Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20898 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
T.A. Orji!

Oya begin show am all your many many achievements so he will shut up.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by esikpogho: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
backwardness your state is know for second hand cloth.for christ sake, why is't some Nigeria are celebrating backwardness,go to Aba portorportor every where Aba is the most dirt city. i have be to in the east,dirt water every where if it rain the water we not move for days,thou it may be he have work on it now because is almost a year now i went there
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please remember that GEJ came and endorsed this man in Umuahia,oh!

This worst governor in Nigeria.

That was one of my reasons for opposing GEJ. I felt that no human being with the fear of God will gladly be at the forefront of supporting the parasitic government of Orji.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wislet: Do you give the Igbos a place in the scheme of things in your country?

Or you want them to be happy wth you because you constantly relegate them to the background, even when you know they are more than capable?

WHY IS THERE NO LEVEL PLAYING GROUND IN YOUR NATION?

Why do you guys cry foul about everything??

Where is the Minister of Power from?

Where is the Chief of Army staff from?

Where is the Minister of Finance from?

Where is the Minister for Labour from?

Where is the Minister of Aviation from?

Where is the Minister of Health from?

Etc.... I can't be arsed to list the rest - but Igbos control this present administration, and they hold the most important ministerial positions..

What else do you guys want?? Take over the damn country, and put Igbos in-charge of everything, huh?

PS: This thread has nothing to do with Igbos, but a ret.arded and non-performing Governor who can't keep Pa. Awolowo's name out of his smelly mouth.. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please someone with the capability should go and do a documentary on Aba...also Warri (not as bad as ABA, but considering delta state allocation).
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by atuboweke(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
In as much as we all condemms Orji for not having anything to show in Abia State, WE SHOULD ALSO COMMEND HIM FOR PUTTING TIFNUBU IN HIS RIGHT PLACE. MAY BE TIFNUBU THINGS ABIA IS A YORUBA STATE THAT HE CONTROLS AND DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS!!!! Pls SouthEast are not known for FOLLOW-FOLLOW!!! Go and ask Jim, Chimaroke, Uzor Kalu, Ohakim etc. TIFNUBU SHOULD GO BACK TO HIS SOUTHWEST AND CONTINUE HIS LOOTING AND CONTROLLING.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
And if Igbos are that "capable", the whole East won't be the shytehole it is..

Don't tell me non-Igbos have been governing SE since 1999.. grin

Okonjo Iweala is so capable but the country's in chaos economically.. grin

Barth Nnaji is so capable but the power generation in the country is in shambles... grin

Capable ko, culpable ni...

Go get some fresh air... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by manny4life(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
When the mad man el-rufai accused Anambra state of poor education and poverty + all the junk he put out, though Gov Obi did reply back he was accusing the entire igbo race, a week later, Gov. Obi put out facts and figures taht shut up the mallam's mouth. The mallam was super dazed by the war of facts, that I dared him to reply back but no.

What is my message, if Gov. Orji believes that Tinubu said something wrong, disputing it with actual facts and figures is the best weapon of attack. That makes the accuser look foo.lish, politics is dirty, our politicians should learn to accept criticism and be able to reply back word for word to every accusation put forth.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
ypzilanti: Please someone with the capability should go and do a documentary on Aba...also Warri (not as bad as ABA, but considering delta state allocation).
The people have the right to hold their Governors accountable, he receives monthly allocation from Abuja and pockets it ? Tinubu, we understand is trying to win over Abia to his league of ACN clique, but you cant deny that he is saying the truth going by the dirt stories heard about Aba, the then commercial centre of the SE. The former Orji and the present Orji have one thing in common. Looting without the fear of Amadioha.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
ACN could have easily won this state. All they could have done was back a credible and popular candidate with finances, and they go on a media blitz. All you need to campaign against T.A. Orji is film clips of ABA metropolis.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
T.A Orji is a slowpoke. Tinubu Is right, there is no even development in abia especially aba. T.A Orji should list the projects he has completed from his first term till now.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
If only ACN will feature a credible candidate and not the thief the featured last time or any other ngwa people cause people are scared of voting in an ngwa man cause of their behavior. Find anyother credible man thats not from ngwa land and you will win abia.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
manny4life: When the mad man el-rufai accused Anambra state of poor education and poverty + all the junk he put out, though Gov Obi did reply back he was accusing the entire igbo race, a week later, Gov. Obi put out facts and figures taht shut up the mallam's mouth. The mallam was super dazed by the war of facts, that I dared him to reply back but no.

What is my message, if Gov. Orji believes that Tinubu said something wrong, disputing it with actual facts and figures is the best weapon of attack. That makes the accuser look foo.lish, politics is dirty, our politicians should learn to accept criticism and be able to reply back word for word to every accusation put forth.
We can tolerate Tinubu's speech even though is a looter because he laid solid foundation that transformed Lagos, but we cant tolerate the nomadic extremist called El-Rufai who was not even able to run a ministry without bias. He had no impetus to insult a governor because he has in no way been in such capacity before. He is a blind critic and pro-boko
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: The people have the right to hold their Governors accountable, he receives monthly allocation from Abuja and pockets it ? Tinubu, we understand is trying to win over Abia to his league of ACN clique, but you cant deny that he is saying the truth going by the dirt stories heard about Aba, the then commercial centre of the SE. The former Orji and the present Orji have one thing in common. Looting without the fear of Amadioha.

Billionaire and I agree on one thing. grin

First time on Nairaland. T.A.

Orji must be the most hated person in Nigeria...not one poster defending him yet.

What is that his special adviser on new media doing, sef?...or he appointed incompetence at that level again?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ebamma(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
mr orji can u kindly show us what u have achieved since u took over from orji uzor kalu?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by kunlaxo: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
THE TRUTH IS THE WORLD HATE FAILURES AND STORY TELLERS...WE SHOULD ALL LEARN TO CELEBRATE SUCCESS AND CRITIZE FAILURES....SIMPLE.
IMAGINE AFTER HOW MANY YEARS WITH NO VISIBLE DEVELOPMENT....KAI IBO MAN AND STATE MONEY* I HAIL OOO JUST CONTINUE SHOPPING JARE OGA URJI OR ABI NA ORJI...WHILE ALL CELEBRATE OKORONCHA MY MAN.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
One Out Of Many Of T.A Orji's Development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD9lfqSVsSQ&feature=related

De man de mad
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Technocracy: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
I believe Tinubu made a statement out of visible experience and othe ground assesment,orji you are a disgrace to the ibo race,you get large chunk of money from the fedration account and 13percent derivation yet u pocket this money for yourself and your cronies,will u tell me that orji uzor-kalu has been collecting all the allocation to himself again, the God of our fore-fathers who has laboured without benefit for emancipation of the ibo race will never forgive u on the poverty,deprivation,sickness and hunger you are bringing to their land.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
By Olawale Olaleye
20 Mar 2011

why did this make headline? this is old news ,it happened before elections
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: And if Igbos are that "capable", the whole East won't be the shytehole it is..

Barth Nnaji is so capable but the power generation in the country is in shambles... grin

Go get some fresh air... undecided undecided undecided

Are you mad? who told u dat the whole igbo states are shit holes? say wot u know.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by gbadexy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Orji's statement shows that he is a tribalist without foresight.
I have no problem him and tinubu or awolowo for that matter, but his implying that awolowo's statement about banning second hand clothes (and by implication encouraging local production that would create more employment from planting to processing of cotton,wools, etc) was a wrong move shows he has no foresight and the ibo leaders who should have enlightened their people or implement it themselves put their interest above that of their people selfishly.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by DExplorer1: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Tinubu does not in anyway have the right to talk about Abia's progress. The administration there is not ACN sponsored and why the provoking statement. It's obvious both of them are celebrated thieves, why is his kettle calling pot black. No doubt he made little progress in Lagos and Orji has got his records too even though not up to expectation. They both under-performed. Simple!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
[b]shymmex: And if Igbos are that "capable", the whole East won't be the shytehole it is..

Don't tell me non-Igbos have been governing SE since 1999..

Okonjo Iweala is so capable but the country's in chaos economically..

Barth Nnaji is so capable but the power generation in the country is in shambles...

Go get some fresh ai[/b]r...

mumu and yet the igbo states are better than yoruba states in everything, is ondo and osun better than abia? which state in those ancient caves called yorubaland is better than any igbo state?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Tinubu does not in anyway have the right to talk about Abia's progress. The administration there is not ACN sponsored and why the provoking statement. It's obvious both of them are celebrated thieves, why is his kettle calling pot black. No doubt he made little progress in Lagos and Orji has got his records too even though not up to expectation. They both under-performed. Simple!

BAD Records abi?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by sambos994(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Here we go... TRIBALISM WAR!!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
gbadexy: Orji's statement shows that he is a tribalist without foresight.
I have no problem him and tinubu or awolowo for that matter, but his implying that awolowo's statement about banning second hand clothes (and by implication encouraging local production that would create more employment from planting to processing of cotton,wools, etc) was a wrong move shows he has no foresight and the ibo leaders who should have enlightened their people or implement it themselves put their interest above that of their people selfishly.
clap for yourselves, what have you people done in the southwest , the regions is still centuries apart, orji is a failure but tinubu have no buisness talking about failures cause he is also a failure in orjis cartegory.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ipheanyi: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is quite true there is no visible develpoment in Abia state. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu painted a true picture of Abia state. I am from Abia state. I shade tears for my people any time I travel home. There no evidence of deviden of democracy. Can that looter T.A. Orji compare his self with the incubent Governor of Lagos State? He is far more Behind Governor Fashola
. Theodore Orji is busy using the people fund in buying all the houses in Umuahia.
Initially he said Orji Kalu mum was the reason for his non performance. Since he ran to PDP he cannot boast of any street light not to talk of road. When other Governors is talking, he need to keep quiet.
He has nothing to show for his two tenure.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
The Orji is a stupid and shameless idiot. I am from Abia, since he was rigged into power, has he done any positive thing to demonstrate his power for the office. Nonsense. Infact, this Orji is the worst thing to have happened to this state. Old fool.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
atuboweke: In as much as we all condemms Orji for not having anything to show in Abia State, WE SHOULD ALSO COMMEND HIM FOR PUTTING TIFNUBU IN HIS RIGHT PLACE. MAY BE TIFNUBU THINGS ABIA IS A YORUBA STATE THAT HE CONTROLS AND DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS!!!! Pls SouthEast are not known for FOLLOW-FOLLOW!!! Go and ask Jim, Chimaroke, Uzor Kalu, Ohakim etc. TIFNUBU SHOULD GO BACK TO HIS SOUTHWEST AND CONTINUE HIS LOOTING AND CONTROLLING.

Without any apology..you are a disgrace to every self respecting Igbo hardworking and honest person...where did you crawled out from?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by CHIDIEJIOGU: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]And if Igbos are that "capable", the whole East won't be the shytehole it is..

Go get some fresh air...

WILL U SHUT UR ARSE WIPE MOUTH.IS IT THE IGBOS THAT MADE THE SYSTEM AS IT IS?
STUPID HUMAN BEING..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ifihearam: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nellyd: Simply the fact. He knows he is fooling himself. TA Orji is the worst governor in Nigeria.

Please don't go there na Emma Uduaghan for delta state ooo
Na my yeye governor be the worstestest
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by klax(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'am gravely dissappointed on this Gov. Orji. So a man of you calibre could be carrying a tribal sentiment lauguage around? Oh heaven when are we going to grow out of this for God sake

If Tinubu has come to run foul mouth why Awolowo into the whole picture beside the second hand good that he is refering to is it Awolowo that at last banned second hand cloth it?? Gov. your mind is missing seriously.

As opposition party do you expect Tinubu to come to Abia and be praising you I guess you as a Gov. and another flag party bearer should use the opportunity to showcase to your state what you have done so far instead you are ranting jargons. Does that means you have nothing to show for your state?? I just wonder.

I am not ACN neither their sympatiZer but as a political leader when opposition talk defend yourself and show proof of your worth that is what we sell you and allow THE populace to decide for themselves rather you are jumping from Awolowo to Fashola blablabla what is your business with that mr Gov? Defend yourself by saying what you have done so far for your state biko.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aranmolate Ayobami: ‘We Treated 15 Lekki Tollgate Shooting Victims’ / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.