Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Difficult Question About Allah - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Difficult Question About Allah (6381 Views)

Beautiful Story About Allah's Forgiveness / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Lets Talk About Allah Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by maclatunji: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis: Brb Lagosshia, I'm busy right now.

You used a geographical tag in your previous post. I have modified it, please don't use it again in future. It is wrong to tag an entire region or ethnic group over a twisted belief.

Thank you.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis: Brb Lagosshia, I'm busy right now.

no problem my sister.take your time. smiley
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:

my brother,you know i do not defend Maclatunji and i do not believe in him from experience.but your words are wrong.how can you stop Muslims from spreading their faith in this forum,when this forum is called "Islam for Muslims"? it is even specified "muslims only".so even you opening threads here is a privilege and not a right.

This is news to me. I did not stop you from doing dawah, just dont do it on my thread. Simple.

Would you accept the same if you post a thread on the christian section and someone uses it for evangelism? Do you have a moral compass at all?

Kai
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
Logicbwoy:

This is news to me. I did not stop you from doing dawah, just dont do it on my thread. Simple.

Would you accept the same if you post a thread on the christian section and someone uses it for evangelism? Do you have a moral compass at all?

Kai

now you're derailing your thread further.i am only talking without being partial what i see is right.

your thread is in an Islam forum and muslim only section.

if my thread was in a christian forum,i have no right to complain.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:

now you're derailing your thread further.i am only talking without being partial what i see is right.

your thread is in an Islam forum and muslim only section.

if my thread was in a christian forum,i have no right to complain.

Interesting choice of words.

1) Derailing- so you accept that you were derailing in the first place with Dawah? Derailin is against the laws of NL religion section

2) Complain- so you accept that there is a need to complain because such is not fair?

Anyways, I am just waiting for fellis to comeback, to see that my point about the muslim section is true
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
~Royal~:
yes, i am thinking of becoming Muslim[b]s[/b]

hmmmm...

same here.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Interesting choice of words.

1) Derailing- so you accept that you were derailing in the first place with Dawah? Derailin is against the laws of NL religion section

2) Complain- so you accept that there is a need to complain because such is not fair?

Anyways, I am just waiting for fellis to comeback, to see that my point about the muslim section is true

i am not Mac's lawyer.so please you can direct your questions to him for further clarifications.i only gave my honest opinion.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:

i am not Mac's lawyer.so please you can direct your questions to him for further clarifications.i only gave my honest opinion.

Sorry, you're only honest when Shia are discriminated against. Commot for road, jo
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:

You have no shame. How can you even talk of honesty here?

Do I really deserve to get banned? A warning (not that I did anything wrong) is not enough?

Kai, you got no moral compass.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You have no shame. How can you even talk of honesty here?

Do I really deserve to get banned? A warning (not that I did anything wrong) is not enough?

Kai, you got no moral compass.

but i was not defending Mac or his action or even supporting why or how you got banned.i was only stating the obvious that is written in describing this forum by the owner of the forum.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:

but i was not defending Mac or his action or even supporting why or how you got banned.i was only stating the obvious that is written in describing this forum by the owner of the forum.

Unbelievable. So you're now backtracking on your comment? What was the point of telling me that my words were wrong? Or telling me that this was the Islam forum? Why didnt you just ignore me in the first place? I was complaining about my ban but you were mentioning that this is the islam section. Anyone could see that you were supporting the ban.

You had 4 options

1 Ignore my complaint
2 Support my complaint
3 Attack my complaint
4 Say nonsense about my complaint.

You either did number 3 or 4;

LagosShia:

my brother,you know i do not defend Maclatunji and i do not believe in him from experience.but your words are wrong.how can you stop Muslims from spreading their faith in this forum,when this forum is called "Islam for Muslims"? it is even specified "muslims only".so even you opening threads here is a privilege and not a right.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lagosshia, so Shia Islam is not a sect? grin
I wonder why Islam is not referred to in the Qur'an as Shia Islam instead of just Islam.
I won't argue this thing any further, it's your life.
@mac, why was cheers banned if you don't mind my asking?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis: Lagosshia, so Shia Islam is not a sect? grin
I wonder why Islam is not referred to in the Qur'an as Shia Islam instead of just Islam.

saying just "Islam" is as good as "SHIA Islam".i can see you shied from replying to what i posted earlier because every sane mind would admit to the truth in my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/994789/difficult-question-allah/2#11526221
LagosShia:
this was revealed at a time when the Prophet (sa) was among the Muslims.it refers to the followers of Musa (as) who divided among themselves.however,it does not mean that if the Prophet (sa) is not with us we should divide for the sake of it or out of quarrelling.

it also doesn't mean that in order to be united we should follow falsehood and lies.the Quran also tells us that we should "enjoin in virtue and forbid evil".

but by calling myself a "Shia of Ali" is not forbidden or a sin.it is not even becoming a sect.the Prophet (sa) said "only a believer loves Ali and only a hypocrite hates him".so by virtue of that hadith,every Muslim who is a true believer should subscribe to being a "Shia" especially after the Prophet (sa) addressed Imam Ali (as) saying:"you and your Shia shall be the saved one on Qiyama".

those who made themselves a "sect" are those who call themselves "sunni".the Prophet (sa) did not name anyone "sunni".in order to oppose the virtue in being a Shia of Imam Ali (as),it was Muawiya (an enemy of Imam Ali) who first used the term "ahlus-sunnah wal jama'ah" to make people different and divide the Muslims.by virtue of the hadith i earlier quoted all Muslims should be "Shia of Ali".going by the meaning of "ahlus-sunnah",there is no need for any muslim to call himself "sunni" or "follower of the sunnah" because all muslims follow the sunnah.in fact we Shia calling ourselves Shia is a sunnah of the Prophet we are following like the Quran describes Prophet Ibrahim (as) as a "Shia of Noah";"Shia" means lover/follower/partisan.and we do admit that and every Muslim must follow the "sunnah" of the Prophet (sa).so there is no need to use the word "sunni" to divide the muslims from the true path and form a sect.

but what if the wrong party instead of following the truth form itself into a sect? killing innocent people be they muslims or not is haram.it is not allowed in Islam to kill non-muslims simply because they are exercising their god-given free will to believe whatever they will.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:
.i can see you shied from replying to what i posted earlier because every sane mind would admit to the truth in my post.
I must be insane then. . . . . .
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis:
I must be insane then. . . . . .

i never said that.in fact i implied the opposite.there is irony in my statement.read again.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis: Lagosshia, so Shia Islam is not a sect? grin

No response from Mac.

Not surprised.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
Logicbwoy:

No response from Mac.

Not surprised.
Did you screencap the message you got after the ban?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis:
Did you screencap the message you got after the ban?

Of course.

However, I was banned because of this thread. I was complaining about Vedaxcool and LagosShia doing Dawah to a muslim brotherhood fanatic.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
here is the screen cap;

Tell me, isnt that a vague description for a reason to ban someone?

Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Of course

modified
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis:
Did Maclatunji state the reason why you were banned in that message?

The vague reason is there. "Formenting trouble".
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
I modified that last post. Didn't know you had posted before I sent it.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis: I modified that last post. Didn't know you had posted before I sent it.

Any comment on Maclatunjis actions? Or re you waiting for more evidence? Honestly, am I the bad guy here?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
I am afraid of saying what I think embarassed
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by vedaxcool(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Sorry, you're only honest when Shia are discriminated against. Commot for road, jo

Lol! Finally getting a dose of shias double speak! Na wa o! Teacher and iim willing leaner dey on each others throat! I hope u know royal asked a question and I responded which u now call dawah and u called me crazy, no? Any case mc pls unban cheers . . .,it remains a pity that people cannot be honest even when they do some thing wrong, in fact the thread had already went offcourse from the last two pages, I confess we did derail your thread, which u could have availed urself the opportunity to report!
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by maclatunji: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis: I am afraid of saying what I think embarassed

You have to understand that I am very busy and cannot pander to the wishes of a serial troublemaker like Logicboy. LagosShia did well in addressing him.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
maclatunji:

You have to understand that I am very busy and cannot pander to the wishes of a serial troublemaker like Logicboy. LagosShia did well in addressing him.
What post did he make trouble with?
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! Finally getting a dose of shias double speak! Na wa o! Teacher and iim willing leaner dey on each others throat! I hope u know royal asked a question and I responded which u now call dawah and u called me crazy, no? Any case mc pls unban cheers . . .,it remains a pity that people cannot be honest even when they do some thing wrong, in fact the thread had already went offcourse from the last two pages, I confess we did derail your thread, which u could have availed urself the opportunity to report!

I dont report! I am not a communist informant (big brother is watching you!).

As for doing Dawah, yocould have told Royal to meet you on another thread.

As for teacher and student, I give up on my Shia lessons. Unfortunately, I dont like Sunni/Wahabbi and so, I am going to try Ahmadiya! grin grin grin
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by maclatunji: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
fellis:
What post did he make trouble with?

Oh please! You have to trust my judgement as moderator. I have hidden the post and will not show it here. Logicboy has to understand that his posting here's a privilege not a right and apply due discretion. I may entertain no further questions on this matter. I am being lenient by even allowing his new monicker.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
@mac, I asked because I couldn't find any trouble making post on the thread. All I saw was him complaining about the derailing, even though he did so in a mischievous manner.
Whatever.
Am tired of the two of you.
Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by Logicbwoy: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Erm......wait!

I reread this whole thread and realised that an outsider reading this thread would assume that me and maclatunji are fighting for Fellis's love.

First of all, we both praise her comment which Lagoshia noted (flattery)

Then I got banned by Mac (Jealousy)

Then I came back asking Fellis if I am the bad guy (acting like the innocent fine boy)

Then Mac tells Fellis that I'm a nuisance and that he is the boss. (flexing moderator muscle for the girl)

Now, we both lost her! sad

lmao!

This has gone crazy!

1 Like

Re: A Difficult Question About Allah by LagosShia: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
vedaxcool:

Mac,

why do you allow mad people to post on nairaland? is this forum becoming a psychiatric?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shortening And Combining Prayers While Traveling / Your Personal Reasons For Believing In Islam / it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.