Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil (23962 Views)

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu / FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects / US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by kumbalo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
long live Odua people republic.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
mjconcept: Please house someone should enlighten me why it is that only the Americans are fighting terrorism, is our united nations no longer working?

They are not fighting terrorism - they are the inventors of terrorism - research Al Qaeda and you will find out that it was created and funded by US intelligence to wage war on sovereign nations around the world that are not complying with their agenda of world wide resource control. google a guy by the name of Zbigniew Brzinski he is currently Obama's special adviser on foreign affairs , he was a former US national security adviser and he created Al Qaeda.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by oiseworld: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
foolish aboki's, with drones landing over their head, i want to see how they would plot the cause of 2015.

Jona continuity.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by 3kay945(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
mjconcept: Please house someone should enlighten me why it is that only the Americans are fighting terrorism, is our united nations no longer working?
they are toothless bulldog.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by edicolove: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wow! This is finally happening!!! The drones are here!!! Watch your back BH lovers. Yeah you! Hahahahaha!
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by 3kay945(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
benzion72: The chicken is finally coming home to roost. Boko Haram are not spirit they are human being. By the time drone land in the north people will come out and shout who the Boko harams are. Boko Haram should know that they do not have the custody of violence. If drone will stop this madness I am in total support.
yeah, atleast they attend the same mosque.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
People shd pls stop axin wen d nigeria government wȋ̊ℓℓ divide nigeria...B WISE...as far as moni is enterin dere pockets aπϑ d possibilty of mor moni is available aπϑ also as far as no danger is posed to dem, notin would happen...even if one whole state is totally exploded, its indigenes lying dead aπϑ scattered, government would just set up a commitee on security challenge or wateva..afta six weeks, everytins forgotten...plssss...d govts d cause of dis in d first place....d safety of d citizens of the US and UK govt is soooo paramount to dem...in nigeria, all D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do is set up a committe....we all vent our fury tru social medias...dats d highest..
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
Onyocha: [b]the united states only carry out drone attacks when they intend to punish the people or government of any particular country.drones are unmanned.that means many civilians would be killed and even the intended targets could be missed.and those targets could all the same be missed since boko haram have no stationed base known in Nigeria.in yemen,afghanistan and pakistan,many civilians die.and in my view this is an ineffective way of fighting terrorists with unmanned planes.may be this way is cost effective for the US government.

my own worry is if the united states kills nigerian civilians anywhere in Nigeria,then the united states and boko haram both would be regarded as enemies and terrorists.you do not use careless methods to fight terrorists you do not easily see if at all and in the process kill innocent civilians who are also victims of boko haram.the US would then come out to "apologize" or "regret" the loss of civilian lives.nonsense!

if the united states kills civilians in Nigeria,anywhere in Nigeria,they should be ready to face the wrath of Nigerians.we could see street action against american interests in Nigeria and their diplomatic offices by the people of nigeria.

you do not come into another country poking your big nose into our affairs in the name of helping us by using drones to kill us.boko haram so far is a threat to nigeria and nigerians and not to america.whatever happens within nigeria,is for the government here to solve.Nigeria is not yet afghanistan or somalia.if the US tries that and kills civilians,then they intend to escalate the situation.and if that happens,they should be ready to face the consequences from the people of Nigeria.i am sure our government would do nothing more than verbal protest and may be expelling the american ambassador for two weeks.and i doubt they would expel him if there is such american attack violating nigerian sovereignty and killing civilians.but i foresee the nigerian people burning in anger and confronting the US.[/b]
bla bla bla I foresee a drone blasting your brain and your house. Like your govt have solve anything b4. I can see how your govt will catch a terrorist and 2moro we hear the guy escape like all dis is delta force movie. We just have to stop deceiving our self that we can solve dis boko haram problem while dey keep proving us right dat our govt can't save us. And u come on nairaland to talk about sovereignty, name one country that make her citizens to pay for darkness by fire by force. Den we buy fuel duhhh dey increase the price. They will come out and start shouting thief thief, duuhhh they go behind to collect bribe. Look if any politician try all dis crap they do here in china,there will be mass burial. My question is when are they sending the drones, if it hit anywhere in the north whether civilians(aboki) IBB , boko haram its ok to me.sovereignty my behind.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by 3kay945(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
tunapawizzy: I'd rather live with US taking charge than fooling masef that goodluck is in charge. Even though we know US will take d matter beyond Bokoharam to stay further n steal crude oil after BokoHaram might have been dealt with, personally I don't have anything against it.our useless leaders don't kuku allow us benefit from d oil money. So let US come and ride all of us. If US will guarantee ma security so be it. If US will aid our separation so be it. Ayam tired of these cows in d north...all of dem. Animals . Attack IBB attack danjuma attack all dese ur leaders na innocent church goers dem go dy bomb...foools.
total in support of this. I wish it just happen.

1 Like

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by 3kay945(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
uihebom: bla bla bla I foresee a drone blasting your brain and your house. Like your govt have solve anything b4. I can see how your govt will catch a terrorist and 2moro we hear the guy escape like all dis is delta force movie. We just have to stop deceiving our self that we can solve dis boko haram problem while dey keep proving us right dat our govt can't save us. And u come on nairaland to talk about sovereignty, name one country that make her citizens to pay for darkness by fire by force. Den we buy fuel duhhh dey increase the price. They will come out and start shouting thief thief, duuhhh they go behind to collect bribe. Look if any politician try all dis crap they do here in china,there will be mass burial. My question is when are they sending the drones, if it hit anywhere in the north whether civilians(aboki) IBB , boko haram its ok to me.sovereignty my behind.
thanks, I think the dude is in government and want to maintain the status quo.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by edicolove: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: the americans are only interested in world wide domination - thats why their military budget is $1 trillion dollars a year, ask yourself why they spend this kind of crazy money when their economy is in the toilet. They along with Russia have the power to destroy human civilisation as we know it because they have thousands of nuclear weapons that can destroy the world, their power lies in brute force and they use their brute force to control and take over countries that are not doing their bidding, so why would they care about a so called terrorist group in nigeria - there is a hidden agenda which many nigerians still have not figured out, nigerians need to wake up and stop fooling themselves that america cares about their welfare.

Why are you so frantic? I see you running all over the thread. Are you a BH supporter? I am tempted to believe you are. most Nigerians will be glad to have America colonize them right now. So what's your problem and this your gospel of doom? Lemme show you a few examples of countries that where colonized long enough: Singapore, India, South Africa and other with American presence: Saudi Arabia, kuwait. Do those look like terrible countries to live in? Nah! I will take those over these crap arrangement we have here. Only BH members and supporters like you have stuff to fear!

1 Like

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by benzion72(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
People are talking of sovereignty, collateral damage and so many jargon that holds no reason. What of the present damage being done by the Boko harams killing innocent defenseless people in worship and restaurant houses. Attacking military barracks and police post even looting banks. Me think that any solution should be embrace in stopping this madness

1 Like

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by 3kay945(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Onyocha: [b]the united states only carry out drone attacks when they intend to punish the people or government of any particular country.drones are unmanned.that means many civilians would be killed and even the intended targets could be missed.and those targets could all the same be missed since boko haram have no stationed base known in Nigeria.in yemen,afghanistan and pakistan,many civilians die.and in my view this is an ineffective way of fighting terrorists with unmanned planes.may be this way is cost effective for the US government.

my own worry is if the united states kills nigerian civilians anywhere in Nigeria,then the united states and boko haram both would be regarded as enemies and terrorists.you do not use careless methods to fight terrorists you do not easily see if at all and in the process kill innocent civilians who are also victims of boko haram.the US would then come out to "apologize" or "regret" the loss of civilian lives.nonsense!

if the united states kills civilians in Nigeria,anywhere in Nigeria,they should be ready to face the wrath of Nigerians.we could see street action against american interests in Nigeria and their diplomatic offices by the people of nigeria.

you do not come into another country poking your big nose into our affairs in the name of helping us by using drones to kill us.boko haram so far is a threat to nigeria and nigerians and not to america.whatever happens within nigeria,is for the government here to solve.Nigeria is not yet afghanistan or somalia.if the US tries that and kills civilians,then they intend to escalate the situation.and if that happens,they should be ready to face the consequences from the people of Nigeria.i am sure our government would do nothing more than verbal protest and may be expelling the american ambassador for two weeks.and i doubt they would expel him if there is such american attack violating nigerian sovereignty and killing civilians.but i foresee the nigerian people burning in anger and confronting the US.[/b]
if it eventually happens, what will Nigerians do?, ordinary to revert fuel price, they failed to achieve. if the drone level bauchi or kaduna pls tell me the burning anger Nigerian will show against the almighty USA?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Beaf: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2012

[size=42pt]Nuff said![/size] cool
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by philip0906(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^
u now have 2 wait 4 d americans 2 help ur senseless boss. . .i pity u cos they r paving the way 4 their prediction grin grin
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: Nigeria is now officially a battleground for american drones - many innocents will die because of this reckless decision by the cowardly ba.stards who claim they are running Nigeria.
How many innocent people are dying from Boko Haram almost on daily attacks? Please, we should let the truth be, that is, find a final solution to these menacing terrorists attacks in the North. And, if it takes US drones to do that, I would much obliged!
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Fermosky: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is the beginining of the transaction for the sale of Our Dear Nigeria, by next year Aso Rock will be renamed 'White House 2', and then we all become Black Americans.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
edicolove:

Why are you so frantic? I see you running all over the thread. Are you a BH supporter? I am tempted to believe you are. most Nigerians will be glad to have America colonize them right now. So what's your problem and this your gospel of doom? Lemme show you a few examples of countries that where colonized long enough: Singapore, India, South Africa and other with American presence: Saudi Arabia, kuwait. Do those look like terrible countries to live in? Nah! I will take those over these crap arrangement we have here. Only BH members and supporters like you have stuff to fear!

I really feel sorry for you because you are so ignorant. Why would america suddenly be so concerned about the welfare of nigerians when it hasnt given a fck about the 40 million black americans that they ve been sharing america with for over 300 years?

So most countries would be happy to have america colonise them would they? thats funny because the last time i checked an estimated 1 million Iraqis were killed as a result of america's invasion and bombardment of that country and thats not counting the number of people who died from malnutrition before the invasion as a result of the economic sanctions imposed on the country by america and europe. Also wasnt this the same america who left Libya in ruins and a death toll of over 100,000 people majority of whom were black libyans and other black africans?

I laugh at your poor knowledge of world history - america's foreign policy towards africa is completely different from its policy towards other parts of the world thats why those countries that you have mentioned are not in the same state that many african countrys are in. For example Singapore benefits from a much more favourable trade arrangement with america because the south east asian countries were allowed to develop economically by america and europe in order to prvent them from falling under communist control from China their immediate neighbour. Saudi Arabia is a brutal dictatorship that was created by Britain who freed them from the Ottoman empire and handed power to one family that has been in power since the 1930s, this is a country where women have no rights and where you can be beheaded for practising witchcraft,have your limbs amputated or be blinded for breaking the sharia code - thats the country you refer to as a "good country"!

For you to even mention South Africa tells me all i need to know about your level of understanding - the US govt supplied south africa with the technology that they used to carry out surveillance on the black african population during apartheid and they also armed and funded the apartheid govt and helped them develop nuclear technology along (with the help of Israel) in order to ensure that they would always retain economic power over the black majority. South Africa is not even regarded as a black country by europeans but as a white nation with a powerless black majority.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
all4naija: How many innocent people are dying from Boko Haram almost daily attacks? Please, we should let the truth be, that is, find a final solution to these menacing terrorists attacks in the North. And, if takes US drones to do that I would much obliged!

Will you be singing this same tune if your entire family is blown up by these same drones? Will you accept that they were just collateral damage who ended up being in the way?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Beaf: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
Crap 28. embarassed

philip0906: ^^
u now have 2 wait 4 d americans 2 help ur senseless boss. . .i pity u cos they r paving the way 4 their prediction grin grin

And what is wrong with the US prediction? If 2015 brings separation, there'll be an audible sigh of relief from the exploited.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by WebsiteDesigner: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
No rest 4 d wicked
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbcly3Qro-c

this is what the likes of edicolove and Beaf want for nigeria
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Jakumo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
There is absolutely nothing to fear from Uncle Sam's drones, at least for all who do NOT support terrorists, or engage in terrorist activities.

A savage like Ayatollah Bhuari Bin Laden, on the other hand, could qualify as a Person of Interest due to his extensive track record of calling for bloodshed during and after each Nigerian democratic election in which he again reprised his trademark role as LOSER. Equally damning are Ayatollah Mudmutt Buhari's repeated declarations of intent to forcibly convert Nigeria into the Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan, where livestock are treated better than women, and where petty thieves are hung in town squares by goat-bearded mullahs.

As a designated Person of Interest, Ayatollah Buyhari Bin Laden could be added to a target list that will be tasked to the operators of those cleansing drones now being allocated to Nigerian airspace. Since drones are generally too quiet to hear and too small to see from the ground, any vermin that they do dispatch will simply evaporate in a "mysterious explosion" whose occurrence will never even be acknowledged by our ever-tactful Uncle Sam, the Global Policeman, whose job it is to liquidate fanatics GLOBALLY.

Let the soaring eagle unleash that hellfire with aim that is true, on those who deserve it.

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
Jakumo:
There is absolutely nothing to fear from Uncle Sam's drones, at least for all who do NOT support terrorists, or engage in terrorist activities.

A savage like Ayatollah Bhuari Bin Laden, on the other hand, could qualify as a Persons of Interest due to his extensive track record of calling for bloodshed during and after each Nigerian democratic election in which he again reprised his trademark role as LOSER. Equally damning are Ayatollah Mudmutt Buhari's repeated declarations of intent to forcibly convert Nigeria into the Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan, where livestock are treated better than women, and where petty thieves are hung in town squares by goat-bearded mullahs.

As a designated Person of Interest, Ayatollah Buyhari Bin Laden could be added to a target list that will be tasked to the operators of those cleansing drones now being allocated to Nigerian airspace. Since drones are generally too quiet to hear and too small to see from the ground, any vermin that they do dispatch will simply evaporate in a "mysterious explosion" whose occurrence will never even be acknowledged by our ever-tactful Uncle Sam, the Global Policeman, whose job it is to liquidate fanatics GLOBALLY.

Let the soaring eagle unleash that hellfire with aim that is true, on those who deserve it.

You are becoming more and more pathetic by the day, i really wonder who you think takes any of this drivel you write seriously.

I know you don't know this but Buhari is one of the few nigerian heads of states that actually had nigeria's interest at heart. Are you aware that he refused to devalue the naira or accept the draconian economic conditions recommended by the IMF? Its just that people like you are too blinded by tribalism to see further than your nose, if Buhari is a savage what will you call the US military that oversaw the massacre of thousands of black africans in Libya? What would you call the Pentagon who orchestrated the genocide of 1 million Rwandans all in a bid to ensure that their chosen candidate Paul Kagame could take over the reigns of power in that country ? What would you call the US govt who sponsored a white racist regime in south africa in order to ensure that their european brothers remained in power till eternity - people like you make me sick because your terrible ignorance causes a lot of harm.

By the way your God America supports arms and funds brutal islamic dictatorships like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait - i bet you dont have a problem with that
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by philip0906(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf: Crap 28. embarassed

And what is wrong with the US prediction? If 2015 brings separation, there'll be an audible sigh of relief from the exploited.
fist intelligent post u've made on nland this year. cool
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Pakavy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
double08: bad belle people,what has the young man done to you ?
wat has wizkid done 2 him u mean?
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Jakumo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
You must learn to respect our Uncle Sam, Cap28, even when you are feeling sick. He doesn't take kindly to whiners and complainers.

He is the 400-pound gorilla who will sit wherever the phuck he wants, while he indulges his laudable hobby of liquidating terror masterminds worldwide, if that is ok with you ha ha.

Seriously though, neutralizing Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden with a decapitation strike to the head of the serpent is a BIG step in the right direction, for that step will leave a relatively harmless convulsing body that will soon stop twitching and die.

Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by cap28: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
Jakumo: You must learn to respect our Uncle Sam, Cap28, even when you are feeling sick. He doesn't take kindly to whiners and complainers.

He is the 400-pound gorilla who will sit wherever the phuck he wants, while he indulges his laudable hobby of liquidating terror masterminds worldwide, if that is ok with you ha ha.

Seriously though, neutralizing Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden with a decapitation strike to the head of the serpent is a BIG step in the right direction, for that step will leave a relatively harmless convulsing body that will soon stop twitching and die.

You are beyond redemption, but don't worry your Uncle Sam will be leaving his calling card in various nigerian towns very soon - just pray no-one close to you will end up as collateral damage.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28:

I really feel sorry for you because you are so ignorant. Why would america suddenly be so concerned about the welfare of nigerians when it hasnt given a fck about the 40 million black americans that they ve been sharing america with for over 300 years?

So most countries would be happy to have america colonise them would they? thats funny because the last time i checked an estimated 1 million Iraqis were killed as a result of america's invasion and bombardment of that country and thats not counting the number of people who died from malnutrition before the invasion as a result of the economic sanctions imposed on the country by america and europe. Also wasnt this the same america who left Libya in ruins and a death toll of over 100,000 people majority of whom were black libyans and other black africans?

I laugh at your poor knowledge of world history - america's foreign policy towards africa is completely different from its policy towards other parts of the world thats why those countries that you have mentioned are not in the same state that many african countrys are in. For example Singapore benefits from a much more favourable trade arrangement with america because the south east asian countries were allowed to develop economically by america and europe in order to prvent them from falling under communist control from China their immediate neighbour. Saudi Arabia is a brutal dictatorship that was created by Britain who freed them from the Ottoman empire and handed power to one family that has been in power since the 1930s, this is a country where women have no rights and where you can be beheaded for practising witchcraft,have your limbs amputated or be blinded for breaking the sharia code - thats the country you refer to as a "good country"!

For you to even mention South Africa tells me all i need to know about your level of understanding - the US govt supplied south africa with the technology that they used to carry out surveillance on the black african population during apartheid and they also armed and funded the apartheid govt and helped them develop nuclear technology along (with the help of Israel) in order to ensure that they would always retain economic power over the black majority. South Africa is not even regarded as a black country by europeans but as a white nation with a powerless black majority.

Adefuye's letter is tantamount to surrendering Nigeria's sovereignty to US.

It's really a bad piece of news. US will leave scars behind after their proposed operations in Nigeria.
America has NEVER initiated policy to help move Nigeria nay Africa forward. Until we Nigerians take charge of this country, we will perpetually be in darkness. The truth of the matter is the more you read about US foreign policy the more you come to the conclusion that US is evil.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28:

Will you be singing this same tune if your entire family is blown up by these same drones? Will you accept that they were just collateral damage who ended up being in the way?
Stop acting like a child! How is my entire family called for in this case?! It only proves you are in support of the Boko Haram attacks on innocent Nigerians.

However, ignoring your ineptitude to see beyond the grave actions of these terrorists spilling into the Southern part that might lead to civil war in the future is alarming. Then, it's right for you to start thinking rightly.

When has drone attack been more damaging than Boko Haram? Please, stop being too petty about what you don't know much about.
Re: FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil by koolJ1(f): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Supported by Yours Truly!!! About time for some international interference. They should also write for recolonialization. Anyfin at all to have some modicum of order and peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Impeachment Over: Fayose Calls For Street Jubilation As APC Lawmakers End Tenure / How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests / Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.