Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? (11258 Views)

How Are Your Older Folks Responding To New Technology? / Kegites Club: Unity In Diversity...please Introduce Urself And Ur Ilya / Question To The Fulani Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by ezeagu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:

When you study "Race" you will notice the races of people who look the most alike share the most Racial Harmony

Like say, The Chinese....East Asians

Much more of a BrotherHood Bond Than "Blacks"

Ask yourself Why........

Pay attention to even just East Asian news and you'd see that there's no "racial harmony" between east Asians. Yes, they come together in the diaspora and form associations to maximise their presence and strength, and they have a cordial relationship a lot of the times, but I can assure you that there is no "racial harmony" between a Japanese and a Korean or Han Chinese for example or even a Han Chinese and a muslim Uighur of West China, in fact it's the opposite. Here's a few reasons why:

Koreans who have been in Japan several generations are not seen as Japanese, they are treated like outcasts like every other non Japanese including Chinese, there's even tension between the Japanese and the small Korean minority in Japan, search videos on Youtube and you will see angry Japanese blaming Koreans for masking under the Japanese identity to commit crimes (like many West Africans do with Nigerian nationality when drug trafficking/fraud). Japan and China largely ignore each other and Japan sees China as an old relic and China actually sees Japan just a little bit short of an enemy because of WWII. Did you know Japan invaded northern China in WWII massacring Chinese men and raping Chinese women, many of who have illegitimate descendants in China? Did you know Korea (united) and the Philippines were colonised and occupied by the Japanese which still causes tensions today?

There's even a problem with some Asians when they marry from another country/culture. Look at the diaspora and you will see the Asians working together are usually the generation after their migrant parents. So there's no such thing as a "racial harmony", they don't even really see themselves as the same "race". They only cooperate which is what I think Africans should do instead of forcing some kind of false sense of unity that has never even existed since Shaka Zulu was raping and pillaging everyone around him to Nigeria dropping bombs on their "citizens".

Co-operation not "unity".
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
anonymous6:

Cosign 100%, if you go to Harvard, johns Hopkins University, and etc many educated Nigerians and other africans attending there have doctorate, engineering and etc degrees and many of them came from poor backgrounds, and the rest are actually from middle class backgrounds, not to many from wealthy backgrounds.

I may have missed something but there is nothing said on this thread from my recollection that Africans student came from wealthy families. Well to do means having the ability to obtain...i.e. work, start a business etc.

Where would one get the funds beside working or family support? I have never met an African student came over with just a hand full of rice and their good looks.

I guess I was fortunate.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I may have missed something but there is nothing said on this thread from my recollection that Africans student came from wealthy families. Well to do means having the ability to obtain...i.e. work, start a business etc.

Where would one get the funds beside working or family support? I have never met an African student came over with just a hand full of rice and their good looks.

sometimes they do get scholarships from the universities themselves(I know two very well that was in that position), some get help from the community like the church, some actually borrow money from friends and pay back later, even though their is family support it is not like the family is well to do either. Sometimes you hear of families selling land, property and etc to fund their kids to go to America as students.

I am not disputing that fact that work and family support is involved, but it is not the only thing.

p.s. some africans come to America without nothing you know, where they have to find their way when it comes to finding a place to live and have money in their pocket, The actor who played Amistad in the movie Amistad came to America poor, without nothing and had to sruggle to start over before he became famous.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
ezeagu:

Pay attention to even just East Asian news and you'd see that there's no "racial harmony" between east Asians. Yes, they come together in the diaspora and form associations to maximise their presence and strength, and they have a cordial relationship a lot of the times, but I can assure you that there is no "racial harmony" between a Japanese and a Korean or Han Chinese for example or even a Han Chinese and a muslim Uighur of West China, in fact it's the opposite. Here's a few reasons why:

Koreans who have been in Japan several generations are not seen as Japanese, they are treated like outcasts like every other non Japanese including Chinese, there's even tension between the Japanese and the small Korean minority in Japan, search videos on Youtube and you will see angry Japanese blaming Koreans for masking under the Japanese identity to commit crimes (like many West Africans do with Nigerian nationality when drug trafficking/fraud). Japan and China largely ignore each other and Japan sees China as an old relic and China actually sees Japan just a little bit short of an enemy because of WWII. Did you know Japan invaded northern China in WWII massacring Chinese men and raping Chinese women, many of who have illegitimate descendants in China? Did you know Korea (united) and the Philippines were colonised and occupied by the Japanese which still causes tensions today?

There's even a problem with some Asians when they marry from another country/culture. Look at the diaspora and you will see the Asians working together are usually the generation after their migrant parents. So there's no such thing as a "racial harmony", they don't even really see themselves as the same "race". They only cooperate which is what I think Africans should do instead of forcing some kind of false sense of unity that has never even existed since Shaka Zulu was raping and pillaging everyone around him to Nigeria dropping bombs on their "citizens".

In order to cooperate...you need to unite right? Unite means to come together....why is it difficult for colored folks to "unite" despite differences?

We really can't blame what the past did but we can control where our future ends.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
ezeagu:

Despicable-VII:

Much more of a BrotherHood Bond[b] Than "Blacks"[/b]

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by MrsChima(f): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
Royal-VII:

South Korea and North Korea can't get along to survive but I BET if they were a team they would cooperate like a mofo.

Why can't other BLACK TRIBES/COMMUNITIES?
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

South Korea and North Korea can't get along to survive but I BET if they were a team they would cooperate like a mofo.

Why can't other BLACK TRIBES/COMMUNITIES?

In Ghana the tribes are getting along but it wasn't because of the obvious but because the former President of Jerry Rawlings killed corruption to a extent in the country(by killing some heads of state).

When it comes to Nigeria, it is because of corruption and religious nonsense(Hausa); if those two areas are corrected the tribal issues would disappear gradually.

When it comes to black communities well I feel they are getting along in their own way to a extent, especially among black africans, for example the Ghana vs. Nigeria you rarely hear this besides online in forums unless it involves football( or soccer).
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by ezeagu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
anonymous6:

In Ghana the tribes are getting along but it wasn't because of the obvious but because the former President of Jerry Rawlings killed corruption to a extent in the country(by killing some heads of state).

When it comes to Nigeria, it is because of corruption and religious nonsense(Hausa); if those two areas are corrected the tribal issues would disappear gradually.

When it comes to black communities well I feel they are getting along in their own way to a extent, especially among black africans, for example the Ghana vs. Nigeria you rarely hear this besides online in forums unless it involves football( or soccer).

Ghana does not have multiple major ethnic groups tussling for power at the center like in the case of Nigeria, that is why there is more harmony. The Ghana identiy is based on the Akan who make up half of the country. When you think of Ghana you think of Kente and the Ashanti kingship.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by ezeagu(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

In order to cooperate...you need to unite right? Unite means to come together....why is it difficult for colored folks to "unite" despite differences?

We really can't blame what the past did but we can control where our future ends.

The past usually gives clues as to what the future holds, and to be honest, the events I stated aren't even fully the past yet. When I said cooperation over unity, I meant that African people should come together when it is important to, but shouldn't fake a sense of being one just for the sake of it. They should work towards understanding when it is necessary to unite AND when it is necessary to give each other space otherwise we'll end up with a continent that is a larger version of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
Nationalism And Political Disputes are what drives other races apart, that is common

A difference in Political Ideals

Policy Principals.

This is common among any group of Humans Inhabiting a block of Land...

"Blacks" Not only have these problems mentioned above^...

They also fall victim to separatism ideology, based on a myriad of false principals and closeted prejudice agenda

It is in our Genetics to be separatist, All Humans

The Problem Is...

Because of our Diversity and Differences we continue to fraction ourselves off into smaller and smaller groups

Constant Division equals Constant Dividing

Our Diversity helps Breed to the already inherited separatism that we are born with as Human Beings.

Now add all these problems....^

Plus Religious Separation ..

Plus Skin Tone Separation..

Plus Tribe/ethnic Separation..

Plus Linguistic Separation....

Plus Nationality Separation........

Plus Sesuality Separation.........

All this Adds up to "Blacks" not ever having a chance of Coming together as a United Party.

It sounds good in Theory but it could never work....

Now just for conversation purposes, say we did come together....What do we do next? Go to War?....lol

What would we do, even if we were United?

Until You get the European, Asian,and American Man Drills out of your African Soil and stealing all of "your" resources Brotherhood won't mean a damn thing.

A united "Race" without Resources is Useless anyway.

They will not give up the Resources without a "Fight"...

We all know who would win that War....
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
The middle east and Arabs have withstood "white rule" for one reason, and one reason only

Oil

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by london2lasgidi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
The GRANDMASTER TEACHER explained everything y'all need to know in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCeSCzzzQ8E
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
2:17 Cheik Anta Diop.....Legend.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
Blyss:

You have to qualify for and obtain the student visa while still back home in your native nation. In many cases, you'd need an American based sponsor, most get the school they're attending to do that, but even that's not enough, you have to in some convince a caseworker that you're a trustworthy person who intends on returning back home, and as an unmarried, wide eyed youthful student, that is a very difficult thing to convince someone of, with the acception of if YOUR FAMILY IS WELL OFF, YOUR FAMILY IS IN POLITICS, YOUR FAMILY IS IN SOME WAY WELL GROUNDED IN YOUR NATION ENOUGH SO THAT IT"LL BE TO YOUR BENIFIT TO RETURN HOME, cheesy AKA they aint gonna give no broke azz Africans a student visa. cheesy And they back this policy, with astanomicle fees to process their papers, in which run in the thousands of $, so high that your average African could not afford it, only the ones with well off families. cheesy Is that the answer you were looking for Sis? wink

Lol well damn. grin
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Lol ok im on my damn phone I will get back to this convo later oo grin

Una sabi type chapter book 4 nl tongue
Esp. Royal's azz...
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
ezeagu:

Ghana does not have multiple major ethnic groups tussling for power at the center like in the case of Nigeria, that is why there is more harmony. The Ghana identiy is based on the Akan who make up half of the country. When you think of Ghana you think of Kente and the Ashanti kingship.

True but it is easier for Ghana since the Akan make up half the country and the rest of he tribes are small, so majority rules(one identity) however it has it's disadvantages but Nigeria well their is three majorities and that's where it gets tricky, so there is no one Nigerian identity really. I feel one advantage with Nigeria is it kept many of it's rich cultures, I heard in Ghana some of the languages have since been extinct and they becoming more westernized over there.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by dasparrow: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

@ Mrs Chima

All I can say as answer to the question I bolded above is: Mba ko ne (I don't know) lol

You see, I came from a diverse family background, was born in europe and grew up in 3 continents. I was not brought up by my parents to discriminate against other black nationals. However, I must say that I experienced alot of discrimination in america from black americans both on the east coast and on the west coast who said deragatory things about my African ethnicity, my accent and the likes. I lived in New York City for years and went to college there (from my freshman year all the way up to grad school). I remember vividly as an undergrad back then, when each time we the African students participated in classroom discussions, the black american students will begin to giggle/chuckle like they got a feather stuck up their arse. I thought to myself "look at these salupries!" lol. Ironically, the white american students didn't laugh at us.

My closest black friends here in the united states are mostly from: Haiti and Jamaica. I also have a of couple friends and acquientances from trinidad and of course Nigeria. I can be friends with just about anyone but I have come to realize that black people as a group are too hateful and bigoted for their own good and towards their own kind. Can you believe that I have faced more discrimination from so-called black people than from white people since living in america for the past almost one dacade and a half? And then some people might wonder why I choose to distance myself from self hating bigoted negroes.

Couple of years back, I was coming back from work and I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus when a black american gentleman and I got into a conversation. He was a nice, friendly guy I must add. So he asked me where I was from and I told him "Nigeria." Then he told me that there was this Nigerian guy who used to do alot of volunteer work in the black american community where he lived. He said one day, the Nigerian guy was shot dead by some seemingly jealous black american males because the Nigerian guy was well to do. He said the Nigerian guy's death shocked the community because he was known by everyone to be a very nice guy. The black american gentleman concluded by saying this (his exact words): " You see, you gotta be careful when dealing with black folks over here. You can't just go about being nice to everyone. This ain't africa." Mrs chima my sister, to say I was speechless and shocked is an understatement. I could not believe what my ears were hearing. God is my witness on this. I have no reason to sit here and make stuff up.

Anyways, I trully wish all black people will unite because I am personally fed up of the discrimination that persists within the black race both in Africa and in the western world. I have come to a conclusion that black people around the world will never fully unite. There will always be black bigots out there who will hate on their fellow blacks. As for me, I am very picky whom I let around me and whom I make friends with. I don't care where you are from or what your skin color is. What I am looking at is personality and ideology compatability. Once we share a similar belief or value system or ideology then I am cool. Let's learn to love one another because life is but a short temporary journey. Anyways, nice thread Mrs Chima and sorry for my long post. Peace, out!

2 Likes

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2012
You see, I came from a diverse family background, was born in europe and grew up in 3 continents. I was not brought up by my parents to discriminate against other black nationals. However, I must say that I experienced alot of discrimination in america from black americans both on the east coast and on the west coast who said deragatory things about my African ethnicity, my accent and the likes. I lived in New York City for years and went to college there (from my freshman year all the way up to grad school). I remember vividly as an undergrad back then, when each time we the African students participated in classroom discussions, the black american students will begin to giggle/chuckle like they got a feather stuck up their arse. I thought to myself "look at these salupries!" lol. Ironically, the white american students didn't laugh at us.

So true. Many Africans would tell you this. And it still becomes rocket science to them when you start associating more with White people that have shown you more respect than the black American.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2012
stillwater:

So true. Many Africans would tell you this. And it still becomes rocket science to them when you start associating more with White people that have shown you more respect than the black American.
so true!!

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by anonymous6(f): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2012
stillwater:

Cosign 100%; I have heard stories like this in college with many africans, I have experienced this as well but the slight difference with me is I experienced a little negativity from white Americans as well to but not as much like black americans when it comes to numbers and occurrences.

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:

Explain the Bold.

Where would Black Unity serve as a General Benefit.

How do you Unite Something that Has no Definitive meaning.

@The Us/Europe Relationship being strong(Mainly US/UK)

It is worth Noting That in the Animal Kingdom living organisms who are classified as having the most diversity do not get along.

~Felidae~ are a good example of this

Humans are much Like Animals, In fact pretty much the same.

The more Diverse a Group, the Less they get along.

Whites on average are Less Diverse than "Blacks"

Our own so called Diversity is what makes us Beautiful, but also tears us Apart.

The Diversity of Whites is not as Wide Ranged as "Blacks"

Therefor More Social Acceptable to "BrotherHood"...and Family United Structure

...Like...

....Say...

Elephants.

Or

~Elephantidae~

Have you seen the social Structure and Unity of Elephants?...It's Amazing.

When you study "Race" you will notice the races of people who look the most alike share the most Racial Harmony

Much more of a BrotherHood Bond Than "Blacks"

Ask yourself Why........

Your argument was going nice until the East Asian part. If you're conversant with East Asian history and diplomatic relations you will realize that East Asians are far from being truly united.

They ARE very good with "mutually beneficial" unity when they need larger numbers against much more external forces.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]Duh![/size] You are late. Ms. Darkskin lectured about it.

Ok....thanks for the (loud) heads up? undecided
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 05, 2012
Royal-VII:
Nationalism And Political Disputes are what drives other races apart, that is common

A difference in Political Ideals

Policy Principals.

This is common among any group of Humans Inhabiting a block of Land...

"Blacks" Not only have these problems mentioned above^...

They also fall victim to separatism ideology, based on a myriad of false principals and closeted prejudice agenda

It is in our Genetics to be separatist, All Humans

The Problem Is...

Because of our Diversity and Differences we continue to fraction ourselves off into smaller and smaller groups

Constant Division equals Constant Dividing

Our Diversity helps Breed to the already inherited separatism that we are born with as Human Beings.

Now add all these problems....^

Plus Religious Separation ..

Plus Skin Tone Separation..

Plus Tribe/ethnic Separation..

Plus Linguistic Separation....

Plus Nationality Separation........

Plus Sesuality Separation.........

All this Adds up to "Blacks" not ever having a chance of Coming together as a United Party.

It sounds good in Theory but it could never work....

Now just for conversation purposes, say we did come together....What do we do next? Go to War?....lol

What would we do, even if we were United?

Until You get the European, Asian,and American Man Drills out of your African Soil and stealing all of "your" resources Brotherhood won't mean a damn thing.

A united "Race" without Resources is Useless anyway.

They will not give up the Resources without a "Fight"...

We all know who would win that War....

Much of the world lived in separate warring tribes which were soon united by force of might and/or conquest. For instance before being colonized by the Romans the British Isles were inhabited by various tribes at odds with each other.

Years of Roman attacks and subsequent rule unified many of these tribes into the nations of England, Scotland, Wales, etc. Even at that the separated nations were severely at odds with each other in attempts to further unify into the UK (See Ireland's current attempt to be free of English/British rule).

Now that you mention Asia, there is also China, which was a large landmass of various warring tribes soon united under the "Han" umbrella after, again, years upon years of conquest and forced unification.

With Sub-Saharan Africa massive-scale attempts at colonization did not occur until European conquests several centuries ago. The after effects of this can be seen in forced nation states that group many differing tribes together. Of course there are going to be clashes when this occur, especially when you realize that the powers that be have an interest in playing our differences and pitting us against one another as opposed to really, really uniting us (at least to the extent of the nation states present).
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 05, 2012
I wish that a forced unification of sorts occurred in many African states (the sort that ultimately resulted in Unified China, for instance) .

At some point during our torrid history preferably- either by force from the European colonizers, or via the ethnic groups choosing to unite to fight against the colonizers. I don't care. The higher numbers would have served us a lot of good.

We operate with such a fragmented mentality that it is becoming a hindrance.

Maybe we will get over it and figure out what ticks for us, but I don't know honestly.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Blyss: 2:14am On Jul 05, 2012
stillwater:

cry cry
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 05, 2012
As to why African Americans and Africans have a divide. Others have stated something similar to what I am about to write, but here goes.

I don't care what anyone says, this division is largely caused by African Americans who have been fed the concept of a racial hierarchy with them seemingly being on top of native Africans.

This is the reason why they are initially very scornful of the Africans they meet - they think that they are "better" by virtue of living in the western world for longer. Many of the Africans who develop prejudice with regards to African Americans do so as a result of negative experiences of this kind.

Of course you have Africans who are prejudiced against African Americans solely because of media bias and negative stereotypes. This is wrong, I admit.

However for the most part, Africans in Africa typically have a positive mindset when thinking of African Americans, largely as a result of Hip Hop, Pop Culture, the civil rights movement, etc.

Until they immigrate to the states, of course, only to realize what the Average African American thinks of them.

2 Likes

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 05, 2012
nnenna.1:
As to why African Americans and Africans have a divide. Others have stated something similar to what I am about to write, but here goes.

I don't care what anyone says, this division is largely caused by African Americans who have been fed the concept of a racial hierarchy with them seemingly being on top of native Africans.

This is the reason why they are initially very scornful of the Africans they meet - they think that they are "better" by virtue of living in the western world for longer. Many of the Africans who develop prejudice with regards to African Americans do so as a result of negative experiences of this kind.

Of course you have Africans who are prejudiced against African Americans solely because of media bias and negative stereotypes. This is wrong, I admit.

However for the most part, Africans in Africa typically have a positive mindset when thinking of African Americans, largely as a result of Hip Hop, Pop Culture, the civil rights movement, etc.

Until they immigrate to the states, of course, only to realize what the Average African American thinks of them.
[size=14pt]GBAM[/size]! how i wish i could hug you for this post. u make sense die!

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by ezeagu(m): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2012
nnenna.1:

I actually believe the tension is more about them descending from slaves who have lost all their culture and have nowhere on this planet they can point to as home. There's a resentment when they see Africans doing okay for themselves when they haven't been through what their community has been through, and then there's what you said.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 05, 2012
ezeagu:

I actually believe the tension is more about them descending from slaves who have lost all their culture and have nowhere on this planet they can point to as home. There's a resentment when they see Africans doing okay for themselves when they haven't been through what their community has been through, and then there's what you said.
[size=14pt]ANOTHER GBAM !![/size]
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Blyss: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2012
ezeagu:

Hummmm, very interesting. I never knew that that was the reason some of us have picked on you'all as youths, and here I was thinking it was simply due to typical behavior to pick on that in which seem out of the norm around you. Like the cool kids picking on the geeky kids, the kid with the lisps getting picked on and so on and so forth. smiley So how did you crack this mystery?
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by kony1(m): 3:04am On Jul 05, 2012
nnenna.1:

The bolded is completely wrong lol. All of you ffools saying white americans are better are delusional. It is white america that fuels the negative images of africa. Africa has the worst media image maybe in the world because of them lol. Black americans always find ourselves defending Africa in this society. Theres probably more black american afrocentrist than africans
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 05, 2012
nnenna.1:

Your argument was going nice until the East Asian part. If you're conversant with East Asian history and diplomatic relations you will realize that East Asians are far from being truly united.

They ARE very good with "mutually beneficial" unity when they need larger numbers against much more external forces.

The East Asian Part was perfect...

You bring up random acts of history and conflict between them, I have already wrote this is normal among people who inhabit the same land

However have The Chinese Lost Control of their Resources to White Rule?

No...

Chinese Population is actually so massive one "could" argue that their may be just as many Chinese World Wide as "Blacks"

Depending on what you Define as a Black Person

Yet look at the stability of China compared to The "BLack" Population

You people keep missing my "China" point......

And then Rant on endlessly about random "disputes" which have nothing to do with "Losing Racial Power"

The United States Fears China......

China owns "African" Resources as well...

China is no joke, and nothing to play with and will soon be the world's number one Super Power

Now Explain How "Blacks" are some how ahead of the Chinese When all the top "Black" governments are in Ruin?

...Ill Wait......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? / Book On The Ibibio Culture / What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.