Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20895 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
T.A Orji is a monumental failure..a bleeding 1.diot no doubt..he has failed his people,himself and his god....dude is equally amazed at his failure just like the rest of us..but i took offense because tinubu has no right or justification to open his amala filled mouth to criticize the m0r0n named T.A orji....i have no qualms if people like oshiomole,amaechi,donald duke,akpabio etc castigate orji...but tinubu....hellll no....flood has virtually taken over the entire sw and some dude name ilugunboy is here spewing rubbish....just like the phoolish phool shymex saying lagos state is well developed...niggah doesnt know lagos is no man's land..we all have stakes here...nobody is leaving lagos for any of you yaribas...never..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I swear to God! I'm just gonna sit back and let you do all the talking. . .typing because you do it so well!!!

It is such an insult for posts like these to be wedged between posts from the moronic picture posting bobbsey twins. undecided

Thank you jare. As you can see, the oafs and the knuckle-heads have polluted this thread.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: yes we already know he is a failure but the mesenger tinubu too is worse than a failure , even after making lagos the worst city in the world he is still collecting 10percent tax forever from lagosians

Stop spamming the board with your careless childish talk.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

Even if politicians resort to underhand antics, mud-throwing and going below the line of dignity to make their point, must non-politicians, urbane and well-bred people join them or endorse their barbaric style?

You may not be supporting what he said but you ratified the ethnic weapon to which he resorted. So where do you stand? Whether he is performing well or not, Orji is today a political leader and he should be careful of what he says and how he says it. He should be cautious not to hurt the sensibilities of others. You may not want to admit it but his response to Tinubu is not even politically correct. Let me show you.

Are all Yorubas members of the ACN? Did Tinubu speak on behalf of all Yorubas, many of whom are not even politicians let alone being ACN members? Are all Yoruba people lovers of Tinubu? Are all Awolowo admirers lovers of Tinubu? You see, by launching into a tirade against all Yorubas regardless of their political leanings, Orji has even tactlessly created more enemies for himself and perhaps a softer landing for Tinubu. In fact, with this unintelligent response, he may have lost the respect of sound and fairly-minded Abians, who he probably thought would endorse his childish response.

Did you see the response of Professor Soludo to Aganga (then Minister of Finance) sometime last year? Soludo vanquished all his points and arguments and even invited him to a public debate. Soludo did not for once in his response attack Aganga's tribe or Sanusi religion! That is how intelligent and progressive people respond to issues.
Like i said before, Orji is a nonentity and can resort to any verbal machination just to drive home a point, whether positive or otherwise.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by malele(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
orji is a fool
truth is bitter , 14century governors cant rule the way that mumu is ruling.
Before u condemn tinubu go to Aba and see what is happening.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
chino11: Ngige should look for alternative party if ever wish to win any election East of the Niger.

Aziwaju Congo Party ACN. Crazy and rascal party

Under which party did Ngige win election in Anambra into the current Senate?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Politicians will even call the name of Jesus just to win a political argument. OBJ did it.

Because politicians or OBJ or whoever does it does not make it right.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bwahahhahahahaha

Nigeria is indeed a hellhole... grin grin

Thanks you guys for entertaining us with 'beautiful' pictures of your country...

Just google 'Nigeria', and Nairaland will come up.. grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

boy ilugunboy doesn't know alpha beta is wholly owned by tinubu..child like you..you see why i asked you to seat back and learn from the masters...you are a dolt in e-tribal discourse..i bet despicable dayonaku and gbawe will never make such silly error like u did..seat back son..lemme school you
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones: T.A Orji is a monumental failure..a bleeding 1.diot no doubt..he has failed his people,himself and his god....dude is equally amazed at his failure just like the rest of us..but i took offense because tinubu has no right or justification to open his amala filled mouth to criticize the m0r0n named T.A orji....i have no qualms if people like oshiomole,amaechi,donald duke,akpabio etc castigate orji...but tinubu....hellll no....flood has virtually taken over the entire sw and some dude name ilugunboy is here spewing rubbish....just like the phoolish phool shymex saying lagos state is well developed...niggah doesnt know lagos is no man's land..we all have stakes here...nobody is leaving lagos for any of you yaribas...never..

You are really a troubled soul. I will suggest you take a break...go on vacation..sow some of your wild oats..maybe..just maybe by then, your life will take a meaningful shape..I could have recommend you to a doctor, but your case seems so hopeless at the moment.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

Because politicians or OBJ or whoever does it does not make it right.
It's not right but they're politicians and they are evil.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
@bashr8

How old are you?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

boy ilugunboy doesn't know[b] alpha beta is wholly owned by tinubu[/b]..child like you..you see why i asked you to seat back and learn from the masters...you are a dolt in e-tribal discourse..i bet despicable dayonaku and gbawe will never make such silly error like u did..seat back son..lemme school you

Shut your dirt trap for a minute and listen to yourself. Same way your f0ols keeping going to town with the story that Asiwaju owns Orientals. crap!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

You are really a troubled soul. I will suggest you take a break...go on vacation..sow some of your wild oats..maybe..just maybe by then, your life will take a meaningful shape..I could have recommend you to a doctor, but your case seems so hopeless at the moment.

you are lame...accept it and give up.....nature and man has not been fair to you no doubt but hey...who cares...take a dive or something..just spare us the horror of your silly existence...Gracia
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: @bashr8

How old are you?

Ask Ilugun boy the same question.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by manny4life(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm loving this thread... grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Ask Ilugun boy the same question.

I asked bashr8 because he is about 35..

Notice I didn't mention gbossy4sure and the newly 'disvirgined' kid; deshclones....
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MrEverest(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
OMG, what is goin on here, who started this e-war between 2 brothers? Pls sheath your swords! **stands between both groups** honestly, i dnt see why my kinsmen shud react this way, ofcourse we all knw dat T.A Orji is a tragedy dat happened 2 Abians. How many ppl hav come out openly 2 criticise him? We must nt veiw everytin 2ru tribal prism, Tinubu has d political locus standi(though lacks it morally) 2 condemn T.A. Instead of T.A 2 reply objectively, he tried 2 play smart by throwin up tribal sentiment and unfortunately we fell 4 it! T.A Orji is a dog dat shud be ostracised by all.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

you are lame...accept it and give up.....nature and man has not been fair to you no doubt but hey...who cares...take a dive or something..just spare us the horror of your silly existence...Gracia

Lolzzzz...look at this troubled creature.....why did you bring up the idea of you been chased out of Lagos....you have such morbid fear of going back into your enclave abi? I guess you have this mortal phobia of going to settle back in the East one day? grin

I don't see any reason why you have to bring that up here of someone chasing you out of Lagos... completely irrelevant to this discourse.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

what is childless about my talk ? that lagos is the 4th worst city in the world or that tinubu collects 10 percent of all the tax you pay in lagos or that both tinubu and orji are clowns of the same cartegory therefore shouldnt be throwing stones at each other cus they look more stupid doing so?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by wirewire(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: But seriously, why do Igbo leaders turn every critique into tribal crap?

Anambra Governor vs El Rufai = The Governor turned it into Hausa/Fulani vs Igbo

Orji guy vs Tinubu = The coward wants to turn it into Yoruba vs Igbo...

These people are sissies and wussies!!! grin grin

I can see where the tribal warriors on NL got the trait from... grin
amadioha visit you dia
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/01/worst-city-study_n_945464.html#s347892&title=4_Lagos_Nigeria click on this link and find out

I've got tons of pictures of erosion ravaged SE...

I know you guys will start crying foul it I post them... grin

I'll ignore you....

@ilugunboy

Just google erosion in Anambra/Enugu/Imo/Abia/Ebonyi using google pictures.... grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Super1759: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
I think lagos needs this

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
lol @bashr8 always hyperventilating lmao grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: I think lagos needs this

How do we decide who gets to get on it?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
wirewire:
amadioha visit you dia

Amadiohia died a painful and sorrowful death time ago... grin

You don't want ogun, obatala, olokun, osun etc.. visiting you, do you grin grin grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: what is childless about my talk ? that lagos is the 4th worst city in the world or that tinubu collects 10 percent of all the tax you pay in lagos or that both tinubu and orji are clowns of the same cartegory therefore shouldnt be throwing stones at each other cus they look more stupid doing so?

Every other of your post keep proving to us here how DuN.CE you are...keep displaying your awkward stupvidity here for everyone to see.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

I asked bashr8 because he is about 35..

Notice I didn't mention gbossy4sure and the newly 'disvirgined' kid; deshclones....

first time (and possibly the last) am laughing at your post man..re-read that thread again....am not your mate in every facet of life and it applies to your years of sexual experience too...stick to topic or go take comprehension lessons too....
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=28pt]I no know say sweet thread like this dey here.

Abeg wait make I go get my Adekunle pictures and lets have some fun[/size]
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

I've got tons of pictures of erosion ravaged SE...

I know you guys will start crying foul it I post them... grin

I'll ignore you....

@ilugunboy

Just google erosion in Anambra/Enugu/Imo/Abia/Ebonyi using google pictures.... grin

We don't need that....they can't dispute that nau....when they will not want to be put to shame effortlessly.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:
[s]
first time (and possibly the last) am laughing at your post man..re-read that thread again....am not your mate in every facet of life and it applies to your years of sexual experience too...stick to topic or go take comprehension lessons too....
[/s]

I'm your God - worship me, ok?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.