Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23759 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by greaterlove(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
the last i checked Goodluck Jonathan is still the president of nigeria, no man placed him there, he wont be there if God has not placed him there. the last i checked the bible instructed christians to pray for their leaders, it did not say you should agree to all they do but for goodness sake the bible also instructed us to correct with love. why has bakare not come out publicly to condemn the bombings going on in the north if he can come out publicly to condemn the leader of our country? has tunde bakare ever said anything against gen buhari after he was nominated for v.p. position or has buhari the man who toppled a democratically elected president now the savior that tunde bakare wants to rule nigeria? so jonathan in about 2years of being president is now the problem with nigeria that a pastor has to sing about him in church, placing his name where the devil is meant to occupy? jonathan in about 2yrs is now the one responsible for the corruption in the police, the corruption in public service, in the house of assembly, in the church, in the media, in the energy and power sector and in the society. please what makes a man a man of God? is it when he can rent a hall and quote scriptures? pls God i know jonathan is not perfect but please grant him the wisdom to rule this country nigeria, let those who want to usher in darkness in this nation be put to shame amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove: the last i checked Goodluck Jonathan is still the president of nigeria, no man placed him there, he wont be there if God has not placed him there. the last i checked the bible instructed christians to pray for their leaders, it did not say you should agree to all they do but for goodness sake the bible also instructed us to correct with love. why has bakare not come out publicly to condemn the bombings going on in the north if he can come out publicly to condemn the leader of our country? has tunde bakare ever said anything against gen buhari after he was nominated for v.p. position or has buhari the man who toppled a democratically elected president now the savior that tunde bakare wants to rule nigeria? so jonathan in about 2years of being president is now the problem with nigeria that a pastor has to sing about him in church, placing his name where the devil is meant to occupy? jonathan in about 2yrs is now the one responsible for the corruption in the police, the corruption in public service, in the house of assembly, in the church, in the media, in the energy and power sector and in the society. please what makes a man a man of God? is it when he can rent a hall and quote scriptures? pls God i know jonathan is not perfect but please grant him the wisdom to rule this country nigeria, let those who want to usher in darkness in this nation be put to shame amen.

Bollocks! Last time you checked what is the price of gaari in the market? Last time you checked how many graduates were employed? Sorry to burst your bubble your post makes no sense whatsoever. Sometimes I can't realise why many Nigerians still prefer to be in Stone age, Jonathan is still the president, God placed him there, the Bible says we should pray for those in authority, blah blah blah blah.. Chei how are you people so backward? In the same Bible the same God that choosed Saul later reject him, the same God asked Elijah to challenge Ahab, the same God struck Herod dead. What this simply means is that if you're not up to the task of ruling you can bloody fcck off!
This man Jonathan has not display his capability to deliver in any sector of the Nigerian system after 2 years and here we have some posters here posting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by jpphilips(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
emmydeep:
where were u and bakare when the northerners where rulling ? The pastor just came bak from Iran where he was given some billions to distabilize the gudluck government and cause havoc within christians. How many times has he prayd 4d govt? Hes a fake

imagine the brain that conceived this;

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by jmaine: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove: the last i checked Goodluck Jonathan is still the president of nigeria, no man placed him there, he wont be there if God has not placed him there. the last i checked the bible instructed christians to pray for their leaders, it did not say you should agree to all they do but for goodness sake the bible also instructed us to correct with love. why has bakare not come out publicly to condemn the bombings going on in the north if he can come out publicly to condemn the leader of our country? has tunde bakare ever said anything against gen buhari after he was nominated for v.p. position or has buhari the man who toppled a democratically elected president now the savior that tunde bakare wants to rule nigeria? so jonathan in about 2years of being president is now the problem with nigeria that a pastor has to sing about him in church, placing his name where the devil is meant to occupy? jonathan in about 2yrs is now the one responsible for the corruption in the police, the corruption in public service, in the house of assembly, in the church, in the media, in the energy and power sector and in the society. please what makes a man a man of God? is it when he can rent a hall and quote scriptures? pls God i know jonathan is not perfect but please grant him the wisdom to rule this country nigeria, let those who want to usher in darkness in this nation be put to shame amen.

Post affirmed . . . .GEJ is here to stay . . .they either bid their time till 2015 or die why trying all their best to hate him . . . .

Screaming every where even in their dreams can't remotely change the undiluted reality that GEJ shall remain till 2015 . . . . And we are solidly behind him with no blinks whatsoever . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by size38: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
I think this pastor called Tunde Bakare should be sent to be examined mentally. As educated as he claimed to be, he should undertand how to separate politics from religion. This is the reason why the north is where they are today in nigeria, as well as nigeria being where they are today in commitee of nations. When its political, do it as such. When its religion, u do it religiously too.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by worthytalk: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf u sound knowledgeable n learned. I admire u 4dat, but i'l sugest u use dis ur God given knowledge 2 fight 4d commoners lyk mi instead of defending d vry pple dat r causin hardship on d populace. Thnx n God bless.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
size38: I think this pastor called Tunde Bakare should be sent to be examined mentally. As educated as he claimed to be, he should undertand how to separate politics from religion. This is the reason why the north is where they are today in nigeria, as well as nigeria being where they are today in commitee of nations. When its political, do it as such. When its religion, u do it religiously too.

You're the one that should get checked mentally, how can you separate politics from religion? How can you detach yourself from the reality of the world you live in?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 9jafreak: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
TBAK: Nigeria's ONLY major Voice in the Wilderness

I pray your head will not end up in Herod's plate. You inspire man of God!

The prophets of Old all were ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT, but lazy, illogical believers of today continue to wallow in ignorance while their salve masters rape them to the bottom
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Dpeacemaker101: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Men, really this world is coming to an end. If a shameless man, that calls himself a pastor can come out in public on a Sunday, when you should be drawing people to God and be saying all these BS, then he should get a grip and those attending his church should really have a rethink. But am assuring him that he can't get to anywhere with this propaganda and false prophecies. Even, the bible said we should pray and respect our leaders and he is here turning the bible upside down.....
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

You're the one that should get checked mentally, how can you separate politics from religion? How can you detach yourself from the reality of the world you live in?

My broda, leave all the Illiterates defending rubbish here. They see wrong the call it right. I have challanged everyone on here to point at a single sector, except "Ministry of CORRUPTION" that is working in this stupid country. Goodluck is a phucking failure. Those who have faith in Foul Air let them continue
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by jpphilips(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: Inasmuch as I respect bakare for his concrete criticisms,he is way too far taking GEJ case seriously,I wonder when last he preached on the word of God other than condeming and tongue lashing the person of GEJ. He should be ashamed to be patbering with the monster buhari and concentrate more on the expansion of his church to atleast have another branch.

and how far has GEJ taken his wickedness on the Nigerian people if i may ask?

how many people will have to die in our teaching hospitals before the Government will utilize their budgets to procure dialysis machine that will cost less than 5 million naira?

how many more youths will have to join BH because the Govt couldn't guarantee their livelihood?

how many pensioners need to commit suicide cos the Govt custodians have embezzled their pension funds?

how many people will have to die on our roads because someone misappropriated FERMA's budget?

we can go on and on and on.

pdp has brought nothing but evil on the land through corruption. the biggest irony is that even the victims are so unwise that they wish to cut that evil tree (PDP) some slack.

After going through 25million applications for 3 job vacancies, a white director in a consulting firm asked; "why has the jobless graduates in this country not staged a protest/revolution"?

i quickly answered " because they are too myopic to realize that the reason they are jobless is Govt's ineptitude and corruption"

guess i spoke for your likes too. because i don't know why a sane being will cut a govt that has brought zero social welfare, pain and death to its citizens any slack.

Ride on Bakare, jona deserves no mercy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by greaterlove(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

Bollocks! Last time you checked what is the price of gaari in the market? Last time you checked how many graduates were employed? Sorry to burst your bubble your post makes no sense whatsoever. Sometimes I can't realise why many Nigerians still prefer to be in Stone age, Jonathan is still the president, God placed him there, the Bible says we should pray for those in authority, blah blah blah blah.. Chei how are you people so backward? In the same Bible the same God that choosed Saul later reject him, the same God asked Elijah to challenge Ahab, the same God struck Herod dead. What this simply means is that if you're not up to the task of ruling you can bloody fcck off!
This man Jonathan has not display his capability to deliver in any sector of the Nigerian system after 2 years and here we have some posters here posting rubbish.
i am sorry to burst your bubble but it is men who live in the stone age that call for the heads of people they hate. it is your post that makes no sense because you and your pastor are so driven by hate that there is no difference between you, bakare and the fake imams who fill their members with enough hate to blow up themselves, no wonder he bakare has not come out publicly to denounce boko haram, maybe you r the suicide bomber that will bring darkness in the month of july or is ur time august or september? as if that will change the price of garri. i know men like u will never quote the words of Christ on this issue.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by dedeike: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
The truth is that the circurmstances surrounding GEJ's emergence as President should convince us all that GOD has a hand in this administration. It is clear even the blind can see it. I have maximum respect for men of God but I think Bakare is fast loosing it. He is just acting like a sore looser. Chris Okotie did not act this way when he lost elections to Obj. If you must criticize, do so constructively. Which one is up up Jesus, down down Jonathan? What I expect a Man of GOD to do in this our trying times is to pray for our country and offer opinions on how we can tackle our security challenges. It would make more sense, if we hear that Bakare prayed for God to give GEJ wisdom to lead and Nigeria. Then during his sermon, he can volunteer workable solutions to our problems. That way Nigerians will take him seriously and he will gain more support. But this resort to cheap blackmail and mudslinging is unbecoming of a statesman talkless of a man of God.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove:
i am sorry to burst your bubble but it is men who live in the stone age that call for the heads of people they hate. it is your post that makes no sense because you and your pastor are so driven by hate that there is no difference between you, bakare and the fake imams who fill their members with enough hate to blow up themselves, no wonder he bakare has not come out publicly to denounce boko haram, maybe you r the suicide bomber that will bring darkness in the month of july or is ur time august or september? as if that will change the price of garri. i know men like u will never quote the words of Christ on this issue.

Look dude your post is absolute rubbish! And I'll say that again and again. Point out any sector that is working in this govt or otherwise shut the fcck up. Nigeria belong to us all as well as to our children so it's no crime to criticise or even 'hate' or detest any bastards like Jonathan who is driving us backwards on daily basis. If you want to be completely dragged backwards by this corrupt govt then ' gridlock' to you
If saying the truth makes pastor Bakare fake to you then so be it, after all even Jeremiah was called fake in the Bible but when the wind of change shall come to Nigeria all enemies our dear country shall be swept to their destruction. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by klaus3011(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem:

my friend shut up. he is now in Town. Ask those mothafuckers to go arrest him now for interrogation. he isnt a coward. also ask Otedollar to launch his case. Nonsense

[b]Down to a bloodsucking leader that told me not to panic when there are bomb blasts since terrorist attack happens worldwide.
Down to a glutonnous leader that eats approx a billion naira worth of food within a year in the midst of abject poverty.
Down to a liar of a leader who promises to curtail govt spendings but instead still enjoys travelling all over the world with battalions.
Down to a heartless leader who told me pointblank on a live program that he doesnt give a damn about any citizen's criticsm.
Down to a evil leader who has in his disposal the list of evil boko sponsors and has refused to act on them therby allowing my innocent countrymen to die in vain.
Down to a deceptive leader who preffers to jollificate with brazillian models while lying to us that he is in an earth summit when his coutrymen are being bombed to death
Down to a deceptive leader who feels having murderers, killers and bunkerers like Asari, Tompolo, Boyloaf and their kinds has non-portfolio advisers is the right way to go.
Down to a leader that sees IBB as his father
Down to the leader of the killer party.etc[/b]

i hope this pastor has been checking his blood pressure ooohhhhh!!!!!*hypertension comes to mind*
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by bisiaet: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
Bakare! Bakare!! Bakare!!! will you just shut a h e l l up for once. Do you think people trusted you at all You are calling on South, West, Nort and East to join you pls Mr Bakare to join you for what

On what mission Oh I guess to join you and your failure boss in your bid to use Boko Haram to ruin Nigeria isint

Or to join you in you foolishness that your fellow christain are killed daily and you are busy about becoming vice president??

Or to join you to promote limbs mutilated warrior Buhari for his sharia epistle

To join you as they joined you for SAVE NIGERIA and you later turned it to political movement

To join you when you lied and say it was God that send you to rule Nigeria, a politician pastor is that your calling?

Please Bakare you dont have the credibility to say people should join you in fact you do not merit such call at all and by the way who a hell are you?? A fake pastor A liar pastor? Mr fake prophesy pastor? Sweet tongue talking pastor Tell me who are you in a brief statement. Nonsense""""
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
dedeike: The truth is that the circurmstances surrounding GEJ's emergence as President should convince us all that GOD has a hand in this administration. It is clear even the blind can see it. I have maximum respect for men of God but I think Bakare is fast loosing it. He is just acting like a sore looser. Chris Okotie did not act this way when he lost elections to Obj. If you must criticize, do so constructively. Which one is up up Jesus, down down Jonathan? What I expect a Man of GOD to do in this our trying times is to pray for our country and offer opinions on how we can tackle our security challenges. It would make more sense, if we hear that Bakare prayed for God to give GEJ wisdom to lead and Nigeria. Then during his sermon, he can volunteer workable solutions to our problems. That way Nigerians will take him seriously and he will gain more support. But this resort to cheap blackmail and mudslinging is unbecoming of a statesman talkless of a man of God.

What circumstance?? most people making mouth here did not march for him when they were called upon
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Zutchy: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
And it was said that in the last days false prophets shall arise and they shall claim to be the voice of the lord,but beware of them I say unto you lest they decieve you for on the last they shall be the ones who shall be judged first and they shall be cast into the fires of hell where they shall gnash their teeths and cry for mercy that shall never come,give into Caesar what is Caesars and unto God what is Gods,politics has no place in the house of the Lord and the Lord Jesus Christ himself said it all,you shall not pass judgement unto your fellow man for you are not God,he who says he is without sin let him cast the first stone,if Jonathan was not protected by his security Bakare would have cast that stone unto him,just because he is president,Bakare has judged him and sentenced his soul to hell,if that trumpet were to blow now believe me when I say that bakare shall not be among those lifted unto heaven,if this is the reason why he converted to Christianity,to come and bastardize our religion and drag it in the mud by mixing it up with politics,pls let him go back to Islam,what is all these the man is showing the height of his hypocrisy.you do not for any reason mix politics with religion,he is tainting Christianity with his actions.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adaybayor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
gbadexy: I'm concerned about his insinuations. How would the months get intense and then dark? Darkness doesn't mean any good thing in any form.
I seriously think the man is pushing his luck.
Personal attacks should not be made on someone using religious platform.
It just goes to show that religion should be regulated by government to censor what religious leaders so to their gullible and susceptible followers.
Believe me, although majority of the illiterate almajiris in the north are the boko haram recuits, if a radical pastor tell his cngregation to arm themselves and attack muslims as a form of modern crusade, even with the so called education of the south, not a few would comply. We all know how pastor king and is congregation did with the burning of a member, leading to her death which was why he was sentenced to death.

STF...what does a muslim have to do with what pastors preach in churches, use your brain!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem2: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
klaus3011:

i hope this pastor has been checking his blood pressure ooohhhhh!!!!!*hypertension comes to mind*

For saying the truth shocked shocked shocked. I thought the truth is suppose to set one free. If in the process i die, dont u think its a good death? Anyway, am much more healthy than u can ever be. Face topic my friend

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adaybayor(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove:

Hey, son of a ret.ardeen, what business do imams have with this or why are the diversion...mumu.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by TrueNaijaguy: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: Touch not my anointed and do my prophets any harm.Not surprise though, is expected from someone that have mortgage the destiny of his unborn generations for a morsel OF FRESH AIR

I dey laugh oooo. Who's anointed? Bakare is lucky this isn't the time of Moses, Heaveanly thunder would have struck him down. The same man that calls himself a pastor once said that no one should abuse our leaders rather we should pray for them because they are ordained by God. He also said that God has a reason of allowing even the military to take over power the time they did. Now he rains abuses and mock a sitting President on daily basis in the presence of the Almighty. This is blasphemy and should send a clear signal to his church members that either he's fake or he has lost it. He doesn't deserve any respect that's accorded to a man of God.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adaybayor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
TrueNaijaguy:

I dey laugh oooo. Who's anointed? Bakare is lucky this isn't the time of Moses, Heaveanly thunder would have struck him down. The same man that calls himself a pastor once said that no one should abuse our leaders rather we should pray for them because they are ordained by God. He also said that God has a reason of allowing even the military to take over power the time they did. Now he rains abuses and mock a sitting President on daily basis in the presence of the Almighty. This is blasphemy and should send a clear signal to his church members that either he's fake or he has lost it. He doesn't deserve any respect that's accorded to a man of God.

Simply put, all them MOG na fakes....Gbam!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by greaterlove(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

Look dude your post is absolute rubbish! And I'll say that again and again. Point out any sector that is working in this govt or otherwise shut the fcck up. Nigeria belong to us all as well as to our children so it's no crime to criticise or even 'hate' or detest any bastards like Jonathan who is driving us backwards on daily basis. If you want to be completely dragged backwards by this corrupt govt then ' gridlock' to you
If saying the truth makes pastor Bakare fake to you then so be it, after all even Jeremiah was called fake in the Bible but when the wind of change shall come to Nigeria all enemies our dear country shall be swept to their destruction. Amen
so by calling for dark july, august and darker september, by singing such songs in his church, by calling for more boko haram bombing, oh maybe by instigating the military to take over by september then installing buhari and bakare as president and vice,by forcing all nigerians to become muslims and enforcing sharia rule on the entire country, and ending western education in nigeria, will bring about the change nigeria needs? guy i know jeremiah but we also have Him who was greater than the prophets, i will prefer u quote Him and stop living in the stone age. all thru history no where has violence brought about the change people desired, go ask ghandi, martin luther king or go to south africa and ask nelson mandela, i desire change we all do but true change will not come the way bakare wants it to come.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
I read all the Pro-GEJ postulations and , sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Nigeria will never be shiyyyt unless they (the followers) and their corrupt mindsets are also wiped off the face of the earth when their Politician God-Fathers are destroyed. SMH What a shame that a significant about of her citizens think like wild beasts and animals. They can't even see that they're suffering, how then can such a people be helped? But, one day na one day. . . When you back a goat into a wall It will either scale the wall or turn around and bite you. Oh, you think Goats don't bite or climb walls? Exactly! Nigeria, expect the unexpected very soon. Nothing is impossible when a hungry man decides to eat the rich man for dinner. People are tired and its obviously clear that the only way the affluent people will find out will be the hard way. Its history, baby, re-read and heed it. The writing is on the wall.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Walecole74: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
At this point, Nigerians should open their eyes pryoperly to know those that wish progress for this great nation and those doing otherwise. I don't know where churches that are meant to be preaching words of God has turned to a house of political debate and assault . It's the right time for us to look keenly at the people that hides under the umbrella of acclaimed religious leadership to cause havoc and stain the image of the country..
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove:
go ask ghandi, martin luther king or go to south africa and ask nelson mandela, i desire change we all do but true change will not come the way bakare wants it to come.
You bloody fo*ol Do you even have any idea the amount of violence and protests that happened in India, South Africa and the United States, you mo*ron? Open your mind, they only tell you about Ghandi and co and pretend it was their teachings of Non-Violence that brought about desired changed so that they can control the populace, cheat, and maltreat them and only expect a few protests here and there; protests that won't achieve anything in volatile places like Africa. Why don't you ask them to tell you about the Black Panthers, Malcolm X, ANC Resistance movement and co? Because they know there are more imbeci*les like yourselves than not on the face of the earth. Bloody dolt, show me where Placards and Kumbaya sing-alongs have ever loosened Politicians' vice grip on power. Honestly, y'all Nigerians sicken me because you way of thinking is just myopic at best. Then again, lets take a quick look at your First Couple. . . yeah, that says it all. Deal with your problems yourselves. Personally, I hope GEJ rules (as planned) for another 30yrs. Oh you think I'm just talking sh**t? Ok, tell me :WHAT WAS GEJ'S FIRST BILL TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY JUST 3 WEEKS AFTER BECOMING PRESIDENT?! He tasted power for 3 weeks and he decided to keep it forever. If you think that issue is dead and buried, then you're even more stupider than you sounded earlier. His FIRST official visits (immediately he became President--1ST WEEK) was to visit Youweri Musevini and Paul Biya; Presidents of Uganda and Cameroon. Two of the world's most despicable despots. Strong men that have held on to power for Generations against the will of their people. These are the men your President quickly became friends with. And, guess what, to show you what he learned from them--immediately he returned to Nigeria--- he tried to bamboozle y'all the same way Uganda and Cameroon have been bamboozled all these years. It always starts with a 7yr single term proposal, then 10yrs, then before you know it you and your grandkids are just used to seeing GEJ's face on TV all the time.

Fo*olish tribalistic and bigoted Nigerians, keep playing with the future of your kids and grandkids. When the time comes even the unborn generations will curse you for your non-action.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tpapi: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

it is easy 2 sit down in ur parlour n type,now can u give us som solution on ow u wud av tackled d situation had it bin u were d president,we r waitin 4 ur solutions
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by folu500(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gboliwe: If I were a member of his church, i'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but sunday after sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldnt be that bitter, 2015 isnt too far even though i wont vote for him then too.
He should organise a politics gathering for his members and feed them his BS but on sundays, he should respect God and feed or attempt to feed my hungry soul

even though i am not a huge fan of jonathan i support ur view 100%. The church should be a place where hungry soul should be fed the word of God, its Not a place to engage in political talk. There are other avenues for such talk
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by uzomagic(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Bakare is taking the place of a Man of God to a whole new low with his all too frequent diatribes against President Jonathan. A true man of God has a duty to pray for his Country, her people and her leaders. Bakare's bid to rule Nigeria on a joint ticket with Buhari appears to have added needless ill-will to his criticism and leaves his person, calling and ministry in very bad light. It's now difficult for we neutrals to see the difference between the words of Pastor Bakare, the Man of God and the words of Tunde Bakare, the CPC politician. The dividing line is too thin for comfort. Bakare must be watched with suspicion.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
uzomagic: It's now difficult for [b]we neutrals [/b]to see the difference between the words of Pastor Bakare, the Man of God and the words of Tunde Bakare, the CPC politician.

You're a "Neutral" but all your previous posts defend Jonathan? LMAO

You guys are something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.