Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41309 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by unbiasedjudge(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Someone just disrespected an entire Country and you salute him?!

You are worse than an infidel..

I LAUGH!!! Inductive reasoning right? How do u mean by someone just disrespected an entire country?
Comprehension constraint from your part of being blind to face reality.Think before you post not post
before thinking my friend.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Chongaiman: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2012
afam4eva: It's unfortunate that out of all the brians we have in Nigeria, we had to settle for less(GEJ). If an American president had made 30% of the atrocious comments that Jonthan made, he would have been impeached by now.

Google George W. Bush quotes.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by denitro(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Whats the population of Ghana?!

How much does it cost to build roads in Ghana?!

How many megawatts of electricity does Ghana produce?!

Apart from Accra and maybe Kumasi, where else in Ghana is developed?!

On what ratio do you compare Ghana to Nigeria as Nigeria is over 3 time the land mass and population of Ghana..

Lets take the questions one by each.
1. 24 million
2. Nigerian government should at least repair one road.
3. 2000 MW yet ur my country Nigeria only boasts of 4000MW
4. Lagos is the gateway to Nigeria, for God sake Lagos is a mess.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Wislet(f): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2012
EbonyBlond: That man's (i can't call him a prof cos he didn't behave as one) criticism is in no way constructive. Calling the president a lunatic and of unsound mind is pure mudslinging. I would have had nothing against him if he criticised in a way befittin a prof.
do not mind some inferiority-complexed Nigerians.
Who insults a sitting president.
Why not criticize his works and leave his person out of it?
If it was so easy to be a leader, what are you still doing in your father's house?
Insult to a president is a direct insult to the citizens of that country.
People should learn to separate sentiments from logic.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by gossips(f): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2012
aussyroyal: This Ghana must Go prof looks like a clown in that pix, He is the one that needs his head examined. How dare he criticise a country's president that he is not even a citizen of,cheap propaganda! Mtchw

If the Ghanaian prof had commended GEJ, believe me, you would have used it as a point for GEJ's administration. You would not have minded that it was said by a foreigner. Pls, let's tell ourselves the truth. GEJ hasn't done well at all; and with his childish and unsound way of handling national issues, I doubt if these 3 remaining years will be anything better. And that scares me shitless!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

As I patiently read through the posts here, I couldnt help but shed some tears for Nigerians.. Look at a bloody Ghanaian disrespecting our President, talking about issues that he barely knows anything about.. And trust Nigerians, they immediately follow a vagabond Ghanaian to disrespect our own..

GEJ may not be the most inspiring and charismatic leader, but I'll be damned if a Ghanaian should dare call him out.. I will rather die in a useless Nigeria than in Ghana.

I was going to type a similar response but I thank God that I am not the only Nigerian who still has some Pride in the motherland..

This thread is an insult to Nigerians by a lesser being from a lesser Country..

I have no problems with Nigerians disrespecting their President but not outsiders and especially not Ghanaians.. A country that has only 1 Airport in Accra that is poorly maintained..

All those Nigerian Nairalanders who liked the lead post of this thread should be ashamed of themselves..

Long Live Nigeria.. Long Live Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. Long Live Okija Juju
some people are just i.diots.what do you mean by "disrespecting our president"?i remember the kind of vituperous remarks you made when obama publicly supported h.omos.euality.

only a f.o.o.l will say ghana has only one airport

ICAO IATA AIRPORT NAME
Accra DGAA ACC Kotoka International Airport
Kumasi DGSI KMS Kumasi Airport
Navrongo DGLN Navrongo Airport
Sekondi-Takoradi DGTK TKD Takoradi Airport
Sunyani DGSN NYI Sunyani Airport
Tamale DGLE TML Tamale Airport
Wa DGLW Wa Airport
Yendi DGLY Yendi A
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by brabus(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Whats the population of Ghana?!

How much does it cost to build roads in Ghana?!

How many megawatts of electricity does Ghana produce?!

Apart from Accra and maybe Kumasi, where else in Ghana is developed?!

On what ratio do you compare Ghana to Nigeria as Nigeria is over 3 time the land mass and population of Ghana..

Bros, Ask OBAMA why he chooses Ghana over Nigeria?

Foooooools world!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by kennytidistar(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2012
unbiasedjudge

Re-read your post and grow up!

you are the one who can not think rationaly but follow post like robot pls grow up. why not request for the fundermental basis of assessment or reason why the prof called your presido clueless and if he can not convince you with those fact the he is the one who is insane. do you think we are fool? why do i have to exchange word with you cause i sense you dont know what is going on the the political terrain go and sleep.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jmaine: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2012
brabus:

Next time you're making a citation, choose a good reference. Daniel is not one and definitely not Amosun.

Am beginning to feel your not actually understanding my post . . .

Gbenga Daniel failed as a Governor in Ogun State . . .Not because he wasn't intelligent cos he made a first class . . .but because he came from the same corrupt stock of the typical Naija politician . . .

Peter Odili is a medical doctor . .did his professional field positively affect Rivers State Governance ? . . . The valid answer is a no

I repeat, the course you studied or the professional field of an average Nigerian politician has no bearing on how he performs and delivers politically . . .

If you must criticize GEJ, it's silly to cite being a zoologist as the reason why you feel he can't lead, moreso when people don't even know what a career zoologist does . .it's a silly approach . .

let's not go further on this . . .Thanks . . .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2012
Do unto others as you want others do unto you. As an African, we have respect for our leaders and elders. Constructive criticism is different from insult. Hating and insulting the President will not put food on your table. It'll only give you heart attack. Those insulting the President are either not Africans or have no good home training. Maybe have internal hatred who will never see anything good in him. Oh God pls protect and guide President Goodluck Jonathan in Jesus name.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by macparker: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

Guy you are b.l.o.o.d.y m.o.t.h.e.r.Zap.i.n.g fool. A man is telling the truth and you i.d.i.o.t.i.c sycophant are defending the f.o.o.l we call our president. I hate this country!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by macparker: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2012
God's Mercy:
Do unto others as you want others do unto you. As an African, we have respect for our leaders and elders. Constructive criticism is different from insult. Hating and insulting the President will not put food on your table. It'll only give you heart attack. Those insulting the President are either not Africans or have no good home training. Maybe have internal hatred who will never see anything good in him. Oh God pls protect and guide President Goodluck Jonathan in Jesus name.

You are a monkey!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jmaine: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2012
macparker:

Guy you are b.l.o.o.d.y m.o.t.h.e.r.Zap.i.n.g fool. A man is telling the truth and you i.d.i.o.t.i.c sycophant are defending the f.o.o.l we call our president. I hate this country!

And you feel screaming your lungs out here will help you implement the recommendation of your "Perceived" truth . . . .
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2012
here's a comparison of nigeria and ghana's economy which clearly shows that the ghanians are getting it right even without oil

Ghanaian Economy stats
Nigerian Economy stats

Aid as % of GDP 11.7% 0.4%
Ranked 25th. 28 times more than Nigeria Ranked 109th.

Economic freedom 1.6 1.15
Ranked 115th. 39% more than Nigeria Ranked 141st.

Exports to US $22,100,000.00 $2,635,500,000.00
Ranked 121st. Ranked 21st. 118 times more than Ghana

GDP $60,000,000,000.00 $191,400,000,000.00
Ranked 76th in 2006. Ranked 48th in 2006. 2 times more than Ghana

GDP growth > annual % 5.9 annual % 6.94 annual %
Ranked 57th in 2005. Ranked 35th in 2005. 18% more than Ghana

GDP (per capita) $2,662.81 per capita $1,322.29 per capita
Ranked 133rd in 2006. 101% more than Nigeria Ranked 162nd in 2006.

GDP per capita in 1950 $1,193.00 $547.00
Ranked 38th. 118% more than Nigeria Ranked 51st.

GDP per capita in 1973 $1,260.00 $1,120.00
Ranked 44th. 13% more than Nigeria Ranked 46th.

GDP > PPP $48,747,000,000.00 $155,571,000,000.00
Ranked 69th. Ranked 50th. 2 times more than Ghana

Gross National Income $5,749,130,000.00 $37,132,000,000.00
Ranked 97th. Ranked 50th. 5 times more than Ghana

Gross national income > constant LCU 12057620000 286976500000

Gross National Income (per $ GDP) $11.91 per $100 $29.54 per $100
Ranked 165th. Ranked 88th. 148% more than Ghana

Human Development Index 0.52 0.453
Ranked 139th. 15% more than Nigeria Ranked 159th.

Income category Low income Low income
Income distribution > Poorest 10% 2.2% 1.6%
Ranked 74th. 38% more than Nigeria Ranked 94th.

Income distribution > Richest 10% 30.1% 40.8%
Ranked 57th. Ranked 17th. 36% more than Ghana

Population under $1 a day 44.8 70.2
Ranked 10th. Ranked 2nd. 57% more than Ghana

Poverty > Share of all poor people 0.78 % of world's poor 8.03 % of world's poor
Ranked 11th. Ranked 3rd. 9 times more than Ghana

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by BabaOlowo: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2012
It is only a leader who is out to STEAL that will not declare his assets. This is a Government of ROGUES!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jaybee3(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2012
iv4fb:

@smoothcriminal, I hope u know that 'silence' was the answer u got from this forum, everybody ignored u, u just didn't make any sense, Ghana of 27million people (if I'm right) comparing herself with 170 million people; gosh! The population of children between the ages of 7 and under in Nigeria whose understanding is still blurred exceed the entire Ghananian population so its ok if the entire population of Ghana have their initiatives darkened.

GDP comparison is a far better indicator
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by denitro(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2012
macparker:

Me too
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Who Paid this man to yarn trash abt GEJ?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by 401kk: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2012
J12: Obasanjo made more imbecillic comments than GEJ would ever do.

Obasanjo made more stupid decisions.

Obasanjo was more corrupt.

But nigerians are praising him now.

Thanks for saying this.
Most Nigerians now call Obasanjo "the best president we've ever had", "the father of modern day nigeria" etc. The same Obasanjo that wasted eight years of our national life!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita: here's a comparison of nigeria and ghana's economy which clearly shows that the ghanians are getting it right even without oil

Ghanaian Economy stats
Nigerian Economy stats

Aid as % of GDP 11.7% 0.4%
Ranked 25th. 28 times more than Nigeria Ranked 109th.

Economic freedom 1.6 1.15
Ranked 115th. 39% more than Nigeria Ranked 141st.

Exports to US $22,100,000.00 $2,635,500,000.00
Ranked 121st. Ranked 21st. 118 times more than Ghana

GDP $60,000,000,000.00 $191,400,000,000.00
Ranked 76th in 2006. Ranked 48th in 2006. 2 times more than Ghana

GDP growth > annual % 5.9 annual % 6.94 annual %
Ranked 57th in 2005. Ranked 35th in 2005. 18% more than Ghana

GDP (per capita) $2,662.81 per capita $1,322.29 per capita
Ranked 133rd in 2006. 101% more than Nigeria Ranked 162nd in 2006.

GDP per capita in 1950 $1,193.00 $547.00
Ranked 38th. 118% more than Nigeria Ranked 51st.

GDP per capita in 1973 $1,260.00 $1,120.00
Ranked 44th. 13% more than Nigeria Ranked 46th.

GDP > PPP $48,747,000,000.00 $155,571,000,000.00
Ranked 69th. Ranked 50th. 2 times more than Ghana

Gross National Income $5,749,130,000.00 $37,132,000,000.00
Ranked 97th. Ranked 50th. 5 times more than Ghana

Gross national income > constant LCU 12057620000 286976500000

Gross National Income (per $ GDP) $11.91 per $100 $29.54 per $100
Ranked 165th. Ranked 88th. 148% more than Ghana

Human Development Index 0.52 0.453
Ranked 139th. 15% more than Nigeria Ranked 159th.

Income category Low income Low income
Income distribution > Poorest 10% 2.2% 1.6%
Ranked 74th. 38% more than Nigeria Ranked 94th.

Income distribution > Richest 10% 30.1% 40.8%
Ranked 57th. Ranked 17th. 36% more than Ghana

Population under $1 a day 44.8 70.2
Ranked 10th. Ranked 2nd. 57% more than Ghana

Poverty > Share of all poor people 0.78 % of world's poor 8.03 % of world's poor
Ranked 11th. Ranked 3rd. 9 times more than Ghana
Using 6 years ago statistic? Huh!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by brabus(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2012
401kk:

Thanks for saying this.
Most Nigerians now call Obasanjo "the best president we've ever had", "the father of modern day nigeria" etc. The same Obasanjo that wasted eight years of our national life!

Keep on wasting it!

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by benzion72(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2012
The truth is always a bitter pill. In as much as I respect GEJ as Nigeria president the guy is not doing enough to justify is stay in that office. I doubt is PHD. How can you have a Doctorate degree and having knowledge of how a university operate and still go ahead and change UNILAG name to MAU not considering so many thesis and paper on that has being written in international journals. He may be trying his best but his best is not enough.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Afam4eva(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: Using 6 years ago statistic? Huh!
Don't you think things have gotten worse since then?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by femzoclem: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

MAKE GOD BLESS YOU FOR ME OOOOOOOO..... CHAIIII, CUD YOU BELEIVE THAT IT MOST NIGERIANS DAT COS DEGRADTION TO THIS COUNTRY, ANY LITTLE TIN, YU GO HEAR GUDLUCK is A WOSRT AND DULL PRESIDENT? UNA COME DEY ALLOW THIS GHANIAN slowpoke DEY MISYARN....... WHO B DIS PROFESSOR SEF, I WAN KNW AM...

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2012
afam4eva:
Don't you think things have gotten worse since then?
No, I don't!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Dosoq(f): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2012
Whether d prof is a fake a not,d truth remains d truth,al he has said is a pure fact.our president is a weakling who is incapable of handling d situations of dis great country,......as a head in his home,he mite do just d best,but 4 naija.......he remains a FAILURE
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by izenco2005(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Bleep haters,Bleep prof.Ayittey for his stupid comment,if ur among them Bleep u too.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2012
the more i go through this comparisons between ghana and nigeria the more i weep for nigeria.here's a comparison of health provision in both countries.ghana beats us in everything except birth rate

Ghanaian Health stats
Nigerian Health stats
Access to sanitation 64% 33%
Ranked 89th. 94% more than Nigeria Ranked 115th.
Birth rate, crude > per 1,000 people 30.63 per 1,000 people 40.51 per 1,000 people
Ranked 44th in 2005. Ranked 20th in 2005. 32% more than Ghana
Children Underweight Rate 5% 11%
Ranked 39th. Ranked 14th. 120% more than Ghana
Contraception 22% 15%
Ranked 71st. 47% more than Nigeria Ranked 77th.
Dependency ratio per 100 76 90
Ranked 58th. Ranked 20th. 18% more than Ghana
Drug access 0% 0%
Ranked 146th. Ranked 141st.
expenditure per capita > current US$ 27.2 $ 23 $
Ranked 145th in 2004. 18% more than Nigeria Ranked 155th in 2004.
Fertility rate, total > births per woman 4.06 births per woman 5.5 births per woman
Ranked 40th in 2005. Ranked 22nd in 2005. 35% more than Ghana
Hospital beds > per 1,000 people 1.46 per 1,000 people 1.67 per 1,000 people
Ranked 110th in 1990. Ranked 98th in 1990. 14% more than Ghana
Infant mortality rate 52.22 70.49
Ranked 51st. Ranked 33rd. 35% more than Ghana
Life expectancy at birth, total > years 57.48 years 43.83 years
Ranked 136th in 2005. 31% more than Nigeria Ranked 170th in 2005.
Malaria cases > per 100,000 15,344 30
Ranked 8th. 510 times more than Nigeria Ranked 71st.
Physicians > per 1,000 people 0.04 per 1,000 people 0.19 per 1,000 people
Ranked 78th in 1989. Ranked 63rd in 1989. 4 times more than Ghana
Probability of not reaching 40 27% 33.7%
Ranked 41st. Ranked 30th. 25% more than Ghana
Probability of reaching 65 > Male 48.3% 42.1%
Ranked 115th. 15% more than Nigeria Ranked 126th.
Spending > Per person 19 30
Ranked 106th. Ranked 95th. 58% more than Ghana
Tobacco > Cigarette consumption 161 189
Ranked 98th. Ranked 95th. 17% more than Ghana
Tobacco > Total adult smokers 16 8.6
Ranked 100th. 86% more than Nigeria Ranked 115th.
Total expenditure on health as % of GDP 5.6% 4.7%
Ranked 107th. 19% more than Nigeria Ranked 135th.
Water availability 2,756 cubic meters 2,514 cubic meters
Ranked 110th. 10% more than Nigeria Ranked 115th.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by tunapawizzy: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2012

@mekuswa u r d dumbest being v ever in this generation. Ow can anyone with a sound mind call that chat interesting. U r only highlighting ur shallow sense of humour.ur case is pathetic, cos anyone dt is impressed with dose gej's responses is clearly insane.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by OmoLisabi(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2012
Can u see wetin Jonathan has done to our pride? Harsh but true statement from the prof.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Every Nigerian who welcomes insult to the President by a foreign will never do well.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by fesse(f): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Those of you supporting the half-baked mad prof. from Ghana, what are you guys still doing in Nigeria? I thought by now you guys would have been en-route Ghana.

Well Nigeria is the way it is now because many of us refuse to be patriotic. Must everything be done by the government? I remember how we all rejected the move made by south africa some months back; here we are now insulting a sitting president who is billions far better than your fathers joined together.

Why can't we for once reject our enemies who are doing everything possible to destabilize this government. Please the boko sponsors in the north and the greedy oppositions should allow this man to concentrate.

He is bad, clueless, lunatic, vision-less, etc what were you doing during the elections? or are you not qualified to contest? LIVE ABOVE HATE and be PATRIOTIC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.