Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20878 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

I've got tons of pictures of erosion ravaged SE...

I know you guys will start crying foul it I post them... grin

I'll ignore you....

@ilugunboy

Just google erosion in Anambra/Enugu/Imo/Abia/Ebonyi using google pictures.... grin

lily levered boy..you couldn't do your dirty work yourself hence the reason you are sending the stooge and lowlife ilugunboy to do it for you..and sadly..the phool ilugunboy will oblige you like a daft directionless puppy that he is..so sad....
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

Every other of your post keep proving to us here how DuN.CE you are...keep displaying your awkward stupvidity here for everyone to see.
first prove me wrong

1-lagos is the world 4th worst city

2-tinubu collects 10percent of your tax in lagos

3-tinubu and orji are both loosers so therefore pot cannot call kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
most of orji's critics on nl are from SE.we from SE know orji to be a useless governor;we dont hide it neither do we pretend that abia governor is a performing governor.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
dayokanu: [size=28pt]I no know say sweet thread like this dey here.

Abeg wait make I go get my Adekunle pictures and lets have some fun[/size]

bring it on man...i need a more tasking and challenging hate filled person....,more ruthless bigots here..not these not so impressive apprentice iluguboy and shymex.. wink wink wink
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
chima12: most of orji's critics on nl are from SE.we from SE know orji to be a useless governor;we dont hide it neither do we pretend that abia governor is a performing governor.
You're correct my guy. That's why i like our people. They'll expose anybody that's not doing well among them. But some people mistake it for disunity.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: first prove me wrong

Your brain is now working...

Just tell chimp faced Orji to keep Awo's name out of his mouth...

The man died in 1985, yet you guys won't tell him R.I.P smh...

You guys create threads about him every other week, jobless cu.nts..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

bring it on man...i need a more tasking and challenging hate filled person....,more ruthless bigots here..not these not so impressive apprentice iluguboy and shymex.. wink wink wink

Ode...you've been beaten hands down time without number and you are still claiming victorious....go on, enjoy the blaze if that will soothe your silly ego.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Bastiger(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Was bola tinubu wrong in his observation?NO! I am an Abian and just like mr tinubu said,there is no visible development in Abia state,nothing is working here.T a orji is retarded and his ranting is just to save face because there is nothing to show for his almost 5years in office.we in Abia know better,recalling what awolowo said is of no significance,maybe he thinks abians are fools.initially we thought (mother excellency)orji uzo kalu's mother was bad news,now we abians realize that t a orji is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of abia state.useless man
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by wirewire(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

Amadiohia died a painful and sorrowful death time ago... grin

You don't want ogun, obatala, olokun, osun etc.. visiting you, do you grin grin grin
You mean osun state, ogun state and wat d hell is obatala and olokun are they new states created too or will soon be created? grin
shymmex:

Amadiohia died a painful and sorrowful death time ago... grin

You don't want ogun, obatala, olokun, osun etc.. visiting you, do you grin grin grin
You mean osun state, ogun state and wat d hell is obatala and olokun are they new states created too or will soon be created?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: first prove me wrong

You are still not making an iota of sense....c'omon are you this shallow? shocked shocked
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

Ode...you've been beaten hands down time without number and you are still claiming victorious....go on, enjoy the blaze if that will soothe your silly ego.

shift jor...your master is here..lemme take him head on....go argue with peeps your size..am done talking to you...
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
wirewire:
You mean osun state, ogun state and wat d hell is obatala and olokun are they new states created too or will soon be created? grin
You mean osun state, ogun state and wat d hell is obatala and olokun are they new states created too or will soon be created?

Ask Amadiohia what killed him, and he will mention those names... grin grin

Amadiohia is dead and buried...

Those other gods multiplied and took their crusade to South America, Caribbean, and North America... grin grin

I actually feel sad for dead 'Amadiohia'. sad sad sad
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

shift jor...your master is here..lemme take him head on....go argue with peeps your size..am done talking to you...

thank you, its good when one knows when to run with his tails between his legs.... Olodo Rabata grin

He who knows how to run learn to fight another day....enjoy the rest of your day..if there is anything to be enjoyed in your life grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

Who else? but the Nairaland Resident child molesters

hohohohoho, u guys lack yarns
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by antitpiah: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Someone needs to call Tinubu out, I am glad Orji is doing just that. Go Orji!!!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Ndu2000: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Obviously the reaction here is a reflection of peoples view of Orji. He is brainless and has never hidden it, in looks and thought. When you expect him to point at those his landmark achievement in Abia, he goes crazy. He is stil giving triclycle as empowerment scheme for youths. Does he have an idea? You will certainly return to where Orji Uzor your mentor brought you from in 2007. Kirikiri.
Abians and others that can recognise performance have attested, Orji as a failure. Of course he never won any election, he stole peoples mandate.
Better go repair a room there now you still have freedom.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by adaybayor(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: But seriously, why do Igbo leaders turn every critique into tribal crap?

Anambra Governor vs El Rufai = The Governor turned it into Hausa/Fulani vs Igbo

Orji guy vs Tinubu = The coward wants to turn it into Yoruba vs Igbo...

These people are sissies and wussies!!! grin grin

I can see where the tribal warriors on NL got the trait from... grin

Because they themselves are tribal crap and cos of the inferiority complex....simple.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Bastiger(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Infact i don vex,who be t a orji sef? He has totally destroyed Aba, a governor who bought a bus for drug addicts @ york in aba,bought a bus for a group of touts called colombia in aba and even encouraged them to metamorphose into an association where u buy forms to join,can u imagine?a governor that listed the cleaning of school road drainage amongst his developmental projects,or is it the substandard the pedestrian bridge (he or the abia state polytechnic rector) built across Abia state polytechnic and brought in all the praise singers in Nigeria to cheer him,what other developmental project can he boast of in Abia other than selling kerosine @ d stadium in umuahia?hopeless man
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by kaeto(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Orji, in as much as I dont like Tinubu, can you tell us what you have done with the monthly allocation you receive in the name of Abia State ? Stop talking trash, ACN governors in Lagos and Edo State are known to develop states during first term and loot during second term, but you loot all the way.
i am an Igbo and I support the criticism from Tinubu, if only the thieves in my state will wake up from their...
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

After reading the thread, I most Ibo posters agree with Tinubu. So I wont want to bash them with it. But lets choose a separate thread where we can go slug it.

You can dig one of those Biafra or Ojukwu threads from the past or create another one so we can have our field day

Abeg do quick dont let my pictures go to waste, Or do you want me to do a small preview here?

Anticipating a speedy response. Regards from the Black Scorpion himself

Yours sincerely in tribalism

Dayokanu
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
anyway am out, i guess i have made my point clear, orji is clueless but if anyoone should correct him it shouldnt be a more clueless person like tinubu who turned lagos into the 4th worst city in the world and still collecting ten percent of tax.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Bastiger(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
adaybayor:

Because they themselves are tribal crap and cos of the inferiority complex....simple.

i would rather not join issues with you co like i always say abraham lincoln said something about people like you"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Dainfamous: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
how did i miss these one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ijemomo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Truth is bitter&must be told no matter whose ox is gorged! T.A 0chendo please tell d world what u'r achievements are if any! Hope u saw d election in edo state inspite of d federal might an opposition still won by a wide margin bc his works campained for him! We are waiting Ochendo my foot.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by emsquare(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hmmmm!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by kunlaxo: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Guys looking at this trend i cant stop laughing all i can read througth is found below.

The Result of this Essay competition for today is listed below.

yoruba Land = 98% Good Analysis with proof of visible Development .. shymex and ilu.

Igboland = 55% Poor Development with false evidence couple with Faulty Government elected.

The winner is =EVERYBODY because if igbo land were not develop.. it wll keep affecting all of us in terms of Trade and GDP ..investment both foreing and local ..employment.. we are all nigerians igbo. hausa. yoruba...one nation one love..in fact igbo and yoruba are two tribes that have been peaceful for a while.. One nigeria one love.

Advise and recommendation to the abians...shine your eye and cast for a reliable candidate.

I sign out.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Dainfamous: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

guy you are talking bricks and mortar in Ibadan. correction, its mud and huts
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
kunlaxo: Guys looking at this trend i cant stop laughing all i can read througth is found below.

The Result of this Essay competition for today is listed below.

yoruba Land = 98% Good Analysis with proof of visible Development .. shymex and ilu.

Igboland = 55% Poor Development with false evidence couple with Faulty Government elected.

The winner is =EVERYBODY because if igbo land were not develop.. it wll keep affecting all of us in terms of Trade and GDP ..investment both foreing and local ..employment.. we are all nigerians igbo. hausa. yoruba...one nation one love..in fact igbo and yoruba are two tribes that have been peaceful for a while.. One nigeria one love.

Advise and recommendation to the abians...shine your eye and cast for a reliable candidate.

I sign out.

I guess you just woke up from a nightmare.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Dainfamous: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
yorobe people don run as usual hehehehehehe they dear point at SE in development, i never see what they have to brag with cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by chino11(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Happening now. SW will be history soon, its a matter of time.

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-eko-atlantic-project-disaster-just-days-away-lekki

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo, El-rufai, Oshiomhole Playing Key Roles In Ministerial Appointments / Governor Matawalle Gives 24 Zamfara Lawmakers Official Vehicles / El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.