Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31072 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 11, 2012
cap28: ^^^

puss.y why did you run away, not man enough to debate with a real man with intelligence?

black american turds like you hate africans but can't keep away from our forums, why dont you go play with some good ole boys from missippi - you know the ones who used to take turns ra.ping your great grand mother?

You still following me around the forum bro after i took you apart in our debate...

You requested a mod to delete all my post....then show up on another thread acting like i didn't just direct 30 consecutive post at your racist garbage and countered every single silly notion.

I gave you an elaborate chess analogy break down of the "Racial Wars".....

Personally i just think you have a bizarre man crush on me

and your are questioning why everytime you look at my display picture why your little black "wee wee" gets aroused at staring at another male.

Following me around the entire forum, Like some sort of Creepy Male stalker into Sadistic Perversion. LmL

Ill address this silly post you wrote above.....

black american turds like you hate africans but can't keep away from our forums, why dont you go play with some good ole boys from missippi - you know the ones who used to take turns ra.ping your great grand mother?

Why is it that you think Black Americans Hate Africans?

If anything the general view of Africans by the Ignorant Mass Black American public is a view of sympathy and pity

A feeling of Sorrow...

Why?

Because of the stereotypical False Images engrained into the Black American Child's brain from the age of birth,through means of the Western Media And it's influence...

You already know the images....The Sick Children, The Stomachs, The Aids Patients, The Mud Huts,The Poverty.....Constant Brainwashing

A Image Like these below...Are never shown...

There is a reason for this, and this is by design

2 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2012
why dont you go play with some good ole boys from missippi - you know the ones who used to take turns ra.ping your great grand mother?

yh that shyt wasn't cool cap.

i think you exposed who the real bigot is with that line.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 11, 2012
@My Stalker

The Brainwashing Many Black Americans Receive of Africa is done by design...

As a means of making sure a connection is not made....

For example...many of the negative images in america shown of africa are always of East Africans...and some sort of nomadic primitive tribe...

Why do you think the white american media does this?

Because they don't want black americans to see a recent relative brother...but a "distant" relative....

If images of "West Africans" were shown more....Black Americans would instantly see the distinction...they would easily see the faces of their Uncle,Daughter,Cousin,Brother

This is all by design....Black Americans do not hate Africans... Let go of your complex regarding Americans

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 11, 2012
@My Stalker.

Based on my time here on this forum, relatively short...I would say i have seen allot more Prejudice remarks against black americans AS opposed to the other way around

With the Exception of the user "Supreme Be" who called African athletes coyotes and New World Blacks "Wolves" LOL

I don't think i can recall a American Bashing Africans on here

Seems this hatred between brothers divided by the Atlantic is a creation of the "East Atlantic" wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: you of all people morpheus know ...that i don't have arab, turkish, persian or ethiopian blood in me...you know somalis came before arabs, turks and persians...just cause we traded with those people and share the same religion doesn't mean i am arab, persian, turk...

i do like those groups tho, i like them much more than bantus...Turkey has been giving billions in training our military and building schools and hospitals, and the arabs have been giving scholarships to somalis for more than 6 decades...

i am somali, original, unique, special....
And dependent on handouts from others. Yep, you should be very proud.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2012
okuwanazu i raaaped u on a thread on e, dont think i cant do it again. Stuppppid niggggger.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Lol
Nigggah, quit using words you barely understand.....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
biiiitch remember you couldn't find a somali with nappy hair...lmao...

you envy my people...you even claimed Iman picture from the 80's was her wearing a weave...lmao

your so ridiculous...i have destroyed you now go away niggggger....go buy a weave and go to hell....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by kikuyu1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
LMAO!! Don't blame him. They have one of the highest mental illness and mental r3tardation cases in Africa. grin
He can't help it. smiley He is in America and has been for over twenty years and mad because during his entire life on Earth his "hooyo Somalia" has been a wasteman's land. smiley Let him rant online, that is all he can do.
That there is the truth! These are the only guys to make a career out of internet bs: trust me,these negroes are all over the net dropping their childish ego reinforcing misconceptions. What else can they do? The Kenyan bantus they've derided for years are all set to capture Kismayu and make our own buffer/vassal state,demolishing utterly their mantras about 'cowardly bantus/slave bantus/blah blah blah-truly the truth hurts!
The internet is where these guys come to reconstruct a feel good reality;but by now Nairalanders know that.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: biiiitch remember you couldn't find a somali with nappy hair...lmao...

you envy my people...you even claimed Iman picture from the 80's was her wearing a weave...lmao

your so ridiculous...i have destroyed you now go away niggggger....go buy a weave and go to hell....

Ofcourse somali don't have nappy hair thats cause YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN. YOU ARE A MISCEGENATED species that are part ARAB and part BLACK. Therefore you cannot have nappy hair, likewise you cannot have Straight hair. You will have a variation of inbetween.

Morpheus says "for God's sakes can't you understand that. We want you HALF BREED's driven into the SEA so we can stop having proxy racists on the continent.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
kikuyu1:
That there is the truth! These are the only guys to make a career out of internet bs: trust me,these negroes are all over the net dropping their childish ego reinforcing misconceptions. What else can they do? The Kenyan bantus they've derided for years are all set to capture Kismayu and make our own buffer/vassal state,demolishing utterly their mantras about 'cowardly bantus/slave bantus/blah blah blah-truly the truth hurts!
The internet is where these guys come to reconstruct a feel good reality;but by now Nairalanders know that.

You little biiiitch this war that kenya is involved in somalia was pushed for by somalis in the kenyan government....you are being used...also kenya doesn't know how to fight...your churches are being bombed...people will be being killed all day...trust me after we are done with you, you will regret being next to somalia....

if we can defeat ethiopia for over a thousand years...what do you think we can do to the niggggers who call themselves kenayans...

ethiopians have been eating raw meat courtesy of the somali people for over 500 years...at the end of the day somalia will rise because we have more allies than anyone else on this fukkkiing nigggger continent...

we got Turkey, Egypt, and host of other middle east countries along with Djibiouti and Eritrea on our side...what do you nigggger fukkks have besides the same DNA as apes?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
morpheus24:

Ofcourse somali don't have nappy hair thats cause YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN. YOU ARE A MISCEGENATED species that are part ARAB and part BLACK. Therefore you cannot have nappy hair, likewise you cannot have Straight hair. You will have a variation of inbetween.

Morpheus says "for God's sakes can't you understand that. We want you HALF BREED's driven into the SEA so we can stop having proxy racists on the continent.

The important thing is whatever y0u think we are we are better looking than you...and you know that...the whole world knows that...and sadly your mothers knows that too...

because you niggggers imitate to be like us...you wear weaves to have our type of hair and you bleach your skin to have our beautiful complexion...and you have surgery on your big lips and noses to look like us...

so in a way...you are jealous of us...do you know how many topix and other forums there are saying why are horn africans better looking than the rest of subsaharan africa...millions...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
Why are black girls the least desirable[b][/b]

Why is it that black girls are the most undesirable? (For non-black guys)I'm seeing a lot of negative things being said about black women in the media (mainly online). I even saw a forum thread dedicated to how black girls are the ugliest. Sure there are racist people that will say that other races are ugly, but black girls get the most heat. I've seen a lot of black girls ask similar questions, and people just think we're imagining things. I mean, look at the marriage rates. Black women are the least married race. I've heard people say that even black guys don't want black women.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE RESPONSES...LMAO

response 1:
Ugliest. That is so not true! They have beautiful bodies. And in Africa Ethiopians and Somalians are beautiful like hell! The attitude is something else, but call them ugly I do not agree with that.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/55146-why-black-girls-least-desirable.html
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
1. I dont know about others but I have noticed Ethiopians and Somalian's have the best looking faces in Africa, so its not surprising that Ethiopian airlines have some good looking female F/A,s, please check them out at http://www.travelquality.com, and compare them to the KLM crew, actually theres no comparison..

2.Anyways, I find Ethiopians and Somalians the best looking people in all of Africa.

3.For the purposes of the question in hand, I'd agree with Airmale that Somalis and Ethiopians generally do have quite attractive looks and do tend to have finer features than other Africans. I consider that an objective statement (not of fact, but of opinion).

4. As it happens, and having lived in Africa for some of my childhood life, I can attest to the fact that quite a number of people I have met have noted that Ethiopian and Somali people are generally a beautiful people. I believe one of Chanel's faces is in fact Somali (significance depends on whether you find Chanel & co's models "beautiful"wink.

5.Anyways, I find Ethiopians and Somalians the best looking people in all of Africa.

I GUESS EVEN NON AFRICANS AGREE...LMAO

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/1125231/
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by OneNaira6: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: where their is people their is an economy...people need to buy food, clothing, shelter...somalia actually has a better economy than kenya and ethiopia...i kid u not..its just not very stable politically.

According to the CIA and the Central Bank of Somalia, despite experiencing civil unrest, Somalia has maintained a healthy informal economy, based mainly on livestock, remittance/money transfer companies and telecommunications.[1][2] Due to a dearth of formal government statistics and the recent civil war, it is difficult to gauge the size or growth of the economy. For 1994, the CIA estimated the GDP at $3.3 billion.[3] In 2001, it was estimated to be $4.1 billion.[4] By 2009, the CIA estimated that the GDP had grown to $5.731 billion, with a projected real growth rate of 2.6%.[1] According to a 2007 British Chambers of Commerce report, the private sector also grew, particularly in the service sector. Unlike the pre-civil war period when most services and the industrial sector were government-run, there has been substantial, albeit unmeasured, private investment in commercial activities; this has been largely financed by the Somali diaspora, and includes trade and marketing, money transfer services, transportation, communications, fishery equipment, airlines, telecommunications, education, health, construction and hotels.[5] Libertarian economist Peter T. Leeson attributes this increased economic activity to the Somali customary law (referred to as Xeer), which he suggests provides a stable environment to conduct business in.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Somalia

The first picture in your picture spamming are Amhara Ethiopians, not Somalis.

With that being said, dude are you looking for attention or are you seriously mental which one is it?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
THAT GIRL IS SOMALI...I GOT ALL THE PICTURES AFTER GOOGLING SOMALI.

I JUST WANNA PROVE MY POINT THAT WE ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU NIGGGGGERS...AND IN PRIVATE YOU ADMIT IT TOO..
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by OneNaira6: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: THAT GIRL IS SOMALI...I GOT ALL THE PICTURES AFTER GOOGLING SOMALI.

I JUST WANNA PROVE MY POINT THAT WE ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU NIGGGGGERS...AND IN PRIVATE YOU ADMIT IT TOO..

Dude please. I got the country mixed up, she's Eritrean, not Ethiopian but the ethnicity is right.

Since when did Somalis start wearing an Eritrean female traditional attire?

You popularly got the picture from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/951191/beauty-eritrean-women

Now answer my question: Are you mentally ill or are you just seeking attention? which one is it?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
i googled somali people and that picture came up.

anyway somalis dress like that too. She looks Somali too me..

But my point is, even non africans kno horn africans are better lookin than u bantu big lipped baaastards whose sole purpose is to be used as a slave.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by OneNaira6: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: i googled somali people and that picture came up.

anyway somalis dress like that too. She looks Somali too me..

But my point is, even non africans kno horn africans are better lookin than u bantu big lipped baaastards whose sole purpose is to be used as a slave.

That's good for you.

As for the bolded, that's a damn lie but I don't give a f2k

Now answer my question: Are you mentally ill or are you seeking attention? which one is it?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Any way why would i post an Eritreans picture knowingly?

Their are thousands of beutiful Somalis online.

I have deep hatred for non Horn africans...you people are uglier than a mother fukkkker...

i dont have my laptop to post pictures but look at urself in the mirror and tell me am not wrong.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by OneNaira6: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^Good for you again, I'm not one of those that is willing to entertain you on this thread. You can repeat that statement like a billion times and my answer would still be "good for you" I find you rather boring to say the least and I am aware the reason you continue to do threads like this and result to the same argument repeatedly therefore, the question surfaced

Are you mentally ill or are you seeking attention? Which one is it?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sighs...

Guess i will have to put ayanle in his place once again when I have time smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: biiiitch remember you couldn't find a somali with nappy hair...lmao...

you are a dun-ce

I never said iman wore a weave, it was a different somalian girl whose obvious weave I spotted.
I said her hair was thermally/ mechanically straightened. She was a diplomat's daughter afterall and yes, straighteners and hot combs existed in the 80s.
You said the whole time somalians have wavy hair, her hair was straight...you may want to explain that.

But then i'm bored of hair discussions.

For the records, I do love love love my kinky hair

p.s. How do you write exams with such poor memory? try Omega-3 food supplement, may help.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
Omega 3 wont work on pea brains.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Omega 3 wont work on pea brains.

oops...forgot I was referring to ayanle
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123:

You little biiiitch this war that kenya is involved in somalia was pushed for by somalis in the kenyan government....you are being used...also kenya doesn't know how to fight...your churches are being bombed...people will be being killed all day...trust me after we are done with you, you will regret being next to somalia....

if we can defeat ethiopia for over a thousand years...what do you think we can do to the niggggers who call themselves kenayans...

ethiopians have been eating raw meat courtesy of the somali people for over 500 years...at the end of the day somalia will rise because we have more allies than anyone else on this fukkkiing nigggger continent...

we got Turkey, Egypt, and host of other middle east countries along with Djibiouti and Eritrea on our side...what do you nigggger fukkks have besides the same DNA as apes?

Babes, I dont think you understand what is going on In somalia. I think you are talking side ways and attempting to make your fantasy into reality.

The situation in somalia is rather bleak and depressing to say the least. Every three months for the past few years hundreds (thousands in total) of your children, sick and elderly are dying in bulk. In fact at this current rate it is estimated that the Somali population will suffer a drastic decline in population at the end of this "unofficial" civil war. Nearly two-thirds of your ppl are displaced in their own country and are running to nearby bordering countries to seek refuge..

The "allies" you claim to have will NOT risk going to wat with other Africans or the UN on Somalia's behalf lol. If you really think so, then I really and truly feel sorry for you Ayanle....

Somalis to most of the Arab world are considered expendible tbbh.

See, You have two types of Arab "allies" in this situation: those who are for The Somali govt and those who DISTANTLY support Al Shab. The latter is not worth any praise because they send Al Shab. far more weapons than they do aid which means they support the terror organization's quest to further damage somalia and the oppression of somali ppl.

Because of Al shabaab many ETHNIC women are raaaped in front of their husbands, foreign aid is prohibited (thus contributes to the deaths by starvation), random civilians are beheaded to instill fear, extortion is on the rise and the slightest suspicion can cause entire families to be massacred.

The clan that took on the americans during the infamous "black hawk down" are even appealing to the west to help fight against al shab. for fear of what will happen to somalia once al shab. takes over.... (How ironic tongue....lol)

When you say "we" you fail to realize the war is not "AU vs somalia" it is the government of somali and the AU vs. al shab...

so you are sadly mistaken about the nature of this "war". Now I disgress and will return to my point about the "other type of "arab ally".

This is where the turks etc come in. they are actually training the somali army to combat al shab. Not to take on the AU. They have no interest in going to war on somalia's behalf. They only train the soldiers and take in refugees (altho. you should,hear the,stories of descrimination against the somali refugees there and the rest of the arab world smh).

The picture you and other prejudiced somalis IN THE WEST BTW...are trying to paint is to say that its somalia and the arabs (whom you all worship) vs. the "bantus"...i am here to make it known that is FAR from the truth as even Al Qae...is taking other sub saharan africans as recruits and foot soldiers....

you guys are ingrates and the nerve of you to post piks of dead AUs who are fighting on your nations behalf (based on appeals) is pathetic...i,guess it is a hard pill to swallow knowing the very ppl u all scorn/ed now hold the key to your ppls survival and are real life supermen and "captain save a nomad"s for you deluded mofos.... tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
okwanuzo3:

oops...forgot I was referring to ayanle

Lmao. Exactly. Not even prayer will help the mumu....tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by cap28: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Royal~:

You still following me around the forum bro after i took you apart in our debate...

took me apart? was that after i asked you why the US govt carried out medical experiments on black american men suffering from syphillis and then left them to die without treatment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

To think this went on for over 40 years - and yet you claim there is no such thing as being black in america.

You requested a mod to delete all my post....then show up on another thread acting like i didn't just direct 30 consecutive post at your racist garbage and countered every single silly notion.

don't be daft - why would i ask a mod to delete your posts - i was having fun trashing you and you were going beserk with anger - i was enjoying winding you up mate.

I gave you an elaborate chess analogy break down of the "Racial Wars".....

hahaha "elaborate chess analogy" - you take yourself too seriously, all you did was call me coon, savage and negro - evidence of your poor debating and analytical skills, you were so apoplectic with anger that you couldnt even think straight let alone come up with an "elaborate chess analogy" hahahaha

Personally i just think you have a bizarre man crush on me

dream on, all that time you spent being ravaged in the penitentiary has got you thinking that you are actually a good looking man - sorry to break it to you, Bubba and Tyrone were only interested in getting their rocks off and your arsehole was a perfect depository for all that pent up unreleased tension - you get me?

and your are questioning why everytime you look at my display picture why your little black "wee wee" gets aroused at staring at another male.

homoerotic fantasy i see is your forte, sorry mate im not gay and have no desire to become gay anytime soon, thanks but no thanks.

Following me around the entire forum, Like some sort of Creepy Male stalker into Sadistic Perversion. LmL

Best beleive that Bubba and Tyrone have really fcked your mind up for good with all that rear entry action that they subjected you to.

Ill address this silly post you wrote above.....

Why is it that you think Black Americans Hate Africans?

If anything the general view of Africans by the Ignorant Mass Black American public is a view of sympathy and pity

what for? we are all in the same boat, africans are being shafted by europe and america and black americans are being shafted by white america - they have denied you your humanity since your ancestors stepped foot in that country, you built their country for them, fought in their wars and still they refused to give you the equality that they give to practically evry other non white minority in that country - you are in no position to feel sorry for us- the difference between you and us is that you are living under the illusion that you are living within a free and just society when in reality you are still marginalised, excluded and discriminated against by white america.

There is no atrocity on this earth that white america has not committed against black americans - ra.pe, lynching, burning down your black wall street, carrying out medical experiments on you, sterilising your women, putting crack cocaine in your communities, killing off or paying off all radical black leaders - you name it they've done it to you guys - so why do you feel sorry for us africans ? we're all in the same boat homie.

A feeling of Sorrow...

Why?

Because of the stereotypical False Images engrained into the Black American Child's brain from the age of birth,through means of the Western Media And it's influence...

You already know the images....The Sick Children, The Stomachs, The Aids Patients, The Mud Huts,The Poverty.....Constant Brainwashing

Yeah, and we also see the images of you guys begging to be allowed to use the same toilet as whitey, begging to be allowed to vote in a country your ancestors built, begging to be allowed to go to the same schools as the people who lynched and ra.ped your ancestors.

A Image Like these below...Are never shown...

There is a reason for this, and this is by design

You're preaching to the converted - i am fully aware of the agenda of white supremacy, you on the other hand are not - if you were you wouldnt glorify and echo their lies and falsehoods as if they were the truth.

you are a fake, you pretend to love black women but your internalised self hatred is a dead give away.

It will take years of therapy to get rid of all the self hate you are harbouring.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
nigggggers
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:50am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123:

ROFLMAO!!! You think just because you have middle eastern allies, kenyans and other african countries are afraid of somalis. I doubt the arabs care about you people. The only thing somalis are good for are being gatemen at houses. Somalia is a crap country and yet you and your people think that you're better than everybody else. THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS DOWN ON YOU PEOPLE. Pathetic... you come here on a NIGERIAN forum and bash black people so you can make yourself feel better, because there's nothing in somalia and you probably have no job. Get outta here before I fork your @zz back to the pile of shiit called Mogadishu
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:59am On Jul 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Babes, I dont think you understand what is going on In somalia. I think you are talking side ways and attempting to make your fantasy into reality.

The situation in somalia is rather bleak and depressing to say the least. Every three months for the past few years hundreds (thousands in total) of your children, sick and elderly are dying in bulk. In fact at this current rate it is estimated that the Somali population will suffer a drastic decline in population at the end of this "unofficial" civil war. Nearly two-thirds of your ppl are displaced in their own country and are running to nearby bordering countries to seek refuge..

The "allies" you claim to have will NOT risk going to wat with other Africans or the UN on Somalia's behalf lol. If you really think so, then I really and truly feel sorry for you Ayanle....

Somalis to most of the Arab world are considered expendible tbbh.

See, You have two types of Arab "allies" in this situation: those who are for The Somali govt and those who DISTANTLY support Al Shab. The latter is not worth any praise because they send Al Shab. far more weapons than they do aid which means they support the terror organization's quest to further damage somalia and the oppression of somali ppl.

Because of Al shabaab many ETHNIC women are raaaped in front of their husbands, foreign aid is prohibited (thus contributes to the deaths by starvation), random civilians are beheaded to instill fear, extortion is on the rise and the slightest suspicion can cause entire families to be massacred.

The clan that took on the americans during the infamous "black hawk down" are even appealing to the west to help fight against al shab. for fear of what will happen to somalia once al shab. takes over.... (How ironic tongue....lol)

When you say "we" you fail to realize the war is not "AU vs somalia" it is the government of somali and the AU vs. al shab...

so you are sadly mistaken about the nature of this "war". Now I disgress and will return to my point about the "other type of "arab ally".

This is where the turks etc come in. they are actually training the somali army to combat al shab. Not to take on the AU. They have no interest in going to war on somalia's behalf. They only train the soldiers and take in refugees (altho. you should,hear the,stories of descrimination against the somali refugees there and the rest of the arab world smh).

The picture you and other prejudiced somalis IN THE WEST BTW...are trying to paint is to say that its somalia and the arabs (whom you all worship) vs. the "bantus"...i am here to make it known that is FAR from the truth as even Al Qae...is taking other sub saharan africans as recruits and foot soldiers....

you guys are ingrates and the nerve of you to post piks of dead AUs who are fighting on your nations behalf (based on appeals) is pathetic...i,guess it is a hard pill to swallow knowing the very ppl u all scorn/ed now hold the key to your ppls survival and are real life supermen and "captain save a nomad"s for you deluded mofos.... tongue
My friend... dis warya is crap and his people are freeloaders. This is the thanks we get for spending money to fight his country's stupid war
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2012
stupid nigggers.

Why do Somalis own Kenya financially. Without Eastleigh u people would be paying tripple for everything.

Remember when the Indians outright owned ur shitttty country. You should be happy u have new masters, cause the Indians were abusing u guys in ur own country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.