Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31069 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: you of all people morpheus know ...that i don't have arab, turkish, persian or ethiopian blood in me...you know somalis came before arabs, turks and persians...just cause we traded with those people and share the same religion doesn't mean i am arab, persian, turk...

i do like those groups tho, i like them much more than bantus...Turkey has been giving billions in training our military and building schools and hospitals, and the arabs have been giving scholarships to somalis for more than 6 decades...

i am somali, original, unique, special....

Ayanle456 aka Warya123 aka Waziri789.....you are part Ethiopian(Oromo) and part Arab. There is nothing pure African about you.

Until you claim your blackness, Somali are nothing but confused Half breeds running around with an identity crisis, which is why they choose to claim "uniqueness"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Morpheus says "there is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path."
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
weren't you the one saying i wasn't arab, and that i was only 15 percent eurasion? nice how u make things up at any moment to prove your point...

the truth is their is no such thing as ethiopian...ethiopian is a nationality, not an ethnicity. somalis are related to oromo, oromo are almost entire muslim and look like somalis...as for me being half arab, thats impossible because somalis came before arabs.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: weren't you the one saying i wasn't arab, and that i was only 15 percent eurasion? nice how u make things up at any moment to prove your point...

the truth is their is no such thing as ethiopian...ethiopian is a nationality, not an ethnicity. somalis are related to oromo, oromo are almost entire muslim and look like somalis...as for me being half arab, thats impossible because somalis came before arabs.

No the truth is you are a mixtue of ancient Oromo peoples with ancient dark skinned Yemenese.

Morpheus says..." Are you that dumb not to see the resemblance?"
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
you just can't swallow the fact that someone who is black is better looking than other blacks on the same continent.

if somalis are considered to be africans it makes you guys look bad because you guys are so ugly...but by pushing as a middle eastern that helps you because you don't have to compare your looks to ours.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
One word: retard!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
one word: nigggggggeeerr
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Morpheus he does have a point.. U are contradicting yourself.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
How do yall sit here and argue with this man day, after day, after day, after day...about the same subject? LoL
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
I agree with the Somalia guy, AU shouldn't be in Somalia in the first place... America should go there and clean up the mess it created by itself..

What's in Somalia for the AU?? At the end of the day, when it's all said and done - none of the AU countries will benefit from Somalia's oil. So, why waste your citizens' lives and resources to fight the next man's war?

Britain leads dash to explore for oil in war-torn Somalia

Britain is involved in a secret high-stakes dash for oil in Somalia, with the government offering humanitarian aid and security assistance in the hope of a stake in the beleaguered country's future energy industry.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/feb/25/britain-oil-dash-somalia

Somalia oil exploration: Drilling begins in Puntland
Oil exploration has begun in the arid north-east of Somalia, which has been wracked by civil war for two decades.

The Canadian firm Africa Oil behind the project said its two wells are the first to be drilled there in 21 years
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16600649

Get the fvck out of their country.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: you just can't swallow the fact that someone who is black is better looking than other blacks on the same continent.

if somalis are considered to be africans it makes you guys look bad because you guys are so ugly...but by pushing as a middle eastern that helps you because you don't have to compare your looks to ours.

You are not black, You are not African, You are a hybrid of ancient Oromo Ethiopians and ancient Yemenese peoples.

You are a confused people in the cross roads of two continents. You use the word "unique" to define your looks when in actuality, they are a combination of African and Arab phenotypes.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Morpheus he does have a point.. U are contradicting yourself.

You really believe Ayanle456 has enough brains to make points about anything

*****shaking my head*****

Quote by Ayanle456

"you just can't swallow the fact that someone who is black is better looking than other blacks on the same continent."
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
morpheus24:

[b]You are not black, You are not African, [/b]You are a hybrid of ancient Oromo Ethiopians and ancient Yemenese peoples.

You are a confused people in the cross roads of two continents. You use the word "unique" to define your looks when in actuality, they are a combination of African and Arab phenotypes.

Yet, you spent 40 pages in a thread once arguing against me that he was Black

...Now he's not Black...LoL

..I was the first to say Ali and his people were not Black...

...I disagree with your last statement, mainly because you yourself just described exactly why they are "unique" by your own description of them LoL
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:

Yet, you spent 40 pages in a thread once arguing against me that he was Black

...Now he's not Black...LoL

..I was the first to say Ali and his people were not Black...

...I disagree with your last statement, mainly because you yourself just described exactly why they are "unique" by your own description of them LoL

I think you take Ayanle456 too seriously. You have to understand the pshychology of the man, he really isn't interested in the truth, by his own admission sometimes he is black, sometimes he is not. I am just agreeing with him no?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
@MorPheus

The complete Contrary, i don't take Ali serious at all, if you notice my post directed at him usually involve some playful gesture at him obtaining and sleeping with "bantu"(lol) women...or some other sexxxual conversation.

I honestly have no idea why so many people continue to debate seriously with him when he is obviously playing games

If you notice..."today" he is black...lol wink He trolling all yall

Trust me as an expert at mind games I know a good job when i see one.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
so am not black...i guess only ugly people with bantu features are black...

the somali people are known for their beuty...while u niggggers are know for ur uglyness
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: so am not black...i guess only ugly people with bantu features are black...

the somali people are known for their beuty...while u niggggers are know for ur uglyness

You are a combination of ancient Oromo and ancient Yemenese peoples. You are not African. You only occupy space in it like the Arabs in North Africa.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ayanle, I just watched a documentary (3 part) on Somalia...you ppl are not all beautiful TRUST ME! grin

@ Morpheus, I understand but let's not twist up the facts. The fact is Somalis are black with a LITTLE foreign admixture. As I have stated Caribbeans and AAs collectively, are more "mixed" than Somalis or any other Horner.

Yemenese people ARE descendants of east africans who left, mixed with locals and then reentered the continent, thus further diversifying the Somali/African gene pool.

For example if a red dragon had babies and some of the babies ventured north and mixed with other dragons (blue)...their descendants would be purple. Now, some of these purple dragons after many YEARS migrate back to their ancestral land and mix with some of the red dragons, you will result in a few magenta dragons (change in appearance) but not enough to change the entire population's make up. Why? because these purple and magenta dragons ALL have STRONG roots in red dragon land to begin with. Get my drift? cheesy grin grin

SHUT UP ROYAL! cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2012
their are ugly somalis like any group...but somalis are disproportionately better looking than bantus...

the average somali is brown with nice long hair, narrow nose and medium to thin lips...

your average bantu is dark with nappy hair and full lips.

care to disagree...

somalis believe they are not black... even americans refer to us as somali-americans. or somali national, cause we are unique and diffrent than the ugly apes who crawl on the continent.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by SmoothCrim: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you keep feeding this troll. I have never met a Somali who talks like this in real life. He/She is just trying to provoke a response. Best to ignore the person. wink wink

And yes, I am a troll too to some extent.

Either way a quick look at the situation would show that no country in ECOWAS is directly helping to stabilize Somalia. Our region has our own problems to solve mainly preventing Mali and Northern Nigeria from becoming like Somalia. Why waste time on this troll when you can discuss these issues. If the troll has real beef with the AU mission in Somalia he should take it up with the UN or the African Union not on a site like this grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Ayanle, I just watched a documentary (3 part) on Somalia...you ppl are not all beautiful TRUST ME! grin

@ Morpheus, I understand but let's not twist up the facts. The fact is Somalis are black with a LITTLE foreign admixture. As I have stated Caribbeans and AAs collectively, are more "mixed" than Somalis or any other Horner.

Yemenese people ARE descendants of east africans who left, mixed with locals and then reentered the continent, thus further diversifying the Somali/African gene pool.

For example if a red dragon had babies and some of the babies ventured north and mixed with other dragons (blue)...their descendants would be purple. Now, some of these purple dragons after many YEARS migrate back to their ancestral land and mix with some of the red dragons, you will result in a few magenta dragons (change in appearance) but not enough to change the entire population's make up. Why? because these purple and magenta dragons ALL have STRONG roots in red dragon land to begin with. Get my drift? cheesy grin grin

SHUT UP ROYAL! cheesy

Ms Darkskin with the Magenta Dragon Talk lol Im signing off on that one...That was Awesome Lmfaoooo
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2012
bout To Turn on My Playstation Right now just after reading that

Magenta Dragons....LmL

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by cap28: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2012
^^^

puss.y why did you run away, not man enough to debate with a real man with intelligence?

black american turds like you hate africans but can't keep away from our forums, why dont you go play with some good ole boys from missippi - you know the ones who used to take turns ra.ping your great grand mother?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2012
I don't think Royal hates Africans and I think he is pro-Pan African then some of the Africans on this site. Sad though.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:

Ms Darkskin with the Magenta Dragon Talk lol Im signing off on that one...That was Awesome Lmfaoooo

LOL i knew it... grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2012
cap28: ^^^

puss.y why did you run away, not man enough to debate with a real man with intelligence?

black american turds like you hate africans but can't keep away from our forums, why dont you go play with some good ole boys from missippi - you know the ones who used to take turns ra.ping your great grand mother?

undecided undecided undecided

and when Royal assaults you verbally,
don't run to the mods!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by cap28: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided undecided

and when Royal assaults you verbally,
don't run to the mods!

I'm waiting for his "verbal assault" wake me up when he summons up the courage to respond to my post.

by the way you do know he thinks that black women are the least desirable women on the planet dont you?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2012
cap28:

I'm waiting for his "verbal assault" wake me up when he summons up the courage to respond to my post.

by the way you do know he thinks that black women are the least desirable women on the planet dont you?

lol and if he does, I don't give a damn! grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by PhysicsQED(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lmao grin grin

wtf are you talking about? grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 11, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lmao grin grin

wtf are you talking about? grin grin

[size=18pt]OMG GUYS!!! STOP ALREADY!!![/size] undecided undecided grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you keep feeding this troll. I have never met a Somali who talks like this in real life. He/She is just trying to provoke a response. Best to ignore the person. wink wink

And yes, I am a troll too to some extent.

Either way a quick look at the situation would show that no country in ECOWAS is directly helping to stabilize Somalia. Our region has our own problems to solve mainly preventing Mali and Northern Nigeria from becoming like Somalia. Why waste time on this troll when you can discuss these issues. If the troll has real beef with the AU mission in Somalia he should take it up with the UN or the African Union not on a site like this grin grin grin grin grin

lol yes....Ayanle is a troll and comedian we know this already. grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~ and 1 guest(s)

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.