Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? (11275 Views)

How Are Your Older Folks Responding To New Technology? / Kegites Club: Unity In Diversity...please Introduce Urself And Ur Ilya / Question To The Fulani Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
Would there ever be an universal unity with colored/Black folks?

Why is it when I see other nationalities...there are more unity amongst them than those of darker melanin? When one is removed from their original birthright...does it make them better than those who haven't made the total transition?

What do you think is the reason why there are so much disunity regarding Black/colored folks?

Let keep it real.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think you as well as myself and royal have witnessed the answer to this question just now....

Black ppl do not respect black ppl.
There is no empathy or patience for anyone who looks like us...there is no understanding because some of us dont want to....
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Our ancestors came from Africa.

A beautiful place rich in history, culture and beauty but the mentalities? GARBAGE!!

Very tribalistic, hostile and pro-separatism in nature.
It's the same way TODAY!

imagine someone saying "japanese americans suffered like AAs"...
I guess it never occurred to them the edge they got over us was a PUBLIC APOLOGY..REPARATIONS..And
a chance to climb the social ladder by literally being given a boost. They were GIVEN GOVERNMENT FUNDED HOUSING, education, and the means to elevate collectively as a people.

Mostly it was based on politics...but the advantage they had was mostly based on the fact that THEY although not white....were NOT black. It's amazing how even their descendants who are 3rd generation immigrants can now shamelessly look at AAs with disdain...smh.

Japanese Americans STILL can speak Japanese. They still have Japanese surnames and a culture they have brought with them since before the 1940s and even while locked up in American prison camps...I think there is NO comparison.

I agree that some of us are lackluster and lazy but
to say slavery and discrimination are non-factors? smh...who feels it knows it.

BTW: Going to a first world country as an asylum seeker or winning a visa lottery doesn't make someone more special than an AA. Know that! Because without either one...would you have been here and thus given the opportunity to front like you have an edge over other black people? Keep it real! HELL to tha NAWL!

Some ppl need a reality check like ASAP!
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal where you at bro? smiley
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
That's sad.

I briefly read some of the comments and I wasn't surprised to read them because I know ignorance wins all day. However I do see some valid points on both side but the ignorance was overbearing.

Londonboy made an interesting comment about President Obama and how the older Blacks were in tears. That's fact. However we know the media is owned by those who have no interest in exposing the real truth.

I do agree that there are some Blacks living off the government but why are other nationalities including refugees are being "excluded"? Is that enough reason for disunity with Blacks?

What are the REAL REASONS is what I want people on both sides to express because it seems to be real fuckery that people aren't WILLING TO KEEP it 100.

What also made it interesting is that Londonboy is Nigerian and he understands the struggle that many colored folks go through in Western world. However, many Africans that come over without engaging in illegal and fraudulent activities are students from upper middle class families that can afford to send their members to school. You will never see a poor African attend American Universities unless they were selected by the Elite.

I don't know if you were on the Romance section when an Black American chatter created a thread dedicating to Nigerian men and how women should obtain a man and stay married. The responses from the men were expected however some of them weren't realistic. I basically said if she had dissed Nigerian men...she would have been called all kind of slave biatches, welfare queens, and a baby momma.

She titled it Akata teaching you how to keep a man and stay married.....(paraphrased)

Your thoughts?
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I do agree that there are some Blacks living off the government but why are other nationalities including refugees are being "excluded"?

Interesting point...African Americans are not called "African - if you have been here for 400 + years - American".
Therefore the statistics, unless intentionally created to compare the different black ethnicities, group ALL black ppl in America as AA. So you can trust..AND BELIEVE '400+ Years' Black Americans are NOT the only ones benefiting from social services....

the notion is absurd!

But as for unity...i really don't know what to say about that.
I want Royal to come in here so we can debate it. smiley

However, many Africans that come over without engaging in illegal and fraudulent activities are students from upper middle class families that can afford to send their members to school. You will never see a poor African attend American Universities unless they were selected by the Elite.

GBAM!!!
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Our ancestors came from Africa.

A beautiful place rich in history, culture and beauty but the mentalities? GARBAGE!!

Very tribalistic, hostile and pro-separatism in nature.
It's the same way TODAY!

imagine someone saying "japanese americans suffered like AAs"...
I guess it never occurred to them the edge they got over us was a PUBLIC APOLOGY..REPARATIONS..And
a chance to climb the social ladder by literally being given a boost. They were GIVEN GOVERNMENT FUNDED HOUSING, education, and the means to elevate collectively as a people. Mostly it was based on politics...but the advantage they had was mostly based on the fact that THEY although not white....were NOT black. It's amazing how even their descendants who are 3rd generation immigrants can now shamelessly look at AAs with disdain...smh.

Japanese Americans STILL can speak Japanese. They still have Japanese surnames and a culture they have brought with them since before the 1940s and even while locked up in American prison camps...I think there is NO comparison.

I agree that some of us are lackluster and lazy but
to say slavery and discrimination are non-factors? smh...who feels it knows it.

Yes...there are some lazy arse Black Americans on government assistance and just as well I can count lazy Black Americans...I can count lazy Africans who used other to escape or remove themselves from poverty. What is the difference?

Now...you already know how I feel about ANYBODY being on the system because any money I earn go into the "help the crook" pockets including settled immigrants and refugees. Because of the recession...more and more people are on the system including former upper class workers. Karma is a biatch eh?

With all that said...is that enough to keep disunity with Black folks going? Or we haven't really gotten to the root of the issue? The things that were said both on culture and fashion section hasn't warrant a solid reason why Blacks shouldn't unite and work toward something positive despite differences.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal is scared of an arsewhooping.

It is all good though....at least the thread is here and if they want to hash out reasons why people won't move forward TOGETHER...it would be here.

Ignorance has to stop or it will consume us.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yes...there are some lazy arse Black Americans on government assistance and just as well I can count lazy Black Americans...I can count lazy Africans who used other to escape or remove themselves from poverty. What is the difference?

Now...you already know how I feel about ANYBODY being on the system because any money I earn go into the "help the crook" pockets including settled immigrants and refugees. Because of the recession...more and more people are on the system including former upper class workers. Karma is a biatch eh?

With all that said...is that enough to keep disunity with Black folks going? Or we haven't really gotten to the root of the issue? The things that were said both on culture and fashion section hasn't warrant a solid reason why Blacks shouldn't unite and work toward something positive despite differences.

Karma is indeed a biatch...no evil deed goes unpunished...some of the same whites and non-blacks who told us and Native Americans to "get over it" are mad as hell because they now get to FEEL IT. So the fact that they do is enough for them to hate us even more but who gives a fck?

As for unity...like I said. We came from tribalistic people why would it be any different now?
That is what I want to know...you got Somalis vs Ethiopians...Kru vs. Krahn, Igbo vs. Yoruba...Hutu vs Tutsi...
we came from that chima...so really what could we expect? the realest thing Reality ever said was "Ayanle I now understand you"...and real talk I do too.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
The answer to the title of the Thread.... Not a Chance

100%no

By the way, I hope you all were not shocked at what you witnessed in the other thread.

I saw the ways of many of the registered users along time ago...

That's why i poked and prodded @Them in various other threads trying to see into their mental state and closet bigotry

What kandii wrote did not surprise me at all honestly

It was truly disgusting what the whole crew of them wrote in that thread...

And you know what was the greatest thing about that thread?

The most Educated of person among them...turned out to be the british kid with the "ghetto" rap video

Hilarious....

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Royal is scared of an arsewhooping.

It is all good though....at least the thread is here and if they want to hash out reasons why people won't move forward TOGETHER...it would be here.

Ignorance has to stop or it will consume us.

I dont even want to hear their opinions...it don't even matter to me at this point.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Don't judge a book by it's cover

London's Mind>All those ignorant women

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

The most Educated of person among them...turned out to be the british kid with the "ghetto" rap video

Hilarious....

gbam...i tell you what shymmex aka london will not get another crack out of me AGAIN.

I respect that dude. cool

that was d0pe...
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I dont even want to hear their opinions...it don't even matter to me at this point.

I would love to debate them in a fair forum where my post can't be hidden,edited and removed

lol i wrote like 30 post in there on that subject...she either marked some of them as hidden or edited them

If you truly feel you are more educated than me(All Americans) than why hide what i illuminate..?

Some of our African Brothers and Sisters are viewing this thread as a guest right now grin

Inferiority Complex is the reason for what you saw....And it's also "one" of the contributing factors as to why black people will never be united

Sorry for the delay im still on my phone undecided
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
There was a video I saw that I am gonna post for yall...it's kind of long so I will only post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkEHWfj-Dlc

but basically it talks about how some black folks prey on our struggles and use it against us when we are the most vulnerable. they had a conversation about it in the comment section...here are a few of the posts that struck me the most:

This is Sohooba, the repatriate who is still going home. It's now 2012, and many slaves have become trained and accustomed to living in the plantations that our ancestors were forced to build, without payment. The Africans who we so eagerly want to embrace, are trying their best to become like the slave-masters of old. Most of the leaders in the continent forget that they are normal Africans until they are selected and elected by the people.

The problem is Africans don't see us as brothers. We need to stop romanticizing about Africans, and romanticize about land. Liberia is where Blacks have the right to go, all other African countries will shun you and rob you of you loot. These are tribal people, if you are not part of their tribe, you are an enemy. How do you think they were able to sell us? It's because they felt no infinity towards us. Be careful thinking Africans are your brother.

smh.

chima and royal...your thoughts?
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ight let me check this Out...Ill be Back.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
One thing I want to add...

I did read a comment about one of the reasons why Black Americans do not prosper because they complain and depend on the system.

Let me use President Obama who is viewed by the American public as a BLACK MAN although he has a white mother.

President Obama is/has:

College graduate
Worked many high level political positions
married to a Black American woman, who has a college educated with a worthy profession. She didn't go to school for four years to be a secretary or housewife
Publisher
Nobel Peace recipient
He didn't go to the most populace country in Africa...he went to Ghana. lipsrsealed That should tell you a lot.
Became the FIRST BLACK MAN to hold the MOST POWERFUL POSITION in the world and they STILL TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT.

He has never made any excuses, complained about the "White man", and even tried to address publicly to all Black men in America to pull your pants up and keep it moving. YET...HE IS CALLED BY HIS SURNAME as if he was never president.

What are the excuses now?
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
You will never see a poor African attend American Universities unless they were selected by the Elite.

lmao, where are you guys getting this stuff from?

But I guess I'd need you to define "poor" first before just laughing this claim off.

If you mean Somalia poor, then you may have a point.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

100%no

By the way, I hope you all were not shocked at what you witnessed in the other thread.

I saw the ways of many of the registered users along time ago...

That's why i poked and prodded @Them in various other threads trying to see into their mental state and closet bigotry

What kandii wrote did not surprise me at all honestly

It was truly disgusting what the whole crew of them wrote in that thread...

Hilarious....

On the thread....I said And he is Nigerian. I was shocked like a mofo. Real talk. He was spitting shit out like wildfire and I was like damn...THAT CAN'T BE LONDONBOY...I do owe him an apology because I pegged him to be a dumb arse. He has checked my arse.

That's why we shouldn't judge books by their cover because you never know who you are dealing with. I learned that today.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
One thing I want to add...

I did read a comment about one of the reasons why Black Americans do not prosper because they complain and depend on the system.

Let me use President Obama who is viewed by the American public as a BLACK MAN although he has a white mother.

President Obama is/has:

College graduate
Worked many high level political positions
married to a Black American woman, who has a college educated with a worthy profession. She didn't go to school for four years to be a secretary or housewife
Publisher
Nobel Peace recipient
He didn't go to the most populace country in Africa...he went to Ghana. lipsrsealed That should tell you a lot.
Became the FIRST BLACK MAN to hold the MOST POWERFUL POSITION in the world and they STILL TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT.

He has never made any excuses, complained about the "White man", and even tried to address publicly to all Black men in America to pull your pants up and keep it moving. YET...HE IS CALLED BY HIS SURNAME as if he was never president.

that is the thing...most black people do NOT sit around blaming the white man.
more of us are into self reliance and elevation YET we are type caste based on the actions of certain rotten apples.
it's no secret we make up some of the most successful Americans...hell most black folks in America (according to statistics) are middle class and moving up...what is the issue is the need for other black people to throw stones when it is convenient...

in effort to build some type of esteem they try to style out all AAs as being lazy...if Royal was not there...there would have been NO distinctions made...TRUST THAT.

let one black american come on here about "african booty scratcher" and all hell would break loose!!
so why when we cry foul...we are complaining?

Black unity my azz man.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lmao, where are you guys getting this stuff from?

But I guess I'd need you to define "poor" first before just laughing this claim off.

If you mean Somalia poor, then you may have a point.

I get my source concerning visas and immigration from the HORSE'S MOUTH. I don't need google.

I guess you failed to read...."unless they are selected by the Elite".

Its okay. You can go back and reread. wink
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
Separatism among ethnic lines actually seems to make natural sense because it amounts to separation based on language and culture - which would seem like what would automatically happen. Those who speak the same language, share the same customs, and live the same would band together and away from those who don't.

Unity among racial or skin color lines might just be something that white people created recently grin and which parts of the rest of the world have suddenly embraced in a bid to have potential protection or alliances against the "other" in case this other group or groups (whatever their race may be) decide to invade and subjugate or attempt to verbally/psychologically degrade their particular group on the basis of skin color/race.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
LOL royal you still watching the vid? grin
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
PhysicsQED: Separatism among ethnic lines actually seems to make natural sense because it amounts to separation based on language and culture - which would seem like what would automatically happen. Those who speak the same language, share the same customs, and live the same would band together and away from those who don't.

Unity among racial or skin color lines might just be something that white people created recently grin and which parts of the rest of the world have suddenly embraced in a bid to have potential protection or alliances against the "other" in case this other group or groups (whatever their race may be) decide to invade and subjugate or attempt to verbally/psychologically degrade their particular group on the basis of skin color/race.

right..right. tongue
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Good Point.

Obama does get treated terribly.

Especially with how he is addressed, even went to a public event a couple years back and The Pa announcer addressed him by his whole name, with no "president" Preceding it

My only counter to that is, there has been a decline of respect level given towards our presidents in the last 17-20 years...

It started with Clinton and The Mockery of his infidelity...

Then Bush who (imo) got it the worst...Im saying that as a Left Winger

Then down to Obama and the disrespect spiraled out of control....

Bush always got humiliated for being "dumb" And dimwitted...where as Obama gets typical Anti-Ethnic Jabs

Personally i think bush got it a little worse From the Left than Obama Gets from the Right

BUT...

That could be because i have been desensitized to racism and bigotry ,having lived through it and studied it for so long.

You make a great point though

@Dark Im still on tha video....Nairaland keeps messing up on my phone when i try to reply. cheesy
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I get my source concerning visas and immigration from the HORSE'S MOUTH. I don't need google.

I guess you failed to read...."unless they are selected by the Elite".

Its okay. You can go back and reread. wink

Oh I read it. But by the "elite" you must have meant the elite white people through scholarships and admissions, and not the elites in Africa - cause the elites in Africa aren't doing jack sh1t for poor Africans that want to study abroad.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ok the topic is being derailed...

So Royal...

when you said "blackness is a fallacy" do you think it pertains to this issue as well?
is that the root to the issue? tongue

*im listening to the video...i feel bad for that brother man.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

On the thread....I said And he is Nigerian. I was shocked like a mofo. Real talk. He was spitting shit out like wildfire and I was like damn...THAT CAN'T BE LONDONBOY...I do owe him an apology because I pegged him to be a dumb arse. He has checked my arse.

That's why we shouldn't judge books by their cover because you never know who you are dealing with. I learned that today.

The kid literally devoured them on an intellectual level to the point he got embarrassed for them and playful suggested ....

"can we go back to the topic please"

....The Kid has a Mind, that is why i initially defended him in the first place, they were calling him "ignorant" and "ghetto" just based oFf him switching off into street slang

You can't make assertions about someone just based off a playful conversation where each party exchanges textual jabs during a Male Beauty Contest(lol)

The audacity to pick that particular moment...to make claim to higher cerebral capability, and a higher overall capture of the purity in the english language was just absurd

That Moment?..Really?

LmL......

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: There was a video I saw that I am gonna post for yall...it's kind of long so I will only post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkEHWfj-Dlc

but basically it talks about how some black folks prey on our struggles and use it against us when we are the most vulnerable. they had a conversation about it in the comment section...here are a few of the posts that struck me the most:

smh.

chima and royal...your thoughts?

My thought is this...I have heard many Africans in America say that there is no way in hell that their families sold their own families for mush and flip flops. Now mind you these are supposedly "educated" Africans.

I simply asked them these questions....

Was Delta airline in service back in 1700's?
Did they have automatic rifles in 1700's?
Did they have public transport that transported slaves from their origin place to the cargo ship?

All of their answers were no.....

Then I asked them this....HOW THE Bleep DID a handful of slave traders MANAGED to transport 100 plus slaves MILES from their origin of place to the cargo ship WITHOUT losing half of the ship crew?

Now you mean to tell me these big, strong, mandingo arse warrior arse African men just skipped their arses to the ship without food and water for hours with a smile on their faces?!!!! I am sure these big and overgrown African men didn't just go without asking questions or being shackled.

GTFOH.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
@royal you should have hit them with facts when they came with that "ghetto" shyt.

For one thing Kandi is half Sierra leonean..the tongues of freed slaves from america and the caribbean who returned to SL GAVE BIRTH to her nation's creole...so is 'krio' considered 'ghetto' too?

Same with pidgin...many caribbean missionaries were sent to Nigeria and Cameroon and used pidgin to communicate with the natives...so is pidgin 'ghetto talk' too?

HMMMM...

Ebonics....Ebony/Black + Phonics/tongue/language...

based on that alone ALL 'black' languages are a form of Ebonics...so EVERY African language is therefore 'ghetto'. tongue

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by queensmith: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

Hilarious....

It goes to show doesnt it, some will will troll about this forum boasting of 'intellect' that nobody has observed. Those we dismiss for using slang and their spelling errors seem to be the most enlightened. Meanwhile this place has a history of nlers full of poetry and riddles taking the ladies for a hell of a ride.

It's ignorance and lack of exposure, most of them will have educations, little of them will know how to use it. Picking up a book and reading about things you don't understand is not difficult. Knowledge doesn't come from your arse or the racist sentiments of your bigoted parents (which is where most of these people get their ideas from).

My bff said today 'the world is full of stewpid people' it's a dem shame.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

that is the thing...most black people do NOT sit around blaming the white man.
more of us are into self reliance and elevation YET we are type caste based on the actions of certain rotten apples.
it's no secret we make up some of the most successful Americans...hell most black folks in America (according to statistics) are middle class and moving up...what is the issue is the need for other black people to throw stones when it is convenient...

in effort to build some type of esteem they try to style out all AAs as being lazy...if Royal was not there...there would have been NO distinctions made...TRUST THAT.

let one black american come on here about "african booty scratcher" and all hell would break loose!!
so why when we cry foul...we are complaining?

Black unity my azz man.

..lol That thread was heading into a "AA bashing slaughter fest" untill i came in at tried to wash out the fire....

They couldn't compete with my words, so she kept hiding post

But sholly kept writing..."African Americans Have Bad English" and that was left for display

By the way...she kept posting that comment within post that contained bad english LoL which make the hate even more funny

You can't just Group Everybody like that

With my Wit and Wordplay could you imagine if i started using anti african jokes on this forum?.....

I could make ayanle look like Martin Luther King on this forum with tha creativity bigotry i could come up with based off stereotypes

lol Royal isn't a Bigot or prejudice against any group or nationality Though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? / Book On The Ibibio Culture / Benin-ife Relationship Explored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.