Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23754 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Sobams07: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Pray 4 d goverment dat b 4 in her peace yea shall enjoy peace wat we c in dis nation is a reflexion of wat we say everyday n d more we keep saying it d more we will c it if u can change anytin y not pray 4 a change dan kill it more wit ur mouth i will keep on saying dis God Bless nigeria n her pple peace
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2012
delord's:
If Tunde Bakare thinks himself a pastor, then he should better start organizing prayers to appease the hundreds of innocent souls whose blood has been poured out for no just reason by all the beast in human form, nurtured and sponsored by the people he (Tude Bakare)allied with to ruin Nigeria. I strongly wish to advice that fake pastor or prophet to start preparing to break the world record of being the first ISLAMIC PASTOR when BOKO HARAM finally meet their dirty aspiration to islamise Nigeria - WHAT A CONTRADICTION, WHAT A CONFUSION: A SUPPOSED CHRISTIAN PROPHET OF GOD INDIRECTLY SUPPORTING THE MOVE TO ISLAMISE HIS STATE.
THE QUALITY PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE IS DISPLAYING IS SIMPLY CALL TOLERANCE WHICH BEAF LEADER DO NOT POSSESS
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=jt2010][/quote]

Thats my president.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Clerverly: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem:

My bro, i have nothing to gain in lying. am not beaf. is there for all to confirm
DemDem, can you google this one for me; Who is the most cursed person on Nairaland forum? I am doing a research work. Thanks
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by peruso: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2012
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! BEAF IS BACK TO DEFEND HIS GUY!!!!!! grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Paentera(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2012
Alxmyr:

I laugh at the bolded.
In the first instance, PTB will have to hire a lawyer, so there is no way anyone can see the lawyer in him. An empty boast that can only be eaten by half-bakes. Moreover, Otedola resorted to legal redress, which he is entitled to. So PTB get your lawyers and meet at court. Stop whining, provide your facts. You can not stand before people and cast aspersion on someone's integrity without having proofs.

Obviously, you have no idea that PTB is also a lawyer.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by delords2: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2012
I pity members of his congregation who have turn overnight to politician.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by delords2: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2012
I pity members of his congregation who have been turned overnight to politician.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by otokx(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2012
so people still listen to this dude?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by MetroBlue: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Why this so much hate for the only Pastor (a Nigerian) with equal right..I wonder when the blind of slavery is going to come off our people face and realize it no crime to be against Bad Government. Frankly, I think most of the masses in Nijja have been blinded with Religion N Football; while those in Govt are wrecking havoc N the so called Religious GO's are playing along. 99% of us are Corrupt hence we fancy the cancer called Corruption in GEJ; I think if our religious leaders are not going pan in hand to Aso Rock ( like those that said YarAdua was strong N healthy shaking hands with them,when they went visiting) and truly standup for the truth on behalf of the masses this man won't be fighting the crusade against Corruption n bad government alone. FYI dating back to history Nations were in part salvage by True Men of God Standing up for Justice N against Inequality N Bad Leadership i.e. Dr. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X. Rev. Jesse Jackson, Desmond Tutu...even the Masses in Tunisia, Libya N Egypt Fought for their rights N when time comes to pray they do their 5min Salat N back until they won the battle without fear...We Mumu here are dieing N yet afraid. Imagine a 2010 University Grad with No Job that cant stand up N be counted yet feeling I know want die..his he not dead already when his present n future had been mortgaged by GEJ N PDP...We are on our own, as stated by Jonna that he doesn't give a damn.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adaybayor(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2012
walton1: This foolish man has come again after prophecing so many times doing OBJ's tenure obj still completed his 8 year tenure and still lives on, it seems this man has lost his calling instead of preaching a sermon of peace and love he his busy hating on GEJ, he is like those islamic doom prophet in the north who preach hate against christains and call them infidels, you and your bigots lost the election so shut your traps. I see him and el-rufai as introvet who should be ignored.

I cannot help but wonder what kind of brain you have, are you so daf.t that you can reason well?
What has his sermon got to do with islamic clerics or when did your pastors start using the quran to preach? Must you attach religious sentiment to all things.
You are a high class reta.rd
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2012
All false prophets will go to hell.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adaybayor(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2012
pro01: What kind of im.be.c.il.es attend these churches with the likes of Bakare as pastors? Someone goes to church to hear the word of God, the Gospel of salvation, only to be fed political bile week in week out? Seriously, many people are lost and can never be saved. How can any sane 'Christian' be caught dead in Bakare's 'church'? The man is a bitter buffoon without ANY iota of credibility or godliness.

I wouldn't waste my tears for these clowns if Boko Haram finishes off the church and its useless pastor and congregation. Nonsense!

What makes you think your pastor is better than him? Aint they all MOG? Now because his views aren't same as yours he becomes fake, touch not my anointed...lolz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by jmaine: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Is Bakare tacitly in support of Boko Haram targetting and bombing of churches . . . .cos am yet to see him spill the same venom of rebukes he utilizes in attacking the government.

We shall come to that question on a latter date . . . .
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: All false prophets will go to hell.

Amen to that Bro.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Clerverly: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: All false prophets will go to hell.
But you are already in hell mister! Perhaps you need a company, just look left, you will definitely see retarden!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2012
BEAF AND HIS BOSSES ARE SUFFERING FROM PARANOIA AND ARE DELUDED
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2012
jmaine: Is Bakare tacitly in support of Boko Haram targetting and bombing of churches . . . .cos am yet to see him spill the same venom of rebuke he utilizes in attacking the government.

We shall come to that question on a latter date . . . .

The man is no different from boko haram, bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by warrior01: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
I can only say 'may God forgive Tunde Bakare for he doesn't know what he is doing'.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by drbiggie: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Well done Pastor.Bakare. We need more Elijahs like u to talk sense and call down judgement of God on this corrupt govt. Qudos Pastor.Bakare. Keep it up. The LORD is ur Strenght

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by MurphyT1: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
It baffles me when a supposedly man of God just derive joy in demeaning d govt of day cos of his selfish quest to be in power, when he is suppose to dish out life changing and lifting sermon for his congregation, it just baffles me, I wonder if he was actually called by God or he is an advocate of the under world #justsaying...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adaybayor(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

The man is no different from boko haram, bro.

Are you trying to say there are christian BH? Please explain.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Murphy T: It baffles me when a supposedly man of God just derive joy in demeaning d govt of day cos of his selfish quest to be in power, when he is suppose to dish out life changing and lifting sermon for his congregation, it just baffles me, I wonder if he was actually called by God or he is an advocate of the under world #justsaying...

It baffles me even more that people keep suffering and are oppressed, yet lack the balls to challenge their oppressor, rather they come here and sing their praises. Reminds me of the man, with no balls who pays people to enjoy his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / RCCG Denies Letter To Fayose Recognising Deji Ogunsakin / Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.