Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

The burning cold - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The burning cold (47727 Views)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / Jos, December And Cold. / UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2012
dubem3: If this isn't the best series for the year, am wondering what the best would be like...abi na 'sky fall'?
Thank you
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
How pretty are you?

**wink**

Like seriously, are u j'lous? hahahaha God really took time to create me.

(In my mind, he thinks because he is ugly, everyone should be like him, God pass am sha)
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2012
prettiest1:

Like seriously, are u j'lous? hahahaha God really took time to create me.

(In my mind, he thinks because he is ugly, everyone should be like him, God pass am sha)
I am hoping you are pretty ooo.

**wink**
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am hoping you are pretty ooo.

**wink**
God said it and I believe it and that settles it.
Yes I am and my mirror confirms that too.

I'm waiting for your update, it's taking long to be updated now.
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
prettiest1:
God said it and I believe it and that settles it.
Yes I am and my mirror confirms that too.

I'm waiting for your update, it's taking long to be updated now.
Screw the story. Wanna know more about you
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Screw the story. Wanna know more about you
For reallllll? hmmmmmm just came in thinking you've kept some stuffs
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
All new updates are postponed
Re: The burning cold by dubem3(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ogbeni be careful oh make you no go wound yourself by yourself...
If you was find babe,no be for this thread abeg
Just keep the updates coming
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
dubem3: Ogbeni be careful oh make you no go wound yourself by yourself...
If you was find babe,no be for this thread abeg
Just keep the updates coming
Not in the right mood for updating anything abeg.
Maybe 2morrow
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not in the right mood for updating anything abeg.
Maybe 2morrow

Why now, what changed your mood? just retrieve am sharp sharp
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
prettiest1:

Why now, what changed your mood? just retrieve am sharp sharp
I lost an update na. No strenght to write another on
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I lost an update na. No strength to write another on

Eeya..I'm so sorry for that. That kind thing is so annoying.
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
prettiest1:

Eeya..I'm so sorry for that. That kind thing is so annoying.
It's Seun and his sensele pyguru na
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Check this new story out
https://www.nairaland.com/1100156/fear

I've just bookmarked it cos I got to be out now.
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
prettiest1:

I've just bookmarked it cos I got to be out now.
kk
Re: The burning cold by jslimz(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Check this new story out
https://www.nairaland.com/1100156/fear

Already getting me intrigued, but there are plenty typo's.

All in all, your a captivating writter.
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2012
As he vanished, mum held on to my shoulder, looked at me and said;

"Perhaps it is time you went home before they start getting worried"

A smile crossed my face. I was no longer hurting. The headaches were gone and my legs were mine again.

"I think I can manage that ma"

One of her sisters then added

"Peter, how can your mum be this strong but you are this weak? You could not even break a silence curse. That's bad. My son is preparing to be made the president of his fellowship and he can do better"

Mum came in and replied;

"He is more in tuned with the ladies. Besides what's the use of powers when he has me to watch his little head?"

Jokes like that were made as we walked back to the road and at the end, mum and her sisters turned back and said their goodnight and left me to the darkness.

I felt alone once more. Vulnerable, weak and scared. What happens if someone or something else attacks me? Sure they might not be able to kill me but must I always be tortured? Why can't they just teach me to defend myself? Thoughts like that were in my head as I walked home but this time without looking left or right.

Got into my room around 11 pm. I thought it should be morning by then but then I remembered when the reaper first summoned me. I was with mum, spent what seemed like three hours with the reaper and still it did not feel like hours with mum. It was as thought time stopped. I got one thing that night, time in the spiritual has no bearing with the physical.

Home at last. I was not hungry and the strenght about me made sure I was also not tired. I grabbed a towel, went to the well to draw some water. I could not use my Tourch light while fetching the water because the locals here have a strange myth about pointing a source of light into a well. I don't think much of that but after my experience with those witches, I am not about to try to tempt whatever deity they had here.

Went into the bathroom which was not attached to the house and when I got to my door( I was only wearing my towel at this time) I noticed that it was opened. I did not lock the door before going into the bathroom but I did not leave it ajar.

I already commited some spells I heard my mum and her sisters use that night to memory and I might just get a chance to try it. I pushed the door back and stepped inside thinking I will see some old witch or demon lurking around there but what I saw was different. Lying down on my bed was one of my neighbours. Tola was her name and she was a partime student who works as a teacher during the day.

She is conseiderably older than I am and I had not really had a communication with her.

"Aunty Tola, you scared me. What are you doing here so late?" I asked.

"well my roomate has a guest. A male one who is just coming so I decided to excuse them" was her reply

I remembered her roomate. She was not as beautiful as Tola but she was beautiful in her way plus they both has really good bodies.

She continued

"I just need a place to stay until he goes. I just hope the guy does not decide to spend the night or I will be sleeping with you"

My throath went dry and worse, I was still in my towel with nothing underneath.

"okay no problem, the bed is big enough but can you please give me a minute? Lemme get something decent to put on"

she stood up and said

"sure. I will be outside"

Damn, I thought she will never leave. I got my old clothes out of my bucket and threw them into my laundary basket, threw on a shirt and shorts and called her in.

"I am so sorry about that"

"no problem. I would do the same if it were me" she said

She went straight for my bed, grabbed the remote and put the tv on. The only Television station were just closing when she put it on and she just flung the remote away.

"So peter, where are you coming from this late?"

First I panicked, does she know something about what happened?

"erm, freshers dinner and it ran late into the night"

"Oh that. Hope you had a great night though? Those things get boring"

"It was boring alright" was the only thing I could reply. I almost added

"But the after party in the bush inside the plantation was more fun" but I smiled. She looked at my smile confusingly, moved the the other side like she was creating a space for me on the bed and asked that I turned out the light when I wanted to sleep and she turned her back and slept.

I went to the TV, turned it off because there was not station anyway, went to the switch, turned the bulb off and got on the bed to sleep. I really thought with all that happened, I would not be able to sleep but sleep took me almost immediately.

I had a strange dream that night. A dream where I was chased by scary witches but this time, bolts of energy came from my hands and got at them, turning them to ash and it felt good until................
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2012
Until I felt a hand moving all over me. I really could not decide if it was in my dream or reality but when it got really much I woke un to notice that Tola was the one who had her hands on me. I thought I was a mistake until I felt it move from my laps to my chest area.

I panicked. What am I going to do? What is she doing?

I had no perfect response for this as I was inexperienced in this (bite me) I turned to face her and felt her lips on mine. Her tongue came into my mouth and pried through the corners of my mouth.

My mind went to Chindinma and having my mum in my head but this time, nothing of that nature happened. She picked my hands and put them on her back. And I hugged her close.

If you wanted to know, yes that was my first time and it was great.

She woke me up very early kissed my lips and thanked me for a great night and that she has to get to work.

I said no problem and I followed her to the door to lock it back and I returned to bed to catch some more sleep.

Some minutes later, I had a feeling like I was not alone in the room, like I was being watched and as though to confirm my suspicion, I saw a shadow fall on me. I was facing the wall and immediately, I turned around and I saw the Reaper from the previous night looking down at me.

He smilled at me and said

"That was a beautiful girl son. Sorry to distirb you but I have business with you"
Re: The burning cold by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2012
Hmmm. . .na wa o. Come wetin be this guy name sef?
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2012
brokoto: Hmmm. . .na wa o. Come wetin be this guy name sef?
I no know oooo
Re: The burning cold by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I no know oooo
ok. Can i suggest a name? Say. . . Ogheneborokomecheesy
Re: The burning cold by Rchemical(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2012
No doubt,u re good,pls dnt keep us waiting.
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2012
brokoto: ok. Can i suggest a name? Say. . . Ogheneborokomecheesy
Too long and I can't spell it
Re: The burning cold by IZUKWU(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Oghenebokoharam,which kain name be that?
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]Until I felt a hand moving all over me. I really could not decide if it was in my dream or reality but when it got really much I woke un to notice that Tola was the one who had her hands on me. I thought I was a mistake until I felt it move from my laps to my chest area.

I had no perfect response for this as I was inexperienced in this (bite me) I turned to face her and felt her lips on mine. Her tongue came into my mouth and pried through the corners of my mouth.

I'm still wondering why guyz fall into this kind of temptation. U fall my hands kai
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Until I felt a hand moving all over me. I really could not decide if it was in my dream or reality but when it got really much I woke un to notice that Tola was the one who had her hands on me. I thought I was a mistake until I felt it move from my laps to my chest area.

. She picked my hands and put them on her back. And I hugged her close.

I'm still wondering why guyz fall into this kind of temptation. U fall my hands kai
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
prettiest1:

Well I am weak na
Re: The burning cold by prettiest1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I am weak na

Weak in that aspect abi? what will u tell Chidimma,
I guess U must have told her u haven't done it before.
If it was a girl who did that, the world would've come to an end.
men' world na wa oo
Re: The burning cold by Ice4jez(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd u beta update now or some is gonna get a hurt real bad
Re: The burning cold by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
prettiest1:

Weak in that aspect abi? what will u tell Chidimma,
I guess U must have told her u haven't done it before.
If it was a girl who did that, the world would've come to an end.
men' world na wa oo
Well, after the kissing incident, she walked outta his life na

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.