Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41310 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ibb4(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Nigeria is a great country with great minds. This clueless prof.from Ghana has no moral justification to insult our president.
What does he think about the repatriation of Nigerian business men who have helped build Ghana?Is the president of Ghana not insane?Is the president of Ghana not a lunatic?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by filia4real(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2012
That prof is a dreamer! He's aspiring to become a president in Nigeria. Even our own Prof. Wole Soyinka can't say such rubbish.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2012
texazzpete:

Speak for yourself. I do not speak for all Nigerians. I speak for myself alone. I pay over 4 million naira in taxes every year. In return my government gives me:

1) bad roads....so i had to buy an SUV at an incremental cost to my taxes
2) no potable water...so i get all my water from a borehole
3) poor electricity...so i have 2 generators and 1 inverter
4) poor security...so i am reliant on the honesty of my maiguard to keep me safe

Abeg, you may not think so, but some of us have earned the right to demand for good leadership. Call me back when you have children and start caring for their future.
cry cry cry. Flamboyant attempt to diversion of what you tried to say earlier. Indeed, I know quite well you misunderstood me. However, it still has changed anything that in a country of 150 million people, with poor family planning and poor social and infrastructure development. It is clear the tax is just a drop in the ocean. With few well to do like you it non-sounded idea to attest to paying tax to speak for others(as regard your previous post). Not until now is just not in the line of truth of what is reality on ground. The reason, I mentioned tax in my comment is for the simple reason you are using it to support unrelated evidences.Which is a failure on your side.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

Stop being an idi0t. What happened to the VAT? What of the tax burden on imports passed on them by producers? Even on gasoline they pay tax in spite of the lies on 'subsidy'. The only place Nigeria like most developing countries is lacking is on personal income taxation and that is because of the informal nature of the economy which makes personal income tax administration a daunting task. So don't come here spewing rubbish and lies.
I would like to ask you what is the Value Added Tax when the informal market is well over 80%?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jmaine: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Baba Ibada:
Voted Gbenga Daniel out? He finished his two terms bro.....

Thanks bruv, that eluded me somehow embarassed . . . .Changes effected grin
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Ozonna(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2012
J12: Obasanjo made more imbecillic comments than GEJ would ever do.

Obasanjo made more stupid decisions.

Obasanjo was more corrupt.

But nigerians are praising him now.

This post make sense.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by EbonyBlond: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2012
That man's (i can't call him a prof cos he didn't behave as one) criticism is in no way constructive. Calling the president a lunatic and of unsound mind is pure mudslinging. I would have had nothing against him if he criticised in a way befittin a prof.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

As I patiently read through the posts here, I couldnt help but shed some tears for Nigerians.. Look at a bloody Ghanaian disrespecting our President, talking about issues that he barely knows anything about.. And trust Nigerians, they immediately follow a vagabond Ghanaian to disrespect our own..

GEJ may not be the most inspiring and charismatic leader, but I'll be damned if a Ghanaian should dare call him out.. I will rather die in a useless Nigeria than in Ghana.

I was going to type a similar response but I thank God that I am not the only Nigerian who still has some Pride in the motherland..

This thread is an insult to Nigerians by a lesser being from a lesser Country..

I have no problems with Nigerians disrespecting their President but not outsiders and especially not Ghanaians.. A country that has only 1 Airport in Accra that is poorly maintained..

All those Nigerian Nairalanders who liked the lead post of this thread should be ashamed of themselves..

Long Live Nigeria.. Long Live Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. Long Live Okija Juju
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2012
4evergod3:

Dude i go to Ghana all the time. In fact some of Nigerian friends live there full time and they would rather stay in ghana than return to Nigeria. I know all about Ghana and judging by the way Ghana is headed, they have greatness in store unlike Nigeria who is losing everything. Why do u think OBAMA chose to visit Ghana and not Nigeria? Think
man think!

then pls pls pls come i am pleading.you go know say khaki no be leather.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2012
4evergod3:

Dude i go to Ghana all the time. In fact some of Nigerian friends live there full time and they would rather stay in ghana than return to Nigeria. I know all about Ghana and judging by the way Ghana is headed, they have greatness in store unlike Nigeria who is losing everything. Why do u think OBAMA chose to visit Ghana and not Nigeria? Think
man think!

then what are u waiting for? pls pls pls come i am pleading.you go know say khaki no be leather.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by elliottibanga(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2012
Even though the good Ghanaian professor has basically called me insane (for voting for an unsound minded President), I have read his argument and I cannot rationally fault his logic!

The painfully bitter truth is clear for me to see. Electing GEJ is a major Nigeria'n Tragedy!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by brabus(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2012
jmaine:

Interesting . .let me appease your intellect and sincerity by saying Gbenga Daniel was the best thing to happen to Ogun State . . .The people were unfair in berating him and accusing him falsely . . .He performed excellently and never embezzled . . . .Ogun peeps were erroneous in calling him a failure . .

If you feel the above ticks your approval . . then permit me to also strengthen the theory that the worth of a Nigerian politician is in his/her course of study and professional field

Again, it's silly trying to attack a personality based on the course he/she studied in the university . . . .that is what kids do . . .Do you also support that notion . . .

Verdict :- If you must criticize . .don't be silly about it by citing his course of study, more so when you don't even know much about you chose to castigate . . .

I dey laugh o. Is it the same Ogun state? So what do you have to say about Lagos, Ondo and even Oyo state?

Abeg, make we digress! Gbenga no try at all. Amosun is even worse! Don't know when the word 'try' became standard for politicians.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by PhysicsQED(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2012
chucky234: Can't stop laughing with this your crappy post,GEJ declared asset to Code of Conduct Bureau and how does translate to democracy.
GEJ is to declare asset to Nigerian (the people) because that's what is required of a president in a democtatic dispensation since democracy is government for the people by the people.
The asset declared by Ya'radua was published for all to see and not kept secret by non existing Code of Conduct Burea,things are not working and we
should be courageos enough to put sentinment aside and call our leaders to order.

This is hilarious.

Wikileaks already exposed Yar'Adua's administration as definitely corrupt and you're here trying to praise his publication of his assets. This man did not take corruption seriously any more than GEJ and you think his publication of his assets is some great feat. Did everyone else in Yar'Adua's administration declare their assets? Or do you think it's only the president that can steal? Total crap from people with crap brains. Every official in Nigeria should publish their assets at all levels of government in an independent newspaper of record or some other independent publication that can be looked at when they later leave office to determine what changed in their finances and if it's reasonable, but the dogs and baboons calling for GEJ's head over this but not for those of every other official in government seem to have somehow forgotten the legion of potential thieves lurking in all corners. It's even funny that the king of thieves, OBJ, has never been viciously attacked by Nigerians for never publishing his assets back when he was governing or at any time ever.

And unless you have difficulty comprehending simple English I said that GEJ should cave in on this issue and publish his assets just to shut up the masses who somehow seem to believe that his publication of his assets will change anything.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by AjanleKoko: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2012
ibb4: Nigeria is a great country with great minds. This clueless prof.from Ghana has no moral justification to insult our president.
What does he think about the repatriation of Nigerian business men who have helped build Ghana?Is the president of Ghana not insane?Is the president of Ghana not a lunatic?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Comic relief grin
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ballabriggs: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: I would like to ask you what is the Value Added Tax when the informal market is well over 80%?

Mr man VAT is passed on consumers by producers. They drink beer, they make phone calls, they smoke cigarette. I could go on and on to list the number of goods that are 'VATable'.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Biggoozz: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2012
This time around, after reading this man's analysis, I really wanted to cry, but tears refused to come out. How can we helplessly watch things go this bad in this country while other countries advance?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by EreluY(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Sentiments apart, and in the words of George Galloway, "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability, and I want you to know that we are with you".

I salute this Professor's bluntness. It's a shame that his Nigerian counterparts and Nigerian public and religious figures (Bishops, Immams, etc) lack the courage to speak to the truth! Personally, I think GEJ is an absolute id10t who has no clue and business running the affairs of this great nation, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jmaine: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2012
brabus:

I dey laugh o. Is it the same Ogun state? So what do you have to say about Lagos, Ondo and even Oyo state?

Abeg, make we digress! Gbenga no try at all. Amosun is even worse! Don't know when the word 'try' became standard for politicians.

Bros, no need trying to polarize my assertion . . .i was simply destroying the warped notion that studying "perceived" intelligent courses are the needed requisite to be affirmed a good leader . . .A reason why i cited Peter Odili and Gbenga Daniels who are intelligent individuals using the academic yardstick . . but still performed below par . . .Get my drift dude ? . . .
I can sense your anti ACN dance steps here grin . . .
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2012
Erelu_Y: Sentiments apart, and in the words of George Galloway, "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability, and I want you to know that we are with you".

I salute this Professor's bluntness. It's a shame that his Nigerian counterparts and Nigerian public and religious figures (Bishops, Immams, etc) lack the courage to speak to the truth! Personally, I think GEJ is an absolute id10t who has no clue and business running the affairs of this great nation, Nigeria.

Someone just disrespected an entire Country and you salute him?!

You are worse than an infidel..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by kennytidistar(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2012
I live in Ghana too.
Your statement is complete falsehood. On what basis is he worse?
Could it be?
Constant electricity
Good roads
Conducive business climate
NDC party politics will always be politics...

I warned people against voting for GEJ when he refused to debate
and tell Nigerians what he intends to do when he becomes president.
For me that was a NO-BRAINER.
GEJ is a NO-BRAINER.

DUDE will you S:H:U:T the Fuuuuuuuuuuuck U.P you aching teeth and D:I:R:T:Y mouth? who told you it is all the road in Ghana metropolis that were tered or who told you power generation in Ghana is 24 hours non interrupted @ least my village in Nigeria esperience 20 hours power supply par day since their is no much commercial entity to consume energy other than bulb and fan so pls get your fact right i stay in Ghana for more than five years. so stopr creating confusion and deceiving your self.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Wislet(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2012
eedriyz: AirPorts are bad!
He won't fly on Helicopter because he don't want to die!
He has vacated the road for we bloody civilians!
He is taking us and the constittion for granteed!
He don't give a damn!
He's dull!
He's clueless!
Yet, he still have his way!
We indeed voted a president with an unsound mind. He's probably insane. Point of correction: I didn't vote for him.
I have no problem with the way he got his CERTIFICATES. Obj had nothing then and still threat thing like a genius, even if he was the most dubious president even in Nigeria (my thought).
GEJ is a JOKE and a Corrupt lead leader. His lovers are the haters of Nigeria.
Let's see what he's got at 2013, no be today dem start that one 4 here
bros how ur vocal cords dey now?
Hope dey ain't on fire?
All this shouting just to pass ur message across? undecided
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by denitro(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2012
A leader is a direct reflection of the people he is leading..
If G.E.J is clueless which I know he is. Then majority of Nigerians are clueless
cause they voted him into power.

N.B: Someone like G.E.J, Obasanjo can never lead the US, UK
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Slizbeat(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2012
That prof is very stupid. Hw wud a ghanian prof critisize d GCFR of Nigeria. Nd to d borno tin, he the prof shud go by road n knw if he wud be alive to testify.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by brabus(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2012
jmaine:

Bros, no need trying to polarize my assertion . . .i was simply destroying the warped notion that studying "perceived" intelligent courses are the needed requisite to be affirmed a good leader . . .A reason why i cited Peter Odili and Gbenga Daniels who are intelligent individuals using the academic yardstick . . but still performed below par . . .Get my drift dude ? . . .
I can sense your anti ACN dance steps here grin . . .

Next time you're making a citation, choose a good reference. Daniel is not one and definitely not Amosun.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2012
I do not like GEJ, I'll probably never do but I swear He's d best President Nigeria have seen in recent years.

He's the first person to make Nigerians demand for real leadership

He's d first person to expose the 'spendings' of the executives-before now it was just some bogus assumptions, now we have figures

The majority of people commenting here are kids with little or no understanding of reality.

Is it Buhari that truncated democracy that should be elected? Is it Bakare that tongue lashed Buhari and end up becoming his running mate that should be elected? Is it Fashola who have d courage of sacking the entire doctors of his state due to advice (though pressure made him recall them) that should be elected? I think I once read somewhere that "the devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know"; I think whoever coined that was right.

@smoothcriminal, I hope u know that 'silence' was the answer u got from this forum, everybody ignored u, u just didn't make any sense, Ghana of 27million people (if I'm right) comparing herself with 170 million people; gosh! The population of children between the ages of 7 and under in Nigeria whose understanding is still blurred exceed the entire Ghananian population so its ok if the entire population of Ghana have their initiatives darkened.

I know GEJ has done so many 'atrocities' he aint doing things right, he spill junks outta his mouth most times, but let "he who is without sin, cast the first stone" most folks who can't even take care of their homes, who are stucked in the VLAN of confusion and idleness, spending their entire 'active time' on forums to fight foolishness will just insult GEJ as if they create him. If your house is in order and you're sound both mentality and otherwise, you wouldn't spill junks outta ur mouth coz you'll know what it takes to keep sane.

I do not also like people like 'beaf' who kiss arses and defend GEJ even when things aint right but we gotta draw a line somehow.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2012
kennytidistar:
I live in Ghana too.
Your statement is complete falsehood. On what basis is he worse?
Could it be?
Constant electricity
Good roads
Conducive business climate
NDC party politics will always be politics...

I warned people against voting for GEJ when he refused to debate
and tell Nigerians what he intends to do when he becomes president.
For me that was a NO-BRAINER.
GEJ is a NO-BRAINER.

DUDE will you S:H:U:T the Fuuuuuuuuuuuck U.P you aching teeth and D:I:R:T:Y mouth? who told you it is all the road in Ghana metropolis that were tered or who told you power generation in Ghana is 24 hours non interrupted @ least my village in Nigeria esperience 20 hours power supply par day since their is no much commercial entity to consume energy other than bulb and fan so pls get your fact right i stay in Ghana for more than five years. so stopr creating confusion and deceiving your self.

Whats the population of Ghana?!

How much does it cost to build roads in Ghana?!

How many megawatts of electricity does Ghana produce?!

Apart from Accra and maybe Kumasi, where else in Ghana is developed?!

On what ratio do you compare Ghana to Nigeria as Nigeria is over 3 time the land mass and population of Ghana..
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

Mr man VAT is passed on consumers by producers. They drink beer, they make phone calls, they smoke cigarette. I could go on and on to list the number of goods that are 'VATable'.
Lol... It is like there is price control system in Nigeria? Well, that I don't know off. But, VAT added is largely from the sellers side that the producer(which couldn't add to it more that the value added to their products as there has not be any value in most of Nigerian products for long)will much have impact on the formal market because it is there you see the best quality or added value(from package to other added qualities).Yes, those products you mentioned can be VATadded yet fail to prove how it is implemented in Nigeria and who it affect the informal buyer.

How does VAT really affect the informal product prices which are not stable?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Wislet(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim:

My Lord! Citizen of the well run state of Ghana, I am at your service and an inferior Nigerian. Give me advice!How could a dumb Nigerian like me ever hope to run an effective state? Every week there is some bad news! We need Ghanaian rule now!

Imperial Ghana now!

I am at your service My Lord!!
who is this one?
U sure ur thinking faculties are alright?
Take a hike.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by pauloman(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2012
ibb4: Nigeria is a great country with great minds. This clueless prof.from Ghana has no moral justification to insult our president.

Go and do ur research well about the repatriation issue of Nigerians before making an ill judgement of the situation . FYI the Ghanian government are only trying to protect their citizens and implement their internal and indigenous policies which states that local trading is only meant for their citizens and not foreigners and as such a monetary benchmark was set for foreign traders there to pay before they can be allowed to continue their business there which Nigerians are flaunting. So what do u expect?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by DExplorer1: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

You must be reno omori on another account and with 16 'likes' at the moment, GEJ sure has f.ools as supporters on

this.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by brabus(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Someone just disrespected an entire Country and you salute him?!

You are worse than an infidel..

Na today? Expect more insult from other African countries. If it pains you, CHANGE at the next exit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.