Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23762 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by greaterlove(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
adaybayor:

Hey, son of a ret.ardeen, what business do imams have with this or why are the diversion...mumu.
sorry for the diversion, but i wasnt refering to all imams, just the few who teach violence.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
uzomagic: Bakare is taking the place of a Man of God to a whole new low with his all too frequent diatribes against President Jonathan. A true man of God has a duty to pray for his Country, her people and her leaders. Bakare's bid to rule Nigeria on a joint ticket with Buhari appears to have added needless ill-will to his criticism and leaves his person, calling and ministry in very bad light. It's now difficult for we neutrals to see the difference between the words of Pastor Bakare, the Man of God and the words of Tunde Bakare, the CPC politician. The dividing line is too thin for comfort. Bakare must be watched with suspicion.
When will you stop spewing rubbish.What's is bad about a man of God using the pulpit to fight against injustice being perpetrated by our so called leaders ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by realBerni: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
DemDem
Down to a bloodsucking leader that told me not to panic when there are bomb blasts since terrorist attack happens worldwide.
Down to a glutonnous leader that eats approx a billion naira worth of food within a year in the midst of abject poverty.
Down to a liar of a leader who promises to curtail govt spendings but instead still enjoys travelling all over the world with battalions.
Down to a heartless leader who told me pointblank on a live program that he doesnt give a damn about any citizen's criticsm.
Down to a evil leader who has in his disposal the list of evil boko sponsors and has refused to act on them therby allowing my innocent countrymen to die in vain.
Down to a deceptive leader who preffers to jollificate with brazillian models while lying to us that he is in an earth summit when his coutrymen are being bombed to death
Down to a deceptive leader who feels having murderers, killers and bunkerers like Asari, Tompolo, Boyloaf and their kinds has non-portfolio advisers is the right way to go.
Down to a leader that sees IBB as his father
Down to the leader of the killer party.etc

[size=14pt]Great article! but what pastor bakare needs now is only for you to send your tithe and offering to his church,to support his trips worldwide,u know that he'd just returned from ukraine, oya oya oya, send it, thats the only way to appreciate that man of God,you can double or triple it, not only words bou cash.[/size]

tunnytox:
You're the one that should get checked mentally, how can you separate politics from religion? How can you detach yourself from the reality of the world you live in?

[size=14pt]oh, christianity has turned to dog eat dog? oh, thats a good example to others, oya ride on,go on sounnnnnnnnnnn.[/size]
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by klerry(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
st.okolie:

no beef meant but he said ukraine not some islamic state iran.
on the topic,how many of us remember the pastor under Abacha,and obj government. i still remember he was declare wanted by sss, with his passport siezed under obj.for those who just know him from last election and the fuel subsidy rally,he has always been anti-bad governance.
i'm not his church member but one's dislike for a person shouldn't becloud there judgement when sometin comes from the fellow.
beside i can't seem to remember in the bible where MOG don't speak against bad governance.

Well said, Tunde Bakare has been campaigning against bad government for serveral years now. Even during the Abacha era!
I believe we need more spiritual leaders who can confront bad governance and not just chicken away.

"Woe to the prophet who declares peace when there's war"
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
kingoflag: You bloody fo*ol Do you even have any idea the amount of violence and protests that happened in India, South Africa and the United States, you mo*ron? Open your mind, they only tell you about Ghandi and co and pretend it was their teachings of Non-Violence that brought about desired changed so that they can control the populace, cheat, and maltreat them and only expect a few protests here and there; protests that won't achieve anything in volatile places like Africa. Why don't you ask them to tell you about the Black Panthers, Malcolm X, ANC Resistance movement and co? Because they know there are more imbeci*les like yourselves than not on the face of the earth. Bloody dolt, show me where Placards and Kumbaya sing-alongs have ever loosened Politicians' vice grip on power. Honestly, y'all Nigerians sicken me because you way of thinking is just myopic at best. Then again, lets take a quick look at your First Couple. . . yeah, that says it all. Deal with your problems yourselves. Personally, I hope GEJ rules (as planned) for another 30yrs. Oh you think I'm just talking sh**t? Ok, tell me :WHAT WAS GEJ'S FIRST BILL TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY JUST 3 WEEKS AFTER BECOMING PRESIDENT?! He tasted power for 3 weeks and he decided to keep it forever. If you think that issue is dead and buried, then you're even more stupider than you sounded earlier. His FIRST official visits (immediately he became President--1ST WEEK) was to visit Youweri Musevini and Paul Biya; Presidents of Uganda and Cameroon. Two of the world's most despicable despots. Strong men that have held on to power for Generations against the will of their people. These are the men your President quickly became friends with. And, guess what, to show you what he learned from them--immediately he returned to Nigeria--- he tried to bamboozle y'all the same way Uganda and Cameroon have been bamboozled all these years. It always starts with a 7yr single term proposal, then 10yrs, then before you know it you and your grandkids are just used to seeing GEJ's face on TV all the time.

Fo*olish tribalistic and bigoted Nigerians, keep playing with the future of your kids and grandkids. When the time comes even the unborn generations will curse you for your non-action.
YOU THE MAN KUDOS
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by greaterlove(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
nigerian voted in goodluck jonathan/sambo and not buhari/bakare, in the freest and fairest election since 1999, Jona is the people's choice, if bakare is not happy he and his party should go back to the drawing table, map out a plan on how to move nigeria forward, start selling the plan to the people, raise funds, raise volunteers, do their grassroot campaign and contest in 2015,enough of all this cheap shots and calls for violence just because nigerians did not vote you in, that wont get bakare to that seat he so much coverts.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by uzomagic(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem:

my friend shut up. he is now in Town. Ask those mothafuckers to go arrest him now for interrogation. he isnt a coward. also ask Otedollar to launch his case. Nonsense

[b]Down to a bloodsucking leader that told me not to panic when there are bomb blasts since terrorist attack happens worldwide.
Down to a glutonnous leader that eats approx a billion naira worth of food within a year in the midst of abject poverty.
Down to a liar of a leader who promises to curtail govt spendings but instead still enjoys travelling all over the world with battalions.
Down to a heartless leader who told me pointblank on a live program that he doesnt give a damn about any citizen's criticsm.
Down to a evil leader who has in his disposal the list of evil boko sponsors and has refused to act on them therby allowing my innocent countrymen to die in vain.
Down to a deceptive leader who preffers to jollificate with brazillian models while lying to us that he is in an earth summit when his coutrymen are being bombed to death
Down to a deceptive leader who feels having murderers, killers and bunkerers like Asari, Tompolo, Boyloaf and their kinds has non-portfolio advisers is the right way to go.
Down to a leader that sees IBB as his father
Down to the leader of the killer party.etc[/b]
Was the person singing yesterday Bakare the Pastor or Bakare the CPC Politician who lost to Jonathan/Sambo in 2012?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kunlekunle: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
[size=22pt]Politics 101

modern democracy is christianity

[/size]
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove: nigerian voted in goodluck jonathan/sambo and not buhari/bakare, in the freest and fairest election since 1999, Jona is the people's choice,
No, Jonah is the crook, charlatan, and corrupt's choice. Free and fair? You wouldn't even know what that meant even if it zipped down and smacked you in the face with something stiff, long, 11inches in length with 2 balls attached to it; you're all deceitful like that.

Free and Fair indeed. smh
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Barywhyte(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: Men, really this world is coming to an end. If a shameless man, that calls himself a pastor can come out in public on a Sunday, when you should be drawing people to God and be saying all these BS, then he should get a grip and those attending his church should really have a rethink. But am assuring him that he can't get to anywhere with this propaganda and false prophecies. Even, the bible said we should pray and respect our leaders and he is here turning the bible upside down.....

Hypocrite! The same God destroyed many leaders in the bible placing curses on them. Read about Elijah and king Ahab in the 2kings; what about Samuel and Eli; what about King Herod? Why is it that many Nigerians are so gullible; sloppy in thinkin and debased in mind. So the Sunday sermon which u have been hearing since u were born is more important to you than once in a blue moon "political message" u heard on Sunday. Why can't Nigeria youths take a common ground against corruption?

Down Nigeria government!
Down Nigeria leadership!!
Down Jonathan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by jaso1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
When i look into Nigeria affair I cry; I screamed for the lost that had melted on this Nation. Do you know Pastor Tunde Bakare can keep quiet and be watching like other pastors that proclaimed and camouflage as real men of God but busy slapping teenager in the name of casting witch?
This man can survive any hardship impose on this nation without suffering anything.
My concern now is our people that swim in this mess; those that dies on avoidable road accident, poor health sectors and other basic infrastructure that suffered set back due to this bad leadership yet embrace and confidently accommodating the madness with pleasure.
Look, this is not a matter of tribe where the leadership came from: when obj was chosen by northerners as their credible candidate for president in Yoruba land is we Yoruba that rejected him he had no vote in his community because we know he can’t deliver. As at this moment we’re still rejecting him as our candidate even when blinds among us are given reverence to his inefficiency as achievement.
Let call a spade a spade, Nigeria can’t be patient to witness more tenure of failure leadership. This man has proven that this country task is biger than him and he can’t do it alone which require two or three person as a president and this doesn’t fit in to our system of government thereby call for his urgent resignation both him and his vice to allow competent man to put this country into shape that we all yearning for.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
greaterlove:
so by calling for dark july, august and darker september, by singing such songs in his church, by calling for more boko haram bombing, oh maybe by instigating the military to take over by september then installing buhari and bakare as president and vice,by forcing all nigerians to become muslims and enforcing sharia rule on the entire country, and ending western education in nigeria, will bring about the change nigeria needs? guy i know jeremiah but we also have Him who was greater than the prophets, i will prefer u quote Him and stop living in the stone age. all thru history no where has violence brought about the change people desired, go ask ghandi, martin luther king or go to south africa and ask nelson mandela, i desire change we all do but true change will not come the way bakare wants it to come.

You're just being paranoid, who is talking about Buhari here? Why are you guys so obsessed about Buhari and the assertion that he was going to islamise Nigeria? How is it possible for a president in a democracy to islamise the whole country?
Please let's stay on the topic give us a sector where Jona has done well and why he does not deserve to be pulled down otherwise please keep quite.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Baawaa(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
delord's:
Before he failed the presidential election, how many of the past govt. did openly criticized openly. Wasn't he into ministry when Abacha virtually preyed on all responsible Nigerians who attempt to resist his brutal rule? If he is a minister, let return to God for direction.... I rest my case.
How old are you
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem2: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
real_Berni:

[size=14pt]Great article! but what pastor bakare needs now is only for you to send your tithe and offering to his church,to support his trips worldwide,u know that he'd just returned from ukraine, oya oya oya, send it, thats the only way to appreciate that man of God,you can double or triple it, not only words bou cash.[/size]

Did i tell u i attend his church? i havent even seen hi before. By the way, did he also say he depends on Tithe and offering. if u have nothing to say please shut up and stop sounding foolish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Elueme: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lol, This Bakare guy is becoming deluded... I used to be his fan but I think he lost it the moment he became too secular and unspiritual.. He has portraited an outright worldliness and some of his carnages a not biblical. I won't call him d prophet of doom though he's close to that anyway but I think Bakare's failure at the pool has affected his psychic and as such needs a psychologist.. Maybe we should use that prayer medium to call for Bakare's restoration to God and his original calling before jihadist Bihari deceived him... If God has blessed GEJ , let no man curse

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem2: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
uzomagic: Was the person singing yesterday Bakare the Pastor or Bakare the CPC Politician who lost to Jonathan/Sambo in 2012?

Didnt get u? whats ur lamentation all about?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Zutchy: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
uzomagic: Was the person singing yesterday Bakare the Pastor or Bakare the CPC Politician who lost to Jonathan/Sambo in 2012?
Please ask them for me o,but I sincerely believe that it was Tunde bakare the defeated CPC VP candidate singing.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ubandire(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
If Bakare wasn't the same that ran on a joint ticket with Buharam on the platform of CPC,I would have taken him serious.But a little word of advise though,I suggest he should put his calling above selfish interest cos that might be his greatest undoing.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
I find it hard to believe beaf lives in nigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Elueme: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
jas_o: When i look into Nigeria affair I cry; I screamed for the lost that had melted on this Nation. Do you know Pastor Tunde Bakare can keep quiet and be watching like other pastors that proclaimed and camouflage as real men of God but busy slapping teenager in the name of casting witch?
This man can survive any hardship impose on this nation without suffering anything.
My concern now is our people that swim in this mess; those that dies on avoidable road accident, poor health sectors and other basic infrastructure that suffered set back due to this bad leadership yet embrace and confidently accommodating the madness with pleasure.
Look, this is not a matter of tribe where the leadership came from: when obj was chosen by northerners as their credible candidate for president in Yoruba land is we Yoruba that rejected him he had no vote in his community because we know he can’t deliver. As at this moment we’re still rejecting him as our candidate even when blinds among us are given reverence to his inefficiency as achievement.
Let call a spade a spade, Nigeria can’t be patient to witness more tenure of failure leadership. This man has proven that this country task is biger than him and he can’t do it alone which require two or three person as a president and this doesn’t fit in to our system of government thereby call for his urgent resignation both him and his vice to allow competent man to put this country into shape that we all yearning for.
Nice sermon! But how to you hope to do that except through dis orderliness .. Or u are praying for the president nd vice to sleep and not wakeup or they die in a plane crash? Guy I beg think b4 u talk nau, y u they para yarn like woman self.. Even if both die Mark go take over abi mark no join una list of corrupt people? Or u they pray for waiting happen to Ploand to come happen for naija? Lol, U BE EKPA, REAL NBEE!, ur likes be like the problem when NAIJa they face.. I beg my bro, wait for 2015
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Mutee: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
fuelsaver: He is not just speaking against the govt. He wants to overthrow the govt by causing havoc and distrust towards an elected govt. For him to even contest for election as a vice president puts his MOG status to....,,,,,,,,, He sounds more political than MOG
Personally, MOG being political is not bad. The man stands for the truth and that's what matters. If you dislike or hate him for speaking the truth, remember that one day you'll sleep alone and the rest, read your holy book if you have any.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
real_Berni:

tunnytox:

[size=14pt]oh, christianity has turned to dog eat dog? oh, thats a good example to others, oya ride on,go on sounnnnnnnnnnn.[/size]

Do you even know Pastor Bakare at all or your just posting based on your prejudiced mind? This is probably the only Nigerian pastor to ever say it publicly that tithing is optional. All your others MOG will dare say no such thing knowing fully well how badly it will affect their business.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by mannygee: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
As an ACA, I would rather comment on this issue on SUBSTANCE OVER FORM principle. And it is simple and staright forward.

Sentiment apart, I want to ask these qeustions:

1. Is it becos the Pastor is a political opponent of the ruling party that people are not looking at the fact of the matter(which is the financial state of the Nation)?
2. Is it becos the man is a Pastor?

I believe if this same is being raised by the most stupid member on NL, perhaps people would have lie behind his/her back in further castigating GEJ administration on the financial state of the nation which is presently at comatose. No thanks to what appears to be an uncurable corruption 'disease'.

I watched GEJ presidential media chat on TV the last time and I felt sorry for this nation. This is becos GEJ addressed all the scripted questions with his tongue in his cheek.

I refer everyone to the the ministry of debt management office website and see Nigeria's debt (both local and foreign)profile. I pity Mama Finance minister. The woman is passionate about this Nation but it seems the financial state of the nation is a big burden to turn positive for her. What about the cost of governance? Nigeria is the only country that finance its capital development project with just 22% of its budget. The remaining portion is heavily been used to pay salaries and allowances of those Legislathieves and Executhieves. Yet they are still engage in corrupt practices including MDs of government parastatals and agencies.

The future os many Nigeria youths today and even generation unborn has been mortgage as a result of reckless borrowing by these executives. In case u dnt know, the youths will pay back these borrowings by way of taxation in the near future. And u may want to ask me, where are the viable projects in which these borrowings have been used for? Nothing! All we see is 20% of these funds being used on white elephant projects and remaining 80% ending up in their secret foreign accounts.Remember that Madam finance minister raised the alarm few months back that Nigeria is going towards recession.

I weep for Nigeria and I just what is happening in Greece does not happen to us. Pls dnt get me wrong, I am not saying GEJ is the cause of our poor financial state but all past presidents and governors. But, what has he (GEJ) done (finance, projects, power, transport, education, water) since he attain power? I know its too early to judge him since he's just few years into power and people can atleast give him a soft-landing spot becos of the activities of the BOKO HARAM. Nevertheless, GEJ administation has not been impressive to me. I never even expect him to go after any corrupt people becos he also rode to power on the horse of corruption (or u still dnt know that the so-called fuel subsidy payment was actually used to financed GEJ's presidential campaign and election courtsey of OBJ, OTEDOLA and co?. Nigerians dont be fooled)

Pastor Bakare is not my man and i doubt if he will ever be. But, on this issue raised by him, I reason with him.

I am not looking at the form (who is talking and in what capacity) but the substance (real issue raised by the pastor).

Cheers.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Elueme: Lol, This Bakare guy is becoming deluded... I used to be his fan but I think he lost it the moment he became too secular and unspiritual.. He has portraited an outright worldliness and some of his carnages a not biblical. I won't call him d prophet of doom though he's close to that anyway but I think Bakare's failure at the pool has affected his psychic and as such needs a psychologist.. Maybe we should use that prayer medium to call for Bakare's restoration to God and his original calling before jihadist Bihari deceived him... If God has blessed GEJ , let no man curse

If you checked your dictionary for the word deluded you'll realise quickly that it's you that is deluded, so because Bakare contested an election he can no longer condemn any acts of Jonathan's govt that is not in the interest of the country? If you like loathe or like him, time will tell whether people like you and many others have allowed tribal and religious sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning. Many of the fathers and mothers of today will be tonguelashed by their children and children's children for allowing Nigeria to deteriorate without acting in any way to save the country.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Mandelaguy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
A shame what this man has turned a supposed house of God to. Are they raising clowns and jokers in that church? How can a man of God behave in this manner?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

You're just being paranoid, who is talking about Buhari here? Why are you guys so obsessed about Buhari and the assertion that he was going to islamise Nigeria? How is it possible for a president in a democracy to islamise the whole country?
Please let's stay on the topic give us a sector where Jona has done well and why he does not deserve to be pulled down otherwise please keep quite.
It takes a lion heart to openly stand against oppression.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by collins123(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
Most of the post have been hidden!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mandelaguy: A shame what this man has turned a supposed house of God to. Are they raising clowns and jokers in that church? How can a man of God behave in this manner?
In what manner if I may ask? The same way Elijah criticised Ahab to the extent that Ahab called him his enemy, the same way that Deborah follow Barrack to war to fight against sisera, the same way Jeremiah criticised Zedekiah to an extent he throw him to a dungeon.
Are you people so guillible or too lazy to read your Bible? So because Pastor Bakare is not like other prosperity pastors organising ridiculous 'prayer for the nation' like many others you believe he's turned the house of God to something else?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

@Tunnytox, haba. Ministry of Corruption is doing very well, the last time i checked, Presided by our own Bros Jona.

Leave these dunces alone, let them go and see what opposition parties do in the UK or US, or anywhere with senblance of good governance, then maybe some of them will get it into thier thick skull. I dont blame most of the people shouting here in support of Goddy, most of them have gone through a totaly failed education system, so I wont expect them to understand.

Why dont they go and see what we call proper grilling from Jeremy Paxman to a serving Minister, made her look incompetent. That is what we need, not all these political Hallelujah Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddWaHuxTzc
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by HammedSodiqq: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
When a self acclaimed man of God, turns God' house into a campaign ground, singing political songs rather than worship song then u know that Jesus will be visiting soon to clean his house. Bakare has failednigerians and his followers. He should bury his head in shame. He has never prophesied correctly, doesn't hear from God, prefers power to Gods work, keeps unholy alliance. Goosh. A big FAILURE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
More power to you Pastor Tunde Bakare

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by sarutobie(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
"Up up Jesus,down down Jonathan"..is Jesus contesting anything with Jonathan?..maybe the devil has lost his place to jonathan?.hmmm odd times indeed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction / Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.