Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (13095 Views)

Poll: Can u do it or appreciate it?

Guyz yes: 55% (105 votes)
Girlz yes: 19% (36 votes)
Guyz, hell no: 16% (31 votes)
Girls, hell no: 1% (2 votes)
Guyz nd girlz, not my business: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? / Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by lifestyle1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ OP, do you do same for your mum ? and was your mum aware that you were cleaning and washing for your girl friend ? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Digriz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
skydeep: I guess d thread is for girlfriends cos my hubby is in d kitchen as I am typing. cool
realy! U left hm in d kitchen and u are in d room browsing? Pls may i ask u,who's d breadwinner?
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
WELL IF SHE S AS TALENTED AS BEYONCE WHY THE HELL NOT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by qualified(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
@op, dont allow all these hypocrites talk down on u. Most of them are kids, js bragging n trying to 'belong'.

There is nothing wrong wit wht u are doing. The truth is, i will forever love any guy takes so much care of me, cos they are hard to find. Girls appreciate such men.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
God forbid. Girlfrind no no but even wife: Me i be african guy, in african tradition, lady cook n do d cleaning of d house. I can ONLY do d former if she give birth or may sick n d like. If cooking n cleanin bcome ur duty wat will she do? Abeg forget dat ur hobby
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Oluesther(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles: I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

Guys, is it wise to do those things for your woman? Girls, will you appreciate a guy that does that?

I will so much appreciate any guy that does that to me.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
Like i SAID on the other thread before it was removed. angry angry

GUYS THAT CAN AND ARE WILLING TO COOK/CLEAN ARE AWESOME!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
ACM10:

laff wan kill me die
grin grin grin grin grin
uihebom you must pay my hospital bill for cracking my ribs
laff don hang me for here.chai
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by mrperfect(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
For love playing only, not as a duty.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
I really don't believe in the whole love thing, but I believe in being nice to everyone more especially someone you share your happiness with. To me it is no big deal. I have done it before not just for my girl friend but for a female friend with no string attached. But lately did it for a chic that we have "mutual" ( u know now dnt ask me what that means ooh) but I just realized that she is seeing it as a sign of weakness. I did feel a little bad about it but I think that's me and I won't stop being me just because someone pisses me off.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by teemac01(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
WHO KEEPS ASKING THESE TYPE OF DUMB QUESTIONS.AND THE MODERATOR TOO,FOOLISHLY PUTS IT ON THE FRONT PAGE.I MEAN,DONT WE HAVE BETTER TOPICS,THAT NEEDS THE SPACE...JUST MY OPINION OOO.[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by kalufelix(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ma dear poster u re sittin on a looong tin...ah pray ur eyes clear b4 its too late
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Ifeanyispace: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
I believe there little things we neglect but those things turn out to be of immense importance. The girl came back cos there are routine things guys are known for which cooking and cleaning aren't one of those routine. So what if u add the two albeit not everytime just to stand out from the crowd.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by bikerboy1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
teemac01: WHO KEEPS ASKING THESE TYPE OF DUMB QUESTIONS.AND THE MODERATOR TOO,FOOLISHLY PUTS IT ON THE FRONT PAGE.I MEAN,DONT WE HAVE BETTER TOPICS,THAT NEEDS THE SPACE...JUST MY OPINION OOO.[size=8pt][/size]

Just noticed ur presence... Guess u are happy now....
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by abozineb(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
Guy I guess u are jobless. Here comes ur once desired job u were fired from. Go bck and start all over again but dis time,try and smart up atleast to make her pay ur GROOM PRICE.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Orikinla(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yes. I have cooked for two different girlfriends. One for the Valentine and the other one when she was cold after we were drenched in a rainfall.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ayobase(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles: I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

Guys, is it wise to do those things for your woman? Girls, will you appreciate a guy that does that?

Its so okay by me if her sense of discernment is in check!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Ifeanyispace: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
teemac01: WHO KEEPS ASKING THESE TYPE OF DUMB QUESTIONS.AND THE MODERATOR TOO,FOOLISHLY PUTS IT ON THE FRONT PAGE.I MEAN,DONT WE HAVE BETTER TOPICS,THAT NEEDS THE SPACE...JUST MY OPINION OOO.[size=8pt][/size]
you aren't forced to comment friend

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ayobase(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
Babasexy: I do it always without even thinking if it is right or wrong cos I love cooking and a tidy environment.

Dont give her the reason to swear for u in d future when u break up with her...especially when u r not accepting second chance plea!
It happened to a friend mine.
Give her room to cook and tidy up, unless if she is just one bleeping mate u dont care about!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
It depends on your motive for doing it. If d house is dirty,I clean it up, I don't av to wait for anybody cos I like tidy environment. But if u do it to prove your love ,then u must be foolish cos a man is not supposed to show he loves his wife through d kitchen.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by teemac01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
THOUGHT AS MUCH,BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS...
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Zenanted(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2012

Gone are those days!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by chuksme(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2012

Are you a man or a woman. Plz, don't be a woman man ok. Wise up and be a man.unless you are created as woman in man appearance.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Tommy0074(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] wetin i go call that kind love? Love in tokyo abi. Girls wey be say them no get life. No be today,some mumu guy dey do am,e don tey. You come turn yourself into hercules for ur girlfriend. Shina rambo o ku ise!grin
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Tommy0074(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Tommy0074: [color=#770077][/color] wetin i go call that kind love? Love in tokyo abi. Girls wey be say them no get life. No be today,some mumu guy dey do am,e don tey. You come turn yourself into hercules for ur girlfriend. Shina rambo o ku ise!grin

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by trigar12(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
WTF!!! I can neva go to my galfrnds place n cook 4 her. I can only do that when she sleeps at my place
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
uihebom: wash g strings? eeewwwwww dats disgusting.

You mind washing her g-string but wouldn't mind going down there with your mouth. yimuuuu!
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by basher(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2012

It's people like u that make things difficult for us. I like my women in high heels, short skirt, bright red lipstick, no panties or bra, slutty as hell, cooking & cleaning, and ready to bendover on demand angry
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by chikeorji123(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
l don't think l ill do that,rather assiste her by cutting the vegetables especially lf she is my wife.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by coolzeal(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yes of course. As a matter of fact am a good cook.. Am not saying i'll be her slave and all that but at least once in a while to spice up our relationship...
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by youngmonie: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
Bruv.......dnt even let ur popcy ear @ allll!!.......u dy go cook and clean for ur GF?........fine is she comes over to urs and cook for her....nutin bad I do it(and she MUST be with me in that kitchen while im cooking).....but go to her house and cook for her and even clean?...NO NO NO
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
marimaar: You mind in washing her g-string but wouldn't mind going down there with your mouth. Mhewwwwww!
Wat? make i dey where i dey lick the thing make my fellow human being piss for my mouth, that day i go just carry bible beg God make him use thunder kill me shap shap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. / KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.