Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1781935 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chino48: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is there any city in the world without a capital? There must be a capital. What you should be clamoring for is for us to copy the South African model where more than one cities are made the capital. Enugu can be the Executive capital while another city can be the legislative capital and so on. Every city should be allowed to develop at their own pace while the Eastern government would focus on regional integration which includes building rail lines that runs through all the cities and so on.

Am not saying that there won't be capital at all. Am even proffering is a virgin land to be built up as the new capital just like we have it today in Abuja. Let me tell you, the greatest problem we will have eventually when Biafra comes is where to site the capital.

Enugu state will come and say that it hosted the former eastern Nigerian capital and so therefore they deserve it, Imo will say that they are the heartland state and therefore capital should be at the center, then of course Anambra will come and say that the first president of Biafra was Ikemba and that he should be honored by naming Nnewi as the new Biafran capital.

We need to face these fact squarely, we should not pretend that this feelings does not exist amongst us and that is why before I now, I will come out so straightforward and some may misunderstand me as being harsh and caustic. But, no, it isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chino48:

Am not saying that there won't be capital at all. Am even proffering is a virgin land to be built up as the new capital just like we have it today in Abuja. Let me tell you, the greatest problem we will have eventually when Biafra comes is where to site the capital.

Enugu state will come and say that it hosted the former eastern Nigerian capital and so therefore they deserve it, Imo will say that they are the heartland state and therefore capital should be at the center, then of course Anambra will come and say that the first president of Biafra was Ikemba and that he should be honored by naming Nnewi as the new Biafran capital.

We need to face these fact squarely, we should not pretend that this feelings does not exist amongst us and that is why before I now, I will come out so straightforward and some may misunderstand me as being harsh and caustic. But, no, it isn't.
To avoid the problem of where to cite the capital, i think it should be cited in Enugu because that's the defacto capital of the east and a lot of people have accepted that by default. But if the government makes their intention to move the capital away from what the consensus has come to accept, that's when everyone would be fighting for it to be cited in their state. But personally, i would want it moved to Ebonyi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Whoa! I can see spyder is back....Nwanna Nno ooo
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by emiye(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Focus and unity of purpose is what the ibos need, they are usually torn between two extremes e.g one nigeria vs biafra. state creation vs regional govt. Pdp vs apga., ibo presidency vs ijaw presidency, Anambra ibos vs other ibos, .....
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chino48: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
To avoid the problem of where to cite the capital, i think it should be cited in Enugu because that's the defacto capital of the east and a lot of people have accepted that by default. But if the government makes their intention to move the capital away from what the consensus has come to accept, that's when everyone would be fighting for it to be cited in their state. But personally, i would want it moved to Ebonyi.

That is the problem. It appears you don't know the damages already done by state creation? Each state now appears as different people. Sometime time ago I was in Onitsha and overheard some MASSOB members saying that Ojukwu's home town of Nnewi will eventually becomes the capital of the emerging Biafra.

Although different people with different positions. Today people go to Ojukwu's tomb in Nnewi to commune with his spirit..don't know if it is political. But I know that Uwazulike, Umeh etc has been there for such purposes. An average MASSOBIAN does not believe that there is any other symbol of Biafra than Ikemba and where is Ikemba now- Nnewi.

And if MASSOB goes on with this position and eventually succeeds in there efforts, nobody will question them on where to site the capital because they fought for it. Some folks has equally mention Okwe town where Uwazulike comes from. So presently there is this mixed feeling concerning all these. In a nutshell you cannot stamp your feet and maintain that it will be Enugu when the freedom fighters are all preparing Ojukwu's home in Nnewi as the makeshift State House until their vision is achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chino48:

That is the problem. It appears you don't know that damages done by state creation? Each state now appears as different people. Sometime time ago I was in Onitsha and over some MASSOB members saying that Ojukwu's home town of Nnewi will eventually becomes the capital of the emerging Biafra.

Although different people with different positions. Today people go to Ojukwu's tomb in Nnewi to commune with his spirit..don't know if it is political. But I know that Uwazulike, Umeh etc has been there for such purposes. An average MASSOBIAN does not believe that there is any other symbol of Biafra than Ikemba and where is Ikemba now- Nnewi.

And if MASSOB goes on with this position and eventually succeeds in there efforts, nobody will question then on where to site the capital because they fought for it. Some folks has equally mention Okwe town where Uwazulike comes from. So presently there is this mixed feeling concerning all these. In a nutshell you cannot stamp your feet and maintain that it will be Enugu when the freedom fighter are all preparing Ojukwu's home in Nnewi as the makeshift State House until their vision is achieved.
MASSOB will not be the same thing as the Biafran government. Massob has no say in it. A few divergent views on where the capital should be cited is expected but is not the popular opinion. Popular opinion states that Enugu should be remain the capital. Any attempt to go against that will actually cause problems. For those that are even clamoring for NNewi. On what basis are they even doing that? Even Owerri and Abakaliki stands a better chance than Nnewi. Even Awka stands a better chance. Nnewi is a commercial center and cannot be a capital.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
the problem we have in this part of the world is that we have this mindset of focusing much of infrastructural development on our capital cities instead of spreading it.so if people are fighting or agitating for capital to be located in their place it is because of this mindset.it is affecting imo and enugu.anambra seems to be escaping from that mindset.in south africa as afam has noted how many people remember that pretoria is the political capital when johanesburg,cape town,durban and port elizaberth are there?abia is another state that would been this scenario if not for the fool that is the governor.one other serious thing we have to consider in igboland is that our settlement pattern is quite decetralized and scattered hence it would be foolish to focus infrastructure in one area instead of spreading it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Most Igbos from Abia and Imo state do not have a problem with Enugu. It seems like an Anambra vs. Enugu problem.

We have seen how some Anambrans treat Igbos from Ebonyi. A little humility from Anambra would be good. We know Anambra has produced great Igbos, but that should not be used as an excuse to look down on other Igbos.
Ebonyi state (my state) case is quite pathetic, we are not seen in Anambra which we were once was as authentic Igbos.lol
That remained when I was trading at the infamous Nkwo Nnewi main market, as a small boy from Ebonyi state serving an Aguata man...I faced alot discrimination and name calling, No matter what I do or how I did it they must remind me of where I came from.

The last thing I can do then was to renounce my village, state or my address which made them to hate me the more grin

Even here in Abakaliki where I stay,Fidelis my friend from Aguluuzoigbo in Anambra state hardly respect his host or the anybody from the state.

We're already use to it, so nothing dey happen.grin

Umuigbo ya gaziere Anyi n'ile.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
achi4u: Ebonyi state (my state) case is quite pathetic, we are not seen in Anambra which we were once was as authentic Igbos.lol
That remained when I was trading at the infamous Nkwo Nnewi main market, as a small boy from Ebonyi state serving an Aguata man...I faced alot discrimination and name calling, No matter what I do or how I did it they must remind me of where I came from.

The last thing I can do then was to renounce my village, state or my address which made them to hate me the more grin

Even here in Abakaliki where I stay,Fidelis my friend from Aguluuzoigbo in Anambra state hardly respect his host or the anybody from the state.

We're already use to it, so nothing dey happen.grin

Umuigbo ya gaziere Anyi n'ile.

the truth is that anambra people love every igbo.
you can see it in the way we fight to defend all igbo always.
whenever there is a fight between igbo and others, anambra people always step forward to lead it.
we may be too mouthy sometimes, but we love igbo to the bones
ima njakiri is part of our psyche.
it means nothing.
onitsha is the biggest host of all igbo
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Oga Afam,is there any special reason why you want the capital of Biafra to be sited in Ebonyi state?
Don't tell me is because of availability of unused land or the ppl of the state can easily be bought with few naira.

Anambra still had an empty land from Oba junction to Ihiala.
Imo and Abia cannot be left out.

gringringrin
so dat wen d bubble burst we will be d first target. lolcheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
anybody who says that ojukwu "hated wawa people" is a fool.
the ikemba loved enugu people so much i can't even begin to explain it.
let us unite and move igboland forward bikonu
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chino48: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
MASSOB will not be the same thing as the Biafran government. Massob has no say in it. A few divergent views on where the capital should be cited is expected but is not the popular opinion. Popular opinion states that Enugu should be remain the capital. Any attempt to go against that will actually cause problems. For those that are even clamoring for NNewi. On what basis are they even doing that? Even Owerri and Abakaliki stands a better chance than Nnewi. Even Awka stands a better chance. Nnewi is a commercial center and cannot be a capital.

Me think equally that Nnewi does not stand any chance, but just telling you what I overheard. You will not know how deep state creation has fractured the east until Biafra is achieved. SE of today is not SE of 1966 when Enugu was the regional capital, I bet you its gonna be an issue that can be worse than fighting another civil war. State creation succeeded in further enhancing the individualistic nature of an Igboman and it is not good for us. State creation killed the remaining unity we had during the time of Zik when regional govts where run.

I will recommend confederation for Biafra, secondly an entirely virgin city can be developed from the scratch, where all the SE states can have a contributory stake by way of land. The new city will cut across all the states of SE, this will make it imperative for all the confederating units to have equal stakes to the capital without being out-domineer by others.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
achi4u: Oga Afam,is there any special reason why you want the capital of Biafra to be sited in Ebonyi state?

Anambra still had an empty land from Oba junction to Ihiala.
Imo and Abia cannot be left out.

gringringrin
so dat wen d bubble burst we will be d first target. lolcheesy
Number one is because of the availability of virgin land when compared to other parts of Igboland. I also think Ebonyi needs to be opened up because it seems disadvantaged, being the last state that was created the south east.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
INNO18: Whoa! I can see spyder is back....Nwanna Nno ooo

My brother, I have been very busy of late. Building 5 houses scattered in 5 states is not a joke. Let the arguments continue, brothers do argue, fight, only to make up later. We have been joined by destiny, we cannot deny ourselves.

I wish to take more pictures of Enugu developments but no chance to stop around there, but all Sullivan projects are moving smoothly as I saw. I welcome Ethiopian airlines to our Igbo gateway airport, I welocme you all to the coal city! Goodnight brothers.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
re@lchange:

the truth is that anambra people love every igbo.
you can see it in the way we fight to defend all igbo always.
whenever there is a fight between igbo and others, anambra people always step forward to lead it.
we may be too mouthy sometimes, but we love igbo to the bones
ima njakiri is part of our psyche.
it means nothing.
onitsha is the biggest host of all igbo
Anambra is even my second state or home because of the number of years I've spent there, 12yrs no be beans.

Each time I travel to Nkpologwu or Isuofia where i schooled in Aguata LGA I just feel as if am at my own village.

Mehn we do things together over there until I joined Nairaland!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Number one is because of the availability of virgin land when compared to other parts of Igboland. I also think Ebonyi needs to be opened up because it seems disadvantaged, being the last state that was created the south east.
Alright. until then,but now lets love ourselves inorder to achieve our aim.

one love.

Oga Spyder88 I dey see you,

Ama m na gi na oru na eme ugbua okachasi nke porthacurt.
jisie Ike.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chino48:

Me think equally that Nnewi does not stand any chance, but just telling you what I overheard. You will not know how deep state creation has fractures the east until Biafra is achieved. SE of today is not SE of 1966 when Enugu was the regional capital, I bet you its gonna be an issue that can be worse than fighting another civil war. State creation succeeded in further enhancing the individualistic nature of an Igboman and it is not good for us. State creation killed the remaining unity we had during the time of Zik when regional govts where run.

I will recommend confederation for Biafra, secondly an entirely virgin city can be developed from the scratch, where all the SE states can have a contributory stake by way of land. The new city will cut across all the states of SE, this will make it imperative for all the confederating units to have equal stakes to the capital without being out-domineer by others.

for biafra to be in unity, current states must be totally disintegrated
and in their places towns and metropolitan areas should replace it.
anything short of that will spell doom for biafras unity
you are right about the impact of state creation on igbo unity
it was a masterpiece of division carefully planted to defeat unity
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enugu vs Anambra tussle dates way back, and has continued owing to the tendency of the supposedly enlightened individuals to adduce character stereotypes for other people: Anam people are backwards-thinking, Nsukka people are primitive, Onitcha people are arrogant, Udi people are ill-mannered and on and on. How in Gods name do you think you can define a thousand persons with a single character sketch?! That is simply intellectual laziness! I have actually paid disinterested attention to Ozodi Osuji's essays and it's easy to argue with him, he too has a fundamental flaw: his tendency to rely on stereotypes. That is the basis of our problem. The day we abandon this tendency to fit a group of people into a character stereotype, then we might as well begin to understand ourselves. I grew up in Enugu and the family next door were from Owerri (Umunjanwoke) yet they are the nicest family I have ever known. The mother would often take me and her kids to Polo Park or the Zoo or Nnaji Park in New Haven. She took me to work (Immigration) one time just so I would see what a computer looked like). She encouraged me to sit for the Shell scholarship exam-and I was successful. My mother (her landlady) would reciprocate by sending their family 'ofe akwu' or 'abacha' or driving her children and I to Obiagu (reputed to have several masquerades at Christmastime). My parents own two blocks of 15 flats in Enugu and these are the families I grew up with: 1 Delta family, 1 Abia family, 1 Ebonyi family, 4 Anambra families, 4 Enugu families, 3 Imo families.
There wasn't even the slightest misunderstanding between these families. We grew up like brothers and sisters. I had a remarkable childhood, and I grew up very fit for society, and I won't let some silly internet trolls attempt to rewrite the best times of my life by attempting to tell me the Echetebus and Obis from Awka and Agulu respectively are selfish and insolent or that the Akpaenyis and Nwatus from Ezeagu and Nkanu are duplicitous and overbearing Or that the Orjis from Ohaozara had other motives (That family cherished nothing more than discipline, and their finesse was enviable). The first 18 years of my life was spent with these 14 families who loved me and whom I loved.

Enugu continues to be the melting pot for all Igbo people, and continues to evolve a newer generation of Igbos so please kindly sheathe your swords and desist from saying a bad word against your brother. The first time I visited the State library (a treasure I discovered thanks to the Ebonyi family), I read this wise saying from an American text: 'a good thought produces a good word, a good word produces a good feeling, a good feeling between us leads to love and peace.

Conversely, an evil thought produces an evil word, an evil word produces an evil feeling, an evil feeling between us leads to...
Hate, Strife, War, Disrespect etc

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nebeuwa(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ikengawo: I'm starting to see the problem with Igbo Unity.

Anambra State.

Enugu is an awesome place, we have no problem saying it's bigger and better then Owerri, it's the regional capital for God's sake!

Enugu is awesome!

And all Igbos are welcomed to that city. That is why it is considered a melting pot.

Owerri is sweet as well.

Two of my favorite cities in Igboland and I am not from either city.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
passion007: Enugu vs Anambra tussle dates way back, and has continued owing to the tendency of the supposedly enlightened individuals to adduce character stereotypes for other people: Anam people are backwards-thinking, Nsukka people are primitive, Onitcha people are arrogant, Udi people are ill-mannered and on and on. How in Gods name do you think you can define a thousand persons with a single character sketch?! That is simply intellectual laziness! I have actually paid disinterested attention to Ozodi Osuji's essays and it's easy to argue with him, he too has a fundamental flaw: his tendency to rely on stereotypes. That is the basis of our problem. The day we abandon this tendency to fit a group of people into a character stereotype, then we might as well begin to understand ourselves. I grew up in Enugu and the family next door were from Owerri (Umunjanwoke) yet they are the nicest family I have ever known. The mother would often take me and her kids to Polo Park or the Zoo or Nnaji Park in New Haven. She took me to work (Immigration) one time just so I would see what a computer looked like). She encouraged me to sit for the Shell scholarship exam-and I was successful. My mother (her landlady) would reciprocate by sending their family 'ofe akwu' or 'abacha' or driving her children and I to Obiagu (reputed to have several masquerades at Christmastime). My parents own two blocks of 15 flats in Enugu and these are the families I grew up with: 1 Delta family, 1 Abia family, 1 Ebonyi family, 4 Anambra families, 4 Enugu families, 3 Imo families.
There wasn't even the slightest misunderstanding between these families. We grew up like brothers and sisters. I had a remarkable childhood, and I grew up very fit for society, and I won't let some silly internet trolls attempt to rewrite the best times of my life by attempting to tell me the Echetebus and Obis from Awka and Agulu respectively are selfish and insolent or that the Akpaenyis and Nwatus from Ezeagu and Nkanu are duplicitous and overbearing Or that the Orjis from Ohaozara had other motives (That family cherished nothing more than discipline, and their finesse was enviable). The first 18 years of my life was spent with these 14 families who loved me and whom I loved.

Enugu continues to be the melting point for all Igbo people, and continues to evolve a newer generation of Igbos so please kindly sheathe your swords and desist from saying a bad word against your brother. The first time I visited the State library (a treasure I discovered thanks to the Ebonyi family), I read this wise saying from an American text: 'a good thought produces a good word, a good word produces a good feeling, a good feeling between us leads to love and peace.

Conversely, an evil thought produces an evil word, an evil word produces an evil feeling, an evil feeling between us leads to...
Hate, Strife, War, Disrespect etc
Very well said.
We must continue to strive for unity.
There will be misunderstandings but we must focus on what unites us.
Enugu is blessed with natural beauty and accommodating people.
No 'state' is perfect we must emphasize the good qualities that unite us.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Datiboboi: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chino48:

This look more like a child talk to me.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chino48: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Ikengawo:

Don't go there. Anambra as a state that has no divisions whether political or economical because almost all the towns in the state has privileged people that are equal to the task both politically and economically. So I don't think that there is any part of the state that is being ignored either politically or otherwise. Even the Onitsha you mentioned is presently witnessing massive turn around, upgrade and beautification same with other parts of the state. No part of the state is neglected because they are not in government at the moment.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2013
Anambra nowadays you can hardly count indigenous people.I think because most anambra people based outside,even in my village the last time i went home i saw new faces i dnt recognize.Some of my town men and women are building beautiful new properties because rent is going up,our old house are now occupy by tenants from our neighboring states cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2013
^^^

That's the prayer of umuigbo grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 1:10am On Aug 17, 2013
Chino48: @Ikengawo:

Don't go there. Anambra as a state that has no divisions whether political or economical because almost all the towns in the state has privileged people that are equal to the task both politically and economically. So I don't think that there is any part of the state that is being ignored either politically or otherwise. Even the Onitsha you mentioned is presently witnessing massive turn around, upgrade and beautification same with other parts of the state. No part of the state is neglected because they are not in government at the moment.
Nnewi will be difficult because one,60% of Nnewi land is own by few individuals, chief mike umeh bought the whole agbo ngilinze,agbo ngilinze by size can take 4 local govt no sweat.Not only him,ifeany uba his clan in nnewi dnt have much land this is why his buying other lands in nnewi at any price just for his clans can have big land just like umudim and otolo,and we still have many like them buying lands all over.

Now the problem they are not willing to sell and if they decide to sell few plots the price will chase you away.The truth is that they dnt need the money cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 1:23am On Aug 17, 2013
ak47mann: Nnewi will be difficult because one,60% of Nnewi land is own by few individuals, chief mike umeh bought the whole agbo ngilinze,agbo ngilinze by size can take 4 local govt no sweat.Not only him,ifeany uba his clan in nnewi dnt have much land this is why his buying other lands in nnewi at any price just for his clans can have big land just like umudim and otolo,and we still have many like them buying lands all over.

Now the problem they are not willing to sell and if they decide to sell few plots the price will chase you away.The truth is that they dnt need the money cool
U are right Umudim stopt selling their land as at 2001 even before Innoson started his auto plant opposite St. Meachel de-arcangle parish.

It worries me that the little space of land left in Nnewi are been threatened by erosion, thanks to the individuals who are always in ready to fighter and control it before government will show face.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 1:50am On Aug 17, 2013
achi4u: ^^^

That's the prayer of umuigbo grin
Ameyn cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agadez007(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2013
why do people think anambra peeps hate them?especially imolites
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MajeOfficial: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
read this thread. read the imo thread. read the Abia thread. it always ends it the respective state v. anambra. anambra is the common denominator. perhaps the Anambra people on here are different from the average one I've met (which aren't that bad), but that's always the unfortunate consequence of making an igbo thread. if yorubas aren't attacking you, anambrans are. it's very embarrassing because they do it so brazenly as if the world can't log on to the internet and see that igbos aren't serious.

I have no problem with Anambra and honestly believe it's the most important state in Nigeria because it's success will change the fate of the SE, SS and Middle belt. That being said, even if there's problems between enugu and anambra, why not be enlightened enough to let the go now that it's a new generation's turn to make new rules.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Our brothers in Enugu, plz try to go to the airport and catch the sight of the first international from Enugu. Take as many pictures as possible. Also remember the airport by pass road. If any one can, we need to see the road from the airport to Nike Lake Resort Hotel amorji Nike. Parking lots at the airport and so on. we need as many pix as possible.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Chino48: Ekweremmadu is right now warming up to take over from Chime. I don't know if that will go down well with Nsukka people who have been shut out from the corridors of power since Okechukwu Itanyi's time.
sullivan will neva hand over 2 ekweremadu. He has made it clear dat he is handing over 2 nsk man. 2ndly Abuja politicians cnt win guber election because dey lack grassroot support outside dia enclave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.