Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20894 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
I am from Abia state and I know Orji is not performing like Rochas but you cant compare Lagos budget and revenue to Abias, its like ten times and at the same time Tinubu should be the last person i wanna hear saying bad things about any other Governor in Nigeria, He is one of the worst criminals Nigeria has produced as a governor
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

I bet you there are loads of really pathetic places in that your homeland....

Show me proofs like am showing you in lagos and stop ranting bullshits
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by noiseless: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
WHO IS TINUBU & AWOLOWO? AND PLEASE WHO IS ORJI?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by smithll: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Now i understand some guys have problems and that's why they fail exams, simply asking someone who talks about Ibadan as if he lives there when we all know he's never visited. So you see, you are the real d.unce, next time read from first page before commenting.
I would have ignore your post above, but I think sometimes it's good to reply an unrepentant fo.ol so as to call his attention to his ignorance. Why continuosly bringing up Ibadan? If not for mockery intention (whch you're known for btw).
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

Show me proofs like am showing you in lagos and stop ranting bullshits

Give a proof that all those pix are that of Lagos ...you are the one to stop lying!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by smithll: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
noiseless: PLEASE WHO IS ORJI?
Google is your friend.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
You all come to SW with your N10 bag...get well educated and turn around to say rubbish...

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Elucivestone: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Well T. A, you could have shown facts to disprove him. No need in bringing sentiments. 5 yrs nw, and Abia cant even boast of a good road, but that was ur number 2 objective. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

Give a proof that all those pix are that of Lagos ...you are the one to stop lying!

Poofs? See them here.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/politics/2012/07/meet-lagos-africas-new-most-populous-city/2566/

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/28/heavy-rain-wreaks-havoc-in-lagos-ogun-states/

Do you need more proofs?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ikooko(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Tinubu does not in anyway have the right to talk about Abia's progress. The administration there is not ACN sponsored and why the provoking statement. It's obvious both of them are celebrated thieves, why is his kettle calling pot black. No doubt he made little progress in Lagos and Orji has got his records too even though not up to expectation. They both under-performed. Simple!
M U M U, how can you compare orji achievement in abia with tinubu in lagos. can your orji survive a month without federal allocation? Tinubu did and even begin the transformation of present day lagos.
well it's ok if you reason like this since youre still an apprentice at alaba market.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

Poofs? See them here.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/politics/2012/07/meet-lagos-africas-new-most-populous-city/2566/

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/28/heavy-rain-wreaks-havoc-in-lagos-ogun-states/

Do you need more proofs?

You are so much in haste...to check what you are typing. Stop getting too excited like a dude seeing a new girl.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

You are so much in haste...to check what you are typing. Stop getting too excited like a dude seeing a new girl.

hahahahaha, u don tire? i dont beef people places but dont get me started cause i wont stop
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: You all come to SW with your N10 bag...get well educated and turn around to say rubbish...

O'boy you are a bleeding failure...give us proofs to back up your wrong and fake assertion...if you do not have proofs shut up the pie hole you call a mouth ..you yaribas are difficult sha....gboss4sure has been feeding you with undeniable proofs that your region stinks yet you can not post just one random picture to counter him..give it up b.1atch..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img]

Education in yoruba land.

Quality education in Ajegunle Lagos
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

O'boy you are a bleeding failure...give us proofs to back up your wrong and fake assertion...if you do not have proofs shut up the pie hole you call a mouth ..you yaribas are difficult sha....gboss4sure has been feeding you with undeniable proofs that your region stinks yet you can not post just one random picture to counter him..give it up b.1atch..

U dey mind de guy, they should go and cover their face in shame
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Posting random pix without any identifiable landmark wont help....see..give me a proof like this one

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

O'boy you are a bleeding failure...give us proofs to back up your wrong and fake assertion...if you do not have proofs[b] shut up the pie hole you call a mouth[/b] ..you yaribas are difficult sha....gboss4sure has been feeding you with undeniable proofs that your region stinks yet you can not post just one random picture to counter him..give it up b.1atch..
I know how to reply mor0n like you..but I will let your gutter mouth pass for the last time.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Ejine(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peter Obi and T.A. Orji will always be raging imbeciiles in my book, and time has come to vindicate my hatred for these knuckleheads.

To tell the degree of cluelessness in an administrator is quite simple - Criticise his work and watch him play to sentiments which have no bearing with the subject matter in a desperate attempt to shift the spotlight away from his hollowness, instead of actually presenting points to controvert the critique.

Frequently have I voiced my total disdain for these two greasy criminals known as Peter Obi and T.A. Orji, not just for their adminstrative prowess (or lack thereof), but for their deep, evil, xenophobic, malevolent and manipulative tactics, which are purely aimed towards their singular selfish goals.

If we as Igbos are really serious about our future, we must distance ourselves from these filthy bastarrds, as I consider them worse than El-Rufai himself.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Afam4eva(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
I don't know why some people are getting emotional over nothing. TA orji, in as much as he's the worst thing to happen to east of the Niger but ya'll have to understand that he's a politician just like Tinubu, so he will try as much as possible to defend himself and his administration. Nobody faulted Tinubu for saying that there's no visible development in Abia(which is true but which is also politics) but ya'll are quick to reprimand TA Orji for using the only weapon he has to defends his administration. We all remember the reaction of ACN when GEJ called them rascals. So, let's give Orji a break biko.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Super1759: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Imagine the embarrasement orji is bringing on US.dats why this UMU ARA NDI YORUBA go deh insult person.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Anaskie(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
D.amn! I really cant believe that d comments of dis i.dio.t governor of Abia state started a tribal war in Nairaland.
Let's call a spade a spade. Abia state governor is very clueless. There hasn't been any visible development since he assumed office.
It was plain silly of him to bring in Awolowo,who's resting in peace and start playing d ethnic card. He simply should have shut up and worked harder. BTW, wat has ACN and PDP got to do with his poor performance?
FYI, i'm an Abian, so i knw wat i'm saying

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: Posting random pix without any identifiable landmark wont help....see..give me a proof like this one

Guy i know say u no get yarns again. so what i have provided are not proofs?. chai ndi Yoruba nawa for una.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

Guy i know say u no get yarns again. so what i have provided are not proofs?. chai ndi Yoruba nawa for una.

I guess you have an issue with comprehension back in school...where is the LANDMARK to show those places are SW?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
it is only a lowlife like the ilugunboy character that will prefer the lagos classroom pics over abias..abia students still study in the comfort of a classroom regardless..Yoruba students are in the open for crying out loud...dude give up jor...you are a minnow in e-tribal wars...if it were dayonaku,gbawe or others before you..i would have given you an honorable death..but you are still an apprentice in e-fight..just go and play..thanks
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

I guess you have an issue with comprehension back in school...where is the LANDMARK to show those places are SW?

hahahaha, i laugh in Chinese, what of the links i provided you?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Ejine(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure: [img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img]

Education in yoruba land.

Quality education in Ajegunle Lagos

Actually, the second picture was taken in Ogun State. I think SaharaReporters did a story about it sometime last year.

But, ah well...
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones: it is only a lowlife like the ilugunboy character that will prefer the lagos classroom pics over abias..abia students still study in the comfort of a classroom regardless..Yoruba students are in the open for crying out loud...dude give up jor...you are a minnow in e-tribal wars...if it were dayonaku,gbawe or others before you..i would have given you an honorable death..but you are still an apprentice in e-fight..just go and play..thanks

the boy never learn, i guess he should go and kiss super glue 101
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones: it is only a lowlife like the ilugunboy character that will prefer the lagos classroom pics over abias..abia students still study in the comfort of a classroom regardless..Yoruba students are in the open for crying out loud...dude give up jor...you are a minnow in e-tribal wars...if it were dayonaku,gbawe or others before you..i would have given you an honorable death..but you are still an apprentice in e-fight..just go and play..thanks

Dude.....you sabi drop name. I think you are just one miserable fellow finding it to get a grip of the essence of your life. Whoever tells you am doing a fight with a pathetic fo0l like you. Am just telling you fo0ls like you to leave the messenger and get on dealing with the message.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ejiné:

Actually, the second picture was taken in Ogun State. I think SaharaReporters did a story about it sometime last year.

But, ah well...

yeah in ogun
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: Put on a scale of development.....no Ibo governor in this present democratic dispensation since 1999 come near Asiwaju...you haterz can dispute that as much as you wanna do..but that is simply a fact.
your trying to be funny but failed, tinubu cannot compare with any igbo ogvernor, hell even the worse orji is better than him cause you can never see the kind of slum in lagos anywhere in abia. yorubas have had the worse leaders even under ACN nothing changed.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
熱潮西南傢伙

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials / Buhari Visits Adamawa: Northern Governors Set To Welcome President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.