Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government (23150 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by vezycash(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
greall1: Face ur warrant usa already said nigeria would divided in 2015.

Well since them say 9ja go divide by 2015.
For their prediction not to be wrong... boko Aram is the solution to make america prediction correct.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Akiika: You all can make all the noise you like, but President Obama made his assessment based on facts, not on some stupid religious or ethnic sentiments you guys use day in day out. Seriously, it's a shame that bling bling pastor Oritsajafor will be making stupid unguarded statements like that. Let your dumb clueless president deal with the "so-called terrorism", the terrorism that only started when a weak southerner became president. So you expect US to deploy troop in the North? no way!...If people have jobs, they will not be lured with money by politicians to wreck havoc on defenseless people.
Do not insult the person of Mr. President, if you continue to do that, then you have given me no choice, than to tell you these soft words "If your father was intelligent enough, he would have been President and not GEJ"
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by SisiKill1: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
wadoski: Listen Mr this is not about GEJ ok? Even if what Obama said is true which I dont really accept, you must understand whatever frustration he is talkling about did not start with GEJ. He is only 2 yrs in power and independent Nigeria is 52 yrs old. You and Obama shud not give me that s**t about frustration, BH is about jihad and religion.

I don't even know where to start with you. . .is it where you called me Mister when my name clearly says Sisi or is it the part where I don't understand jack from what you just wrote because you make no sense.

Oh where to start? Where to Start? Ah! Forget it, it ain't worth my time.

So errr. . .Okay, what you said

1 Like

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
HAH: Some people are disappointed by this statement, but believe me they have better intelligence.

thank you.nigerians never like the truth until they are punished for embracing lies

2 Likes

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
I HATE THE WAY SOME PEOPLE COMMENT HERE ON NL BUT IT'S YOUR OPINION

BUT MUST I ASK IS OBAMA LYING?
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Pataki: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
Of course, Buhari, El Rufai, Obama, Tinubu, et. al are the real sponsors of Boko Haram.

These deluded YahooYahoo GEJ praise singers never fail! Always on point!
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Ninapha(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
...and is this frustration and bad leadership afectn just d northerners, especially nothern moslems? Just asking ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by saalma(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it true that Obama is black ?
cheesy grin
Really cracked me up
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by uneeking(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
My Dear Brothers and Sisters, here is some food for thought. I accidentally stumbled on this information only today. If this is true, Nigeria is definitely in grave danger. All those calling for GEJ's head may be falling into a long planned trap. Please read the information here carefully:http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#ixzz1yUDFebna. May the Almighty God save Nigeria from its friendly enemies in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
There is no better intelligence.obama statement would invigorate boko haram,this would make nigeria to break up as us predicted.us would benefit more from oil if nigeria divides.
HAH: Some people are disappointed by this statement, but believe me they have better intelligence.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by uneeking(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
My Dear Brothers and Sisters, here is some food for thought. I accidentally stumbled on this information only today. If this is true, Nigeria is definitely in grave danger. All those calling for GEJ's head may be falling into a long planned trap. Please read the information here carefully:http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#ixzz1yUDFebna.[i][/i] May the Almighty God save Nigeria from its friendly enemies in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
ActiveMan: I HATE THE WAY SOME PEOPLE COMMENT HERE ON NL BUT IT'S YOUR OPINION

BUT MUST I ASK IS OBAMA LYING?

i had wanted to ask that question.this thing or issue is obvious the north is not developed due to the selfihness of their elites ok that makes the hungry abokis a ready made tool for bh.why is it hard for ppl to understand what obama is saying.this bh problem is as a result of bad leadership ,corruption and worst stndard of living.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Pataki: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ninapha: ...and is this frustration and bad leadership afectn just d northerners, especially nothern moslems? Just asking ooo.
No it is affecting the whole nation. Food prices have increased simply because some of the food products from the north are no longer in steady supply.

There is growing kidnapping business in the East.

There is growing militancy in the South.

There is growing rate of assassination, robbery, and wanton stealing in the West. Fulani herdsmen are busy murdering everyday citizens in the South West.

So tell me are Nigerians not frustrated enough with this poor government? The mere fact that Boko Haram has not landed anywhere in the South West is why Nigeria has not yet gone upside down totally.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it true that Obama is black ?

he's blackawhite. a native of mau mau kindgom in kenyan jungle lol.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by dotman(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
I av always seen ignorance on dis nairaland but this stands out, and if Nigerians continue like dis, we wld all face our doom very soon. Continue like dis oo shegbo
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Beaf: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
What the US has said is correct.
The people were phucked up by govt, especially at state and LG levels.
While some semblance of infrastructure is provided by Southern/Middle Beltan governors and LG's; their core-Northern counterparts have only produced record breaking almajiri figures and child marriages, year in - year out.

1 Like

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Boboribo: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Some people are so disappointed in this Obama statement, they have forgotten their Drone theory. I de laff welu welu. Nor be the same US wey unu say wan send drone come scatter BH?
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by bakila: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Rossikk:

AL CIA DA
grin
Rossikk:

AL CIA DA
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by MeGaStReEt: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
I bet other regions are enjoying all the benefits
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Elueme: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Rossikk: Obama abeg go siddon. Even YOU are a suspect. How are we sure it wasn't your CIA that ''brought'' Boko Haram to Nigeria? We already know BH have AL Qaeda links, and that Al Qaeda have CIA links. In fact in Libya and Syria, NATO forces collaborated strongly with Al Qaeda elements and that's no secret. So YOU, Mr Obama, and your country (USA) are strong suspects in the whole Boko Haram issue.
So in your futile imagination what do you think is Obama or the CIA's aim?
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Pataki: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf: What the US has said is correct.
The people were phucked up by govt, especially at state and LG levels.
While some semblance of infrastructure is provided by Southern/Middle Beltan governors and LG's; their core-Northern counterparts have only produced record breaking almajiri figures and child marriages, year in - year out.

Classical post of passing the buck!

State and LG levels controlled in majority by which party - care to answer huh? PDP! The same party which unfortunately brought to fruit our beloved President Retardeen.

1 Like

Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by MAKABBEY(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
@all, let me ask u dis qus, wot is religion? And wot is d relationship btw religion and politice(government)?.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Boboribo: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pataki:

Classical post of passing the buck!

State and LG levels controlled in majority by which party - care to answer huh? PDP! The same party which unfortunately brought to fruit our beloved President Retardeen.

GBAM. If Obama had said he was sending "Drones" we for nor head word again. They make comments as though our leaders are not from political parties, as though we run Independent candidacy.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by dabrake(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Delafruita:
who is this buffoon?so when boko haram befriends alqaeda and ends up blowing up the UN building,its not obama's business?he should wait till they blow up the american embassy like they did in kenya before he acts abi.unlike the retardeen,responsible leaders try to prepare for situation and if possible prevent certain things from happening.but for naija,the thing will happen then ebele will say "we are on top of the situation"
you are the beast. is that why that nigga had to display his ignorance. that the level of poverty in the north is on the rise is no fault of dabrake. the last time i checked, the northerners ruled nigeria for a little above 39 years, they bought numerous oil wells, they stole our monies and occupy top spots so why must he indirectly blame baba GEJ of the abokis poverty. he should better focus on his stupid country for all i care
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mr. President Obama Sir, majority of Nigerians are frustrated so i see no reason why boko haram should now pour their frustrations on the already frustrated Nigerians!

If frustration is truly their reason, they should av been bombing government establishments as well as their past leaders who have been in power for more than 30 years without making any effort towards eliminating or eradicating poverty, illiteracy and diseases in the north!

Bombing, killing and maiming innocent citizens who are also in the same condition with them is simply barbarism of the highest order and i beg u Mr. President not to offer any excuse for such dastardly act!

what we Nigerians expect from you is full support in fighting this scourge which have befallen us by making available to the federal government of Nigeria, your experienced experts [both human and logistics]to help us deal with these terrorists cause its now obvious that they (bokoharam) are far more sophisticated than our security apparatus - in fact, they have infiltrated our security system and rendered it useless.

Nigeria as a nation is truly in dire need of help to fight this scourge.

Hausa/fulani/arabs/islam is a very bad mixture and a very volatile and dangerous virus destroying everything and anything humane!
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Boboribo: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Some have also forgotten that BH is a reaction to losing elections and "born to rule". Anything to absolve their masters whose as.s they continue to lick.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
we all know and yet some ppl just to prove the point that they know how to argue come here and start talking rubbish.we know that even northern governors and some eminent people have said that the neglect and poevrty coupled with bad leadership contributed to bh.now what is different from that and what obama has said.we all know that the neglect and enviromentaal degradation of in niger delta contributed to the militancy there.so if obama says bad leadership is part of the problem why are ppl arguing blindly against it.the literacy level in the north is low and like i said earlier all this was caused by the northern elites who had the oppourtunity of changing the north.bh problem did not start with gej and no matter what i dont think gej can solve it .
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Beaf: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
in April 2008, Nigeria accounted for more than 11 million of the 80 million children in the WHOLE WORLD who were out of school. Guess what section of the country these kids are from? The core-North!

These are kids, failed by the core-Northern, failed by their LG's and failed by their states.

Only males are almajiri's, so the total figure of abused kids in the core-North is likely to top 20 million... There are only a few countries in the World whose population is higher than 20million. Since only males are almajiri's, you wanna know what happens to the girls? They are given away in "marriage" to older men at ages as young as 9 to be legally ra'ped! They claim that culture and sharia justify such practices.
The UN officially recognises Nigeria as the worst for child marriages.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by PHIPEX(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
So what made them bomb UN building, poverty too? I dey laff!
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Even Obama knows that we have a poor and terrible govt in retardeen Jonathan

What a shame

maybe its because of the "Born to rule" mentality in Obama,

Maybe its because Obama is jealous of the SS minority,

maybe its because Obama is a parasite after their oyel.

maybe its because Obama hates the SS
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Kaiser5000: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
The level of ignorance in Nigeria is alarmingly high.....
I am not sure what will save this country because it is clear, this present generation is not it.
Re: Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Now I know the people behind BH, so poor government brought boko haram? That's madness of the highest order. Now who are the people that has ruled this nation for many years if not the same north?.

Arrant nonsense. To some extent you might be right but why didn't boko haram start their bombing during yar adua era or during the era of any other northerner?

We all know the reason behind this bombings, is there staring us in our face and we choose to ignore it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masari Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Katsina. PICS / Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As NEMA Chairman / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.