Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20892 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
I posted a clear pix that reads ABIA SPEB but none of these fo0ls here mouthing silliness can do same about the rubbish they are posting...c'omon..try harder and give life and meaning to your pix for once grin. Post a self-evidencing pix like this or keep the shut up for ever!

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva: I don't know why some people are getting emotional over nothing. TA orji, in as much as he's the worst thing to happen to east of the Niger but ya'll have to understand that he's a politician just like Tinubu, so he will try as much as possible to defend himself and his administration. Nobody faulted Tinubu for saying that there's no visible development in Abia(which is true but which is also politics) but ya'll are quick to reprimand TA Orji for using the only weapon he has to defends his administration. We all remember the reaction of ACN when GEJ called them rascals. So, let's give Orji a break biko.

Hmm! One would think listing all the positive things HIS ADMINISTRATION has done is the only way to defend HIS ADMINISTRATION but what do we know, eh?

You know what, now that you have broken it down. . . it totally makes sense that mentioning the names of people long dead and invoking cheap sentiment is a better defensive recourse.

Yep!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: ....and to that new fool posting erosion devastated Ibo land as Lagos; #Godiswatching your lying as$s. tongue

really ? keep deceiving yourself meanwhile more slides photos of yorubaland and tinubus idea of development.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: ....and to that new fool posting erosion devastated Ibo land as Lagos; #Godiswatching your lying as$s. tongue
you want more

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
we can do this all day

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva: I don't know why some people are getting emotional over nothing. TA orji, in as much as he's the worst thing to happen to east of the Niger but ya'll have to understand that he's a politician just like Tinubu, so he will try as much as possible to defend himself and his administration. Nobody faulted Tinubu for saying that there's no visible development in Abia(which is true but which is also politics) b[b]ut ya'll are quick to reprimand TA Orji for using the only weapon he has to defends his administration.[/b] We all remember the reaction of ACN when GEJ called them rascals. So, let's give Orji a break biko.

According to you, the only weapon that Orji has is to play the ethnic card when challenged on his performance? shocked Eh? Where is this country headed?

If a Muslim Northerner criticizes your (a Christian Igbo man from Abia) policies or state of finance or infrastructure, attack Islam or the North;
If a Christian Northerner criticizes you, attack the North;
If a Yoruba man criticizes you, attack the Yorubas;

Where will this non-progressive mindset get you?

If a fellow Igbo man from Anambra or Enugu critizes you, attack Anambra or Enugu state;
If an Isiala man from Abia criticizes you, attack the Ngwas or his political party;
If someone from your town criticizes you, attack his village;
If someone from your village criticizes you, attack his family or parents;
If someone from your family criticizes you, engage him in fisticuffs;
If someone from your government criticizes you, sack him.

Can you see there is no end to the intolerance and inability to benefit from constructive criticism by looking closely at what can be improved? In all the scenarios I listed above, one thing is common - the criticized man has failed to look inwards in order to put his house in order.

There will always be reasons to attack others based on their tribal, religious or political leanings. The wise, the sensible and the truly mature people always resist the temptation to do so and only focus on issues.

However, at the end of it all, the loser is the person bring criticized who refuses to benefit from the criticism.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
ibadan the wonderland of south west

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Alary: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

My guy..Stop fo0ling yourself around here...those pix can fit anywhere in the South of Nigeria. cheesy
All this are igbo girls and children living in slum around the riverine grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
according to tinubu , orji should strive to make abia enviroment look like this

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^^ Fo0l..those are natural occurrence that even advance countries are not totally immune from.....If you can show that those are as a result of negligence on the part of the govt..then I will hear your argument..for now..dig more into your archives.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

According to you, the only weapon that Orji has is to play the ethnic card when challenged on his performance? shocked Eh? Where is this country headed?

If a Muslim Northerner criticizes your (a Christian Igbo man from Abia) policies or state of finance or infrastructure, attack Islam or the North;

If a fellow Igbo man from Anambra or Enugu critizes you, attack Anambra or Enugu state;
If an Isiala man from Abia criticizes you, attack the Ngwas or his political party;

Can you see there is no end to the intolerance and inability to benefit from constructive criticism by looking closely at what can be improved? In all the scenarios I listed above, one thing is common - the criticized man has failed to look inwards in order to put his house in order.

There will always be reasons to attack others based on their tribal, religious or political leanings. The wise, the introspective and the truly mature people always resist the temptation to do so and only focus on issues.

However, at the end of it all, the loser is the person bring criticized who refuses to benefit from the criticism.

I swear to God! I'm just gonna sit back and let you do all the talking. . .typing because you do it so well!!!

It is such an insult for posts like these to be wedged between posts from the moronic picture posting bobbsey twins. undecided
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

There will always be reasons to attack others based on their tribal, religious or political leanings. The wise, the introspective and the truly mature people always resist the temptation to do so and only focus on issues.

I'm not holding brief for Orji, neither i'm i supporting what he has said. But you have to understand that politicians will use any means possible to attack their opponent. That's what politicians do.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Alary:
All this are igbo girls and children living in slum around the riverine grin
tory everybody knows igbos live in island part of lagos ,even last election proved that with AC getting votes from mainland slums while APGA,plus PDP getting votes from VI,ikoyi,VGC
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
More pictures please. . . This is so entertaining.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hmm! One would think listing all the positive things HIS ADMINISTRATION has done is the only way to defend HIS ADMINISTRATION but what do we know, eh?

You know what, now that you have broken it down. . . it totally makes sense that mentioning the names of people long dead and invoking cheap sentiment is a better defensive recourse.

Yep!
Politicians will even call the name of Jesus just to win a political argument. OBJ did it.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

I bet you there are loads of really pathetic places in that your homeland....
no we dont have slums in the south east , you either live in the cities or in the countryside, igbo country sides are way better looking that yoruba cities of ibadan , ogbomosho, abeokuta etc
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
O boy, see what this thread has been turned into.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
namfav:
typical ibo people, leave them alone

did a fulani man just open his gutter? how many people have you slaughtered today? 10, 16? fucking babarian
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: tory everybody knows igbos live in island part of lagos ,even last election proved that with AC getting votes from mainland slums while APGA,plus PDP getting votes from VI,ikoyi,VGC

You often talk carelessly that one begins to wonder if you are for real or just a butt of a joke..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
ahaha Orji and his cautions.

Didn't he caution the North during the election? What happened afterwards? Dude kept quiet like the coward he is.

Lil housefly trying to blow out a camp fire
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
ikooko:
M U M U, how can you compare orji achievement in abia with tinubu in lagos. can your orji survive a month without federal allocation? Tinubu did and even begin the transformation of present day lagos.
well it's ok if you reason like this since youre still an apprentice at alaba market.
yes we can see that transformation

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Who keeps posting a picture of a little boy taking a shower?

So many pe[i]dophil[/i]es on NL
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Ejine(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

[size=18pt]If an Isiala man from Abia criticizes you, attack the Ngwas or his political party;[/size]

There will always be reasons to attack others based on their tribal, religious or political leanings. The wise, the sensible and the truly mature people always resist the temptation to do so and only focus on issues.

LOL! I remember this clearly. Orji has already done this. The man is a real tribalist! grin grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Who keeps posting a picture of a little boy taking a shower?

So many pe[i]dophil[/i]es on NL

Who else? but the Nairaland Resident child molesters
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
To be honest, I've forgotten the point of the whole argument, undecided undecided undecided nevertheless, yall should carry on...
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Forester45(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
donigspain: We have NO governor in Abia state. We Abians have disassociated ourselves from him. Let the world hold him and only him responsible for both his actions and inactions. THANKS.
That is perfectly true.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
The Governor is a failure....deal with the message and ignore the messenger!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
tinubus legacy

Harare and Lagos ranked as the world’s worst cities to live in
FEATURE ARTICLES, NIGERIA, ZIMBABWE | BY CLAUDE HARDING | JULY 12, 2012 AT 10:59

inShare

African cities don’t perform well in a new Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranking of the world’s best cities to live in.

Johannesburg is the African city that scored the highest in the rankings.
Six African cities feature in the bottom ten of the rankings, with Zimbabwe’s capital Harare the worst performer. Johannesburg, in 40th position from a total of 70 cities included in the rankings, scored the highest of all African cities.
The new ranking builds on EIU’s Liveability index by including an additional category, Spatial Characteristics, to the existing five categories – Stability, Healthcare, Culture and Environment, Education and Infrastructure. This new category seeks to account for the spatial aspects of city life: urban form (sprawl, green space), the geographical situation of the city (natural assets, isolation and connectivity), cultural assets and pollution.
Best cities ranking – Africa
City Overall rank (out of a total of 70 cities)
Johannesburg 40
Casablanca 53
Cairo 55
Nairobi 62
Lusaka 63
Dakar 66
Abidjan 67
Lagos 69
Harare 70
Globally Hong Kong is the top ranked city. Although Hong Kong scored relatively poorly for pollution and cultural assets, the city benefited from strong scores in the natural assets and sprawl categories.
EMAIL | PRINT | PDF

of course after 8 years of tinubu what do you expect.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: The Governor is a failure....deal with the message and ignore the messenger!
yes we already know he is a failure but the mesenger tinubu too is worse than a failure , even after making lagos the worst city in the world he is still collecting 10percent tax forever from lagosians
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not holding brief for Orji, neither i'm i supporting what he has said. But you have to understand that politicians will use any means possible to attack their opponent. That's what politicians do.

Even if politicians resort to underhand antics, mud-throwing and going below the line of dignity to make their point, must non-politicians, urbane and well-bred people join them or endorse their barbaric style?

You may not be supporting what he said but you ratified the ethnic weapon to which he resorted. So where do you stand? Whether he is performing well or not, Orji is today a political leader and he should be careful of what he says and how he says it. He should be cautious not to hurt the sensibilities of others. You may not want to admit it but his response to Tinubu is not even politically correct. Let me show you.

Are all Yorubas members of the ACN? Did Tinubu speak on behalf of all Yorubas, many of whom are not even politicians let alone being ACN members? Are all Yoruba people lovers of Tinubu? Are all Awolowo admirers lovers of Tinubu? You see, by launching into a tirade against all Yorubas regardless of their political leanings, Orji has even tactlessly created more enemies for himself and perhaps a softer landing for Tinubu. In fact, with this unintelligent response, he may have lost the respect of sound and fairly-minded Abians, who he probably thought would endorse his childish response.

Did you see the response of Professor Soludo to Aganga (then Minister of Finance) sometime last year? Soludo vanquished all his points and arguments and even invited him to a public debate. Soludo did not for once in his response attack Aganga's tribe or Sanusi religion! That is how intelligent and progressive people respond to issues.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: then why are yorubas migrating to porthacourt and onitsha in their million too , olodo did yorubas build lagos? lagos was capital untill 1999. even the abia you are trying to bash have large yoruba communities. yorubas have no decent state or city worth talking about.

Illiteracy is your major problem

SMH for someone who thinks lagis was capital till 1999

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says / 2019: Ministers, Nnamani, Kalu Launch Buhari’s S/west Campaign Office / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.