Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19245 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

we are ready for you pdp gej manliness sucking dogs to spam the board with threads praising gej for dubious initiatives like the bizarre vulcan energy capital consortium

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

your man has so little under his belt that you want to make him an inec commissioner. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

off course when the Elrufai-esque pigs are cornered they resort to foolish tantrums

You all need to update your tricks . . . .

Let me make myself clear with you again

jmaine:

There is no point engaging in your usual foolish dance

The key issue here is :-

I will be waiting for you Elrufai-esque hypocritical pigs to show forth in future threads praising someone for doing what he was elected to do

Am very clear on that point . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
JomoGbomo2: In a community of medocres, it may not be unwise to praise a thief that refuses to steal.
Our values have been totally eroded that we need to start celebrating someone's inablity to steal the people's mandate.

So the next time you provide food for your family demand for praise from them because you may as well allow them to die of hunger.

refuses ke, the thief saw slavering rottweilers and wisely retreated
Re: Let's Praise Gej by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
In a community of mediocres, it may not be unwise to praise a thief that refuses to steal.
Our values have been totally eroded that we need to start celebrating someone's inablity to steal the people's mandate.

So the next time you provide food for your family demand for praise from them because you may as well allow them to die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

off course when the Elrufai-esque pigs are cornered they resort to foolish tantrums

You all need to update your tricks . . . .

Let me make myself clear with you again

yawn. . .

go home and cry , your mr fix it has been fixed. just as oga totality was totaled.

nigeria will be free of you good for nothing monsters, one state at a time
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

are you sure you are a lawyer, or is it so hard for you to comprehend written english cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

unlike you empty headed gej muppets, folks on that thread were DEBATING the fees hike, while dunces like you regularly spam the board with empty headed praise

man, in the area of comprehending written english, u've committed intelectual suicide by stupidly translating a law student to a lawyer. Ehen, to the issue at hand, when i tried to expose the hypocrisy that hovers among the acn henchmen in that lasu fees matter, in desperation to embellish every fact with lies, ur colleague claimed that all of u reproved fash for that action. But, within few seconds of that lies u brought up a write up that debunked ur colleague's assertion, so i had to join the two claims together to show the world how u guys are contradicting urselves.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: babe, this thread was created in respect of electoral reforms and not the issue of boko haram.

If insults do not work, patronising should! Babe my foot! Don't you worry about a thing young un; GEJ deserves a 1001 accolades for Edo victory. Just so you know, people don begin shine dem eyes. I'm outta here.

JomoGbomo2: In a community of medocres, it may not be unwise to praise a thief that refuses to steal.

May your parents never cry over you.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by FindOut(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/819351/fashola-defends-justifies-increment-lasu

https://www.nairaland.com/811603/no-going-back-new-lasu

the sort of desperate and bizarre bullsheet that can only come from the stables of the team gej PR (public ridicule) team

see as people there are all falling over themselves to eat the nuts of fashola

amazing that anyone in his right mind would even mention gej in the same breath as fashola

mr "we vow to" "we are going to" , "we will" , "its not my fault" , "MOU" vs mr, "we just completed", "we have" , "contract signed "

LOL. I'm not even going to say anything here coz you are doing a good job speaking my mind already.lol

Simple truth like you implied earlier is that GEJ knew that manipulating this election will probably mark the beginning of the end of his govt. We have had enough. Buhari made strong statements against election riggers in 2015, Oshiomhole also threatened yesterday. Let us see who wants to try to rig any unpopular candidate in (who will be most unfortunate enough to be in PDP).
Our eyes don dey open. Lets hope they open wider before 2015.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

no, the real profit is in sucking gej's nuts

thats why nl is full of so many incoherent defenders of incompetence

at least some people are getting employment, even if the price is their souls

Coming from the popular resident clown is quite rich . . .

fools like you have no hiding place . . . .have told you this frequently and i guess your foolishness is unique, cos it always attract this prompt reminder from me . . .

Upgrade your game bro.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: Congratulobia to them grin . . .The fear of Mr fix it ensured they all trooped out to get their votes speak on their behalf cool

Edo People, i join una dance and celebrate grin

Over to Mimiko of Ondo . . .

see yaself?

double talking gej monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

yawn. . .

go home and cry , your mr fix it has been fixed. just as oga totality was totaled.

nigeria will be free of you good for nothing monsters, one state at a time

Am happy for Oshiomhole victory and for the people of Edo State

Can i announce to a pig that the same Edo folks will file out to vote in GEJ if he ever decides to contest . .same issue with Imo State where Okorocha won cool

What point were you trying to pass again . . .

Up your game bro, cos your thinking is too weak . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by boyendowed(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
Why are we thanking Jonathan.I never heard that Americans or the British were thanking their leaders for ensuring a free and fair election.Are free and fair elections not supposed to be natural in a democracy?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
JomoGbomo2: In a community of mediocres, it may not be unwise to praise a thief that refuses to steal.

that thief deserves praise cor he has repented, even God praised the prodigal son when he repented.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

see yaself?

double talking gej monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

demented pig, Thanks for paying due homage to profile cheesy . .

Does Congratulating Osho baba deviates from what this thread seeks to address

Who is in charge of INEC and the Military who ensured the polls were peaceful and credible to warrant Osho victory . .

There is no hiding place for foolish pigs . .Upgrade your game . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
boyendowed: Why are we thanking Jonathan.I never heard that Americans or the British were thanking their leaders for ensuring a free and fair election.Are free and fair elections not supposed to be natural in a democracy?
every country has its unique needs. The same way americans are thanking their leaders for giving ga.ys equal right with everyother citizen (what they never dreamt of), is the same way we should thank gej for restoring sovereignty to the people(what we never dreamt of).
Re: Let's Praise Gej by iykak47: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

Frankly speaking I was somewhat undecided/indifferent about GEJ before the elections, right now i hate the dude A lot of people call him weak and clueless but personally I see him as a wicked and very callous man who is quick to whip up sentiments/emotions to get his way.

This man is watching his people die in the thousands and yet he does fuckall and about it, the f/ucking clincher is when his competency is questioned, we hear shameless and irresponsible phrases like 'I'm not a lion', 'we are on top of the situation'.
His hatchet men on NL are doing a very shoddy too, they aint making any headway, at least not on cyber space, as for the real world, half the people who voted GEJ rather than PDP can't wait for 2015. Enjoy your fart-ful air, that's what you asked for and you got it.

As if president Jonathan cares about what you like or dislike, remember he doesn't give a damn.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

demented pig, Thanks for paying homage to profile cheesy . .it tells a lot about how weak you are . . .

Who is in charge of INEC and the Military who ensured the polls were peaceful and credible to warrant Osho victory . .

guy, this acn foools are getting nauseating with their argument and lies.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: guy, this acn foools are getting nauseating with their argument and lies.

There is no hiding place for foolish pigs like OYB on this thread . . .

Na quarantine measures we dey so grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

There is no hiding place for foolish pigs like OYB on this thread . . .

Na quarantine measures we dey so grin
guy, all man don dey hide o, lies don finish.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
yawn. . .

must be really bad when you are backing a dunce

see the desperate measure you have to take

who knows what the likes of jmaine will latch onto next in their desperate bid to sell an unwanted dunce as a performer

anyway, keepon keeping on with trying to earn your daily bread

'tis a very hard job cry cry cry cry when you have to advocate for the likes of gej. . .

one could almost feel sorry for you if you weren't advocates for the party of demons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jmaine:

demented pig, Thanks for paying due homage to profile cheesy . .

btw, while i understand that despeate louts like you feel a desperate need to be the center of attnetion, wasn't any empty headed profile i checked - that quote was direct from thread. ndo ashawo pdp
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
anyway better things to do than get into it with speakers for the most useless president in the history of nigeria . .

tata
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb: yawn. . .

must be really bad when you are backing a dunce

see the desperate measure you have to take

who knows what the likes of jmaine will latch onto next in their desperate bid to sell an unwanted dunce as a performer

anyway, keepon keeping on with trying to earn your daily bread

'tis a very hard job cry cry cry cry when you have to advocate for the likes of gej. . .

one could almost feel sorry for you if you weren't advocates for the party of demons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boring and a very weak attempt . . .am very considerate . . .I will give you another chance to sound coherent and intelligent . .

What were you trying to say again pig ? undecided
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Boring and a very weak attempt . . .am very considerate . . .I will give you another chance to sound coherent and intelligent . .

What were you trying to say again pig ? undecided

get back to sucking gej's manliness, empty headed LovePeddler troll for the drinkard smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Let's Praise Gej by femionasan(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Make i praise bingo say e shiiit? Hell na, that dude hasn't done anything new, infact he is lower than mediocre. Abeg spare us the spin doctor tales. Nigeria is at the lowest level ever, economically, security wise, employment wise and educationally in its 50+ years of existence and i am supposed to praise one man for something that is my right. Thunder fire all of una yansh.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

get back to sucking gej's manliness, empty headed LovePeddler troll for the drinkard smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

lol, the foolish empty headed pig has ran out of steam cheesy . . .

You see why i said there is no hiding place for foolish pigs like you on this thread grin

Quarantine measures successfull cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
femionasan: Make i praise bingo say e shiiit? Hell na, that dude hasn't done anything new, infact he is lower than mediocre. Abeg spare us the spin doctor tales. Nigeria is at the lowest level ever, economically, security wise, employment wise and educationally in its 50+ years of existence and i am supposed to praise one man for something that is my right. Thunder fire all of una yansh.
why u nor rememba say na ur right when obj dey rig am?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

lol, the foolish empty headed pig has ran out of steam cheesy . . .

You see why i said there is no hiding place for foolish pigs like you on this thread grin

Quarantine measures successfull cool
they've started changing id's already.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by TippyTop(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
GEJ deserves accolades for enabling free and fair environment. Nigerians have little memory, Oshomhonle would not have been able to win Edo state under Obasanjo.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tippy Top: GEJ deserves accolades for enabling free and fair environment. Nigerians have little memory, Oshomhonle would not have been able to win Edo state under Obasanjo.
may ur glory never go to another person
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: they've started changing id's already.

Sure about this undecided . . .anyway, it's allowed, Na shame cause am grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Sure about this undecided . . .anyway, it's allowed, Na shame cause am grin
u go fear fear
Re: Let's Praise Gej by femionasan(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
It is only people without work that will reply your likes when you are doing your job and getting paid for it. I have a job and it definitely isnt one of the 40 laptop jobs. Have a nice time looking for praise for your GEJ.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
femionasan: It is only people without work that will reply your likes when you are doing your job and getting paid for it. I have a job and it definitely isnt one of the 40 laptop jobs. Have a nice time looking for praise for your GEJ.
hehehehe, oyb, abeg dis level nor fit u nah. Like jmaine advised u, upgrade ur idiocy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre / 11 State Governors That Have Submitted 2017 Budget And Worth / Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.