Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309549 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2012
madeit2thetop: omg!!! it has happened please @all how do i request for expedited appointment because right now me and the site(ustraveldoc.com) are having serious beef which is very bad for my health
There are currently no appointments available.
)as of yesterday and right now the site is still saying the same thing.....pls how do i go about the expedited date thing

Cnt help bt stay up..
When ure trying to check for date , ensure u have a very good internet service, what u get is as a result of bad service whc keeps on loading ur profile without doing anything, as of right now I checked date and its 4th .. Bt its too early 6:30am.. Cnt mk it
Just relax n wait for tomorrow,
And pls note : check very early in d morning, during d day and late @ night to avoid over using of the limits to check.....
U'll see emergency appointment just at d left corner of ur profile ..just click on it .. Or probably email them attaching ur i-20..
..@ imperioux et yvete .. Thanks for making me have a quiet happy moment.. Hehe! The joy within is greater than d one u express...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2012
s-beauty :

Cnt help bt stay up..
When ure trying to check for date , ensure u have a very good internet service, what u get is as a result of bad service whc keeps on loading ur profile without doing anything, as of right now I checked date and its 4th .. Bt its too early 6:30am.. Cnt mk it
Just relax n wait for tomorrow,
And pls note : check very early in d morning, during d day and late @ night to avoid over using of the limits to check.....
U'll see emergency appointment just at d left corner of ur profile ..just click on it .. Or probably email them attaching ur i-20..
..@ imperioux et yvete .. Thanks for making me have a quiet happy moment.. Hehe! The joy within is greater than d one u express...
thanks beautiful i will go check it out as soon as the atmosphere is clear i cant wait
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2012
Yvete:

Thank God you know...don't lemme expose you tongue

... and the list goes on and on.... looool

All these FBI agents on this thread ehn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 1:34am On Dec 22, 2012
madeit2thetop: thanks beautiful i will go check it out as soon as the atmosphere is clear i cant wait

U welcome, u might check it out. Cz its after 12, 4th is still available, bt its still 6:30am if that's ok with u, if not don't check, chill till later in d date , an earlier date might pop up ,cz I canceled my appt for next week, u could b lucky to get it ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 1:42am On Dec 22, 2012
s-beauty :

U welcome, u might check it out. Cz its after 12, 4th is still available, bt its still 6:30am if that's ok with u, if not don't check, chill till later in d date , an earlier date might pop up ,cz I canceled my appt for next week, u could b lucky to get it ..
[quote author=s-beauty ]
lagos or abuja pls?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2012
[quote author=madeit2thetop][/quote]
Lag
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2012
s-beauty :

Lag
pls drop your email addy i wanna mail u pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 3:47am On Dec 22, 2012
As usual, i got to the Lagos embassy (the same embassy i did my 1st interview) @ about 5:30am but i met people fewer than 50 & eventually not as many as my previous interview. Was interviewed by a young dude. Lets begin! Me-Good morning sir Vo-Good morning & how are you doing Me-Fine Vo-Please, pass your documents Me-(I did just that) Vo-Which School are you going to? Me-XYZ UNIVERSITY Vo-What course? Me-MBA Vo-What is your highest degree? Me-Bachelor of Science In Business Administration and minor concentration in MIS Vo-Which other schools did you apply to? Me- 4 in US, 1 in UK, 1 in Nigeria (i named them) Vo-Why did you choose this school? Me- (1) Its Wealth of Experience of over 100years of Standard University Education which makes the school among the best schools in the Southern region of America rated by usnews.com & world report. (2) Its conducive classroom that has a Student-Faculty ratio of 14:1 which gives me an opportunity to interact well with my colleagues & lecturers on academic issues. (3) All my lecturers in the School of Business Administration & Management are Professors which makes them experts in their respective areas of teaching. Infact, i communicated with the dean of the School of Business Administration & Management, Prof. Hector Quintanilla who advised me via the phone as well as e-mails on the importance of studying my MBA @ the School & what i stand to gain when i graduate from the School. (@ this point, the guy called the next Vo who happened to be the guy who gave me that pathetic white paper on my 1st interview, "den dey gist about my matter oh" for a few seconds, i guessed!) Vo-Did you write any exam? Me-Yes, GRE. Vo-Can i have it? Me-Yes (i passed it & he checked it) Vo-Where did you do your exam? Me-Lagos Vo-What do you understand by Geometry & Algebra? Me-Geometry is a form of mathematics that has to do with description of shapes, sizes & eventual interpretation in mathematical terms through solving problems while Algebra is a form of mathematics that involves the use of equations & formulars to solve problems, for example 80 + x = 120, what will be the value of x? Vo-Who will Sponsor you? Me- My Dad Vo-What does he do? Me-He supplies Building materials to Companies & Individuals within the country, infact, he owns a Building material company, presently has two firms, 1 in Lagos state which is the head office & the annex in Ogun state that both supplies Building materials within Nigeria. He is the General Manager of XYZ BUILDING MATERIAL COMPANY. Vo-Do you have any statement? Me-Yes (i passed it & he glanced through & returned it) Although @ this time i had accepted fate that its nt my day again after i noticed his hands directed towards the same spot the earlier Vo took dat pathetic white paper & also handled my passport along with my I-20 the same way the earlier Vo handled it & thought i heard him say something like re-applying again or their usual rehearsed pathetic statement. But i was shocked when the Vo gave me only this supposedly "white paper again" but refused giving me my passport & I-20. "Na so dis white dude no gree oh". (later i discovered the white paper he gave me contains encouraging statement regarding collection of visa). It was then it clicked that the devil has finally been disgraced, disappointed & defeated!!! GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY!! Please, join me to sing & dance "Come & join me sing Halleluyah, Jehovah Jareh has done me well, Come & join me sing Halleluyah, Jehovah Jareh has done me well". GLORY BE TO ALMIGHTY GOD.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 4:19am On Dec 22, 2012
...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:34am On Dec 22, 2012
Mr. Chris Hurray!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Theyjih: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2012
imperiouxx: Mr. Chris Hurray!
Na wah 2 u mr Imper, na only u go dey shayo ni? Pass me my own... congratulobia Chris grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Congrat Mr.Chris..
It is the Lord's will...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2012
@Mr chris, Congrats ,,,,Na God..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Yvete: @Mr.Chris: Is this a dream or reality??

When did this happen? You've been online all day so how come you're just telling us? I guess the excitement just kicked in, huh?
CONGRATS!!!!
My dear, it both happened! I dreamt about being granted less than 2 weeks ago & i claimed it by faith & u sure know what happened next! My dear, i actually commented here yesterday, time: 12:44pm, (i guess u must be asleep as @ that time after u commented jokingly throughout the morning hours here, although, i tried sending this experience yesterday but the network was bad until i tried this morning, i guess thats why you noticed i was online all day), acknowledging ur support, Chi-basetown & the General himself, Dr. Imperiouxx towards me & others on this wonderful thread. GOD BLESS U ALL IJN AMEN. Please, send my greetings to "ur cousin" when u gals meet sometime today. My prayer to those going for their Interview next; i use my testimony as a point of contact for ur wonderful testimonies IJN AMEN. GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2012
nifty: @imperiouxx and all here that has dealt with wes before there is this guy in who is currently studying in malaysia so he is trying to transfer to an american university his uni in malay sent his transcript to wes but the problem is with waec his waec result was recieved successfully and wes said they are waiting for verification letter from waec the guys that had to go to waec to get the verification letter and sent it to wes twice already via fedex but wes keeps refusing the verification letter saying it was not sent the its supposed to what might be the problem here?
need a reply imperiouxx and all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2012
nifty: need a reply imperiouxx and all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Yvete: Yi hak'uri, refused to be a part of your 'wahala' because you don't respond to people's suggestions and knew that you will come back.

You post a question, its answered and then you disappear for days with no response.
Imperiouxx suggested psychiatric Nursing, you said nothing.
I suggested Rehabilitative Nursing, you said nothing.
Then you returned few days to your interview asking the same DAMN question again and got 'holistic nursing'. Loool.

My only concern is NO EXTREME ACTS PLEASE, don Ubangiji Allah!
"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, they are plans for good, not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)"

Some of you apply to wack schools and then code it with XYZ university. You don't make people waste their time helping if you're not willing to do whats asked of you. If you don't take a test and apply to a reputed school, have fun in your vicious, unproductive cycle. Shikena!
P.S: I don't romanticize things, tough love!
yvete abeg small small o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2012
fadinus: yvete abeg small small o

Hahaaha! .... Don't ponder too much or attach emotions to what I said.
It's annoying when people don't listen. I say how I feel, though politely. Sorry if its bothers you.
The truth shall set us free ... Laziness is a curse!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2012
imperiouxx: Mr. Chris Hurray!
Dr. Imperiouxx, thanks a lot. GOD BLESS YOU & EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED POSITIVELY TO THIS WONDERFUL THREAD IJN AMEN. Thanks again for celebrating with me, My guy, U shall be Diviinely Celebrated AMEN! Cheers!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2012
madeit2thetop: pls drop your email addy i wanna mail u pls
Ogunfowora_Oluwaseun@yahoo.com..
Pls let me kw its u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronald2g1(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2012
@yvette thanks for d infor man, I'm most gratefull, well let me get bck to work n gather more up, I still some weeks to ma travell date, u neva can tell wah will happen u knw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2012
....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Theyjih:
Na wah 2 u mr Imper, na only u go dey shayo ni? Pass me my own... congratulobia Chris grin
Thanks a lot Theyjih, Abeg oh! Dr. Imperiouxx pass my guy e own drink oh. Tanx oh! *Celebration Mode Activated* Season's Greetings to u & ur family. Hope you are doing fine!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2012
s-beauty :
Congrat Mr.Chris..
It is the Lord's will...
Thanks a lot S-Beauty, it was really the Lord's doing! GOD is Faithful! My dear, you shall be Congratulated sooner than you expect IJN AMEN. We are awaiting your testimony too! Season's Greetings to u & ur family
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shakers(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
@ all, esp MR imperioux,
They have finally released my Visa yesterday making it exactly 1 month after my interview, they called me that my sevis fee could not be confirmed so I contacted sevis they initially said it will take 3 weeks to rectify so I requested for a refund and they said I will get the refund check in 3 weeks, so I paid again another $200 that went through this time and I called the consulate and they verified it and released my passport and visa the next day, I'm so full of joy now, I'm taking it as my xmas gift lol.... Anyway I'll narrate my experience at the consulate later... Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement in my trying times...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Morning all,
Need a very good answer to this question just in case it is being asked ..
I have an HND(in chemistry precisely),
So I transferred my credit to get a Bsc still in chemistry..,before I proceed for my Msc,
So if Vo ask, why Bsc, not post graduate ..(got some points myself bt no man is an island)
Thanks.,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Thanks a lot S-Beauty, it was really the Lord's doing! GOD is Faithful! My dear, you shall be Congratulated sooner than you expect IJN AMEN. We are awaiting your testimony too! Season's Greetings to u & ur family
U welcome, and I shall come to the Lord with praises and singing....
The Lord will surely perfect which He has started in my life , and by HIS grace , I shall share the testimony with everyone..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
shakers: @ all, esp MR imperioux,
They have finally released my Visa yesterday making it exactly 1 month after my interview, they called me that my sevis fee could not be confirmed so I contacted sevis they initially said it will take 3 weeks to rectify so I requested for a refund and they said I will get the refund check in 3 weeks, so I paid again another $200 that went through this time and I called the consulate and they verified it and released my passport and visa the next day, I'm so full of joy now, I'm taking it as my xmas gift lol.... Anyway I'll narrate my experience at the consulate later... Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement in my trying times...
Congrats Shakers, Dr. Imperiouxx come open floor for this guy abeg - More Champaigne on the way! Lol! "Non-Stop Celebration Mode Activated" More Testimonies Loading........................................ Season's Greetings to u & ur family.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2012
s-beauty :

U welcome, and I shall come to the Lord with praises and singing....
The Lord will surely perfect which He has started in my life , and by HIS grace , I shall share the testimony with everyone..
IJN AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2012
dmoney104: @Mr chris, Congrats ,,,,Na God..
Thanks a lot Dmoney104, Na Only GOD Oh! "The Lord is Good All the Time & All the Time, the Lord is Good". We shall celebrate with you very soon IJN AMEN. Season's Greetings to you & your family.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Profkenny1(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2012
Mr. Chris:
As usual, i got to the Lagos embassy (the same embassy i did my 1st interview) @ about 5:30am but i met people fewer than 50 & eventually not as many as my previous interview. Was interviewed by a young dude. Lets begin! Me-Good morning sir Vo-Good morning & how are you doing Me-Fine Vo-Please, pass your documents Me-(I did just that) Vo-Which School are you going to? Me-XYZ UNIVERSITY Vo-What course? Me-MBA Vo-What is your highest degree? Me-Bachelor of Science In Business Administration and minor concentration in MIS Vo-Which other schools did you apply to? Me- 4 in US, 1 in UK, 1 in Nigeria (i named them) Vo-Why did you choose this school? Me- (1) Its Wealth of Experience of over 100years of Standard University Education which makes the school among the best schools in the Southern region of America rated by usnews.com & world report. (2) Its conducive classroom that has a Student-Faculty ratio of 14:1 which gives me an opportunity to interact well with my colleagues & lecturers on academic issues. (3) All my lecturers in the School of Business Administration & Management are Professors which makes them experts in their respective areas of teaching. Infact, i communicated with the dean of the School of Business Administration & Management, Prof. Hector Quintanilla who advised me via the phone as well as e-mails on the importance of studying my MBA @ the School & what i stand to gain when i graduate from the School. (@ this point, the guy called the next Vo who happened to be the guy who gave me that pathetic white paper on my 1st interview, "den dey gist about my matter oh" for a few seconds, i guessed!) Vo-Did you write any exam? Me-Yes, GRE. Vo-Can i have it? Me-Yes (i passed it & he checked it) Vo-Where did you do your exam? Me-Lagos Vo-What do you understand by Geometry & Algebra? Me-Geometry is a form of mathematics that has to do with description of shapes, sizes & eventual interpretation in mathematical terms through solving problems while Algebra is a form of mathematics that involves the use of equations & formulars to solve problems, for example 80 + x = 120, what will be the value of x? Vo-Who will Sponsor you? Me- My Dad Vo-What does he do? Me-He supplies Building materials to Companies & Individuals within the country, infact, he owns a Building material company, presently has two firms, 1 in Lagos state which is the head office & the annex in Ogun state that both supplies Building materials within Nigeria. He is the General Manager of XYZ BUILDING MATERIAL COMPANY. Vo-Do you have any statement? Me-Yes (i passed it & he glanced through & returned it) Although @ this time i had accepted fate that its nt my day again after i noticed his hands directed towards the same spot the earlier Vo took dat pathetic white paper & also handled my passport along with my I-20 the same way the earlier Vo handled it & thought i heard him say something like re-applying again or their usual rehearsed pathetic statement. But i was shocked when the Vo gave me only this supposedly "white paper again" but refused giving me my passport & I-20. "Na so dis white dude no gree oh". (later i discovered the white paper he gave me contains encouraging statement regarding collection of visa). It was then it clicked that the devil has finally been disgraced, disappointed & defeated!!! GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY!! Please, join me to sing & dance "Come & join me sing Halleluyah, Jehovah Jareh has done me well, Come & join me sing Halleluyah, Jehovah Jareh has done me well". GLORY BE TO ALMIGHTY GOD.
..congrats dude!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Yvete:

Hahaaha! .... Don't ponder too much or attach emotions to what I said.
It's annoying when people don't listen. I say how I feel, though politely. Sorry if its bothers you.
The truth shall set us free ... Laziness is a curse!

alryt av heard you

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.