Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308299 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ardewharle(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2013
jchatty: @ Big Francis, thank you very much for the GRE+TOEFL package that you sent to me. I really apprec8. GBU
please can i get a copy of both materials..thank you in advance(mail.adewale@yahoo.com)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2013
fittty: Waitee, is kpoli really Twenty years? shocked I doubt it. Lemme ask my Oga ontop...

Kpoliiiiii! HBD boo. Today is a very special day. May God bless and keep you with long life and prosperity. May you prosper in everything that you lay your hands upon amen. I'm waiting for my share of the pink cake lloooll
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FBICIA(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello house av been following this thread for a year but I don't post.............
Av gone tru dis thread from part 1 to 3 and I will Be going for my interview 21st of march next week thursday 7:30 AM at lagos consular office.

I want to know the situation of lagos embassy nw asin hope its not tense? because everybody blamed ♍ƺ for choosing lagos 4my interview.

Also, I want to ask dis question, am going 4my masters in bus Admin and management After a ist degree in Urban Planning and I will come back and manage my late dads business which is real estate and Development. I av my (sponsor) mums finanacial statement with 9M plus as march 1st so is it necessary I take. The coy Registration certificate to the embassy since it is nt the coy that is sponsoring me

All the gurus in the house answer ♍ƺ nw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2013
FBI/CIA:
All the gurus in the house answer ♍ƺ nw

Bros its 5am now. Be patient. To answer your question every embassy is tensed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2013
FBI, lagos is okay. What matters most is favour.pray for it. Take whatever document you think is necessary,but the VO might not have time to be asking for all that,but just take it, if you have it already.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2013
Kpolli,happy birthday to you!!!! Wish you many more years ahead.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FBICIA(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Evelyn06: FBI, lagos is okay. What matters most is favour.pray for it. Take whatever document you think is necessary,but the VO might not have time to be asking for all that,but just take it, if you have it already.

Thanks a lot

Mamacita007:

Bros its 5am now. Be patient. To answer your question every embassy is tensed.

Thanks mama
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

Kpoliiiiii! HBD boo. Today is a very special day. May God bless and keep you with long life and prosperity. May you prosper in everything that you lay your hands upon amen. I'm waiting for my share of the pink cake lloooll

Thanks boo... Amen
Lol
I have mailed Seun to send it, so when it arrives... Would hand it to you to share it for us

Evelyn06: Kpolli,happy birthday to you!!!! Wish you many more years ahead.

Thanks dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
HBD Oga Kpolli.... Bigger you i pray.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
@Kpolli, I could have sent you a birthday cake but I don't want to send one and my oga at the top will say it's another one.... Daz all! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by winbyforce: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Happy birthday Kpolli!!! Do have a blast. wink cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
olarwarlay: HBD Oga Kpolli.... Bigger you i pray.

winbyforce: Happy birthday Kpolli!!! Do have a blast. wink cheesy

Thanks bros... Amen

olarwarlay: @Kpolli, I could have sent you a birthday cake but I don't want to send one and my oga at the top will say it's another one.... Daz all! grin grin cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
kpolli:
Happy birthday bro. May God continue to guide your steps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by teexzle: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hey Pple,pls I want to get somethn right here, if the university am applyn too does not require GRE or GMAt, do I stil v to take the exams..cos quotn wat chatty said "I have registered for GRE though the school did not require GRE but for embassy stuff" is it a requirement for student visa

Thanks..
jchatty: The gurus in the house I say good morning to u all, how has it been? This thread has been a blessing to me and may God bless all of u that have been contributing to this thread. Pls I need people's advice on this, I applied to WIU and they gave me conditional admission due to my low score in toefl (501 PBT), so they ask me to pay $4,500 as part of the first semester school fees or I should rewrite toefl, but at the same time I have registered for GRE though the school did not require GRE but for embassy stuff, so I'm planning of changing school. Pls house I need school that offer engineering course that will not require TOEFL for Nigeria citizen. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FBICIA(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello house av been following this thread for a year but I don't post.............
Av gone tru dis thread from part 1 to 3 and I will Be going for my interview 21st of march next week thursday 7:30 AM at lagos consular office.

I want to know the situation of lagos embassy nw asin hope its not tense? because everybody blamed ♍ƺ for choosing lagos 4my interview.

Also, I want to ask dis question, am going 4my masters in bus Admin and management After a ist degree in Urban Planning and I will come back and manage my late dad business which is real estate and Development. I av my (sponsor) mum financial statement with 9M plus as march 1st so is it necessary I take. The coy Registration certificate to the embassy since it is nt the coy that is sponsoring me

Oya nw gurus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
moroh:
Happy birthday bro. May God continue to guide your steps

Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
@FBI/CIA responding to ur questions scares me alot (FBI/CIA) kee on this thread i dey fear oo bros best wishes for ur interview parole sha,try to be friendly and fearless and be ready for a solid response to ur questions by the VO dem yilori gan the visa is urs already u no go say amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bones007: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
kpolli: happy birthday,hope u have an awesome day. Enjoy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FBICIA(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
smithjanetstore: @FBI/CIA responding to ur questions scares me alot (FBI/CIA) kee on this thread i dey fear oo bros best wishes for ur interview parole sha,try to be friendly and fearless and be ready for a solid response to ur questions by the VO dem yilori gan the visa is urs already u no go say amen

Tank you so much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by teexzle: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2013
Response pls
teexzle: Hey Pple,pls I want to get somethn right here, if the university am applyn too does not require GRE or GMAt, do I stil v to take the exams..cos quotn wat chatty said "I have registered for GRE though the school did not require GRE but for embassy stuff" is it a requirement for student visa

Thanks..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2013
teexzle: Response pls

Its good you just do it incase the VO ask you for it you would have something to show for it. I would only advise you take it seriously as the grades could help you secure an assistantship. Wish you the very best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bodeplot: 1:48am On Mar 15, 2013
happy birthday oga kpolli.. WULLNP...hurray!!!!! however, how necessary is toefl for lsu, can they waive a Nigerian?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Happy birthday Kpolli. Sorry it's coming late. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 3:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

May God deliver you grin grin

Mamacita Senorita....May God deliver all of us not only me. wink How are you now. Hope you are chilling...Summer on the corner...dont dull grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2013
Touched Down JFK since Monday afternoon...Mehn New York is freaking COLD. Damn! I came out of the airport after immigration and homeland security finished their thing. I was wearing just one Shirt and a Jean, as the breeze blow me, it didnt take up to 5 mins my hands were folding...mehn i quickly opened my bag, carry my Thickest Sweater + Jacket wear. grin grin Because water don dey comot my nose. Its all good sha. I am in South Side Jamaica Ave. NY. Imagine...the same place 50 cent grew up. grin grin...Cant wait for school to resume jare make i run go Boston.

IMPERIOUXX....My man...i got u that stuff...but cant post it down now o...gimme a lil time to settle down fully. wink

KPOLI.....Happy Birthday to you manny. Long Life n H1B grin

Yvete.... wink wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 3:15am On Mar 15, 2013
Yvete:

Proud of ya! grin
Anyways, NCTC is a good start. Though its a 100% commuter campus, small town, nothing going on, but its cheaper for starters compared to HCCS. After a semester there, you should be able to decide to come out to Houston or anywhere else in the US.
Hey, if you need help with finding accomodation or mobility around town, I can introduce you to a couple of Nigerians to help out. Holla when you get here!

God Mother wont you find a Nigerian for me too in Boston for accommodation .. sad sad cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 3:18am On Mar 15, 2013
FBI/CIA:

I want to the situation of lagos embassy nw asin hope its not tense? because everybody blamed ♍ƺ for choosing lagos 4my interview.

Also, I want to ask dis question, am going 4my masters in bus Admin and management After a ist degree in Urban Planning and I will come back an manage my late dad business which is real estate and Development. I av my (sponsor) mum finanacial statement with 9M plus as march 1st so is it necessary I take. The coy Registration certificate to the embassy since it is nt the coy that is sponsoring me

Yes o...the Interview period is Now....Prospective students will start receiving their visas from now...I wish ya'll the best. The visa is yours, go there prepared, confident and Prayerful. God will do the rest. Any Embassy can be Good/Bad. so be it lagos consulate or Abuja....What will be will be. Favor is what we should pray for. Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 4:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Anthonymighty: Touched Down JFK since Monday afternoon...Mehn New York is freaking COLD. Damn! I came out of the airport after immigration and homeland security finished their thing. I was wearing just one Shirt and a Jean, as the breeze blow me, it didnt take up to 5 mins my hands were folding...mehn i quickly opened my bag, carry my Thickest Sweater + Jacket wear. grin grin Because water don dey comot my nose. Its all good sha. I am in South Side Jamaica Ave. NY. Imagine...the same place 50 cent grew up. grin grin...Cant wait for school to resume jare make i run go Boston.

IMPERIOUXX....My man...i got u that stuff...but cant post it down now o...gimme a lil time to settle down fully. wink

Yvete.... wink wink wink
Welcome brother!!! You finally landed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 4:24am On Mar 15, 2013
Anthonymighty: Touched Down JFK since Monday afternoon...Mehn New York is freaking COLD. Damn! I came out of the airport after immigration and homeland security finished their thing. I was wearing just one Shirt and a Jean, as the breeze blow me, it didnt take up to 5 mins my hands were folding...mehn i quickly opened my bag, carry my Thickest Sweater + Jacket wear. grin grin Because water don dey comot my nose. Its all good sha. I am in South Side Jamaica Ave. NY. Imagine...the same place 50 cent grew up. grin grin...Cant wait for school to resume jare make i run go Boston.
Yvete.... wink wink wink

Anthony is on an 'Empire State of Mind' right now. smiley Had a good laugh, Lolz. You were warned about the cold. Hehee
Say Hi to Jayz & Beyonce
Bear HUG to Lauryn Hill
Chop Knuckle, Alicia Keys
Slap 50 Cent for me!
grin

Be careful out there!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 15, 2013
Happy Birthday kpolli cheesy wink cheesy!!!

€very ##oga at the top #of your destiny may GOD Silence them like the ".gov.ng" in d NSCDC Website In Jesus Name o.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Anthonymighty: Touched Down JFK since Monday afternoon...Mehn New York is freaking COLD. Damn! I came out of the airport after immigration and homeland security finished their thing. I was wearing just one Shirt and a Jean, as the breeze blow me, it didnt take up to 5 mins my hands were folding...mehn i quickly opened my bag, carry my Thickest Sweater + Jacket wear. grin grin Because water don dey comot my nose. Its all good sha. I am in South Side Jamaica Ave. NY. Imagine...the same place 50 cent grew up. grin grin...Cant wait for school to resume jare make i run go Boston.[b][/b]
You are like a 1 hr train ride away from me. Welcome!That Boston wey you mention, are u sure its not colder than New York?...Hehehe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2013

Yvete.... wink wink wink

Welcome poppa! Relax first, I will send you my address soon. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.