Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older (17049 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Beync(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
Na wa o OP u dint look before u leap, now u r looking after u must have leaped
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by seedord247(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
If she get money. . . Marry ammm. . . If she nor get. . leave am
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
@poster. My fiancee is 5yrs older than me and our love is enviable. Provided her mind is young, she is as young as you want her to be. When is d wedding coming up? Be sure to invite me. Agentendy@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age is nothing but a number.the age difference isn't much! Abi u want make she tell u her football age? Abeg go put a ring on that finger joor!
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
seedord247: If she get money. . . Marry ammm. . . If she nor get. . leave am
Haba bros.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Buc(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
D babe done tell u no, u come here dey come claim champion.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Sijo01(f): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Eminentsam: Pls nairalander help with ur sincere advice not tragecomic one.she finishd high school 4 yrs b4 me bt at a very tender age while mine was at older age

now is because she finished high school 4yrs b4 u... How is this an issue?
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Immanuelar(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
tellwsdom: U wan marry ur elder sister undecided undecided
grin
tellwsdom: U wan marry ur elder sister undecided undecided
kai!
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by shizzle11(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
I personally would not marry a woman older than me.
Op, if she being older than you is no biggie to you, then do the needful and stop seeking pipos opinion
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by chumchum1: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
What has age got to do with it do u love her? Does she love u and does she respect u. If so my friend marry her and send me the invite I have friends that there wives are older than so its not new
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by ijebabe: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lol @ I'm an only child.
When you were loving did you think of your birthright? grin grin grin

Judge her by her personality. You're lucky its only 2 years! Mscheeew!
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by r231(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
simple thing, just go oluwole and buy anoda birth certificate for N5k and change the date of birth grin grin grin grin

ode....you dey propose and you dont know her age undecided undecided

i bet you dont know where she live sef
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Obinoscopy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
No way, its not good to marry a girl older than you
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Policewoman(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Don't blame the guy. Maybe he is middle aged and the woman has hit MENO.PAUSE.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Shebi it's just 2 years? undecided
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mannylex(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
@topic. Age is but a number, provided you guys understand each other, the love is there and you guys are matured in mind. It would not work if you still reason like a boy, because you would always have inferiority complex and feel that whenever you guys quarrel, she does so because she is older than you.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Afamokoye: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
My dear frnd age differance does't matter wants their is true love ad understanding. Ad, God is hand is upon u. D sky becomes ur beinging in jesus name,amen.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mannylex(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
You proposed to her without knowing her age? Are you sure you even know her name and the family she comes from?

Did you propose drunk under durress or with a financial incentive attached

Have you shined her Kongo? Are you sure say she no be man or the toto don wrinkle sef
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by antitpiah: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by kittykat1(f): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age is not just a number:
Its experience
Its shows on the body, wrinkles for some
Biological Clock too
It cld affect submission

Its ur call, if u r matured enough to overlook all d factors that come with age then go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by OILOFGLADNESS: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
MY DEAR AGE IS JUST A NUMBER WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU LOVE HER AND SHE SUBMITTS TO YOU, I MEAN SHE RESPECTS YOU AS THE MAN YOU ARE AND YOU LOVE HER AS THE WEAKER VESSEL SHE IS. DAT ALL
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Strangerrrrr!!!!! Enu e! U and dis Bristol Uni saga sef! grin
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by ektbear: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age in theory is just a #.

However, one downside is that marrying an older women means a shorter clock for having kids. If you only want to have one or two kids, then not a big deal. But if you are someone who wants a big family, then this might be a problem..
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mannylex:

Lol. Let him come naw. If it was a typo, he should have modified it long ago. But he sees it as correct, thatz why its still there. . .
Anyways how far? Longest time.
Hehe! Wahala starter!

Anyways..... Mama is good, alive and kicking. wink
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Pame(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age is but a numbers, figures that either mar you or make you. Behind the figures are a lot more useful tips that outweigh what you see in figures. Cant you look intently bro and see if the compatibility clicks. You need more than figures to live life.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mannylex(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
kitty kat: Age is not just a number:
Its experience
Its shows on the body, wrinkles for some
Biological Clock too
It cld affect submission

Its ur call, if u r matured enough to overlook all d factors that come with age then go ahead.

If I read the op's post, he said the lady still looks young, younger than her age. . . Even if the wrinkles starts coming later, he would have been used to her and there would be no going back... Provided the love and understanding is there, they are good to go.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by ektbear: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
dayokanu: You proposed to her without knowing her age? Are you sure you even know her name and the family she comes from?

Did you propose drunk under durress or with a financial incentive attached

Have you shined her Kongo? Are you sure say she no be man or the toto don wrinkle sef

grin grin grin
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by mrman2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
i have a female friend that is 8years older than her husband, so kini big deal? You'll never know if you're not very close to them. Will you rather marry someone older than you and have a happy life or someone younger and have a bad marriage?
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by ektbear: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
8 years older? wowza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.