Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20897 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by omodapson(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Honestly!!!

Why are these Governors so intent on emotional blackmail? undecided

Why is is that what happened during the civil war is their default response to everything??!!

So so is not working. . .Yeparipa! this is an insult to the Igbo nation.
So so and so is not doing right! What?? Remember what Awolowo did to us.
This and that has nothing! How can you say that. . .Don't you remember how we suffered?

To be honest, if I were Igbo I would be mighty offended these men use the Biafran War so willynillingly like that. It just sensitizes people to the gravity of what happened. It's gotten to the point where when people see or hear Biafra, they mentally go "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. . .Whatever" (insert eyeroll) and it shouldn't be so. We shouldn't be dismissive of an event in our history that showed us at our very worst. undecided

The war has become a good weapon in the hands of Igbo leaders, they simply use it to appeal to people's emotion and the weak fall prey.
It is high time people take their destiny in their own hands and stop playing or acting mumu

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
I don't take sides, among all the igbo states, Abia State is lacking behind when it comes to development due to bad leadership. Unpon say Abia state is one of the richest if not the richest state in Eastern Nigeria and all the money comes out from aba but go visit aba and you will cry your eyes out.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
The link shows that this happened in March 2011. Why the front page? Although still relevant.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Obiagu1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
A beg, they should take their fvcking criticism to the North and SW, we don't need hypocrites.
We'll criticise our people and handle things our way, so fvck off both El Rufai and Tinubu and any other would be attention seeker.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MrGlobe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Awolowo is a bloody tribalist... the governor merely stated what every Tom, dikc and Harry knows. and yes his name must always be brought up in mess like this because he has no single respect from ANYBODY other than his tribalistic disciples in the SW. And this is not holding forth for orji. Tinubu too merely stated what every Tom, dikc and Harry knows too.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Obiagu1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
ypzilanti: The link shows that this happened in March 2011. Why the front page? Although still relevant.

Oh really, no more Igbo news to make the front page?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Obiagu1:

Oh really, no more Igbo news to make the front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/994074/anambra-key-industrial-revolution-aganga#11488459

this should make the front page but no they rather bring negative news from 2011 . the mods are so st..upid. imagine tinubu pot calling orji kettle black.both are in the same cartegories of losers.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Mucokey(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Orji, in as much as I dont like Tinubu, can you tell us what you have done with the monthly allocation you receive in the name of Abia State ? Stop talking trash, ACN governors in Lagos and Edo State are known to develop states during first term and loot during second term, but you loot all the way.
why spoiled your almost fyn logic with those irrelevant talk show abt ACN n must ur Phee Dee Phee over shadow your sense of reasonability n responsibility?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please, those stupid journalists that writes those rubbish for T. A. Orji had better respect himself and stop fooling himself. This stupid old fool should try and pay a visit to Lagos, Edo and Akwa Ibom and find out the secret behind their performance.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Beautymc(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: [b]shymmex: And if Igbos are that "capable", the whole East won't be the shytehole it is..

Don't tell me non-Igbos have been governing SE since 1999..

Okonjo Iweala is so capable but the country's in chaos economically..

Barth Nnaji is so capable but the power generation in the country is in shambles...

Capable ko, culpable ni...

Go get some fresh ai[/b]r...

mumu and yet the igbo states are better than yoruba states in everything, is ondo and osun better than abia? which state in those ancient caves called yorubaland is better than any igbo state?
Don't mind them. They keep showing their smelling mouth. Imagine yoruba people talking about igbo's, on which ground? Flood is killing them in their various yoruba states, yet they have mouth to talk rubbish here. @ so called Gov. Tinubu, charity begins at home.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
If a whole Governor of a state in Nigeria can shamelessly talk in such manner....then I shouldn't be surprise in some of the comments from some Igbos guys on this thread.

Your simple message is this: Your governor can as well loot you blind and grind the state to a halt...however ONLY an Igbo man can point it out and nobody else.

I shudder at some mindsets on Nairaland.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mucokey:
why spoiled your almost fyn logic with those irrelevant talk show abt ACN n must ur Phee Dee Phee over shadow your sense of reasonability n responsibility?
did he lie, name one ACN state that is better than abia and dont go mentioning laos because federal govt built lagos as capital not pdp or acn. my point is a loser have no buisness talking about another loser.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Biafrarep(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
T.A Orji is just like a drownin who grips any available straw in tryin 2 stay afloat. Every1 knws dat he is a failure and an accident that happened on Abians. I pity d ppl of the state because all around them(neighboring states), development is taking place while Abia is retrogressing, whenever he comes 2 Aba, d ppl wil pelt him wit pure water, he jus tried 2 whip up unnecessary sentiment by mentionin Awo but obviously it didnt work. Posterity will judge him badly.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by dombee: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
I was @ Aba early this morning and couldn't believe my eyes. All the roads in Aba are like village pathway. T. A Orji is a disgrace to Igbo race. A whole oil producing state with huge allocation, I wonder what he does with the allocation. He should come to Enugu and see for himself. Shame on him. May God have mercy on him.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Homoerotic males are on the attack..

If your damn SE isn't a shytehole, you guys won't be migrating to Lagos in your millions...

Funny people!!

If you're so capable, turn your SE to paradise, and get your people to move there and stay there.. undecided

It's always blame game and victimisation with you guys...

Crying foul all the time like sissies... grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: If a whole Governor of a state in Nigeria can shamelessly talk in such manner....then I shouldn't be surprise in some of the comments from some Igbos guys on this thread.

Your simple message is this: Your governor can as well loot you blind and grind the state to a halt...however ONLY an Igbo man can point it out and nobody else.

shymmex: And if Igbos are that "capable", the whole East won't be the shytehole it is..

Don't tell me non-Igbos have been governing SE since 1999..

Okonjo Iweala is so capable but the country's in chaos economically..

Barth Nnaji is so capable but the power generation in the country is in shambles...

Capable ko, culpable ni...

Go get some fresh air.

and i guess you didnt read what your yporuba brothers are posting you tribalistic punks, anyway every igbo man knows that orji is not performing but we also know that yoruba states are the worse ,infact south west states are so bad and ancient that nobody remembers they exist cus they are of no value so tinubu should take his advice back to the southwest cus they need it there.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: Homoerotic males are on the attack..

If your damn SE isn't a shytehole, you guys won't be migrating to Lagos in your millions...

Funny people!!

If you're so capable, turn your SE to paradise, and get your people to move there and stay there.. undecided

It's always blame game and victimisation with you guys...

Crying foul all the time like sissies... grin
then why are yorubas migrating to porthacourt and onitsha in their million too , olodo did yorubas build lagos? lagos was capital untill 1999. even the abia you are trying to bash have large yoruba communities. yorubas have no decent state or city worth talking about.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: If a whole Governor of a state in Nigeria can shamelessly talk in such manner....then I shouldn't be surprise in some of the comments from some Igbos guys on this thread.

I'm Igbo. Orji is a fraud and has no business running a generator,talk less of a government.

On the other hand, I understand though I abhor the territorial instincts of the response from some Igbos to this. presisely because the government dodged the question of performance at hand, and threw a 'tribal bone' for the dogs. ( Dog is used here figuratively)

A lot of the attacks are tribe based, hence the tribal resposes too.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Education 101 on how to turn your region into a better place: grin grin

- Import the Ijebu merchants and Saros/Amaros who built Lagos because you guys cry too much to be capable of any form of innovative development..

- Reduce your chest beating and inbred tribalistic traits..

- Start acting and talk less...

Thank me later.. wink grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Richsunday4(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=ypzilanti]
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ifihearam: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]

Why do you guys cry foul about everything??

Where is the Minister of Power from?

Where is the Chief of Army staff from?

Where is the Minister of Finance from?

Where is the Minister for Labour from?

Where is the Minister of Aviation from?

Where is the Minister of Health from?

Etc.... I can't be arsed to list the rest - but Igbos control this present administration, and they hold the most important ministerial positions..

What else do you guys want?? Take over the damn country, and put Igbos in-charge of everything, huh?

PS: This thread has nothing to do with Igbos, but a ret.arded and non-performing Governor who can't keep Pa. Awolowo's name out of his smelly mouth.. undecided undecided[/quote

Secretary to the Federal government nkor??

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
ifihearam: Secretary to the Federal government nkor??

They want the whole country to be under them...

Funny people!! grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
ypzilanti:

I'm Igbo. Orji is a fraud and has no business running a generator,talk less of a government.

On the other hand, I understand though I abhor the territorial instincts of the response from some Igbos to this. presisely because the government dodged the question of performance at hand, and threw a 'tribal bone' for the dogs. ( Dog is used here figuratively)

A lot of the attacks are tribe based, hence the tribal resposes too.

The government dodged the question of performance at hand, and threw a 'tribal bone' for the dogs. ( Dog is used here figuratively)

This tactics works everytime in Nigeria. You can substitute this in all cases:

Governor is from Ijaw, and an Ogoni man attacks bad governance.

Governor is from Ngwa and an Ohafia man criticizes.

An Egba man criticizes an Ijebu governor.

Its divide and rule, and it works in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8:

and i guess you didnt read what your yporuba brothers are posting you tribalistic punks, anyway every igbo man knows that orji is not performing but we also know that yoruba states are the worse ,infact south west states are so bad and ancient that nobody remembers they exist cus they are of no value so tinubu should take his advice back to the southwest cus they need it there.

I will refrain from using your gutter language with you.

With any shred of evidence, can you please prove to me that Ebonyi is better than Ogun in terms of Industrial and infrastructural development?

Try as much as possible to convince us here that Anambra is more infrastructrally developed than Oyo.

Show me how better is Abia better than Osun state in terms of infrastructural maintenance and upgrade.

Will you guys please for once stop this your weather-beaten and often mouthed rubbish that the East is more developed than the SW? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
behold abeokuta ,tinubus yorubaland

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
behold ibadan the pride of yorubaland

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
If you do want me shymmex on your homoerotic tribalistic sissy arses - keep my home state of Lagos, and Pa. Awolowo out of your smelly mouth..

Crazy people!! cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
ogbomosho the golden city of yorubaland

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
So this is Breaking News, 20 March 2011 making front page. Nairaland i hail o.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
ypzilanti:

The government dodged the question of performance at hand, and threw a 'tribal bone' for the dogs. ( Dog is used here figuratively)

This tactics works everytime in Nigeria. You can substitute this in all cases:

Governor is from Ijaw, and an Ogoni man attacks bad governance.

Governor is from Ngwa and an Ohafia man criticizes.

An Egba man criticizes an Ijebu governor.

Its divide and rule, and it works in Nigeria.

^^^^Soon only the governors wife will be accepted as an 'unbiased' critic. grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
The same Ibadan you're mocking is bigger than your whole SE - FACT!!

I'm an Ijebu boy from Lagos, come battle me..

Leave Ibadan and its people out of this, coward... cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

I will refrain from using your gutter language with you.

With any shred of evidence, can you please prove to me that Ebonyi is better than Ogun in terms of Industrial and infrastructural development?

Try as much as possible to convince us here that Anambra is more infrastructrally developed than Oyo.

Show me how better is Abia better than [b]Osun stat[/b]e in terms of infrastructural maintenance and upgrade.

Will you guys please for once stop this your weather-beaten and often mouthed rubbish that the East is more developed than the SW? angry angry
behold osun state. do people actually live in these states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.