Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,482 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (307405 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebyadieze:

But Kpolli, do you not think that this is rather confusing? What they will give you should affect the real thing that you should fill on the form. I need the information that is required to be filled on the form to avoid an form of uncertainty or intention to overstay.

Please help!!!

24 months is more feasible than 22 months. . . Ok put 36 months but when they ask you how long is ur program, hope u can defend ur ans
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
seedord247: Welcome to USA for those of you that got the ticket. cheesy
guy wagwan?where av u been since 4eva?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva: You guys should stop opening threads like this. You're encouraging people to run away from Nigeria. Why can't they attend OSU or UNAD?

What kind of post should be opened please? Helpful threads shouldn't be opened but bashing and silly threads should right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
austin4real: i Just concluded my service year and i'm hoping to go for my masters in Canada, i studied Urban and regional planning, but hoping to go for Geographical information systems in my postgraduate studies, i'd like the house to suggest the process which i would go through, step by step cos i got no idea where to start,I also need ideas on where i can do my toefl and GRE in Lagos PLUS dumps which i can study with. my mail address is donsoladipupo@gmail.com. tanks

There is a studying in Canada thread in the travel section and I want to believe they can help you with all necessary information you may need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
dazo01: House,kindly assist me in my present problems regarding my interview process.I have been sent an I-20 form and the sevis fee has not been paid yet.The appointment has been scheduled to be on 23rd of this month.How many working days ultimatum is given for Sevis fee payment before the appointment date?.Kindly educate me more on this.Thanks

Go to the part 2 of this thread and you would find information on how to pay and I would suggest you pay 1st thing tomorrow at Seme although the probability of the receipt coming up before Monday is low however, you can take your receipt with you to the interview and the worse that would happen is for the VO to ask you to come back later in the week with the proof of payment as I have people that such happened to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
hallengray:

Register for the exam or write the exam? pls let me know. thanks

He clearly stated that the guy can help you register for the exam.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by phy: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
congrats WARYZ!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
phy:

@obusco4lyfe, dr_dolittle: Please Nigerian bank issues cashier's check. I have done it before and in fact it is going to be issued with a check of their corresponding bank. Check Access Bank if you want to, and you'll pay some charges.
Thanks phy.That is why no man is an Island.I was talking based on my experience with a few banks.So now I know finbank and access bank get it done too.Thanks brov.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smartmachine(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Brezzybone: please i would love to have them too if there is anybody who can help my email is ayneboh@gmail.com
Materials sent!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mayorxyz: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by puntersmind: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks, thats what I'm about saying. The most important one that simulate the test environment is .exe file and gmail won't accept mail containing such. Pls, I need materials too for GRE and TOEFL. My email address is krazieguy007@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2012
To all the fellas that got their visa ...congrats but dont come to usa without a reasonable amount of money........thats is tuition fee plus room and board....america is good when u have money........a word is enuf for the wise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:26am On Jul 20, 2012
smartmachine:
Materials sent!!!

@machine,

Did the material I called ''the sweetest'' go or bounce?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2012
Chi-town Base:
To all the fellas that got their visa ...congrats but dont come to usa without a reasonable amount of money........thats is tuition fee plus room and board....america is good when u have money........a word is enuf for the wise

They've already worked hard to get the visa nau. They can't at this point not come.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kobikwelu(m): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2012
true..if you dont have money for the first three months, NA DIE ooooooooooooo

here na OYO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:19am On Jul 20, 2012
kobikwelu: true..if you dont have money for the first three months, NA DIE ooooooooooooo

here na OYO

Can this make them turn back now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kelly4top: 3:44am On Jul 20, 2012
Hi all, there is no available date for intrview appointment and i opted in for the automatic re-scheduling but no improvement. Does any one have suggestions on when best i can get the interview date or how best to try?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 5:08am On Jul 20, 2012
yankison: @waxryzz

Prahhh u made it . U resuming spring I guess ?

For reading this alone I don collect my F-1 .

I salute the way u twisted the dad part , AND wat is igbogbo college?
answer 1-no am resuming on the 15th of august,bt am tryna defer my addmission 2 spring so I can av ample time 2 play with my family b4 leaving,pls nairalanders which lie can I lie 2 d skool on reasons y I wanna defer again 4 the FOURTH time,any Ideas please?
Answer-igbogbo model college na government secondary skool 4 ikorodu lagos state E.g kankon model college.
Well all d same thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2012
kelly4top: Hi all, there is no available date for intrview appointment and i opted in for the automatic re-scheduling but no improvement. Does any one have suggestions on when best i can get the interview date or how best to try?

There is no date in August, but what i saw was November, please send me PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks to erry1 who told me congratulation and does who ar happy 4 me,am so grateful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by WARYZ(m): 5:18am On Jul 20, 2012
Nairalanders,y do u thinks they don't give you your i20 immediately after u av been issued your visa?hope say I go collect am on collection day sha?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 5:25am On Jul 20, 2012
MR IMPERIOUXX, DR LITTLE AND WALEX PLEASE CAN I ASK MY ADMISSION OFFICER TO ADD TO MY I-20 THAT THE SCHOOL NEED ME AS URGENT?

PLEASE ALSO I HAVE EMAIL MY INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION OFFICER TO SEND ME ANOTHER I-20, SHE HAS NOT REPLY, AND THIRDLY IN MY LAST DS-160 FORM PLEASE I PUT NOT EMPLOYED B4 SHOULD I CHANGE THE STATUS TO SELF EMPLOYED OR EMPLOYED IN MY NEW DS-160, SINCE I AM WORKING WITH MY DAD IN HIS COMPANY OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT

THEN THE VO ASK ME WHY AM I GOING FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND SWITCHING FIELD ENTIRELY FROM AGRICULTURE EDUCATION TO BIOTECH, PLEASE I NEED ANSWER OOOOOOOO

VO :WHY ARE U GOING FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND SWITCHING FIELD ENTIRELY FROM AGRICULTURE EDUCATION TO BIOTECH

WHAT ABOUT THIS ANSWER:NIGERIA IS REVISITING AGRICULTURE AND WANT TO INVEST A HUGE RESOURCE ON IT, BIOTECH IS ANOTHER FIELD BUT IT HAS AN APPLICATION TO AGRICULTURE, THAT IS WHAT AM REALLY INTERESTED IN, I WANT TO HELP TO IMPROVE THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR, STUDYING THIS COURSE WILL HELP NIGERIA IN TERM OF IMPROVING THE SEE AND LIVES OF OUR FARM ANIMAL TO PRODUCE GOOD YIELD AND ALSO FIGHT AGAINST RESISTANCE

PLEASE I THINK THIS IS WELL CONSTRUCTED?

PLEASE HELP TO IMPROVE IT FOR ME.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 5:26am On Jul 20, 2012
WARYZ: Nairalanders,y do u thinks they don't give you your i20 immediately after u av been issued your visa?hope say I go collect am on collection day sha?

EVERY BODY IS HAPPY WITH YOU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 5:34am On Jul 20, 2012
PLEASE CAN I BOOK MY INTERVIEW IN OCTOBER WHEN MY SCHOOL START IN JANUARY? BECAUSE THE INTERVIEW IS OCTOBER,

SHOULD MY DAD ACCOUNT STATEMENT SHOW MONEY MORE THAN THE ONE ISSUE AT THE I-20 FORM?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smartmachine(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2012
imperiouxx:

@machine,

Did the material I called ''the sweetest'' go or bounce?

Yes got 'em.....and yes, it (sweetest) went through
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2012
am filling a new ds-160 form in Passport/Travel Document Type what should i put, is it others then i put F1 or i should put regular?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2012
imperiouxx:

@They've already worked hard to get the visa nau. They can't at this point not come.

i kno say didnt say dey shudnt come i just mean they have a good finacial background or source that dey can always fall back on, becos na so person tell me when i dey come but i kno understand until i reach Chi-Town na him i understand say without ur money in ur pocket mehn u are on ur own.......But Thank GOD Today My story Made History...but not everyone might be that lucky and blessed like me so its just a warning ahead of time....like the bible says he who as an ear let him hear.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2012
WARYZ: guy wagwan?where av u been since 4eva?

Bros i dey ooo . . .I'm happy for you ooo. . . I just dey corner they watch una success dey flow like

Boko haram bomb. grin

I welcomed you guys to the United State of Destiny.

This is where the real journey begins. . . cool

No one will loan you money not to talk of dash you.

No family or frnds is ready to harbor you at home for free. smiley

The only resources yiou got is you, yourself and nobody.

If you are not disciplined better take the class before coming.

If you easily get aggressive, better take anger management before coming bcus pple wey craze passs u dey here.

If you spend money unwisely go and learn macro economic bcus every cents here is useful.

If you are the type that cant live without frnds and family. . . You better have your pillow with you

bcus you fit not even see your neighbor for months and your best frnd will be your gadgets. (depends on the state sha.) sad

No excuse for ignorance here, if you make any mistake, admit it to yourself and plan way out or else you are OYO. . . undecided

If any of your frnds tell you say dem dey et fried rice for house . . na lie oo . . na burger and diet coke them eat. grin

USA is sweeet but only few enjoyed it.

wishing you guys the best of the best as you land the of the Brave.

Note: . . Pls know the kind of pple you walk with . . That's the most important thing, bcus the only thing wey sure pass for USA is prison.

And their prison start from 3 yrs upward. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by AnythinCanHapen: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=seedord247]

Bros i dey ooo . . .I'm happy for you ooo. . . I just dey corner they watch una success dey flow like

Boko haram bomb. grin

I welcomed you guys to the United State of Destiny.

This is where the real journey begins. . . cool

No one will loan you money not to talk of dash you.

No family or frnds is ready to harbor you at home for free. smiley

The only resources is you, yourself and nobody.

If you are not disciplined better take the class before coming.

If you easily get aggressive, better take anger management before coming bcus pple wey crae passs u dey here.

If you spend money unwisely go and learn macro economic bcus every cents here is useful.

If you are the type that cant live without frnds and family. . . You better have your pillow with you

bcus you fit not even see your neighbor for months and your best frnd will be your gadgets. (depends on the state sha.)

No excuse for ignorance here, if you make any mistake, admit it to yourself and plan way out or you are OYO. . .

If any of your frnds tell you say dem dey et fried rice for house . . na lie oo . . na burger and diet coke them eat.

USA is sweeet but only few enjoyed it.

wishing you guys the best of the best as you land the of the Brave.

Note: . . Pls know the kind of pple you walk with . . That's the most important thing, bcus the only thing wey sure pass for USA is prison.

And their prison start from 3 yrs upward. grin grin

Oga,i thought this forum was meant to encourage peeeps and not to scare or discourage them.
Truth be told,if you survived it,anyone can!Yes boss!!!
Which one is prison again? Infact,you dey make me laugh for here.
Worst case,if you can't survive,u come back to your papa house.abi?
My homies who got visas already,but moving with inadequate funds,with God all things are possible!
To those going to the embassy,or planning for their masters,you can meditate on the words of seedord247.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2012
@Anythincanhapen. .

Your username should be my answer to you . . .

I will never tell anybody not to come, and if you check my comment very well, I'm giving advice based on

pple experience and mine. And regarding the prison stuff . . Only me and few other guys on here will know

what am talking about . .pls i nor scare pple oooooooo . ejooooooooo. Mi ole gba california dey calabar oo. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Dotman01(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2012
WARYZ: answer 1-no am resuming on the 15th of august,bt am tryna defer my addmission 2 spring so I can av ample time 2 play with my family b4 leaving,pls nairalanders which lie can I lie 2 d skool on reasons y I wanna defer again 4 the FOURTH time,any Ideas please?
Answer-igbogbo model college na government secondary skool 4 ikorodu lagos state E.g kankon model college.
Well all d same thanks.
U want to defer ur admission 4 spring again? O boi dnt try it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.