US govt turn d whole of borno state to their playground...oops i meant 'military base'.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
the americans are only interested in world wide domination - thats why their military budget is $1 trillion dollars a year, ask yourself why they spend this kind of crazy money when their economy is in the toilet. They along with Russia have the power to destroy human civilisation as we know it because they have thousands of nuclear weapons that can destroy the world, their power lies in brute force and they use their brute force to control and take over countries that are not doing their bidding, so why would they care about a so called terrorist group in nigeria - there is a hidden agenda which many nigerians still have not figured out, nigerians need to wake up and stop fooling themselves that america cares about their welfare.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by mjconcept(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Please house someone should enlighten me why it is that only the Americans are fighting terrorism, is our united nations no longer working?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Diligence: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Desperate times call for desperate measures. History will neva forgive if u DIDN'T make a decision or TAKE actions.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by mjconcept(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: the americans are only interested in world wide domination - thats why their military budget is $1 trillion dollars a year, ask yourself why they spend this kind of crazy money when their economy is in the toilet. They along with Russia have the power to destroy human civilisation as we know it because they have thousands of nuclear weapons that can destroy the world, their power lies in brute force and they use their brute force to control and take over countries that are not doing their bidding, so why would they care about a so called terrorist group in nigeria - there is a hidden agenda which many nigerians still have not figured out, nigerians need to wake up and stop fooling themselves that america cares about their welfare.

Exactly my point, Americans don't give damn whether if we live or die. And by the way why do America or Russia develop Nuclear weapons and they didn't allow Iran to build Nuclear powered electricity?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
mjconcept:
Exactly my point, Americans don't give damn whether if we live or die. And by the way why do America or Russia develop Nuclear weapons and they didn't allow Iran to build Nuclear powered electricity?

America's military is a threat to human civilisation because they have shown on numerous occassions that they will use their superior military might to destroy sovereign nations that are not falling into line. They are the only nation who has used nuclear weapons against a sovereign nation (Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan) they are currenlty gearing up to attack oil rich Iran who has done nothing to threaten them - their anger is that the Iranians kicked them out of their country in 1979 following the Iranian revolution and they have never forgiven them for that, Iran needs to be able to defend itself from america and NATO's plan to attack and destroy them, therefore i support any attempt by them to develop a nuclear programme, once you are a nuclear power you can not be invaded and destroyed by america - this is why america has left north korea alone and concentrated on using economic sanctions on them instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP / Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North / Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.