Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? (11265 Views)

How Are Your Older Folks Responding To New Technology? / Kegites Club: Unity In Diversity...please Introduce Urself And Ur Ilya / Question To The Fulani Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex: W.E.B DuBois reached out, went all the way, and died in Ghana...

Africa don't reach out to nobody except its masters in Europe, period.. Nigeria for example don't even reach out to its own citizens in foreign lands lol... Do you know the number of Nigerians in prison in the UK who have reached out to the Nigerian High Commission here because of illegal detention - yet the rubbish High Commission has neglected them... God knows how many interviews I had to go for before those fools at the Nigerian High Commission gave me a freaking Nigerian passport - after telling me on several occasions that I wasn't Nigerian...lol..

Black diaspora feels the pain of Africa and has continued to reach out to Africa, but Africa has never reciprocated the love... When AFRICOM was created, there were protests in the Afro-Caribbean communities in the UK - and AA communities in America, where was the outcry in Africa?? Nah, stupid Africans were even supporting the idea of AFRICOM...

When the imperialists were bombing Libya because of Gaddafi (a man who really tried his best for Africa but definitely not a saint) - where was the outcry on continent?? No outcry - Africans even supported and voted for the intervention that resulted in death of thousands of black Africans... I had tears in my eyes watching Nigerians and other African males get beheaded on youtube everyday by the Arabs... There were Nigerian women with Nigerian accent getting raped on TV everyday - yet there was no outcry on that freaking continent - except from South Africa and Zimbabwe.... Afro-Caribbeans in the UK protested against the intervention in the UK - so also did the AAs in America... I have got clips of the protests if you want....

^^^^^This is the Constitutive Act of the African Union (AU) - and I still don't know why they haven't started implementing it.... Africa needs to start reaching out to African diaspora...

Black unity is possible - but Africans on the continent are too cowardly and ignorant to see this...

Brazil has started reaching out to African countries, and I hope we can reciprocate the love. cool

Sorry but Ghana is a good example of reaching out, the same with South Africa. Brazil has reached out to Nigeria and I know it has been reciprocated

The question I have to ask is why do they have to reach out to Black diasporians? in the first place seriously, I don't care how you spin it, black africans can do it by themselves, and they are not cowardly, they just don't have to, it is as simple as that.

many of those Nigerians in illegel detention in the UK are their because they brought it upon themselves, so I am not buying that argument, there is many 419 all over England based on what I have heard from my cousins and etc from England.

Sadly, I was never told at all I was not Nigerian, I wonder how you were acting like to them to get that response, I even call myself Nigerian american since I was born in America and some Nigerians have even gotten irritated saying that I am Nigerian not nigerian americans, so you speak for yourself with that not other Nigerians born and raised in America.

Africom was refused by all african nations accept Liberia, so I don't know what you are talking about: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/16850-African-countries-refuse-to-host-Africom
and you I know why it is just Liberia that is only hosting them.

"When the program was launched, some African nations responded with caution and countries such as Libya, Nigeria and South Africa flatly refused any U.S. military outpost on African soil. "

"Presently, AFRICOM is lobbying South Africa, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde and Kenya for support. But only Liberia and the autocratic government of Egypt—where President Obama spoke June 4—appears to be promising, according to Ambassador Yates. "
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_6124.shtml

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:
Sorry but Ghana is a good example of reaching out, the same with South Africa

Ghana didn't reach out to them, they went their out of their own freewill because of the slave coast in Ghana... And don't forget Kwame Nkrumah studied the black panther party blueprint for his fight against colonization in Ghana... AAs were at the forefront of the fight against apartheid in SA, and most of them go to SA out of their freewill - SA didn't reach out to them.

The question I have to ask is why do they have to reach out to Black diasporians? in the first place seriously, I don't care how you spin it, black africans can do it by themselves, and they are not cowardly, they just don't have to, it is as simple as that.

Do it by themselves? bwahahahaha... That's laughable!!! How come black Africans couldn't do it by themselves when Angola was engulfed in a civil war with Apartheid SA blowing the shyte out of Angola?? Nah, they had to call Afro-Cubans to help them out...

Truth be told, Africans in Africa have the lowest level of consciousness, and they're the MOST docile black people on this planet... They need black diaspora with a higher level of consciousness to get them out of the doldrums... They need their expertise and knowledge... You will be surprised to know that AAs were among those who wrote the AU constitution...

many of those Nigerians in illegel detention in the UK are their because they brought it upon themselves, so I am not buying that argument, there is many 419 all over England based on what I have heard from my cousins and etc from England.

Illegal or legal, are they not Nigerians? Do you see America/UK neglect its citizens in foreign prisons??

Sadly, I was never told at all I was not Nigerian, I wonder how you were acting like to them to get that response, I even call myself Nigerian american since I was born in America and some Nigerians have even gotten irritated saying that I am Nigerian not nigerian americans, so you speak for yourself with that not other Nigerians born and raised in America.

I don't need to argue this with you - a visit to the Nigerian High Commission in the UK will tell what you need to know...

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
Africom was refused by all african nations accept Liberia, so I don't know what you are talking about: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/16850-African-countries-refuse-to-host-Africom
and you I know why it is just Liberia that is only hosting them.

"When the program was launched, some African nations responded with caution and countries such as Libya, Nigeria and South Africa flatly refused any U.S. military outpost on African soil. "

"Presently, AFRICOM is lobbying South Africa, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde and Kenya for support. But only Liberia and the autocratic government of Egypt—where President Obama spoke June 4—appears to be promising, according to Ambassador Yates. "
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_6124.shtml

They refused it because Gaddafi told them to at the AU...

Has the same AFRICOM not gained entry into the African soil through the back door? AFRICOM is already building its base in Libya - and guess who voted for it at the UN? All African countries including, Nigeria and South Africa..

Africans are pathetic..
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

Ghana didn't reach out to them, they went their out of their own freewill because of the slave coast in Ghana... And don't forget Kwame Nkrumah studied the black panther party blueprint for his fight against colonization in Ghana... AAs were at the forefront of the fight against apartheid in SA, and most of them go to SA out of their freewill - SA didn't reach out to them.

Do it by themselves? bwahahahaha... That's laughable!!! How come black Africans couldn't do it by themselves when Angola was engulfed in a civil war with Apartheid SA blowing the shyte out of Angola?? Nah, they had to call Afro-Cubans to help them out...

Truth be told, Africans in Africa have the lowest level of consciousness, and they're the MOST docile black people on this planet... They need black diaspora with a higher level of consciousness to get them out of the doldrums... They need their expertise and knowledge... You will be surprised to know that AAs were among those who wrote the AU constitution...

Illegal or legal, are they not Nigerians? Do you see America/UK neglect its citizens in foreign prisons??

I don't need to argue this with you - a visit to the Nigerian High Commission in the UK will tell what you need to know...

Angola is a country and the issue of that country, I have said this many times each african countries have their own issue's to settle before jumping into something else. you fix your back yard first before entering somebody else's back yard.

black africans don't need any expertise from Black americans, they can do it by themselves, which they have been doing. South africa is not a good example to use, so any argument about that country will not fly with me.

Do we need black diasporians for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ErP5dXOuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7dggkZBSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx_H_LrZ1DE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBDRNMEFLI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVttQN6UWuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL8wo1M-7kU&feature=related

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

They refused it because Gaddafi told them to at the AU...

Has the same AFRICOM not gained entry into the African soil through the back door? AFRICOM is already building its base in Libya - and guess who voted for it at the UN? All African countries including, Nigeria and South Africa..

Africans are pathetic..

No they refused because they didn't trust America, isn't Gadaffi the same buffoon that said we should have UNITED STATES OF AFRICA

also didn't libya ask for America's help when they were fighting against Gaddaffi in the first place, so what do you expect. oh please

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:

well didn't libya ask for America's help when they were fighting against Gaddaffi in the first place, so what do you expect. oh please

It seems you're confusing propaganda with real news - please switch off CNN and NBC... Libya NEVER asked for foreign intervention - America/Al Quaeda/stooges/foreign Islamists did... That's why it's better to watch alternative news networks to get a better picture of what's actually going on in the world...
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:
Angola is a country and the issue of that country, I have said this many times each african countries have their own issue's to settle before jumping into something else. you fix your back yard first before entering somebody else's back yard.

black africans don't need any expertise from Black americans, they can do it by themselves, which they have been doing. South africa is not a good example to use, so any argument about that country will not fly with me

You're showing the typical African arrogance here... They have been trying since the 60s, yet the whole continent is still in the toilet... Africa can only rise if they get Europeans off their backs, and they can only do that if black people can speak with one voice... Till then, all the small countries in Africa, including big for nothing Nigeria, will continue to be manipulated towards destruction in Washington and Brussels.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

It seems you're confusing propaganda with real news - please switch off CNN and NBC... Libya NEVER asked for foreign intervention - America/Al Quaeda/stooges/foreign Islamists did... That's why it's better to watch alternative news networks to get a better picture of what's actually going on in the world...

Libya citizens did ask for foreign assistance from America when they were fighting Gaddaffi and I saw it on aljizerra & BBC way back, I know what I saw.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

You're showing the typical African arrogance here... They have been trying since the 60s, yet the whole continent is still in the toilet... Africa can only rise if they get Europeans off their backs, and they can only do that if black people can speak with one voice... Till then, all the small countries in Africa, including big for nothing Nigeria, will continue to be manipulated towards destruction in Washington and Brussels.

around the 60's if I am not mistaken is when most african countries already got out of their independence, so they are still growing. I believe with one voice with Black africans, which their are signs I have been seeing, not with one voice with black diasporians, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
The videos you posted are just superficial bs that won't change anything on the continent... There's nothing new in those videos - just a vicious cycle of poverty, and minimal developments which won't change anything till we challenge Washington and Brussels...

Africa is still under indirect colonization, and the earlier you start believing that - the better for the next generation... This generation is already a wasted generation unless something miraculous happens.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:

Libya citizens did ask for foreign assistance from America when they were fighting Gaddaffi and I saw it on aljizerra & BBC way back, I know what I saw.

Aljazeera and BBC.. Bwahahaha... The same BBC that showed videos of India, huh? grin

I live in the UK - and BBC has since apologised for their propaganda...

Watch a real video of millions of Libyans at rally for Gaddafi defying all the bombs NATO was dropping from the SKY below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuaGaE2_HyE
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Also based on how you talk explains to me a lot on why many Nigerian say you are not nigerian, it is pretty obvious because that afrocentric philosophy will get you no where.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

Aljazeera and BBC.. Bwahahaha... The same BBC that showed videos of India, huh? grin

I live in the UK - and BBC has since apologised for their propaganda...

Watch a real video of millions of Libyans at rally for Gaddafi defying all the bombs NATO was dropping from the SKY below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuaGaE2_HyE

Those people are a minority, based on what I heard he was punishing his people. I can't believ you are defending Gadaffi, a man no different from Mubak as far as I am concerned. Was it not his people the publically humiliated him and killed gaddafi that was splashed all over the media and youtube, oh please

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:

around the 60's if I am not mistaken is when most african countries already got out of their independence, so they are still growing. I believe with one voice with Black africans, which their are signs I have been seeing, not with one voice with black diasporians, sorry.

To be honest, Africa was better off in the 60s than it's right now... The 60s had Kwame Nkrumah, Patrice Lumumba, Nnamdi Azikwe, Awolowo, Sekou Toure etc..

This generation is the worst generation of Africans ever!!
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:

Those people are a minority, based on what I heard he was punishing his people. I can't believ you are defending Gadaffi, a man no different from Mubak as far as I am concerned. Was it not his people the publically humiliated him and killed gaddafi that was splashed all over the media and youtube, oh please

What you heard, the propaganda you chose to believe, or the REALITY on the ground, huh?

Those people in that video are in the MAJORITY... Libya was doing fine before the intervention - but now, Libya is another basket case in that God forsaken continent..

Muthaphuck Africa, for real...
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex: The videos you posted are just superficial bs that won't change anything on the continent... There's nothing new in those videos - just a vicious cycle of poverty, and minimal developments which won't change anything till we challenge Washington and Brussels...

Africa is still under indirect colonization, and the earlier you start believing that - the better for the next generation... This generation is already a wasted generation unless something miraculous happens.

It is not the so called "in direct" colonization affecting africa, it is poverty and corruption; when african leaders start using money on the right things for their citizens then more important issues will be fixed.

Fashola is a very good example of that in Lagos, Ghana is a very good example of that as well

I have respect for you shymmex, because this is the first time we are disagreeing here but some of what you are saying has a lot afrocentric philosophy I can't agree with.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
I'm AFROCENTRIC because I'm freaking BLACK, get it?

I can NEVER be Eurocentric because I'm not a freaking European... I was born in Europe but my struggle is different... You don't know my struggle, you don't know the bs I went through growing up because of the colour of my skin... I've grown beyond that, and I chose to align myself with the colour of my skin - and no European nor aunt tomasina can tell me shyte..

I'm a black man, and I know how the prejudiced world looks at me... I align myself with people who look like me, and understand my struggle and my pain..

Good luck with kissing the white man's bum - I'm not kissing no one's arse... I have a history, and a culture - European culture can never take that away from me... My culture is me.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

What you heard, the propaganda you chose to believe, or the REALITY on the ground, huh?

Those people in that video are in the MAJORITY... Libya was doing fine before the intervention - but now, Libya is another basket case in that God forsaken continent..

Muthaphuck Africa, for real...

If you want to believe they are the majority to make you go to sleep that is your business but I have seen different, and no arab country came to his defense mind you. Majority of his people didn't like him, it isn't propaganda. If gaddaffi did what he was suppose to do they wouldn't have killled in disgrace as they did. This the same man mind you who propose UNITED STATES OF AFRICA, so he was a little foolish to me as far as I am concerned.

Are you a afrocentric?

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:
If you want to believe they are the majority to make you go to sleep that is your business but I have seen different, and no arab country came to his defense mind you. Majority of his people didn't like him, it isn't propaganda. If gaddaffi did what he was suppose to do they wouldn't have killled in disgrace as they did. This the same man mind you who propose UNITED STATES OF AFRICA, so he was a little foolish to me as far as I am concerned.
Are you a afrocentric?

Algeria, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon never supported the intervention - only American client states like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc.. supported it.. And Gaddafi already said Libya isn't an Arab country - but an Africa country... He never aligned with the Arabs, hence why he abused the King of Saudi Arabia at the Arab League..
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex: I'm AFROCENTRIC because I'm freaking BLACK, get it?

I can NEVER be Eurocentric because I'm not a freaking European... I was born in Europe but my struggle is different... You don't know my struggle, you don't know the bs I went through growing up because of the colour of my skin... I've grown beyond that, and I chose to align myself with the colour of my skin - and no European nor aunt tomasina can tell me shyte..

I'm a black man, and I know how the prejudiced world looks at me... I align myself with people who look like me, and understand my struggle and my pain..

Good luck with kissing the white man's bum - I'm not kissing no one's arse... I have a history, and a culture - European culture can never take that away from me... My culture is me.

I am a black women and proud to be one, but I will never be a afrocentric or anything but myself. I was born and raised in the United states of America and went through racism from both white and Black americans, so I get it but I don't have to be a afrocentric to be it or kiss any white mans behind for it.

Good luck in afrocentric fairy tale land

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:
I am a black women and proud to be one, but I will never be a afrocentric or anything but myself. I was born and raised in the United states of America and went through racism from both white and Black americans, so I get it but I don't have to be a afrocentric to be it or kiss any white mans behind for it.

Good luck in afrocentric fairy tale land

I also went through discrimination from Afro-Caribbeans growing up - but they were also the people who helped me find myself... They taught me more Nigeria, than any Nigerian would ever have taught me... I learned more about African history from AAs than any Nigerian idiot would ever have taught me... Those are my brothers, and family - Africans on the other hand are a bunch of stupid and ignorant people... A continent of idiots who still worship and kill each over foreign fairytale gods despite having a rich history and culture...

What's Afrocentrism? Afrocentrism is the scholarship of African history, and problems based on an African point of view..

I look at the problems in Africa with an Africa mind - and I'm in a better position to speak about Africa than any European would ever be... Africa was born inside of me, but Africa will always be foreign to an European no matter how long he/she lives on the continent...

You and your brainwashed ilks need to start viewing everything from an African point of view, and stop being slaves to the whiteman's assertions... The same people who wiped your history out of the history books, plundered your continent, and blew up the noses of your monuments will never tell you your history the way it is...

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

I also went through discrimination from Afro-Caribbeans growing up - but they were also the people who helped me find myself... They taught me more Nigeria, than any Nigerian would ever have taught me... I learned more about African history from AAs than any Nigerian idiot would ever have taught me... Those are my brothers, and family - Africans on the other hand are a bunch of stupid and ignorant people... A continent of idiots who still worship and kill each over foreign fairytale gods despite having a rich history and culture...

What's Afrocentrism? Afrocentrism is the scholarship of African history, and problems based on an African point of view..

I look at the problems in Africa with an Africa mind - and I'm in a better position to speak about Africa than any European would ever be... Africa was born inside of me, but Africa will always be foreign to an European no matter how long he/she lives on the continent...

You and your brainwashed ilks need to start viewing everything from an African point of view, and stop being slaves to the whiteman's assertions... The same people who wiped your history out of the history books, plundered your continent, and blew up the noses of your monuments will never tell you your history the way it is...

well for me I have afro-caribbean friends but are not afrocentrics. I knew about Nigeria and about Africa from my prents who are Nigerian, not black diasporians, and my travels in Nigeria made me know more about being Nigerian and being proud of my heritage. white americans racism taught me about the reality of my race and black americans taught me that they are not really the same as me even though we share the same race, despte me meeting good african americans. I didn't need non-africans to teach me about being Black african, I was welcomed by many africans of many backgrounds so I am different from you

its people like you that tend to be jobless, nutts and and etc

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Anonymous sounds bitter as hell..i will add some valid points to this convo. when I can.

The whole "africans progressed with no help from diaspora blacks" is a shameless and biased lie.

PERIOD...
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Anonymous sounds bitter as hell..i will add some valid points to this convo. when I can.

The whole "africans progressed with no help from diaspora blacks" is a shameless and biased lie.

PERIOD...

your black diasporian so of course that is your beleif, i never said black diasproains can never help but it isn't a necessity. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am bitter, know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
~Royal~:
You just contradicted yourself...

Ok bro, let me explain it to you and simplify it

For the sake of Argument Lets say i have a House, and I live with my "3 brothers"

Now....

Me and my 3 Brothers can fight amongst ourselves ALLLLL we Want

Everyday

All Day....

Now if some guys who live down the street, come knocking at our door....

Long as we join forces to "keep our Home" "our land" and "our brotherhood" safe....none of the other fights matter

It's about holding down the Land...

It's about brotherhood...It's about "not selling out your own people"...

Random disputes among "family" is common

Ill ask you one more time...Has China Lost Control to Outside Racial Forces and "White Rule"

...Why not??....

Elephants fight amongst themselves....Let a Lion come near their young...and watch what happens..

Smh

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:
well for me I have afro-caribbean friends but are not afrocentrics. I knew about Nigeria and about Africa from my prents who are Nigerian, not black diasporians, and my travels in Nigeria made me know more about being Nigerian and being proud of my heritage. white americans racism taught me about the reality of my race and black americans taught me that they are not really the same as me even though we share the same race, despte me meeting good african americans. I didn't need non-africans to teach me about being Black african, I was welcomed by many africans of many backgrounds so I am different from you

its people like you that tend to be jobless, nutts and and etc

The bolded part is one of the reasons why I said Nigerians aren't the smartest people out there - a country of idiots, with an uneducated president..

What have you achieved in your sorry life?? And if you want to get braggart about qualifications, what qualifications have you got?

To be honest, I'm not on your level in everything on this planet - believe that.. grin

Bunch of dim-witted and brainwashed coons...

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:

your black diasporian so of course that is your beleif, i never said black diasproains can never help but it isn't a necessity. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am bitter, know the difference

You are bitter. I am not asking you that "sister" tongue

Second i never said we "can". No, in fact we DID.
and lastly my being a black woman from the west has nothing to do with this. Its about being honest and truthful. You can try as hard as you want but you cant hide your bigotry.

@shymmex thank you bro. wink
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
You don't need non-African blacks to teach you, but an European can teach you, huh?

Arrogant clowns.. You deserve what you get..

Boko haram is about to blow up your country to abyss, I wonder why the whiteman and Jesus has refused to save you guys. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex:

The bolded part is one of the reasons why I said Nigerians aren't the smartest people out there - a country of idiots, with an uneducated president..

What have you achieved in your sorry life?? And if you want to get braggart about qualifications, what qualifications have you got?

To be honest, I'm not on your level in everything on this planet - believe that.. grin

Bunch of dim-witted and brainwashed coons...

i am a nurse practitioner and I volunteer for various projects

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
shymmex: You don't need non-African blacks to teach you, but an European can teach you, huh?

Arrogant clowns.. You deserve what you get..

Boko haram is about to blow up your country to abyss, I wonder why the whiteman and Jesus has refused to save you guys. undecided

No a european doesn't have to teach me, I never said a european has to lol

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You are bitter. I am not asking you that "sister" tongue

Second i never said we "can". No, in fact we DID.
and lastly my being a black woman from the west has nothing to do with this. Its about being honest and truthful. You can try as hard as you want but you cant hide your bigotry.

@shymmex thank you bro. wink

Thats your problem, I won't be ashamed for my views but that doesn't equate me for being a bitter person(your post is just a distraction to me), you don't like my opinion then move on. You and shymmex share the same ideals so it doesn't surprise me lol

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
anonymous6:

i am a nurse practitioner and I volunteer for various projects

So, you're a freaking nurse lol... grin grin grin grin

Just do you, and look after your patients - this topic is out of your depth..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? / Book On The Ibibio Culture / Dating A Nigerian Guy In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.